Am I a race traitor Jow Forums?

Am I a race traitor Jow Forums for having a child with a mixed woman, or am I spreading the genes of the white race? Do you think it's as bad as a white woman having a baby with a mixed person?

Overall she is genuinely a good woman. She's beautiful, cooks, cleans, loyal, doesn't shit test me, doesn't dress like a sloot, and has high maternal instincts. She will be a good ass mom. She was raised in a white family since her biological father left 'gofigure.png', so she doesn't talk like ghetto trash or a nignog and is fairly smart.

>be me (100% white)
>start fucking 8.5/10 mixed girl (50% black, 25% white, 25% Vietnamese)
>start catching feelings
>ohfuck.jpg
>during the course of our relationship start seeing the general attack on the white race
>date for one year
>start developing white pride feelings (not supremacy, just pride)
>date for two years
>realize the white race is declining in quality and getting smaller relative to world population
>date for 3 years
>Hear "user im pregnant"
>mixed feelings no pun intended
>Proud of white heritage (Denmark/England/German)
>Wonders if he will be considered white since he will be 65% white and less than 25% black
>Going to be a good father and stick around regardless
>Begins to wonder what Jow Forums thinks

Attached: e8bf49e542ff75099ee0ea2269d079d3--beautiful-baby-girl-beautiful-children.jpg (570x648, 74K)

>tfw your kid is a quadroon

feels bad man

Attached: 1502823306334.jpg (639x670, 92K)

Op nobody is going to read your diary entry.
If you had sex with a darkie then you are a race traitor.
Also what’s up with the chimp picture?

>wonders what Jow Forums thinks
Your retartedness is showing.

Gross bro, you dun goofed. The stain of the African imprint won't leave your bloodline for centuries, and by then the tech will probably be able to detect the stain... You've set that kid up with a disadvantage right from conception.

Yes, but in theory you could "gofigure" her like a nigger.

>race traitor
>late term abortion

Pick one

Thanks to you, your kid gets a double helping of racism. And crazy health issues that arise in hybrids. Hybrid vigor is a myth. For every healthy hybrid, there are a hundred unhealthy and stupid ones.

You fucked up and your kid will always hate you for it, especially when she figures out she coukd have been 100% white if you had been a decent human being and kept your genetics intact with a white woman.

t. Actual mixed race adult

traitor

I hope you take solace in the fact that if your child ever needs an organ, it won't be able to have one from either you or your partner and will die an agonizing death since the odds on finding a compatible organ are lower than winning the lottery ten times in a row.

Race traitor.

>I'm a faggot
>Am I a faggot?
Yes, you're a faggot.
Faggot.

white numbers are dwindling. every white person who fails to create at least fullblooded white babies try and counter this is a traitor.

Your race is in danger and you're flushing your genes down the toilet and making all your future descendents into mongrels who will not identify with any race and will want the whole world to become more mixed?

How are you going to tell your non-white, mystery meat, mulatto kids that you want immigration of non-whites to be reduced and you want white people to remain the majority?

You have failed to think about the future consequences of your actions and instead just gone for short term impulsive desire.

You've fucked it. you've put yourself in a position where either you will be a traitor to the white race or you have to divorce your family and marry a white woman and have 3+ fully white babies to try and undo some of the damage you have done.

He will be considered a nigger like your whore wife lol

Attached: E9B685EB-B1E2-455E-B7C1-7F80DBA13058.jpg (1000x500, 50K)

this.

Based.
Mutts beget more mutts.
It's why hapas spam BLACKED threads.
It's why that Goddamned hapa Kalergi wrote his plan to create a "Eurasian-Negroid future race".

Attached: EDDA7EBF-18C8-4A2C-A37E-74F8CB7983FE.jpg (1024x660, 131K)

She is going need a C section.

>More likely to have sex
MUH DIKK MUHFUGGAH

I think they meant at an early age. If you read the study you find out they are also more likely to have health problems.

Is he really disadvantaged though? If I provide for him well, and teach him valuable lessons which allow him to be successful in life?

>Am I a race traitor Jow Forums for having a child with a mixed woman
yes

Literally an afroeurasian woe mate I didn’t think the Jews got you that bad

why

The Mongrels at the end of the Diversity Rainbow.

