Alex Jones ordered to undergo sworn deposition in Sandy Hook case

I hope they livestream it

philly.com/news/nation-world/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook-hoax-defamation-case-sworn-deposition-20190214.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-070637.jpg (1080x1101, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1526402409650.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>swears on bible
>goes full redpill fountain
would watch

The more the consequence of doubting sandy hook resembles the consequence of holocaust denial, the more I doubt sandy hook.

So wrongthink is now confirmed a crime?

Pics or it didn't happen.

>forces (((them))) to air dirty laundry
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING will get a Jew to put their heads in a trap faster than the prospect of winning money in a lawsuit, it's beyond peanut butter flavored cheese is to rats, its honestly unbelievable.

So they're literally charging him with wrongthink?

My cousin was at Adam Lanzas house when he made a RIP page on facebook for the teacher 2 days before he shot her so I can assure you it did happen.

>government caught in multiple false flags over the years
>but when kids get killed you are not allowed to question it
yeah no, fuck off
if aj hadn't been skeptical of sandy hook it would make him either a moron or a cuck. so much was suspicious about what happened, there is every right to question it. i dont even understand how he is in trouble for this, what law did he break to question whether something happened or not? he never told people to harass sandy hook parents. sorry of they got harassed but hey, government runs false flags all the time. people are going to question whether every event is a false flag. obviously. this whole thing is so dumb

Ask him if traps are gay.

Attached: jones trapped.png (368x415, 139K)

Jones is the only man I know who can take a woman to the cleaners in divorce court. Fuck it he might win it. Might prove in a court of law that Sandy Hook was fake. Put him back on top too. It's a power play Alex, do it up, fuck it up.

Attached: 1549632907122.jpg (735x490, 87K)

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

How dare you question the narrative

how does the 5th allow this??

Attached: 1515387669267.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

this is about sending a message
they want to make false flags unquestionable, as in they dont want people calling out their false flags. so they get some kids killed, and then they make it about an appeal to emotion. how dare you question this, kids died. if they get away with making it impossible to question a false flag involving kids without getting your life ruined: then future false flags will probably involve kids. thats how they get away with it now, make sure there are some dead kids involved front and center and everybpdy is too afraid to question it.

I can assure you that it didn't.

Attached: 86753oh9.png (774x830, 232K)

>convicted offender from NY

>literal forced speech
America is dead

My cousin's sisters's wife's nephews great aunt's friend Ida was at Sandy Hook
I can assure you it happened.

The 5th amendment applies to criminal trials. This is a civil matter.

>Streisand effect

Excuse me, but are they purposely ignoring the psychological field they supposedly created?

Their opinion is they use stories like this to move product and boost sales on their website which is an opinion.

Your cousin is a lying faggot and you're a retard for believing him. My dad works at Nintendo tier.

This

david hogg hmmm

hmmm indeed

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

Its because you're disarming them. They are armed only with deceit and confusion. You basically pull them out of the way of other people looking at the problem and refuse to let them speak. By alluding to unknown or disclosed facts you are implying that the narratives being passed over us, are infact retroactive meaning if the media was so dishonest in 2016, perhaps, it goes back further than anticipated, and if the seat of the country's leader is in question of legitimacy because of etiquette, with words of treason being thrown about. You can fucking bet they're going to connect the dots and panic.

its possible they are trying to turn us against the government because they want us on board with whatever they plan to replace it with (ai)

this..I've been ignoring it but now I'm gonna look

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1547253632713.jpg (750x537, 114K)

They can't win, they will try regardless, just like Satan.

> (OP)
>>swears on bible
>>goes full redpill fountain
>would watch

Kek

>So wrongthink is now confirmed a crime?

this isn't "thinking", you can think behind 4 walls all you wan't, but when you when you have the power to influence half-literate dimwits that then go out their way to harass and threaten family members of deceased children -- I fucking swear you deserve a worse fate than someone forcing you to backtrack a statement.

