MADARCHOD PAKISTANIS

Fucking scum of the earth subhuman rapist Pakistanis blew up and killed 30 of our Soldiers, FUCK.

Attached: Screenshot (742).png (921x518, 217K)

Lob a nuke at them, pussy.

Based Pakis remove poo

God willing, you and the P*ki subhumans will glass each other with nukes

I am fucking done with Pakistanis. Nothing in my entire life will ever bring me satisfaction as peace as much as seeing pakistanis completely anhilated by army. I don't want to nuke them because these scums deserve torture to the highest degree.

They are worthless cretins,subhuman pedo worshippers who don't deserve existence in this world. I AM FUCKING BURNING WITH RAGE WHILE TYPING THIS

I want to go to Pakistan right now and see every single goddamn worthless citizen die of agony and torture, to see all of their women raped and entire country burned. This is the fucking starting to the end of the pathetic shitstain they call a country.

Attached: 407831.jpg (500x486, 31K)

I am with my Hindi bros all the way. Fuck Pakistan.
"Pick up thy bow, Arjuna - and fight!"

I've literally stabbed a bunch of Muslims in day light. Doing the best I can. :DD

We'll get to them, soon.

And why are we still in pakistan?

Order followers are mentally retarded.

I hope so

You fucking goddamn burger niggers have been supporting Pakistan since forever

>calls someone a rapist
>Literally an Indian

Attached: 1549742075407.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Don't you guys require no less than four male witnesses to even report a rape?

>implying our criminal system is based on Sharia
Do you think it's Saudi Arabia you inbred paki?

Do it, poo fgt

You poo's are alright.
Once the paki problem has been dealt with can you guys stop shitting up our internet.

Do something about poo.

You have nukes.

Lol, poo calling poo subhuman.

Also, better them than real citizen's and no one cares about your street shitter problems.

I'm asking, not having a dig. How does it work in your locality? I DID assume it was Sharia, to be honest.

Honestly id be down to kill pakis with my poo Freinds at my side

Sharia is only used in matters like marriage, divorce and inheritance if the people involved want to
For example when someone dies, His money can be inherited in the Islamic way, Or he can say in his will to inherent his money the (Western) way

OK - but how does your current legal system deal with a report of rape?

You POO niggers are the same literal shit why do you even try to deny it.

Like a normal legal system deal with rape,
But if the rapist rapes a Bedouin woman he basically dies
Rape rates are too law anyway, Never heard of someone getting raped here

False flag faggot and even if it were muslims why don't you fuck off out of a muslim majority land if you hate them so much, oh its just GREED.
You don't nuke us because you are too much of a pussy otherwise you would have done so decades ago. You keep using the word nuke like it means anything but in the end never use it you smelly niggers.
inb4
>"I-ill totally N-Nuke you a-any day now"
Do it then nothings stopping you

Fuck muzzies. Go India.

Ya because they are to afraid to report it. Jesus use your fucking tiny brain.

>They are afraid to report it
So do some white women, If some Jordanian women (Who basically know their clan would physically shit on the rapist) are afraid to report it, You would still expect some of them reporting it
But no. Again I never of someone getting raped here.

benchod

who could be behind this post

Attached: tmohammed.gif (200x200, 1.51M)

Nukes launching in...5...4...3...

I dont care if you call me rapist,streetshitter,faggot,sandnigger but you just said India and Pakistan is the same, thats way too fucking far.

ISIS in India?

also post more gore

Change Pakistan to Mossad. Tensions between your two countries will only get worse trust me.

Attached: 1257821.png (370x393, 262K)

Attached: PAKEESTAN.png (819x743, 1006K)

shut the fuck you retarded pedo worshipper.Jordan has rape epidemic close to India's , only reason your statistics are less because Women are too afriad to report it and clan shit like yours exist everywhere.

you dont know about rapes because you are retarded or too naive

>indians
LOL HAHAHAHA

Yes pajeet, let the hateful poo flow through you

We are one in this battle of righteousness, pedos be slain

Division between the two of us only comes from your inability to poo in the loo

Please watch your step on your way to murder and rape paki sluts, curry logs between your toes is most unpleasant

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-101143_Brave.jpg (1128x840, 264K)

If you take your creepy diaspora back, i'll support you.

why the fuck is this saved on your computer you fucking disgusting shill

quit the D&C faggot, because you are an eyesore in all your forms

Based.
White Aryan Kashmiris hate poopskinned Indians.

Use nukes faggot

Don't worry modi will fuck them up, we aren't in congress rule anymore, there will be revenge.

False flag psyop to drum up support for cocksucker Modi before the elections

Wait for the riots

Cringe and ahmedpilled

Modi polling poorly
Elections coming up
Close ties to Israel
And then this happens...
>Really activates my badaam

This is why the British really never left; you're an idiot hating a meme-country created by British Intel.
And vice versa for pakistanis hating Indians
You're both stupid

And they'll get one in return for their trouble.
Win/win for the rest of the world I guess.

