Motives?

Attached: paddock.jpg (750x460, 29K)

cuz fuck it

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

His motive literally could've only been "I want the high score, I am old and lived my life and im rich"

He really hated country music

>be old fat boomer, likely with undiagnosed mental illness that could be anything from depression to being literal madman
>be rich and old, realise that your life is not going anywhere and that you did not achieve anything
>being depressed or insane decide to have your name remembered by shooting up bunch of other boomers
He was literally just adult version of school shooter

I am not someone who believes in conspiracy theories, but in other mass shootings there is always an official report about the motives and the findings in the investigation. For Paddock, there is nothing.

They are hiding something, 100%. My guess is a left-wing terror act and that would destroy the narrative.

What's that whole arms dealer angle Jow Forums was going on about?

Or was that just bait?

Lol pixel out the honeypot: the woman who appeared in Vegas shortly before the shooting yet was somehow also thousands of miles away.

Saudi gun runner

why would an arms dealer shoot into a crowd?

A failed attempt at mutual destruction.

It was a setup

Lulz

Attached: the jews biggest fear - a samurai.webm (406x720, 308K)

as far as timing goes it would not be surprising if it was politically motivated, it was the same year as the battle of Berkley bs with Antifa, infact they continued from the start of 2017 all the way up to when paddock committed his shooting, then it stopped that week. no more Berkley fights after that.

same year we had the Charlottesville and other communist threats/protests

I think he was a left wing retard.

Hated Trump
Hated republicans
Hated white people
Wanted to get a high score

He saved 500 people from listening to country music

Scapegoat

Who were these buyers then?

Was security footage of the night guard getting shot in the hallway ever released?

someone post the vid of the Israeli kike crying about it. Haven't been able to find it for a while but there's a video of this kike crying about the shooting and how it was a message from God to the jews. Talks about the meaning of "Paddock" in hebrew among other things. There's a lot to unpack in this shooting desu looking at it from an occult standpoint.

MK ULTRA

>oh they might've went on livin'
>but they made one fatal slip
>when they chose to listen to country music on the Las Vegas Strip

Attached: 1533501336919.jpg (1242x1036, 225K)

Free advertisement

He ran out of comped sushi.

he was possessed by witches. deal them first and you will now the answer. seek the lord. and say your prayers. thank you.