"D-daddy why can't we visit aunt Elizabeth and uncle Chad in the ethnostate? They don't like us or something?"

>"D-daddy why can't we visit aunt Elizabeth and uncle Chad in the ethnostate? They don't like us or something?"

How do you answer?

Attached: 1500965_353332351475433_1880973817_o.jpg (750x1000, 97K)

>Honey, there's no ethnostate and there never will be one because white's are too cucked to stand up for themselves. Where did you learn that word anyway?

>I was a rice cooking faggot and now I'm paying the price.

>It's because you carry inferior DNA honey

>elizabeth and chad arent really you're aunt and uncle, they're niggers. we cant enter their ethnostate because we're white. you're perfect, sweetheart

They don't allow people in the cages, honey

Attached: DvyuI5tU8AAb2FN.jpg (1536x2048, 495K)

They have a wall, how can we get in dumbass? I thought you chinks were supposed to be smart.

Seriously, though, do I get a pass on dating Asian girls if I am already a mutt kike?

>I burned the rice and now we're paying the price.
>No I'll go ask mommy if she and Tyrone are finished.

This Columbian creeper is always posting pics of little hapa girls.

Now*

i don't give a shit because my daughter a cute. they can come visit us in muttville.

No honey, you can come and visit. You just need to leave afterwards.

>implying hapas and quapas wouldn't be allowed tourist visas

please

Give her nose a playful honk

Attached: 439478DE-CDC2-4083-B0B3-AF1CBFDA28EA.png (442x416, 163K)

I love you, honkler-chan!

>”Who the fuck are you? Get away from my white children”

Because they're niggers

>Come home chink

Attached: trudeau welcome.jpg (2048x1365, 276K)

Yeah no one really cares who you date, go ahead
>t. nonkike mutt married to another mutt

>white
rofl

Attached: 1546353278346.jpg (750x468, 60K)

>Because sweetie, Canadians are not white. You are fully Chinese.

WHY IS MY GF SO UGLY, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A KOREAN GIRLFRIEND, LIFE IS SO UNFAIRR

Attached: 20190210_181327.jpg (4128x2322, 2.41M)

Because youre a soulless insect and people is afraid your need for minerals and calcium will trigger and you start eating them, nothing personal we're all slaves of our own biology at some degree

I would gladly procreate with your girlfriend, user.

Go get a Korean then. You don’t deserve her, and your a complete ass for posting her here.

Colombians don't visit this site, what difference does it makes

Sorry honey, it’s illegal for everyone to travel to the ethnostate. Every other nation in the world has put travel bans on them. But we can still pray for them - maybe the trade sanctions wouldn’t be so bad if they could grow their own food, but the harsh Yukon winters have wrecked havoc tiny strip of wasteland they call home. And even though they are starving, without energy or healthcare, remember - they always have Kek, David Duke, and Richard Spencer to warm their hearts! Let’s start: Dear Jesus, ...

Attached: 761BB75B-9493-4F16-94E7-6A6942D2613A.jpg (299x470, 20K)

This.

They can visit they just can’t have a job or own land

I know there's more of these there Wilson, you can send them here no problem

Attached: incognito-36065309.png (500x510, 48K)

It’s not that, it just shows how much respect you have for her that you’re splashing her photo here to be mocked along with calling her ugly and you still call her your girlfriend. This is why I would never let someone take photos of me or catch them if they tried no matter how “close” I thought they were.

>it's because you are la creatura, honey

Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Chad are delusional larpers who don't realize that mutts are unable to agree on anything and each other at the slightest disagreement

Also they worship right-wing e-celebs who are more degenerate than most centrists

Attached: yo.png (672x612, 526K)

>shut up yang ling! Why you ask me questions? Why you no studying, go practice you piano.

Hapa ethnostate will be vastly superior to the white ethnostate.

Attached: 1540215487871.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

Central Asia is a shithole lol

Seriously, most anons will be lucky to have any children at all, partly their fault, partly white women's fault. Anons are good at facing reality, so face this one: better to have hapas than let the line completely die out.

White women aren't to blame for men who sit around constructing false dichotomies so they don't have to try to find a decent girl lmao

Fuck off, cuck. I go to your country to fuck your wives.

There is no solution to biological inequality, where human beings simply do not...

Attached: 1547993180894.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

some of the best women on the planet tho, them steppe genetics

this

wow they still look like chinks

Attached: r7kyshd.jpg (1200x736, 156K)

Because aunt Elizabeth and uncle Chad aren't in an ethnostate sweety, they were executed on the order of God Empress Pelosi (PBuH) in 2024. I'm sorry we've hidden the truth from you for so long but things are just better here in China.

God I love seeing stinky stormcunt delusions, go to Jow Forums and fight some trannies you 600lb bitch.

No ñero, usted ya se la tiro, usted ya sabe que las coreanas están mas operadas que Michael Jackson. Si no le provoca meterse con la madre de esa china, entonces porque persistes con ella. Vaya, presta servicio pa ponerse bonito y elige mejor.

Pirobo

> White men aren't reproducing because they're not trying to find decent girls.

Imagine asians, more muscular, a foot taller and with more genes for intelligence.
Imagine a white race with no empathy for kangz.

