/ERG/ European Religions General

>Is Christianity European?
No. It is a Jewish corruption of European beliefs (Christmas, Eastern, Reincarnation/Eternal Life). There would be no problem if Christians merely adopted the European beliefs, but they corrupted it by subverting the message.

>What is the message of European Religions?
Eternal life via a cycle of never-ending reincarnations.

>How do you achieve reincarnation?
Through procreation.

>What about the skydaddy and heaven?
Those are Jewish corruptions to confuse. There is no skydaddy and there is no heaven.

>Who are the European Religious skydaddies?
They are our various archetypes, our subconscious and finally allegories for reproduction. The European Religion skydaddies are all of us collectively, tasked with a single task, reproduction and the protection of our reproductive rights via our various archetypes.

This is a young general and will grow and evolve with experience and learning.

Hail Wotan, Hail Our People!

Attached: yg03h0dg8h.jpg (800x800, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebirth_in_Germanic_paganism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe

Attached: 1524259861048.jpg (2380x1396, 826K)

>Wotan
>Reincarnation
>European

We never had this shit, you dumb freemason, next time make a /SRG/ Snownigger Religions General

>Is OP a kike?
Yes

All religious are for idiots.

t. Atheist master race

I have no connection to Scandinavia obviously. That said I love the aesthetics and general feel of Nordic mythology.

Attached: 6D99A304-C1E9-4DBD-AF95-155414CA7893.png (500x676, 582K)

Why did you post a pic of a little a girl in a bikini? Swarthy pedo germans

No, but you had Jupiter, who is the alfather, god of thunder... like Zeus... like Wotan... like Perun... Odin...

user, please use your brain. Or at least hide your flag so you do not embarrass your country

>be Christian
>Inherit the glory of the European Religious Roman Empire
>Copy everything
>Claim Christianity did it
>Steal European Religious beliefs and re-package them as Christian
>Corrupt the message
user, use your brain.

Attached: caesar.jpg (700x390, 71K)

>Cringe

Attached: 1549784608937.jpg (754x585, 233K)

t. butthurt christfag

Attached: images (64).jpg (384x383, 14K)

Based and christpilled

Even with Zeus, still no incarnation
Also I'm Catholic and you are either a jew, a freemason or a larper.

You can't really believe in forgotten gods, if they where really gods, they would not allow humanity to forgot them. If you like the ancient folklore and traditions, fine, but your it's not a religion.

reincarnation*

You people act like all your forefathers were fucking morons that some how got tricked.
If they were then you are the progeny of morons.
If they weren't then YOU are the moron.

Reincarnation is REAL and it happens ONLY within racial lines, as the Soul is undying and will go through this process time and time again. This is one part of the reason why the satanic Masons and Jews want to bastardize us and subsequently enslave us. Universalists of any kind are a spit on Gods face and his perfect creation, further destroying Natural Order.

What are you? Anglo Saxon. That means your ancestors worshiped the same gods as Germans and Scandinavians. Anglos were a Germanic tribe. Óðinn = Wotan. Thor = Thunor. Wednesday = Wodan's day. Thursday = Thor's day.

Attached: DzCYQ8BXgAA7Vc-.jpg (590x596, 129K)

>I'm Catholic

Attached: 1498123371856.jpg (600x608, 32K)

>Europeans believed in reincarnation
Are there any sources for that claim besides Varg?

>I'm Catholic
being catho-nigger-feet-lick in 2019

Attached: 1548782606177.jpg (734x729, 94K)

How do you know there is no concept of eternal life in European Religions? What did you read to convince yourself of this?
Also, isn't Catholicism just a massive basterdisation of European Religions?

I know what future I am choosing for my children and my soul

Attached: 11D41A61-1D8A-4288-AD66-F00F5A1F7FFD.jpg (537x820, 85K)

BREAKING NEWS

YUROPOORS ARE DOG PILING ON JAPAN! GET IN HERE AND DEFEND OUR JAPANESE BROTHERS & SISTERS BROS!!!!

Reported and Saged. All fucking pedos must fucking hang.

Yeah plenty European written sources...
And if you consider the Indo-European religions brought to India and China, those to this day believe in reincarnation, albeit not being Europeans they themselves have corrupted the message...
The message is, there are no magical skydaddies. It is simple, procreation. Skydaddies are stories for children to learn values, morals, heroes and understand at some point in the future that the way they can continue eternal life is to re-produce.

