Was living in the 90s like existing in some sort of utopia?

Was living in the 90s like existing in some sort of utopia?

What did it taste like?

Attached: 364515248.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EcnKspmvQE
vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=NmRDUWdscWuRpS2EwZzg&rescue-911-episode-115-dynamite
youtu.be/9NSVU4Gv_wA
youtu.be/CMU2NwaaXEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What did it taste like?
Like a snapple

Attached: 151208102912-crystal-pepsi-bottle-540x304.jpg (540x304, 74K)

Its was shit.

Music sucked from that time

fruitopia is shit, tastes like watered down fruit juice

>Inb4 "it was a paradise because I was only 10 years old"

Not even a little close to snapple. It had that strange artificial flavor that was similar to the nestle canned iced tea,.

Hash,oil,and bitter,black,beauty capsules...

It tasted like mad dog 20/20 and the internet was bigger

The ecstasy was good
youtube.com/watch?v=8EcnKspmvQE

ITT 14yo fortnite zoomers. Real 90s kid here, it was great.

Everything meant more. High speed internet cheapened everything.

It was great, prime america. We were all living the dream or trying to. Race relations were good or at least much better than they were now. Then 9/11 happened and everything changed.

Checked and I miss those things. They were so good. In some ways, things were better. In others, not so much. Cable tv didn’t fully suck yet. Reality shows were mostly still real. But that all changed shortly.

not gonna lie it was a pretty sugary and fruity decade, I remember lots of jellies

The 90's was when the decline really started, 80's and 70's were peak.

Attached: 1549738661688.jpg (736x565, 115K)

Comfy shows likevrescue nineoneone vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=NmRDUWdscWuRpS2EwZzg&rescue-911-episode-115-dynamite

90s music is 1000x better than the nig shit everywhere now.

plus girl oriented pop music wasn't so blatantly slutty and crass

Yes.

Checked

fruitopia was the stoners drink of choice

what no snapple?
anyway yes it was delicious until goerge bosh make 9/11 anway heres some era commericals to get comfy with im go cri now
youtu.be/9NSVU4Gv_wA

Attached: 15697834958.gif (400x400, 304K)

Lol fuck off. Listen to the album FaceLift from Alice In Chains

Ryder, we’re there when you need us....

You know mean gene, what I like most about them is that they were there brother in Oklahoma City that 19th day of April nineteen ninety five brother! They were there when Timothy mcveigh needed them, and they didn’t apologize or change their slogan brother!

Attached: 551ED59C-6330-48C8-AB20-5E6A359B96EF.jpg (358x500, 44K)

Schwinn with a banana seat? pimpin'..

Late 90s early 00s gaming was PEAK comfy. There will never be another golden age like it.

>70s were peak

Wasn't there a massive crime boom in 70s America?

It tasted like Surge.

Attached: 2A6B043A-32A1-4F18-8049-9303E5AA15EB.png (534x797, 739K)

They still make surge

Times were simpler

Attached: 100.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Since when?

youtu.be/CMU2NwaaXEA

Attached: f97af97078ebbb3971ecdf231896afd1.jpg (236x314, 6K)

For us 90s was completely new world. I was born in 83 in commie Poland. The only toys we had were wooden blocks and Russian bicycles. There was nothing else, people would wait hours to buy anything. And then suddenly Solidarność won and our borders opened up for all kind of degeneracy. Micky Ds started popping up everywhere, nice cars, crooks and politicians making money together. Fuck a lot of folks got super rich back then. Can you imagine being a fuckin peasant that never heard of pizza who suddenly has access to all of it but no money. Crime was on the rise. Now its stable and comfy. Unfortunately we are keeping up with western degeneracy too.

This is the most accurate description. I miss the wide swath of BBS niche sites.

>Wasn't there a massive crime boom in 70s America?
Not where I lived I could literally wander around miles from home as a little kid and never got fucked with by anyone. There weren't a lot of minorities around thankfully.

reminder that jews did 9/11 and destroyed our culture

Crystal Pepsi tasted like shit and even its own creator said as much.

>Yum! Brands Chairman David C. Novak is credited with introducing the Crystal Pepsi concept. In a December 2007 interview, he stated this:

>It was a tremendous learning experience. I still think it's the best idea I ever had, and the worst executed. A lot of times as a leader you think, "They don't get it; they don't see my vision." People were saying we should stop and address some issues along the way, and they were right. It would have been nice if I'd made sure the product tasted good. Once you have a great idea and you blow it, you don't get a chance to resurrect it.

The people that are "nostalgic" for Crystal Pepsi are 90s kids that never even tasted it. They just want to try it once and never drink it again.

WAS ABOUT TO reply to a similar thread yesterday but it got banned anyone know why?

these threads are important due to aids being on the planet

which is now called hiv

Check out that pedo spiral behind the logo.

HEAVEN

Attached: newfagsdontknow.jpg (91x273, 12K)

Data mining was so much more subtle back then

> Race relations were good
> Rodney King Riots
> Endless litany of shakedowns by grifters like Sharpton and Jackson

You are either stupid or ill informed

Djarum clove cigarettes

>Music sucked from that time
>Meanwhile there's an entire popular genre dedicated to the aesthetic of that era

Fruit

oh look its this thread again.

Surge is just carbonated hi-c ecto-cooler.
The hi-c with slimer from ghostbusters on the box.

I had a similar conversation with my father. Apart from corrupt officials, the general society was much better with blacks than they are now:

Kids loved black rappers
Michael Jackson
Michael Jordan
Dennis Rodman
Samuel L. Jackson
Wesley Snipes
Morgan Freeman
Eddie Murphy
Spawn
Wiggers

aspartame wasn't in everything and Trix cereal was actually delicious. Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch actually tasted like peanut butter.

Attached: sdfjgkhl.png (655x380, 503K)

>WAS ABOUT TO reply to a similar thread yesterday but it got banned anyone know why?
>these threads are important due to aids being on the planet
>which is now called hiv