>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Idlib Jan 29
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 12
>DeZ:SDF captures Shajilah area, IS still resisting in Baghouz village
>overseen by RU MP's, SAA&TFSA exchange 20 prisoners each near the city of Al-Bab
>SAA reinforces border along occupied Golan Heights
>On Monday, the IDF attacked 3 sites inside the Al-Quneitra Governorate; this resulted in the destruction of two Syrian Army garrisons and the former Al-Quneitra Hospital.
>Russia demands immediate withdrawal of US troops from Syria
>UN Special Envoy speaks of need for ‘new beginning’ in Syria, nationwide truce, focuse on IS & Israel bombs are another issue needs addressing
>300+ former rebels join SAA ranks in Daraa
>SAA foils HTS infiltration attempt from Idlib. In response SAA shells HTS positions
>SOHR:US demands IS handover 40 tons of gold in eastern Euphrates region
>4 IS members were reportedly executed as they attempted to flee terrorist group’s positions in Euphrates valley
>Nearly 70 people killed in US airstrikes on eastern Syria village of Baghuz(last IS village in E Euphr)
>Both Houthis and the Saudi-led coalition accuse each other of violating the ceasefire regime in al-Hudaydah

Prev

Attached: 1531302110654.jpg (1620x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unian.info/war/10445766-donbas-update-ukraine-reports-one-wia-in-past-day.html
unian.info/war/10445214-ukraine-army-in-donbas-conducts-drills-to-defend-airfield-from-potential-adversaries-assault-force-video.html
youtu.be/1Fty23qExQA
youtu.be/VWUXa4wd1PA
unian.info/war/10444593-russian-mercenary-eliminated-by-precise-sniper-shot-in-donbas-ukrainian-officer-video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kf_J-QAdH24
youtube.com/watch?v=C4s7xNoY5gY
youtube.com/watch?v=BrzVH24KzPY
youtube.com/watch?v=y17-VK3CadI
youtube.com/watch?v=L9x21bsggKA
youtube.com/watch?v=P1APreuL-3s
youtube.com/watch?v=xETah7TqXdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs
youtube.com/watch?v=PU97k1_K3SE
bitchute.com/video/9kvExiVYT7IE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ug/ never

escape

UND DAS HEIST??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Based and Krausepilled

>DDR

Attached: SMASH THE COMMUNISM.jpg (308x240, 28K)

t. regulus

Hey bros, I'm doing a conservative podcast. Need some more detailed info on Bolsonaros revision of gender identity and LGBT stuff in school text books. Also I'm doing Syria and Afghanistan pretty soon and besides what's in the OP I need more current events or good discussion topics on the politics in the region.

>Inb4 redpill videos and look at OP

Anyone care to give a good source?

>I'm doing a conservative podcast
link or fuck off

Attached: 90bbf4a4504458ad1dbdb8d211a2c9db.jpg (714x1024, 201K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: GDR.png (621x390, 258K)

>Donbas update: Ukraine reports one WIA in past day
Russia's hybrid military forces in the past 24 hours mounted 10 attacks on Ukrainian army positions in Donbas, with one Ukrainian soldier reported as wounded in action (WIA).

"One Ukrainian soldier was wounded in the past day. According to intelligence reports, two invaders were killed and another two were wounded," the press center of Ukraine's Joint Forces Operation said in an update published on Facebook as of 07:00 Kyiv time on February 14, 2019. Russian occupation forces opened fire from 120mm mortars, anti-tank missile systems, weapons installed on infantry fighting vehicles, grenade launchers of various types, heavy machine guns, and small arms, attacking the defenders of the town of Avdiyivka, and the villages of Vodiane, Lebedynske, Pavlopil, Krymske, Novoluhanske, and Travneve. "Since Thursday midnight, Russian-led forces haven't attacked Ukrainian positions yet," the report said.

unian.info/war/10445766-donbas-update-ukraine-reports-one-wia-in-past-day.html

Attached: no proofs 2.jpg (576x463, 41K)

ddr posting is fun

Attached: 1527593141708.jpg (1280x877, 619K)