Kek your gf looks like 6/10 stuck up bitch. I hope the sex is worth it.

that's pretty rude user

home of a million elliot rodgers and andrew cunanans

Attached: A_1.jpg (575x505, 49K)

this. if you can't find one (1) decent girl in 2019 and you'd rather sit around bitching like a woman on the internet you don't deserve to pass on your genes

This seems like an interesting idea though. What if the ethnostate was unknown to most of the world except true whites? Let the minorities think they're trapped in a shitskin world while whites make off like bandits.

Our Colombian bro was joking. He's unironically proud of his gf. (She's guapa, hermano.)

don't let it slide

Stop calling me, I'm not your daddy. You're not getting in.

I squat 600 lbs, I make 200k a year, soon i will have enough to live on passive income for the rest of my life. I will find the hottest girl in east asia or central asia.
See, what your solipsistic brain cannot understand without guidance is that the reason good, intelligent and dominant men do not want you is that you fail tests. You read that correctly, men test women to. Too much makeup? Telling me to trust you while lying to me. Fat? You are a slob. Bitchy? I have enough shit to deal with. Just got out of a bad relationship? Poor decision maker or traitor throwing a decent guy under the bus. You were told, 'don't fuck chad, don't do drugs.' You didn't listen, this is the future you chose.
One time a fatty like you tried to hit on me at the store. I threw up when she got close enough I could smell rancid cheese.

Attached: 1526079795361.jpg (2968x5064, 2.47M)

You Can Visit Honey
You just cant have any Anchor Babies you slant eyed gook

Too many antecedents. It weakens your precedent.

Daddy is lying there will never be an ethnostate to visit.

Attached: 1533081805500.jpg (1520x1518, 476K)

asians are white. europe and asia are the same continent. look at a map

>your wives
>Polen, are you hiding something from us?

The truth

>inbred Hapsburg with alcoholic and ugly face genes
>superior to Asian

Ie: the it's the Jews

hurrr dressing up old meme make new meme lawl i post than u

Attached: 1550072880169.png (1000x1070, 411K)

>Dad fucked a monkey

>europe and asia are the same continent. look at a map
Yeah, much like the kids in that photo look white to you.

This

Attached: DvbLuYSU8AA683S.jpg (1365x2048, 413K)

>fuck
only thing you're fucking is your hand

>Because the ethnostate is currently experiencing a purity spiral civil race war, you will understand when you are older.

>"Sweetheart, there will be no ethnostate because whites are too busy purity patrolling each other to get anything done."

ban white "women"

Attached: 1549984029425.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

the true Ubermensch are coming

Attached: 1548988527836.jpg (736x1107, 76K)

Attached: 1525080467772.webm (320x180, 2.55M)

Good post, user. I'm also financially successful, over 6', blonde. (Can't squat anything near 600, though.) Got totally burned in first marriage. Totally scored Chinese hapas in last-chance second marriage after diligently searching the world.
Pro tip for your own search: Shan State, Northern Burma. Buddhist, kind-hearted, very light-skinned dolls. (First time I ever revealed this to anyone.)

Stop 'dating' Venezuelan food refugees.

haha hey again mate.
youre one of the only posters i recognize

Why wouldn't my Borean child be allowed into the Borean ethnostate?

how did you find a job over there? im trying to go to japan, but im a poorfag

yeah, the amount of these threads we've had in the last two weeks is baffling, I think someone is actually shilling hard ... I'm just here to post qts tho

Attached: whiteupiggu.png (542x599, 833K)

The entire FSU is a fucking playground for top 1% men. Don't kid yourself. Swab the outside of the condom your girl makes you wear after she 'goes shopping' and test against for dna different than yours or hers. Post salt here later.

How is Central Asia hapa?

Thanks friend.

such wild and vivid imagination, impressive for a mutt

Attached: 36533A1D-464D-4ECE-85EC-279BEF126858.jpg (864x691, 133K)

theres been an influx of white roasties thats why.
some cuckold just made a thread "women of pol".
they all came out of the woodworks.
im leaving to 8ch an tomorrow, this is my last day here.
come with me breh

Attached: 946d93b01d319af6674502f1f3985feed7dcee69059152f1191c57208bafa1d1.png (1686x282, 16K)

>ethnostate
>no ethnostate
Every country has always been ethnostates. Babylon which was burned looted and cursed by god (to never be inhabited again) and the USA are the only exceptions,

I didn't find a job over there. I made enough money here and kept expenses low so that I could travel extensively.

Its OK, no mutts in the ethnostate allowed

Why does this fag flag imagine they can’t visit an ethnostate? Blatant retardation is what I expect

Our lives lead seperate paths my dear...btw this wouldn’t happen cause i stick to my own race because i respect myself and my ancestors

I know dude... imagine a whole race just like the silent generation..... if only that were real...................

Attached: 1547313848514.jpg (2000x2001, 1.21M)

Attached: 1534397860430.jpg (1472x1811, 827K)

while I'm sure there are actual roasties being triggered (all 2 of them that browse Jow Forums) I just don't know why these threads turned to azn qts specifically. A couple of years ago the same threads were "eastern european girls are based and trad n shiet".

Attached: DtqKkKWUcAAotLj.jpg (986x1200, 126K)

>Asian

>ru grot a rugly frace

Attached: 9DE1A77D-89D4-413C-A368-DABC69787FCD.jpg (480x360, 18K)