Are you reading the responses? You are worse than any Liberal because you should have known better. KYS. By the way was your wife’s mother a hooker?

Attached: A7076C0F-F04C-4C5F-8A02-77E4F7585B92.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

yep you fucked up
if it was a latina who's around 70% white I could give it a pass, but 50% straight subsaharan is a no go zone

Aren't white genes still propagating more? What if I have lots of mixed and all white kids?

If white men had white children, and mixed children wouldn't that increase the number of whites as well as dilute black genes over time? Black and mixed women having kids with white males means less of them having children with black men.

yeah, you kinda fucked up bad. The african genes are mixed with an unknown hominid and homo erectus, both which are significantly more primitive than modern european genes. That is a severe disadvantage not to only the child but now your bloodline.

Yeh that 50% black is a lot bro and you’ve cherry picked that fuck out ofnthe image

It takes like 5-6 generations to breed out 25% black so

Because White babies ( and mongrel babies) have bigger heads than black babies when they are born. Black Women usually need C section’s when their mates are white.

Dude, no-one's going to validate you here. If you even care about race, why did you do this? Cuz you're too dumb to think a step or two ahead?

Whatever you invest in this child, could have been invested in a white child. Don't look for sympathy here. You're a weak member, unworthy of the race. Go away.

>8.5/10 mixed girl
>Overall a "good woman"
>She will be a good mom

These are lies. Stop rationalizing. You have a nonwhite child and nobody will consider it white. You fucked up and your bloodline is now tainted.

Isn't she a bit young for lenses? We all know no Asian, negro, nor sandnegro has blue eyes. I am noticing more and more Photoshop propaganda and brown people with lenses / eye surgery. They really go the extra mile making the blue eyed / blonde European disappear. You can't even trust "science" concerning this topic

No matter how you rationalize it your a traitor, and contributing to White genocide.

Attached: 9C82D7B8-1696-4CC8-9053-A464B8498D76.jpg (480x656, 29K)

>50% black, 25% white, 25% Vietnamese)
>100% MURICAN

Not looking for validation, just curious of others opinions. I'm not a pussy whose worried about his feelings being hurt.

This.

Attached: 84A100F2-B114-4F21-92C4-E5DDA119BB67.gif (320x213, 1.42M)

You messed up bad, gringo. You could of done better with a near white Castizo or stay in your lane and married full white.

> less than 25% black

How do you know?
The kid may very well get all available black genes and be 50% black.

You wouldn't exist if your white parent didn't racemix you fucking moron.

These are not opinions though. We are telling you the truth here.

I doubt she has lenses, it does happen. Usually when the father blue eyed, and the mother is mixed. Rare, but it does happen.

Yes you're a race traitor piece of shit and will be dealt with on the day of the rope.

>>Begins to wonder what Jow Forums thinks

That's where ya lost me champ.

What in the fuck?

Attached: .........................................jpg (200x200, 13K)

If you have to ask then yes.

I bet your race mixed.

That's not how it works 95% of the time. Most of the time the father's genes are dominant, and the child gets slightly more genes from the father (ie 51-60%)

Mutt + white = more mutts

Attached: 46DBDC6D-74B9-40B3-AB70-E4C01E5C679A.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

are you a new fag?

Just stop, your making a child that will want to dilute the European race further. Fucking Burgers.

Wait, is that a picture of what you hope will come out? It's not your actual kid? Yeah, abort now. It'll look and act like a nigger. Politely dump her.

Source? I'm calling bullshit. I doubt you understand even basic genetics.

I just used pic for attention. Googled "quarter black, quarter asian, half white baby"

>just curious of others opinions.

I can't imagine caring what internet strangers think about my life/who I am. It's such a strange concept to me.

I completely supersize with you my bro. It's good that you at least woke up and recognize the true path to racial salvation. This was an error, but if there's any silver lining to be had, your kid will likely be less nigger than the ancestry, will likely possess higher IQ than the mother, and if you stick around and raise properly, less likely to be a parasitic drain on humanity. Getting a secondary white waifu and doubling down should be your next priority. It will suck to be that guy, but your current chick is just going to have to get on board with the program. If you have strength in your convictions, she might even go along with it.

