I can disprove Evolution in one step. Let's clear things up first. Evolution is the belief that...

I can disprove Evolution in one step. Let's clear things up first. Evolution is the belief that, by completely random mutations, plus natural selection, complex life forms evolve. Now to disprove that horseshit.
>There are an infinite amount of mutations possible
>Only one of those mutations makes evolution possible, all others will not make it due to natural selection
>This means there is one (1) good mutation vs. infinite (∞) bad mutations that will not make it into the next gene pool
>Obviously now, evolutionists came up with a solution: only millions of years of evolution produce a mutation, this is why we cannot observe this happening
>Mathematically, how long does it take to get the right answer when there are an infinite amount of wrong answers? Exactly. Infinity.
>For evolution to be true, the universe would have to have had its first life since infinite (∞) amount of years.
>Evolution debunked

Attached: 1479409969205.jpg (297x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0
youtube.com/watch?v=K1xnYFCZ9Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not to mention information loss with repeated dna replications outpacing the rate of information gain from beneficial mutations. we are just degrading not evolving. like little wind up toys designed to fail and die. whats up with that

go blow yourself up you fucking sandnigger

>sandnigger scientists

Attached: 1548103662450.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

There aren't infinite mutations possible

>>Only one of those mutations makes evolution possible, all others will not make it due to natural selection
someone didn't pay attention in biology class
>>This means there is one (1) good mutation vs. infinite (∞) bad mutations that will not make it into the next gene pool
no it doesn't. different traits are more beneficial in certain environments than others. a dolphin is better equipped for life in the sea than a human.
>>Obviously now, evolutionists came up with a solution: only millions of years of evolution produce a mutation, this is why we cannot observe this happening
for widely differing species, this is true. however, humans only started domesticating dogs 15,000 years ago and look how many clearly different breeds there are.

If evolution is wrong then how come sand niggers exist?

wrong.

sandniggers are dumb as shit thanks to Islam which instills inbreeding, which produces ugly features and low IQ.
Evolution proved.

Evolution is a lie, but your retarded statement that "only one mutation allows for evolution" just shows you don't know what you're talking about.

i am simplifying it. it could be one hundred mutations. in face of infinity, what difference does it make. life could have evolved into infinite forms according to evolution. that means before we got the right evolutionary trait, an infinite amount of mutations would have to have arisen and die due to natural selection. infinite

one evolutionary trait or one thousand, it makes no difference.

yes but not just one mutation is the good one

I have a counter argument.

Your mother and father are dumb shits, thus you are here posting crap, proving you inherited limited brain power.

not really. but this is mathematically as much as one trillion, if you are comparing it to infinity. its basically nothing

No, right, DNA is made up of a finite number of pieces which means there can only be a finite number of combinations for it to be in.

Also 'Mathematically, how long does it take to get the right answer when there are an infinite amount of wrong answers? Exactly. Infinity.'... doesn't that just describe every maths question ever? Is this just your way of saying it takes you an infinite amount of time to do mathematics because there are simpler ways to say that

>infinite amount of mutations possible
not really. You're working on finite set of genes.
But anyway, evolution to me seems to be directional, which kind of disprove its randomness. But I'm not a biologist, so I don't really heave enough knowledge to argue for that.

the amount of changes this can lead to is infinite actually. first it changes one gene, then another. add those up and it makes a much bigger number. it would require an infinite amount of time to evolve just one species

You are like that sandnog who tried to debunk that Earth rotates around sun.
>https ://youtu.be /DKSKUIjBiM0

Planned design. People dismiss this theory because they think we're talking about God and the fucking Bible. The reality is, someone fucked with our DNA to do this. There is considerable growing proof of intelligent design and manipulation of our DNA the more we study and map every genome.

not infinite, but probably trillions of years. we dont have that much time

i have to change what i said, its exorbitantly high number of possible mutations, not infinite
so exorbitant that it could not be possible in some millions of years

It is random with influences. Lets say I was a doorman at a club and every so often I would look up and stop red headed people from entering the club but I only stopped them while I was looking up there would still be a random collection of people in the club but that random selection would contain less red heads than a truly random sample.

If you assume the red heads turned away were so insulted they never returned to the club then you would have directionality of less red heads in the club but its still a random thing, it just has the influence of the doorman.