Attached: alex jones.png (534x306, 77K)

Holy fuck, dude

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

true evil is willing to destroy itself for the chance to hurt others. and people will get hurt even if they fail. so of course they are going forward with their plan whether it fails or not.

What is this for exactly? He's commited no crime..

That was always the plan, they already lost this is merely just trying to grab people on the way down.

>repeating talking points
could you at least try to put it in your own words, at least pretend you can form your own opinion. dont just parrot the lines you've been taught

Ehh, it's just an angle they can use with normie justification to deplatform and trivialize Jones without actually assassinating him or resorting to overt and obvious measures of oppression that might otherwise draw an unwanted reaction to people.

I think it's a facile bit of theater . People are already chemically castrated and lobotomized to accept anything. But I guess they're just not quite ready for open tyranny.

Why is that necessary for a "harassment" case? Everything on his side is public record.

Wow, a cake shaped like a dick. You are an adult, doing Jewish shit like Jonah Hill in Superbad. That link with its 300 views is probably a honeypot

The Deep State was behind Sandy Hook.

Attached: SH redpill.jpg (3000x2904, 1.84M)

Does this mean Reddit Admins should be arrested for the Boston Bomber thing?

>youtube link a honeypot
the fuck bitch?

gay and faggotpilled. AJ not responsible for fake threats that never happened

ok but if they say "he lied" then they'll charge him with a crime

Wouldn’t it be great if this is what finally pushes him into naming (((them)))?

>could you at least try to put it in your own words

OK, so be it:

if you fuck would ran a radio show that would routinely spread rumors about my mother turning tricks at the gas station, repeating gossip as fact that every shit-for-brain hillbille redneck would swallow your lying turds like it was fucking cotton candy and then went out his way to harass my mother by making death threats via the phone, email, even public ... I fucking swear you I would nail you to a door frame by the balls.

Attached: honkler.jpg (250x228, 6K)

Yep. Didnt happen.

not responsible for the threats and harassments (not real, btw) of others.

and if you are using the honkercmeme, it makes me wonder if it came from tranny discord.

sandy hook was fake, bitch. deal with it.

Look if they would just put the photos of the victims out on the internet everyone could fucking go home.

Hello fellow whites im one of you

Attached: C92A12CF-9A9F-4FD9-BB6E-900F48325147.png (1014x1022, 1.66M)

false flags are a real thing that happens dude, you can't just refuse to question an event because kids died. im sorry, but every event must be questioned, especially when there are numerous suspicious circumstances. that some moron might watch his show and harass the parents isnt his fault especially when he has told people multiple times not to do that. you would have him just accept the official story whenever children are involved to protect feelings, well if he did that then every false flag would be sure to kill kids as well to prevent people asking questions. and more kids would die. but you probably dont believe the government would do anything like, ah to be young and naive.

>would do anything like, ah
anything like that, ah

You guys realize this is all part of the long game to destroy the old paradigm, shatter the legacy media, and craft a new narrative, right?

Attached: download (9).jpg (1366x768, 363K)

quality first post.

It would go radio silent pretty quickly

yes
legacy media was going to die anyways. best to accelerate the process so that they can control which alternative media outlets we flock to. alternative media will tell the truth while the msm lies in order to gain our trust. the lies will come later.

Not true. The right to due process falls under the 5th and 14th (for the states) Amendment. Applies in all cases.

Kill yourself

Anyone claiming Sandy Hook is a hoax is a confirmed moron. But morons are going to believe in their delusional conspiracies because it makes their world more understandable.

Don't worry just believe everything (((they))) tell you

Attached: 1544188264520.jpg (675x675, 109K)

>CEO's attempt to buy outlets with money they don't have in their now non existent cable networks

Im sure you some how think google is going to allow these fucks to own youtube. Which is where 90% of all of this shit comes from alternatively.