Attached: 1543436298947.jpg (480x479, 71K)

He sounds fully aware of that.

Eh, you can be curious about someone thinks without caring, or having it affect you.

Attached: noose.jpg (564x725, 94K)

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be a shitskin, but I bet you know.

>attempts to establish superiority, cannot even construct a cogent sentence.

Your stupid. ;-)

>RedditBoomer trying to fit in

What i find interesting is that you discovered about the declining white population, the attack on the white race

But you still kept dating the damn mutt, wtf dude, you should've ended the relationship by then and found yourself a white girlfriend

The Egg Cell has 50% of the mother's genetic material. It might be made of all the black portions she has.

Yet you’re decision will affect my descendants survival. Post hand or I assume your a nigger yourself.

Not really. This shows that you care.

I still stand by my prior post.

Ahh splendid wordplay there son. Very creative. You're really coming along.

>chastity cuckold is used to standing vigil beside the bed so standing by posts is no sweat

You're an ugly fag.

Attached: ..................................................png (1280x800, 47K)

To be fair you would fair better than me if you moved to Africa.

The Pyramid needs a base user.
Your spawn will make a fine addition.

Love is a bitch man. Caught feelings hard when I was just fucking around and dating. Like I said she is a good woman to me. She cooks good food all the time, keeps our house imaculent, loyal, and does for the most part what I say or want.

I feel sorry for these goblins. So few of them turn out to be attractive. It’s sad.

What the fuck makes you think your child isn't going to hate you for make it part white? Especially if it's a male?

Attached: B0132000-089F-4C34-81E0-7EBB70845FDA.jpg (650x829, 188K)

I wouldn't consider them to be white. A lot of mixed people have this hang up on what they really are, and I guess they don't really feel like they belong anywhere. You are a race traitor, but you don't sound like a bad person.

Yes, it does, but from what I have read it's not necessarily and rarely all used.

>Venti
Unironically want to nutt in that mutt

Yeah, a lot do. Some come out good though.

Someone shop clorox behind the guy

Tl/dr

The way I see it, every time you spawn a mixed child you are blessing that kid with a permanent 50% upgrade to the child's genome. You are therefore helping the human species evolve.

That said, be sure to make some white kids too if you are worried about the white race disappearing.

>Am I a race traitor Jow Forums for having a child with a mixed woman
yes

>or am I spreading the genes of the white race?
no

diluting and mudding your genetic lineage does nothing for the white race as its a global minority projected to become an extreme minority in the near future

Don't sweat it bro, you're spreading your white genes and that's all that matters.
However, you have to hide your fucking power level forever now.

>ywn colonize and cleanse the fertile veldt

I could see someone believing that, but it doesn't make sense to me.

LOL dude you literally fell for the pregnancy trap from a legit niggress. You are retarded.

Stop larping you faggot.you are 100% virgin furry

Wasn't a trap, I didn't want a kid regardless of color. We wuz hammered, and i forgot to put on condom.

That's a mistake. All of politics, demographics, duty to bloodline, etc etc aside, I feel really bad for the child. He is going to grow up looking like an abomination, and he will resent you for it one day

Which part?

You can't bleach black genes

Enjoy the niglets.

Attached: 1547850076127.jpg (749x1253, 246K)

Do you live in the South, user?

Kind of how I see it, i know a lot of people are more extreme in view. Race mixing is inevitable as the world populations get more connected via technology.

Yeah you can totally teach him not to be a nigger.
KEK

Not considering them white, if someone is 75% white I don't see how they could be considered "black".

No, Illinois

so let me get this straight: you love the bitch and your future kid, yet you give even a single fuck about what these pol retards have to say.

Why would you even care what these incels think? If she's a good woman and you're happy who cares? Your white neighbor two streets down doesn't give a fuck about you despite sharing the same racial background, so why should you worry about what he or anyone on here thinks.

you're expecting too much logic out of these people. dont waste your breath.

What a disgrace, the only mixed you should breed with is a 1/2 at least

Kys