Black sun

Is this still an underground white power meme or if I go into a tattoo parlor and ask for it will i get deathglares?

Attached: blacksun.jpg (718x1050, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no dude it’s totally cool
be sure to get it in the middle of your forehead so we, your aryan brothers, can recognize you as /oneofus/ right away

>tattoo parlor
>not going on /soc/ or Jow Forums asking a poltard for one
If you're gonna get marked up, Make sure you can hide it with casual clothes

The Sonnenrad is best tattooed on your soul, not your body.

That or tattoo “I love black men’s cum up my ass” on you

dont listen to the kikes on here, im a tattoo artist by trade, ive done several of them in the past 5 years, its a great design, the best one ive done was on the shoulder and it was a "stamped into stone look, it came out perfect, most other artists have no idea what it is, when they look it up it comes up as either nazi or satanic, if you are going to some pussy ass parlor... just say its a satanic thing for you and they'll gladly do it because most artists are fucking antifa-liberal-atheist-satanig-faggot types... the few ive done i tell the guy.... cut the shit... im a fascist too, bet a bigger tip cause of that.

>Nazism is bad
>Satanism is alright
To believe some people like this exist

yeah, like i said... fucking faggots that are ignorant as fuck, i hide my power levels as best as i can, but i snap and show sometimes. i dont look like a tattoo artist, im clean shaved and fresh weekly military haircut, im proud to not look like the degenerates i work with or that come in to the shop, many doubt my skill because im not covered like a box of lucky charms.... every tattoo i have can be hidden by a t shirt and pants.... now if i go to the beach.... well... thats hen my sonnenrad comes out to play.

I dont get it why people want to have tattoos so bad. They look shitty, why would you tattoo some meme on your fucking ARM? I dont get it, it looks disgusting

don't be a pussy and get the deaths head tattooed over your left breast like I did

Based

but the skin helps to remind you in times of weakness

ive donde the sonnenrad with the totenkopf in the middle, came out great.

So youve got alzheimer and you sometimes forget about your political views? If thats the case, than yeah, go for it

You're not radicalized enough if you need external motivation.

kek

If you’re a Christian I would steer clear of tattooing that symbol on your flesh, if not go right ahead

Tattoos are for niggers and faggots. Which one are you?

everyone got their own ways, i like my tattoo, its not for everyone... there are different ways to draw motivation... one can be a tattoo, if i get a tatt that says i love mom....does it mean that without it i wont remember to love her?

This.

tattoo it on your soul, tattoo it on your body...they will compliment each-other

at the pool and such normies say "whoa cool skull" they have no clue. only people of our ilk know.

Don't fuck your skin up.

Motivation is good, but don't rely on it. You must be 100% at all times, let motivation be your boost, nothing else.

hahahaha yeah, get the old.... "thats a nice design... say... whats it mean?"

don't get markings that will reveal you to oppressors when they catch you, retard

Attached: tumblr_pkzu3pl0nb1rrnekqo1_640.jpg (600x853, 177K)

what you say is true, but a sexy fuckin tattoo dont hurt either....

Just be careful with people seeing it

lol where we are going.... we will be the oppressors you donkey fucking faggot.

they already won

Attached: tumblr_mnn2apNwyv1rsviopo1_500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

ive had mine for 3 years... the people who know what it is are down with the cause, the people who arent down are a bunch of weak antifa type faggots who scuff but avert their gaze when i stare them down, it might also help that im a fit dude, former USMC and im confident i can fuck up 3 or 4 of them weak commie faggots and maybe a nigger or two if need be....thats without relying on the conceal weapon as a back up.... so for sure.... if you gonna get the tattoo.... have the ass to back it

so its over huh? go to your managers office at JIDF and suck his dick a little more.... tell him you got a "nazi" to leave his ideology and convinced him not to get the tattoo he wanted you hook nosed faggot.

Just tell them you're a Soundgarden fan.

hahahahahahahaahahahah top kek my boy, well done! hahahahaahh after you say it... play the air guitar and be like.... "black hole sunnnn wont you comeeeeee and warsh away the gayyyyysssss"

Being fit is a must if you're not in the globohomo team

Spotted the faggot. Good goyim mark your skin so your God rejects you.

spotted the kike... im not religious but even i know jesus is all forgiving you stupid kike faggot!

a must, pride in your body and your strength, thats why all the jews if you see them... in general... they are fucking disgusting week faggots

Not to mention identifying marks.
>be on the lookout for user E. Mous. Identifying marks include black sun tatto on right arm. Wanted for thoughtcrimes against Hilldawg, May be armed and dangerous. Be sure to shoot on sight and plant a knife on him.”

Jesus is far from all forgiving. He would have no qualms watching vain faggots like you burn for eternity.

>if I go into a tattoo parlor and ask for it will i get deathglares
They will probably try to shag your arse for wanting to mark your body with such a gay emblem. Just buy their t-shirt if you REALLY feel you have to be part of a special group.

Attached: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (474x348, 40K)

Tattoos are degenerate, quit being a phaggot.