Can you link me to some of them?

check the references
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebirth_in_Germanic_paganism
There are more than is in this Wiki article
>In the 2nd century CE, Appian wrote in his Roman History that the Teutons had no fear of death because they hoped to be reborn.
You are only reborn if you had children

Pagan faggot had to change the name to European Religion because everyone realizes worshipping wood fairies like Africans still do is retarded kek. Btw are you still shilling your book?

Attached: 1538444184779.jpg (213x313, 14K)

Africans are Christians or Muslims user... kind of like you. The same semitic religion. It is the same belief in "sky daddies" who will "magically take care of me" that appeals to Africans and that appeals to you.
>open borders for your brethren
This is Christian corruption at its finest... the belief in a sky daddy that unites all humans...
Which adult beliefs in fairies? That's for children man... grow up

Attached: christians.jpg (520x330, 74K)

>Roman Empire
>glory
you really shouldn't use this one as an example lol

>still thinks magic religions built up Europe and not the Europeans and their ancestors
why is Africa a Christian shithole user?
Christians are the ultimate civcucks because they believe in magic skydadies and that somehow a believe in a skydaddy will bring you luck and success...
European Religions believe in... the ability of Europeans

I agree and all churches need to be burned and the priest crucified to mock them.

I want German citizenship. How to?

Attached: 1511963671612.png (900x3186, 814K)

>Christians are the ultimate civcucks
correct. same goes for Romans. type in Hellenistic Judaism and "List of Roman Emperors by ethnicity" and see what comes up
kys southron

The Romans were so successful because they stuck to their own religion and people... they began the process of decay when they abandoned their religions, became multi-cultural (accepting all sorts of foreign religions, not just christianity) and accepting all sorts of foreign people
This is why I do not call it Paganism... I call it European Religions, because you can find paganism all over the world, but ours are unique in the way that they teach reincarnation is a process of having children
As the Romans disappeared, because they did not heed the warnings of their ancestral religion, it should be a warning to us not to heed the religions of foreign people... they confuse us and cause us to self-destroy, because the religions of foreigners were never intended for us

Bae e caga fizzu e chentu

>>Is Germany European?
>No. It is a Jewish corruption of European heritage.

Attached: e4e.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Based and correct
Pathetic cuck

user, how do you get eternal life in Christianity?
Why has Christianity absorbed so many aspects of European Religions?

There are no european religions faggot, religions are for jews only

The term is Ethnikos, OP, do not allow them to label you as a gentile with the term "Pagan"

All Christian states are corrupted by Judaism in the form of Christianity...
The belief that you can go to live with a sky daddy after death, even when you do not have children... I feel sorry for all those priests and nuns that died celibate and without offspring, for they are not reborn

Attached: 1535994937135.jpg (556x712, 74K)

>Ethnikos
Thank you, I agree

Attached: 1521444734261.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Attached: 1523563073632.jpg (1893x3285, 655K)

LARPagan cuckold is the term

Attached: 1541881360089.png (1292x2664, 3.27M)

Attached: 1529957627979.jpg (550x665, 179K)

Paganism is not a religion in the modern sense but a term used to describe a broad set of cultural beliefs and rituals. Insinuating that Roman paganism was "cohesive" is silly as many provinces had vastly different systems of worship.

>What is history
user, go educate yourself please

>africans are christians
How to take you seriously when you make such retarded comments? Yo do know animism/paganism/witchcraft is not Christianity just because they sprinkle some images of Catholic saints and certain liturgies? Like all pagan faggots you are euphoric and retarded - you talk about nordic gods being the "archetypes of our race's subconscious" but then talk about chrostians believing in a magic skydaddy that solves problems. Your retarded generals wouldn't be as annoying if you had at the very least a high school level of understanding in theology.

Attached: 1523804627336_1.png (798x530, 812K)

>Thinks Romans, from the city of Rome, called everyone under their rule "Romans"
Do you really think that?

Nice strawman user

>Thinks Christians did not rip off everything of value and beauty from European Religions
What is Christmas? What is Eastern? What are the names of the weekdays? user, Christianity is just a Jewish corruption of European Religions. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: itssotiring.jpg (3240x2268, 1016K)

No of course not. The larger reasons for the dissolution of the empire were fueled by economics. Larger wealthier estates employing vast numbers of imported slaves drove many citizens into poverty. Inflation from a debased coinage resulted in Diocletians tax reforms laying the ground work for medieval feudalism. One of the reasons Christianity became so popular among the lower classes was its focus on love. A messiah who loves you, a promise of eternal heaven. Paganism had no answer to this; most pagan deities are presented as apathetic towards mortals.