I know, but I preffer a Independent Germany

t./ug/ boomer

Anchor.fm jtqm radio

We only have one episode so far, but we'll upload on Thursday next week

pedokh*mmies SEETHING

>have to download it from google
"no"

They dont understand and fear the Internet, so they try to take control over Network.
>its not censorship, its copyright protection, i swear!
Haha classic

idlib

Attached: 1549544627041.jpg (241x209, 6K)

Ukraine army in Donbas conducts drills to defend airfield from potential adversaries' assault force (Video)

The Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, have conducted military drills to defend an airfield from potential adversaries' assault force, as well as tested own air defense systems.

"According to an order issued by Commander of the Joint Forces of Ukraine Serhiy Nayev, the air defense forces conducted military drills at one of the airfields in the Joint Forces Operation zone early this week to counter an attempt to seize the airfield," the JFO's press center reported. During the event, military pilots of Ukraine's Joint Forces were exercising the "destruction" of "enemy" assault forces in the air and on the ground. In particular, air defense troops with radars were tasked to detect air targets and troops with anti-aircraft systems were trained to locate, trace and "destroy" the targets. As a result of the drills, the air defense of the airfield was rated as reliable and the air defense units' combat readiness was confirmed.
https : // www. kikebook . com/pressjfo.news/ videos/ 546767205845574 /

unian.info/war/10445214-ukraine-army-in-donbas-conducts-drills-to-defend-airfield-from-potential-adversaries-assault-force-video.html

Attached: 1523302050349.jpg (1080x1270, 213K)

>Russia's hybrid military forces

i like how they change the name every month

We had to help Allende and kick out those CIAnigger Pinochet.

Okie dokie mate, it'll be on YouTube soon enough

Based DDR Baker
youtu.be/1Fty23qExQA

Attached: d462aeba2321778be104dfaac7d87d1d.jpg (1400x2090, 602K)

t. Regulus

/sg/ is ded

Attached: CfLoQUwXIAAo5Pt.jpg (897x342, 39K)

Westerners are masters of doublethink
It's not genocide, it's manifest destiny
It's not bribery, it's lobbying
It's not finnancial predation, it's aid
It's not funding terrorists, it's funding freedom fighters
It's not Jews, it's Iran

>Russian mercenary eliminated by precise sniper shot in Donbas – Ukrainian officer (Video)

Officer of the 53rd separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Anatoliy Shtefan has said a Russian mercenary was eliminated by a precise shot in Donbas, eastern Ukraine.

"Yes, I confirm the hit!" it can be heard on the video posted by the officer on Facebook. "Since the beginning of 2019, this pair [of Ukrainian snipers] have eliminated 12 members of the Russian occupation troops and sent them to the notorious '[Cargo] 200 Brigade.' The other day, they fired another precise shot," Shtefan said. Cargo 200 is a code name for casualties for transportation in the Russian military. Earlier, Shtefan said one of the dugouts made by Russian-led forces in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, had been destroyed near the village of Pikuzy in Volnovakha district, Donetsk region.

youtu.be/VWUXa4wd1PA
unian.info/war/10444593-russian-mercenary-eliminated-by-precise-sniper-shot-in-donbas-ukrainian-officer-video.html

hi cousin, how are your BERBER genes doing?

Lmao, Israel bombed syria again and killed Iranian, Hezbollah and syrian soldiers. All the sandniggers can do is kvetch and make threats.

I think Arabs should try to beat kids first before they try God's chosen.

Attached: Children vs Arabs.webm (700x422, 2.44M)

Iranians just have to wait and you'll be outbred by them within the next decade

>Lmao, Israel bombed syria again and killed Iranian, Hezbollah and syrian soldiers.
So based why do i love israel again? oh right.

those are kurds not arabs, learn to read arabic before shitposting, jude

I’m sure that empty car lot and thermal camera will stop Iran from bordering you right now

>kike supporting ISIS

Hello Mossad, how are you?