In this case the doorman is evolutionary pressure and in every case the red head is an animal carrying a defective gene

kek, no wonder you trumpsucking conservashits can barely hold jobs greeting customers at wal-mart

>change definition of evolution from what is agreed upon in the scientific community
>Impose made up rules that don't even begin to make sense
>Come to a conclusion that doesn't even make sense in that context
>I sure btfo'd those scientists!

>Obviously now, evolutionists came up with a solution: only millions of years of evolution produce a mutation, this is why we cannot observe this happening
what the hell are you talking about? evolution happens in one generation. fruit flies go through 20 generations in a year. you can literally watch evolution happen in small species like bacteria.

>Only one of those mutations makes evolution possible, all others will not make it due to natural selection
Fail. Back to Madrassas for you.

Absolute fucking stupid understanding of genetics.

>this is why we cannot observe this happening
Wrong.

>For evolution to be true, the universe would have to have had its first life since infinite (∞) amount of years.
What the fuck are you talking about? This what they teach your in the kingdom? Go drink some high octane, you absolute idiot.

they aren't random you fucking sandnigger. they follow the laws of physics

that has been debunked. they did not make up a new species at all. stop spewing horseshit.
replace the number one with trillions. it makes no difference mathematically.

holy shit atheism triggered as fuck lol

>>This means there is one (1) good mutation vs. infinite (∞) bad mutations that will not make it into the next gene pool

This isn't right though.
Evolution is not a straight line.
There is no such thing as a GOOD or BAD mutation, since each one is entirely dependent upon environment for context.

All of your presumptions are incorrect. There are not an infinite amount of mutations and there are multiple good mutations

Testing

ITT people who do not understand the difference between possibility adn probability

who do not understand chemistry

who do understand biology

but it's not infinite.
The number of base pairs in a haploid set of human DNA is about 3.3 gigabases, which in genetic terminology translates to 3.3 billion base pairs. A diploid set has twice as many, roughly 6.6 billion base pairs. Why the ambiguity as to amount? It’s because the X and Y sex chromosomes are not the same size. Males are XY and have a little less DNA than females who are XX.

There is an upper limit to the total number of genes that can mutate in a thing.

enlighten them please

>>Only one of those mutations makes evolution possible, all others will not make it due to natural selection
this is where you miss it user. The environment does not care what possible mutation of the POSSIBLE mutations you inherited. It selects on what reproduces, there is no plan.

As an aside...you can not have "infinite mutations", that is not how it works. There are only 4 base pairs, a DNA strand can only be so long before it can't fit in a cell, a cell can only be so large before it can't work anymore (Volume vs. lipid surface are). Furthermore, DNA replicators make errors in deterministic ways. Further limiting possible mutations. Add to that that these replicators have been selected themselves to ensure the reproduction of the organism. So...mathematically...your hypothesis is based on wrong assumptions so its not surprising you were able to 'reducio adio absurdio"

>that has been debunked. they did not make up a new species at all. stop spewing horseshit.

creation of new species != evolution. where do you even get your retarded ideas from? species is an arbitrary cutoff for when allele frequencies are different enough in one population compared to another. that's all.

evolution happens in ONE generation

I know how it works, I'm just saying it seems to work too fast and also have a direction. Like take for example an eye. At first it were some cells sensitive to some light. Why did an organism with those cells survive and others didn't? It's not like light or lack of thereof would be detrimental to it's survival, since it lived before with no problems. But even if it was detrimental, how did it slowly evolve into something really complicated, with optic elements?
And why? for what reason is this shit evolving?

if you admit that, youre basically saying they were created that way. this disproves evolution from rocks. if you assume we evolved from rocks, you would have an infinite amount of possibilities. no upper limit. only intelligent design creates an upper limit, brainlet.

So fucking retarded i don't know where to start.

>There are an infinite amount of mutations possible

not true, but I'm willing to pretend it is for the sake of argument.

I don't understand what you mean by this. There's millions of mutations that either do very little or neither help nor hurt us like toe alignment in different races.

>This means there is one (1) good mutation vs. infinite (∞) bad mutations that will not make it into the next gene pool

sometimes. Let's say a mutation occurs in a tribe of apes what allows a particular ape to have better colour acuity. This ape may now be better at spotting some food and predators and thus is more likely to survive and prosper. This could make her more likely to have healthy offspring and those off spring may carry that gene and prosper too until the entire tribe has that gene.

we can observe this happening we observe it all the same with viral and bacterial mutations.

