Why did he mean by this?

Say something nice about this artist's piece on the Mexican border.

Attached: powerful.jpg (640x766, 90K)

Maybe the wall is to protect Mexicans from violent Americans? It’s racist to assume Mexico doesn’t want the wall as much as America

Italy will need the original for another couple of parades, but in 2 or 3 weeks USA can put it's piece of art on top of the wall.

Attached: DzFme4iUcAAZEvj.jpg (2048x2016, 682K)

So easy to climb a child could do if

Put a bullet through the forehead

Little spic baby thinks he has a right to go to any country he wants? Or rather, his mom thinks he's a free ticket to live wherever she likes? I don't know what the 'artist' thinks his message is.
Do little spic babies need to come to the USA for something? All of them? Is Mexico a bad place for them? If so, maybe Mexico needs to work on it's self before exporting millions of spics to offset it's problem.
Having a kid doesn't give me free reign over my neighbor's house. If they kick me out, do I pretend they're kicking an innocent baby out onto the street? Do I pretend that by hosting my us for a couple hours that we've now become their responsibility?

The cringe of border art. Most of these shit is paid by Californian organizations.

Those dirty fucking hands do not look like they belong to that "child"

Children are escaping from Mexico because they recognize the danger there of being raped and decapitated by a government backed cartel.

nope its his moms hands and she uses her baby as a body armor palestinian style

fucking pedo's are everywhere...

Biological warfare. Shoot it in the head.

>Mfw Mexicans raise giants to break down the wall.
Attack on titan was right !

Attached: 1545176688881.png (439x452, 72K)

Attached: 74.jpg (640x766, 106K)

He's a big baby

>He's a big baby
4 u

That's some ugly mutt kid with hideous hands

Do you do anything for this country if not just shut the hell up and admit youre selfish and want it all to yourself and it has nothing to do with anything else. Dont make excuses as to why youre greedy and selfish just admit it like the flesh eating mk ultraed dull chimp you are. Dont pander and ask dumb questions if you dont provide anything other than rehashed rhetoric.

I always knew attack of the titans was about mexicans

To bad he has cancer and is dead or dieing.

I really don't get it. Like its a child looking over the border is it supposed to make border crossers seem innocent and just? It doesn't even make sense that way because you are just in mexico its not like theres a war or an opressive goverment it just sucks because the people suck

That ugly goblin would eat all your hamburgers. Some freedom loving Americans ought to shoot some holes in it.

Attached: 1352301747001.jpg (379x269, 13K)

It makes that section of wall much harder to climb over or tunnel under.

Correct

Attached: subhuman Amerinoid.webm (800x450, 2.03M)

Mexicans are acting like big babies?

The Mexican baby is on the right side of the wall

You're a goddamn moron. Newsflash: NONWHITES DO NOT SEE FAMILY THE SAME WAY WHITES DO. They see them as a convenience and a tool and they're willing to let a few of them die to make themselves look better or make a point. I guarantee that they're laughing their asses at every goddamn one of you liberal whackjob loons as soon as you're out of the room.

It's a better shoop than the "RBG sighting"

WEW SALTY SPIC

Yeah importing hordes of violent diseased brown people to replace us and drive down the living wage while increasing demand and price for consumer goods and services is totally not brainwashed behaviors go- I mean guys! LOL

2 genders
2 terms
2 scoops
2 womps
2 billions to israel a week

nigger, did you not see his get? and you say this dumb shit
trip 7’s, nigger

He's saying Mexicans are acting like a bunch of babies

The fuck are you talking about?

Attached: attack-on-titan_946_1680.png (1680x1050, 2.27M)

This looks really similar to AoT's poster. Does that mean the artist believes that Mexicans push Americans into ghettos, try to genocide them and are overall racist?

Based artist.

Attached: MV5BMTY5ODk1NzUyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjUyNzEyMTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 17K)

Bueno

>just shut the hell up and admit youre selfish and want it all to yourself
Even I wanted to share it, we can't let everyone in the world in. Infrastructure doesn't appear out of thin air. Neither does the money to pay for it.

And if you want to let only certain ones in, how is that moral? It ends up being a sort of lottery to a better life for the few that can get in, while millions more must stay home in what I assume is squalor and poverty.

The only real way for all the poor innocent children like the one the artist in OP image is making to have a good life is for their country of origin to improve their standards and lift themselves out of poverty.

Every year, hundreds of thousands of spics crawl across the spawn and drag their apespawn into the desert behind them knowing full well a bunch of their howler turds are going to die. If liberals truly gave a goddamn about them they'd be arguing for a wall to keep them murdering their own offspring through their own selfishness and neglect. Instead, they want nothing more than bring more across the border to die in the wasteland.

You know what I think? I think it's an act and they're trying to encourage mexispic genocide. Why are liberals so racist?

It doesn't matter whether we can or can't share. Why SHOULD we share what we've got? What have they done to warrant that kind of generosity? We don't owe them a fucking thing. They owe US. WE created every goatfucking omodern convenience that they take for granted.

Let them stay home and die in their fucking rat-infested slums. If it's so awful at home, maybe they should do something to change it.

Fuck u wetback nigger no-talent shithole cocksucker.
ehhh yup thats as positive as anyone could get about this bullshit

Mexico is so shit that even their giant baby is trying to escape from it ?

the hypothetical innocent as a godhead
>child-less women and basedboys will gladly sacrifice your kids for the hypothetical innocent.

Attached: Osama.png (259x361, 109K)

Kek actually Pancho Villa wanted a wall to keep gringos out of here

Then start pestering your government to help pay for it. We can do it together. We don't want you here either and I don't think many of us give a damn if we're allowed in Mexico anymore, because only our idiots are going anyway. We can both win.

It's a artistic rendition of a threat
The baby can already go over the wall with no problem
What will happen when time pases and the baby is a young adult?
It's essentially saying "we can already fuck you up but we will fuck you up even harder in a few years"

Destroy the "art" piece and lock up any vandalising scum you see,

Yea they do, when you're mexican

SIED IHER DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DER JAGER

>BUT THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!
Yawn. Oldest. most overplayed card in the political deck. No one cares. We've all seen these "poor immigrants" are military-age males, not children or even women in most cases and we don't want or need them. Fuck off we're full.

That a giant baby is coming to shit all over our land and it's Mexican.

Go back to your fucking country Mexicano de mierda
America es para los Blancos,no los negros come porotos como vos

Children die just like adults do. Just something to keep in mind.

Doesn't matter if they're children or not. It's a hamfisted attempt at emotional manipulation and it only works on idiots drowning in sentimentality. Fuck 'em.

>on that day the budget committee received a cruel reminder

>gigantic parasite who can provide nothing and constantly cries and takes resources is trying to come into the USA

Accurate.

Attached: 2KX834Wj.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

>me gusta

Exactly, it's a tired trope of an "argument" based on emotion that's been used since the foundation of the US. That's the message this "art" is trying to convey. "Oh no, the poor children" meanwhile we're supposed to be moved emotionally (and illogically mind you) to open our borders to military-age males flooding across to steal jobs, raise taxes, and leech off welfare. Fuck that nonsense and this "art." To call it subversive is a compliment to the literal shit it and the artist actually are.