>What is the message of European Religions?
>Eternal life via a cycle of never-ending reincarnations.
What about Valhalla?

>There is no skydaddy
>Jupiter, who is the alfather, god of thunder... like Zeus... like Wotan... like Perun... Odin
>skydaddy
>alfather

Attached: Untitled.jpg (678x618, 120K)

>Steal European Religious beliefs and re-package them as Christian
But I thought you said European religious belief was reincarnation? Christians don't preach that at all. user, use your brain

To what end does this even matter. Paganism is dead.

>and that somehow a believe in a skydaddy will bring you luck and success.

>sacrifice animals and people to gain favour with the gods
>but you think a skydaddy will reward you!

>Thinks Rome fell due to poor economic management
user, the people make the economics. Rome was glorious as long as it had Romans, the founding stock of Rome. The moment immigrants started flooding into Rome, having a higher birthrate than Romans, was the beginning of the end of the Empire. Roman Emperors desperately tried to boost fertility rates, but they have corrupted the religion and their financial incentives for reproduction were not enough to save them. In the end they accepted to become a multi-cultural Senate with multi-culti Caesars.
>Christianity taught love and tolerance
Romans tolerated all religions and people except Jews and Christians. Christians from the Middle East were like Muslims from the Middle East today. Violent, rebellious, teaching a very violent and backwards religion. Eventually enough people were bullied or guilt tripped into this religion.
>Did Christians spread Christianity to Europeans by Crusades or by Love?
Literally the same thing is done by Muslims today, "We are a religion of peace!"

Paganism>Chr*stianity

Do you have immigrant fertility statistics from 100 to 400 ad in the city of Rome for me to prove your ludicrous statement.

>Romans tolerated all religions and people except Jews
The Jews funded Caesar's campaigns. he granted them status as a tolerated religion. They played a big part in Roman life and had a massive money lending industry in the empire. Your statement just isn't true

They are symbols, stories and such for children to learn about what is important in life
There is no literal skydaddy, they are just stories to teach morals and values
Archetypes that we should attempt to emulate
A collective consciousness
Please, try to think about it from a human biological perspective

ugly finnoid

>does not understand the term corruption
This thread was started with an explanation how Christianity stole the most beautiful stories and aspects of European Religions and corrupted them
Christians talk about reincarnation in heaven, separating the human from the world and creating a fantasy place where all wishes will be granted...
user, which is more realistic? Genetic reproduction or some Jewish sky daddy who could not save you on earth but will give you everything in the clouds?

>There is no literal skydaddy, they are just stories to teach morals and values
>Please, try to think about it from a human biological perspective
You're an atheist, you wear paganism like a robe, shrouding your lack of belief. And even worse, you project it on your ancestors. At least they had sincere beliefs, unlike you.

>Please, try to think about it from a human biological perspective
You're an atheist, why the fuck are you trying to lecture people on religion? You don't have any faith in the old gods.

Is this girl legal and if so what's her name?

Europeans are alive and so are the spirits of our ancestors who live through us
European Religions are the key to understanding that
If you want to die eternally, just get the snip and that will be the end of you

>sky daddy
you don't have any faith, and you don't have a religion. I'm not going to be lectured by LARPing atheists about what my beliefs should be when the closest thing to a religion you can muster up is using the old gods as a metaphor for a "biological perspective".

Attached: ekpzB3Z.png (829x589, 235K)

Those things should be done for fun, community, togetherness and communicating to the children about the importance of re-production and being heroic
It should not be taken literal by adults

>Paganism
It's European Religions
Paganism could be something from Asia or Africa

>It should not be taken literal by adults
I thought ancestor worship and copying the traditions of the ages was your religion, that's exactly what they did. They took it literally, existing writings , from the Romans and Greeks at least, show a lot of them had literal interpretations of their gods. Your an atheist, you don't have a religion. You're to paganism are to what "cultural Christians" are to us, except at least cultural christians are following actual traditions and culture, you're making it up as you go along, and mixing opposing theologies while you're at it.

Attached: download (3).jpg (768x513, 76K)

>Religions
It's not religion, since you don't have any faith or beliefs, that's kind of the point of religion. You're an atheist.

So, you write there is no "skydaddy", but why should there be a "Wotan"?