>Mathematically, how long does it take to get the right answer when there are an infinite amount of wrong answers? Exactly. Infinity.

You are working back to front. You make it seem like there's this magic force called evolution that one day decided it wanted to create humans and the way to go about it was natural selection. It's simply a matter that it's very tiny mutations that helped that animal adapt slightly better to the world around it. Evolution has no goal other than survive and breed. Always remember that a slug is as evolved as a human since we are both living and prospering.

that IS how it works, if you presume the first "life" was a rock without limitations of mutation

evolution as in the emergence of a new species has never and will never be proven

Obviously now, evolutionists came up with a solution: only millions of years of evolution produce a mutation, this is why we cannot observe this happening

You're a shill but mutations happen literally every time Gene's are mixed and matched. Argument rekt

there are an infinite amount if you presume we came from rocks. only genes have an upper limit you cuck

So if we evolved WHY are THERE still monkeys...because we as WHITE PEOPLE did not stop ....amirite...

You’re too fucking dumb to even begin a discussion on this. You must be trolling nothing you say makes sense at all. Stop breathing. You’re probably a kike on a proxy trying to make Muslims look like idiots.

so? how does this prove evolution. lol

because it takes a really long time obviously, so that doesn't prove you right
also, it can be observed in microbes, but that doesn't prove you wrong

you have not grasped the topic at all.
if we evolved from rocks, then there is an infinite amount of possible first life forms. the first life form according to evolution had no genes, so no upper limit of mutation. faggot

>replace the number one with trillions. it makes no difference mathematically.
Welcome to the concept of any variable in an equation possibly being infinity.

yes, such a long time, that it is not possible. genes were only, according to evolution, a later development. before that, evolution had an infinite amount of possible mutations

>Arab “education”

This is how it works. The gene that favours survival does. The peppered moth being an example that evolved from being white to black from the industrial revolution so it is observable.

Attached: pepperd moth.jpg (860x460, 152K)

Most mutations are benign. They are not rejected because they are inconsequential until subsequent mutations exploit their value space.

nope. it didnt make up new genetic mutations. all mutations were already possible and in fact part of its genes. just not activated

Oh yeah, I can maybe see your point there about the speed, although I don't see your point about the directionality of it, that aspect is covered by Evolutionary Pressures from the environment.

Richard Dawkins did a good video about the evolution of the eye that explains it far better than I could.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0

Maybe you will find answers in there to the more general question you are asking.

Holy shit, saudinigger

>>There are an infinite amount of mutations possible
No, there aren't. Mutation rate is dictated by DNA repair rate, which is different across all organisms. Insertions, deletions, and base-pairing errors are the only known deletions. Add that to the fact that up to 90% of your DNA is in a heterochromatin structure which makes it very resistant to damage and mutation, and a good approximation for the limit to mutations would be 4 base pairs times the total number of euchromatin base pairs, divided by the DNA repair rate.
Wrong again: Population genetics is the study of all of the different possible variants in a population and how they affect population dynamics. Every single mutation that is not lethal could make it through natural selection, or none of them can, and everything in between depending on selective pressure
No, it doesn't
>>Obviously now, evolutionists came up with a solution: only millions of years of evolution produce a mutation, this is why we cannot observe this happening
This is wrong. Mutations are happening literally every minute in your body, there are just DNAses that repair it.
>>Mathematically, how long does it take to get the right answer when there are an infinite amount of wrong answers? Exactly. Infinity.
Not true. As i've stated before, mutation rate is exponentially different between species. Staph aureus has a mutation rate around 100,000 times faster than humans.
>>For evolution to be true, the universe would have to have had its first life since infinite (∞) amount of years.
No.
>>Evolution debunked
Wrong.

without genes, you have no upper limit for mutations. thats what this thread is about. and whatever you said isnt an argument

DNA is in itself a mutation, you cumgargling brain damaged monkey

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

But there aren’t infinite mutations possible. There are a finite number of elements that make up a strand of DNA. When that DNA gets replicated, there is a finite small statistical chance of error, which is what you are calling a mutation.