Google may be owned by kikes, but kikes will fight kikes if need be. Im grabbing my popcorn.

im not saying its a hoax, im saying there was some suspicious stuff going on and its not wrong to question it.

It’s to set a precedent. It’s an official establishment of wrongthink consequences to bully the skeptics into submission.

wasnt real. orientals cannot comment here. fuck off to your yurt

Attached: 16997842_1274925649253788_4772240346982670320_n.jpg (210x315, 12K)

they're all in bed with each other. all that matters to them is that evil wins. they will compete with each other to a point, but they wont stop the overall satanic agenda for their own personal gain. the ones at the top are dedicated to evil more then money.

You don't think it's strange that they demolished the school and even forced the demolition crew to sign nondisclosure agreements? When has that ever happened before?

kids died so youre not allowed to question it or you are a bad man

Infowars is (((controlled opposition)))

the official story has been confirmed by mainstream media and the government. you're a confirmed moron if you dont just believe what you are tolf.

It’s been dead before it even started. Cotton picking niggers brought by the boatload by jews. Women given rights. Baited into war against Hitler. Women giving rights to outdated farm equipment. We never had a chance.

Remember, the government will kill kids for satan, but not to take your guns

This.

Attached: 37E4EFF2-C8BB-4E03-B1AD-E00ABB8D936D.jpg (500x325, 45K)

But guys my cousin...kys faggot

Don't need to commit a crime to get used for defamation buddy

>confirmed by mainstream media and the government.
I think that's why people doubt it

forced into a sworn deposition? oh yeah because they have to keep the truth secret

fuck these people, fuck all of them, fuck every last one of them, they're just thrilled that for all the treason they commit, they can always rely on law enforcement to make moves on anyone who calls the kettle black

fucking sick pussy shit behavior

I think it's stranger how all the photos of the school are from the 90's.

Based. I hope AJ gets the rope. Hes poisoned enough weak minds with this extremism.

So basically
>your rights end where my feelings begin

There's a least 6 million people who "I knew someone blah blah Sandy Hoax blah blah."

Why are you against the freedom of the press? Are you saying the MSM should be strung up by their balls every time they lie or blatantly make up a story?

he is saying that you're not allowed to question an event if questioning that event might lead to someones feelings being hurt.

Evil can't win with its own nature though.

>Years ago he made some dumb comments.
>Infowars became a prominent go-to source of news leading up to the election.
>Trump won.
>Infowars experiencing record levels of traffic.
>mainstream_media_smear_campaigne.exe
>Alex apologizes repeatedly for old comments the mainstream necro’d and spun out of context
>STILL BANNED EVERYWHERE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET
>money drying up, but he still soldiers on
>Roger Stone’s life is ruined over muh Russia nonsense
>Trump investigation to close because no collusion
>now the courts are after Alex

We live in a clown world.

More like controlled demolition

How is he banned?
Hes on his site having his dick pill shilling

But hay,...milkum x...now there is a stand up...

Defamation

they will go forward with their plans whether they can win or not. indeed, by their nature they cannot do anything else. evil doesn't just give up when things look impossible, neither does good.

banned across youtube, facebook, twitter, and a dozen other social media outlets. all at around the same time.

He's saying that anyone with a large following who questions an event should be nailed to a door frame by their balls. Sounds like he's against the freedom of the press to me.

Oh nice. He has a website. He’s banned from all major social media and most payment processors, and he can’t even buy advertisements most places, BUT HE HAS HIS LITTLE SITE GOYS! He’s not banned! It’s fine.

Yes?
He takes visa
>muh meme pay doesnt work there
Just as Trump wants migrants to follow the rules to be here, so must the humble merchant abide the rules of the house he enters

the people trying to convinced you shootings didn’t happen are the ones that continue to holohoax

Do they think that by dragging Alex Jones through the mud that they are going to discourage anyone from questioning the official storyline of any event or non-event? They are only showing people that they has an exposed nerve that can be poked.

I’m honestly shocked credit card companies haven’t blacklisted him.