>t.Pagan LARPer Manoel

Give me a Berber gf pls

>implying that this wouldn't cause a Civil War in Chile

Kek
Its funny say that because "Donetsk Peoples Army" sounds too much Antifascist for me

Attached: 7bc.jpg (604x391, 36K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=kf_J-QAdH24

what does r/sgay think about this?

Too bad our idiots are going in the same direction.
Who prevents to create an "Internet offshore zone" in Russia?
Place servers beyond Arctic Circle near nuclear power plants and save a lot of money?

Eh... that's rhetorical question.

Mad sandniggers who get executed daily by kids from ISISrael kvetching. That's all I hear. You'll keep dying like animals and I'll keep sitting here in my mansion sipping tea and watching you in your zoo.

Attached: Arabs as weapon experiment.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

no, kys br*Wnie

#
Naruto is good fuck you. My only complaint is how they hyped up Madara throughout the series and then had him absorbed by Kaguya. Other than that it's really good. Boruto is good too.
Pokemon and it's culture is trash.
#
Cowboy Bebop and Akira are good, Death Note is trash.. watch Code Geass instead.

If you guys want a recently released anime with really nice graphics and story line, watch Dororo. Only 6 episodes have been released (they come out every Monday). Shit is cash.
I'm sure you guys don't mind blood and cutting shit up. You'll enjoy it. Story is interesting too.

Other than this watch the Hunter X Hunter reboot and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

>this weak comeback
Yikes

>pedokh*mmie taqiyist in
>he's a narutoshit aswell
someone post that dead narutoshit kh*mmie pic

tick-tock, you tick

Attached: 1546849391855.jpg (1024x724, 65K)

They have to keep calling them Russians so that they can avoid the cognitive dissonance of killing their own people. Accepting that they're shooting civilian militias would make them also accept other uncomfortable truths like the refugee waves leaving Ukraine, the rampant hunger and poverty, and the ridiculous corruption of the government. Sad tbqh.

The ironic thing from all the Isralists from Europe who post here is that they die for Israel way more than Americans. Literally thousands of Muslims from Europe signed up to suicide bombing squads in ISIS in order to die for Israel by blowing themselves up on Hezbollah and Iran.

Lmao, Mad Euromuzziez can't stand that they're mind-slaves to Israel and will die for me in a suicide attack against Iran.

Attached: Syrian army.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

*Islamists from Europe

Attached: Arab tradition.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

iraqi army
try again

>jewish memeflag on a cat 5 chimpout

Attached: 1533761413387.png (451x378, 214K)

How’s Lebanon, I heard you couldn’t win in a country smaller than your own. Twice

20-1 kill ratio and Lebanese have been tamed for over 10 years and too scared to attack Israel. I think that was a success.

Attached: 1525955523985.jpg (650x420, 53K)

>NewsFront | Sakhanka: cold sea and hot frontline atmosphere | 03-02-19
youtube.com/watch?v=C4s7xNoY5gY
>Second death anniversary of legendary commander Givi
youtube.com/watch?v=BrzVH24KzPY
>War ESCALATION, and Endless War
youtube.com/watch?v=y17-VK3CadI
>Poroshenko Wants to “Flood” the Donbass; Litter the Entire Region With Explosives and Landmines
youtube.com/watch?v=L9x21bsggKA
>Why Did the Alleged Ukraine Army "Massive Offence" Never Come? (ENG SUBS)
youtube.com/watch?v=P1APreuL-3s
>Ukraine War Torn Front line Village of Trudovsky receives 13 Tonnes of Coal To Stay Warm (ENG SUBS)
youtube.com/watch?v=xETah7TqXdc

Attached: Donetsk Awoo 5.png (627x560, 156K)

>m-muh KD
Pffffftahahahahahahahahah oh yikes

Stage 1 Denial

Why Israel doesn't arm Falangists again?

Would be pretty Funny Christian Death Squads emergin in Lebvanon

Attached: Pepe Kataeb 2.png (502x512, 124K)

EEEEERIIIIKA

Donbass has one of the largest Coal reserves in Eastern Europe
It's the reason the West wants Ukraine and why Russia bother at all with DNR
What the fuck is Porky doing

Attached: 1545351731344.jpg (976x549, 92K)

>that smell
Who forgot to close the door in judenbürner?