Learn some math, some biology, and get some perspective. A billion years is an incredibly long unfathomable in our minds period of time.

yes there are, if you believe dna is a mutation

Attached: snigger.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

"Good" and "bad" mutations are bullshit. There are simply "fit" mutations, in that these give a species an advantage in a particular environment. Your whole argument is ridiculously juvenile.

go to middle school. oh wait you can't. you are stuck in sandbackasswardsislamistan

Dude please stop you're making everyone cringe

Attached: 1549214492857.jpg (800x600, 82K)

you are really fucking dumb.

hahahahahaha

you know that its true. its the "evolution" or mutation from molecules according to you

This might be one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Go read a book.

big argument right there bud

go read a book like the bible if you think molecules formed dna from infinite amount of possible mutations

Attached: 1486323502690.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>This means there is one (1) good mutation vs. infinite (∞) bad mutations
wrong
stopped there and discarded

That's right and the trait that was favourable was passed on. It's like saying how could our universe exist with constants. Which is saying our universe would not exist without these however what's the point in talking about what didn't come into to being because it couldn't.

the first life forms was a rock, according to you
so a rock mutated and formed a dna strang
lmao who is the fucking retard

so that means rocks became dna right? nope

dna *strand
strang is german

and what were humans made from according to the holy books?

lol

No information does

Not gonna bother reading this thread, just gonna make an assumption.

OP's assertion is.. Allah?

Probably. Either way, fuck off sandnigger. Mohammed was a pedo.

Attached: 1401379110718.jpg (720x478, 250K)

well amino acids can form with the raw ingredients on earth. that process has been done in labs, its repeatable. unless it was faked of course, can never tell with modern science.

how amino acids formed the first proteins and simple cells that is unknown.

but nobody is saying we came from rocks

good argument. except im not arguing for any holy book, and im a deist. got me there bud

hahahaha subtly absolutely shrekt

hyperbole
amino acids would have an infinite amount errors vs one possible way to form a protein. thats the whole thread

Entropy

Based muzzie
You will be spared

well you ignored my statistical argument, so you can fuck the fuck off sandnigger.

(OP)

I know they teach you evolution the same way they taught us in high school. Basically 13 pages of the history of the theory "Darwin vs. Lamarck" and then a few Quranic verses telling you it doesn't matter what the theory says because God created everything.
They only include this chapter in biology because so it would meet the international standards for education which must include evolution in any biology curriculum.

From one gulfie to another: if you're still under still under 18 and you're not hopelessly stupid. Study well in school and apply for a scholarship abroad. I went to NZ for chemical engineering and they taught us NCEA 13 before I could get into university (now graduated).
Their quality of education is HIGH and it's something of a shock-to-the-system until you get used to it.
Schools/university at home only teach you to be useless and it will make you mad once you see it.

As for your question
(OP)
Start with the RNA world hypothesis (easier to understand) and read more.

>infinite amount of wrong answers
just multiply the chromosomes by eachother times two and you get all possible variations, a lot but not infinite

you're fucking retarded

I know they teach you evolution the same way they taught us in high school. Basically 13 pages of the history of the theory "Darwin vs. Lamarck" and then a few Quranic verses telling you it doesn't matter what the theory says because God created everything.
They only include this chapter in biology so it would meet the international standards for education which must include evolution in any biology curriculum.

From one gulfie to another: if you're still under still under 18 and you're not hopelessly stupid. Study well in school and apply for a scholarship abroad. I went to NZ for chemical engineering and they taught us NCEA 13 before I could get into university (now graduated).
Their quality of education is HIGH and it's something of a shock-to-the-system until you get used to it.
Schools/university at home only teach you to be useless and it will make you mad once you see it.

As for your question
Start with the RNA world hypothesis (easier to understand) and read more.

He's not wrong though
The DNA has been altered with over the past civilization

i didnt actually. you are wrong because what i meant was amino acids becoming proteins or some shit. that has an error possibility of infinity. only one possible solution. so there you go.

i actually meant amino acids. you are the retard, because amino acids have an infinite amount of errors vs one possible solution to form a dna strand

He didnt even mention anything related to that

amino acids cannot produce life by themselves. get the fuck outta here

We have been here much longer than recorded history...that does not mean evolution is not true...also do you not think evolution and intelligent design could both be true?

wow i am a muslim now wtf

>I don't understand biology, chemistry, or statistics - The Thread.

Attached: 1546280491065.jpg (600x632, 39K)