What does Cosby know about (((them)))?

Attached: IMG_20190214_153739_978.jpg (720x743, 126K)

Based Cosby is innocent

Attached: racistpolish.jpg (826x725, 100K)

why didn't kang nog save him?

Well, did he ever get a explicit "no"? How could he know they didn't want to have sex if they were so sleepy? ZzzzZzZzZ

He knows how to make them take a nap.

Bill is my favourite ASMR artist.

TMZ literally said the contract for his show was up before all of those women were rounded up and testified. Of course he did nothing wrong, because he was set up.

It's Michael Jackson and Sony all over again, demonized due to licensing contracts and money.

He told niggers to stop being niggers (while being a nigher). This earned their hate forever

Back in 1985 I was in high school and my older brother graduated law school, moved to L.A. and worked for a large talent agency. When he came home for christmas we sat down to watch TV and was watching the Cosby Show...my brother got pissed and said turn that pervert off and I was like why? he was wholesome and fatherly, fat albert and all that shit and my brother told me the rumors of cosby was that he liked drugging women and having sex with them like he was fucking a corpse. He also told me so many of the people in Hollywood were closet fags, pillhounds and whatnot. He said if you were actually wholesome you would be hard pressed for work... I found it hard to believe but he was low level and knew, imagine what the bosses knew...this was 1985 too. Just my 2 cents.

Cosby actually spoke out during an interview between hearings. It really makes me think...
“Zip zip zoobity bop. She sucks a Jell-O shot, my puddin’ pop. Nig noggin now like a boss. Cause the jello got my special sauce.”

Attached: C0A3BD75-62FF-4A24-8E5D-439B9A7E2FDC.png (299x168, 92K)

Why did Saint Obama put the jello man in jail?

Long post here, I was one of Cosby’s personal aides so don’t blame me if I get disappeared

Basically Cosby was a fairly prominent democratic donor just like (((Weinstein))) was, originally Cosby was going to get involved in the 2016 campaign as a political proxy for Clinton and other down the ballot candidates.

However when Buress’ routine came into light shit hit the fan. While originally this seemed as if it would easily go away, Cosby being the borderline senile old man he was decided to attempt to unleash some dirt on other (((donors))) and (((influencers))) such as Podesta and his whole shenanigans with pizzagate since Cosby also enjoyed his share of pre teen ass. However since this was during the Obama administration his cronies got wind of what Cosby was gonna do and shut everything down before it could come to light. And so Cosby was flooded with all these allegations and his career was ruined.

Eventually however all the pizzagate information came out thanks to one of you faggots leaking all of that.

Tl;dr Cosby panicked at the allegations, tried to take people with him, ended up sinking himself even further

Wait what happened? He tried to take someone down with him? How is Pizzagate related?

DON'T FORGET ABOUT TUPAC

Attached: TUPACjpg.jpg (1200x774, 126K)

>a political prisoner

Wow riding the trump-is-racist train straight off the cliff.

Maybe he should of been a politician, they seem to have a free pass on all sorts of shit.

Bill Cosby constantly talked about how Black people swearing, having broken homes, raping, being whores and doing drugs in the media was the worst possible thing for black in America. He was trying to stop the Zogs from running their Black Zog Army.

He isn't even a federal prisoner.

I hope someone kills the cunt that put him in jail

raping women is now political.

Attached: must_also_rape.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Cosby did nothing wrong.

So another negro is in prison. Who cares?

was Cosby the green socked celebrity!?

Elites spawned to ROB your life.

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

Cosby like many other (((celebrities))) was involed with all the fuckery with Podesta, child rape, ritual sacrifice, etc....

When the initial allegations came in, Cosby being the borderline senile old man he was panicked and freaked out and tried to release what information he had on Podesta. His hope was to unleash a far bigger scandal than what he though his fall would bring and hopefully he would survive.

Thankfully or sadly depending on your point of view Obama’s and Podestas and thus Clinton’s cronies caught on to the shit he was about to give out and put an immediate stop to it. Then they used their typical control of the press to have Cosby be publicly lynched.

Yes he was

Heard that his son was killed by the Israeli Mafia, also, he was going to buy one of the big 6.

any proof for cosby being green socks?
I vaguely remember seeing a post about a celeb to be seen on tv with green socks, but never got the follow up.

If he knew anything about anyone important he'd be either free or dead now.

The slang in the African American community for quaaludes back then was green socks cause they’d hide them in their socks since cops wouldn’t touch a niggers foot. And since Cosby used quaaludes to date rape people he would wear green socks to taunt any of the victims that saw him and to let his fellow quaaludes tool users know he’s one of them

Ok. but wasn't there supposed to be some awards show where celeb wearing green socks was supposed to make an appearance? As a signal / proof?

Lol, niggers never understand the concept consequences.
Why is this news?

Here's a leak for the uninitiated, look up Cosby - Jeffrey Epstein connections

Cosby flew in the lolita express with Bill Clinton, he's a perpetrator and a witness, but in prison he's too afraid to talk because he'll get murdered by some gang if he does, he's a hostage now

That award show was supposed to be the 87th academy awards in which Cosby was supposed to appear, and he being the cheeky cunt he was, was going to wear his green socks as a signal, then the scandal comes out, he attempts his leaks and get fucked for trying and that appearance gets canceled.

>Heard that his son was killed by the Israeli Mafia

HollywoodAnon said some of the ‘sacrifices’ you see come in the forms of ‘accidents’, ODs, or other weird deaths? You think Cosby’s kid was one of them? Not sure if they ever caught the killer(s).

That's bullsht, he's dead anyway, keeping quiet benefits nobody excpet his executioners.

Ah, ok, thanks.

Nice blog

>Heard his son was killed by Israeli Mafia
This 100%. Look up who killed Ennis Cosby. One guy was charged, a Slav good, his friend got off for snitching. The friend is the son of a high powered Jooish mobster who himself served time in US for dismembering other Joos. Nothing was stolen from Cosby's son. His was shot point blank on the street outside his car.

What black guy is killed randomly by Joos with Mafia ties Jow Forums and why is this never discussed? After the murder is when Cosby went anti-hip hop agenda. Pretty fascinating. If you pay attention only Hollywood Joos like Judd Apatow and Howard Stern were so apoplectic to see Cosby fry for his crimes. Why now? They don't care about Polanski's rape of minor.

This is how Mafia works, if you don't do their bidding they kill your children first and that usually scares everyone into submission