>christcuck
Didn’t christianity cuck paganism? It basically stole europe from paganism and europe has preferred it ever since.

Don't forget, it's all a pacifist religion while also being the religion that converted them at sword point, it's also a universalist race mixing religion while also being responsible for destroying Rome, a race mixing, multicultural civilisation. And also, while there arguments and definitions of Christianity are flip flopping to whatever is most convenient at any given moment, it's Christians that are responsible for pilpul.

Attached: DyElAlQVsAAKoQf.jpg large.jpg (828x429, 65K)

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

No, but neither do you have economic statistics
Which one is more likely to have destroyed Rome? An economic crisis that took hundreds of years to develop or a demographic crisis that took hundreds of years to develop? What will destroy America today? An economic crisis or a demographic one?

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make with these photos. Do you seriously think if Paganism existed today that its institutions would not be just as cucked? All of Europe’s institutions have become corrupted and cucked. At least the church still opposes gay marriage, abortion, birth control, and premarital sex. Europeans themselves are constantly attacking and trying to destroy Christianity and bring it in to the liberal fold, not the other way around.

>things change at some point, therefore the statement is not true
And Christianity became the main religion of the Roman Empire. Are you going to tell me that the Roman Empire always tolerated Christianity? Or say it is wrong that they did not tolerate Christianity?

my image was of a pagan couple.

Attached: 1541911455309.png (598x588, 302K)

you're an idiot talking shit without knowing anything. wotan is the germanic name for the norse equivalent odin...

>things change at some point, therefore the statement is not true
You mean like how pagans make the point that Christian Rome treated Jews as a protected class while they persecuted Pagans, when the exact same is true for Pagan Rome, making Jews a protected class while persecuting Christians? Or the point that the Catholics committed purge after purge against Jews, but at times they had laws restricting that, so of course the Christians let Jews in Europe? Suddenly when your facts aren't on point it's time for a more nuanced discussion eh?

>You believe in our gods differently than I am taught to think
I do believe in our gods, just not the way you do
You believe in magic sky daddies
I believe they live literally inside us and we are an expression of them
How is this atheist?

Attached: NPC.png (250x202, 6K)

>no argument left

>I believe they live literally inside us and we are an expression of them
Sola scriptura paganism ? That's not how our ancestors interpreted them and you know it. Your using them as a metaphor, as "archetypes", that's not belief in the physical existence of a god. You're an atheist, like Varg and the rest of the Larpagans

Archetypes and collective unconscious eh? then who created the universe?

And don't give me this "well it's eternal" bullshit, everything has a beginning.

You may not believe in Christ, but creatio ex nihilo is the only thing that makes any sense.

>people never ever change how they view ideas or religions
user, please don't be so embarrassing
Wotan does exist, but just not the way you view his existence
You literally have a childish imagination and expectation, whereas at some point you have to grow up

That is your personal definition of religion

No, i'm just not arguing with atheists. What's the point? You'll reduce everything to the silliest , over simplified terms, like you did over and over calling them skydaddies, while also claiming you worship the allfather. It's also not 2010.

Maybe that’s why I feel some strong connection to it

Because there is... maybe we created Wotan... Maybe Wotan created us... Maybe we created each other at the same time the moment we became conscious...

Christianity is the WHITE religion, pathetic cuck.

Attached: 1544036769609.png (644x900, 1.04M)

>larpagans
OH NO NO NO

Attached: gott mit uns.jpg (640x480, 114K)

> Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
You don't believe in creators or governors, just archetypes and metaphors. Actual belief is for children I believe you said.
>A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
Grounded in such belief, since you don't have that belief, it's not grounded in it.

Argue all you want about that definition, but don't claim it's some crazy understanding of the term I personally just made up off the top of my head. You're an atheist desperate for something to believe in.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14 religion definition at DuckDuckGo.png (820x212, 23K)

Christianity stole European Religions from Europe, morphed it into something slightly different and corrupted the most valuable parts of it.
I admitted as much before, so no point repeating it

Why don't you explain Christianity?

>You literally have a childish imagination and expectation, whereas at some point you have to grow up

>skydaddy
>skydaddy
>skydaddy

Yes, it's me that's has childish expectations and understandings.

>(((paganism)))
>oy vey evil xtians
>sex should be your nr.1 priority in life
>uses the term "skydaddy"
>Hail Wotan, Hail Our People!
Fucking hell schlomo you're embarrassing.

Attached: pagan.png (1200x1200, 238K)