Lebanese Christians hate them because of their betrayal during the Lebanese Civil War

Thats very David vs Goliath of you; filthy semite.

Attached: 1545726697717m.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

Ahem

Attached: shale gas hohol.jpg (1012x779, 160K)

woaaaaaah watchout with that edge, dimitry, you might cut yourself

>It's the reason the West wants Ukraine and why Russia bother at all with DNR

True, there are wagons full of coal that go straight from the Donbas into Russia everyd

>Lebanese Christians hate them because of their betrayal during the Lebanese Civil War
Everyone is /sg/ say that

Well, my Lebanese friends in São Paulo love them

Yeah that too
And this retard wants to turn it into a minefield
What the fuggg

>Lebanese diaspora

How's you Valentines going, /sg/?

Attached: 1448326432891.jpg (815x738, 55K)

Is this the most /comfy/ conflict or what?

Attached: DxL6833WsAA_T67.jpg (1280x838, 214K)

Attached: 1519182063332.jpg (841x898, 188K)

>It's not genocide, it's manifest destiny

you're not entirely wrong, but nearly all injuns died from lack of disease resistance. many of the others went to war with us.

that said, it is true, life is a lot bloodier than most westerners would like to believe. we're not unique in that. when we got here injuns were eating each other's hearts and throwing each other into volcanoes. injuns came from asia.. this wasn't their land either. look at what genghis khan did to the people he encountered. etc.

we had it yesterday, just going out to eat, as today we don't have time

french rap sounds like literally retarded people rapping. this ain't bad tho

youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs

Nearly all jews, hohols and bosniaks died from disease and hunger, we still call it genocide

I'm trying the Dororo suggestion from the anime user at the end of last thread

next question

Attached: fresh-out-of-hecks-34964109.png (500x397, 90K)

stfu degenerate scum

>Tfw no Assadist qt to hate Israel with

Attached: FB_IMG_1550051627790.jpg (538x786, 63K)

EEEERIKAAAA

post that ugly bitch again and im coming over to your house and killing you.

High IQ music for this thread: youtube.com/watch?v=PU97k1_K3SE

Please do, I hate my existence.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550050438727.jpg (478x651, 36K)

Business as usual

Attached: c y b e r.jpg (604x576, 84K)

>the BERBER BVLL shows them fr*Nchies
>stops a whole freeway for his clip

Attached: p_203.jpg (546x471, 31K)

why? whats wrong with your life?

Sri Lankan authorities are looking for people who will work as executioners.

Announcement of the conditions of work and the requirements for applicants printed in the newspaper. It says that they need men from 18 to 45 years old without a prior conviction. They must go through a medical commission that confirms that they have a “stable mind”. Candidates will be paid 36,410 rupees ($ 204) per month.

> only 5ft7 brown eyes thanks to my Jewish mother
> dad and brother 6ft with blue eyes
>no gf
>only trade qualifications

based af

Attached: good very gooood.gif (297x168, 1.04M)

Only bad things seem to be your height lad, everything else seems good

I wish I could
But...
> without a prior conviction

Attached: 1549884614808.gif (330x312, 1.28M)

>my Jewish mother
when Jow Forums is ranting about da joos do you feel affected or do you reject your jewish blood?

Attached: nazi look.gif (413x313, 500K)

Good job for a brainlet?

Why do you have these saved in your computer?

what were you arrested for user?

Yeah it's not that bad, I know other people have it worse then me, but sometimes I just feel like a low self-esteam cuck.

Yellowvest riot compilation with music
bitchute.com/video/9kvExiVYT7IE/

> what were you arrested for user?
drug possession without intent to sell

Attached: 14568458338000.jpg (600x1067, 60K)

>>only trade qualifications
this is the worse one of all im sorry you are a brainlet.

What drugs?

I'm don't think about it much. All you have to do is not tell far-right people and they have now way of knowing.

>a dr*Ggie

Attached: p_204.jpg (600x600, 31K)