The convoy was probably blown up while shitting in the street. Serves the dirty fucking POOs right.

t. RSS virgin

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>MADARCHOD
I get a warm feeling every time I read/hear that. Every time "Microsoft support" decides to give me a call, I stretch out time and play dumb until they lose their shit.

feels like the 2019 elections are coming
modi G will gain the tard indian support by telling them "i will get those pesky pakis vote 4 me"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 10.11.15 PM.png (944x640, 142K)

Look at this thread, a bunch of rapists arguing about who rapes the most

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Indian here. This shit is so goddamn fucking clear and the retards are still lapping it up. Modi isn't getting the majority in the elections. So the attack

Why, after so many years of no attacks, would there suddenly be such a big attack?

Goddamn sanghis and closet sanghis are worse than niggers and mullahs

still better than getting raped by immigrants that your government voluntarily agreed to bring in your country

Says the rape victim

Noice
Pakies Vs poos Vs Ching's reduction of untermensch populace, when?

Based Indians fuck those cunts

am I the only one hoping to see bangalore get nuked? It would reduce my needless-bullshit workload by 80%.

WHY
>rapes little girls in alley
DO PAKIS
>kills Kashmiri children indiscriminately
ATTACK US
>lobs grenade at man asking for referendum

fpbp

India needs to deal with the rapist country once and for all

Itself?

why do muslims always cry like babies?

threes no way you could lose a conventional war against them, main issue is they would just become guerrillas

Against who? The freedom fighters?
If someone forcefully occupied my nation I would fight till my last breath.

>Israeli saying this

War?

go to pakistan border and do it pussy man
you fucking guy bastard bitch
I fucking desi indian girl here 7/24 you Bhenchod!

Hindus know they can't fight the Paki bull in one on one combat. They must hide behind machines

Those cowards resort to hit and run tactics cause their army composition is 99 percent illiterate raghead goatfuckers weilding sticks, Saudi Arabia funds their terrorist agendas and the only readon they still exist is cause the Chinks would throw a massive hissy fit if these subhumans were wiped out.
Modi is not a weakling kike puppet like the previous losers that came before him, Porkistan will pay 10 fold for what they've done, their muslim wives will be sold into sex slavery and every male above 10 will be castrated and paraded through the streets naked before getting put down like the rabid dogs they are.

>>

Dude Uri attack very much happened during Modi's time.

they are so much coward always talking very proudy
but when I coming to them in street they quiet as pussy man
I driving uber now so I interact with these coward always. I wishing one day they attack me so I can hurting them.

you see how racist they are
Modi is a pussy man like you
fucking guy..

These idiot Pakis are never going to improve relations. Better stop their entire water supply and they will actually listen!

FUCK YOU!

Jej

gud conspiracy theory m8
It explains EVERYTHING including how
> a muslim terrorist group has already taken responsibility for the attack
> pakistan is gearing up for a war at the borders

Fuck off pedo worshipping sand nigger, you muslim scum are worth jackshit, remeber the Gujarat riots of 2003? So go ahead, push your luck and see what happens you inbred shitbag

I hope you don't actually believe this. Your military can fight us but not our allies.

INDIA V PAKISTAN WAR NOW
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET DRAFTED AND KILL SOME GOATFUCKERS

sort of like how Isis took responsibility for the attacks in middle east?

you have so much dravidian cum squirted into your eyes Rajesh? faggot

>war on borders
THERE WILL BE NO WAR PATEL. We are nuclear powers we can't afford it.

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

We whooped your ass in each war, slave! Divided your country in 2 parts!

You dont have any allies you dumb fucking cunt, you're gonna get razed to the fucking ground, while your so called allies cower behind words of codemnation while watching your people getying massacred from afar

China has no qualms about military force.

>The Nazi's did what to you?
>Those Palestinians are throwing rocks at your tanks?

>he thinks China will threaten fucking over a blooming market for its products in defence of a rougue nation brimming with inbred sand niggers that copulate with goats in their spare time

Attached: 1548351280147.jpg (573x609, 46K)

Last year I saved money to make trip to new delhi for visiting my dear friend and we noticing young boys with clubs walking around the streets and a group of them walking up to me and my very dear friend and asking if she is my wife and if we are keeping modesty. How can you...HOW CAN YOU SAY WE BACKWARD MUSLIM? YOU ARE FUCKING BASTARDS!

Based keep up the good work and and if everything goes right we will meet on the battlefield and mow down those pisslamic shits together

India military physical requires knowledge of using toilets, you won't be getting revenge any time soon Patel

With widespread international support and with the same proxy terror groups you condemn us for. I'll fully admit our government was wrong for the way they treated East Pakistanis but don't act like you won fair and square.

LMAO
YOUR broke ass country can't afford a war

I'm looking forward to Islamabad and Karachi getting nuked

Those you call "Allies" literally think of you lot as slaves. Your army is nothing more than a bunch of mercenaries!

>he doesn't know about the belt and road project
Our country plays an important role in China's growing power in world trade. The areas falling into the control of a competing market would be disastrous for them.

Why are the Indians so butt-hurt?
Kashmiris hate their guts because they forcefully occupied their land.

Of course the freedom fighters will fight back.

Fuck off you brainwashed muslim shill puppet, this wont be swept under the rug, its about time we started slaughtering Porkistanis and leaving their mutilated bodies festering under the summer sun.
We are an order of magnitude more technologically advanced than you, all we need is a go ahead before ragheads start dropping like flies