/alone/ general

>valentines day
>sitting here posting on Jow Forums
Why even live bros

Attached: 20190214_095222.png (500x460, 306K)

don’t worry user you’ll get a gf someday

Attached: 0B50DE5A-5F76-4247-8CDB-D3818F204A8E.jpg (736x733, 76K)

:'(

Thank u for being there for me frens

Attached: 1tajvp.jpg (1127x685, 58K)

Welcome to the club homie.

Easiest time in human history and you choose to be alone. Ok goy.

Attached: 15501572536098336589396035086014.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

>still caring about degenerate relationships with other people

You must learn how to transcend sex and women, you primitive ape.

Don't close yourself away from a relationship. Don't get used to being alone, you never come back from it and no one deserves to be with someone who shut themselves off emotionally. When you find someone you like keep annoying them untill they tell you to fuck off, dont wait for people to approach you. They may just become addicted to your attention, you may be the only person giving them attention.

Study up on the origin of "St. Valentine" and open your eyes to what is going on. You don't deserve a mate until you know what goes into keeping and providing for one.

Let me encourage you all. There was a time when I myself was a loser with no valentine. Now I have a big booty in my lap. Hang in there ya shrumps

What's wrong with posting? Girl here all I did was get a guy to ask me irl and had a bf right away. Why can't you all just get gfs?

>getting sad over being alone on a bastard holiday that is monetized for the Jews to profit on human relationships
Fag.

>being depressed over a capitalized holiday

user self pity is a terrible and ugly disease.
Dont be so weak.

You aren't alone you have us, God and hopefully some family. A gf won't make anything better until you work on yourself first. It will just crash and burn, you will have to be the strong one, not her

>Why even live bros
Bitches are easy to get once you make your mind up to get one.

Fun. The goal in life is to SEEK having fun.

Stop with thy faggotry emo mutt
Give a choco to your progenitor, wank to 2D and use the rest of the time you've got with your family here
Unclean ass eating cunt

Attached: 1549618642369.jpg (720x405, 49K)

come on bro toughen up don't be this soft you have got to understand that what has you hung up is not worth the suffering in any amount

I'm here sitting posting on Jow Forums and would be fine regardless of if I had a gf or not

>crying over a hallmark card holiday
Kys

After all God did design this place to have it be enjoyed by it's inhabitants.

>idealizing women that much
You shall not kill yourself for being single, but for being such a simp.

Why are you cosplaying as Rasputin?