Donald Trump has fucked up so many times but you still support him, why?

Donald Trump has fucked up so many times but you still support him, why?

Attached: 324B2560-2BD1-4A7A-AFC3-39EAB0138411.jpg (590x558, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause I can always tell how good he's doing by how many shill faggots are on pol pretending he's doing awful.

Attached: ITSOVER.png (1408x1044, 912K)

So even if he keeps breaking his promises and selling your country out to Israel, you’ll still support him because he makes shills mad?

As long as Donald Trump keeps owning liberal, he’s the best president ever. He could bring in millions of immigrants and I wouldn’t care if liberals just stayed pissed off.

Wow you Trump supporters need some serious mental help.

yep, best course forward would be to stop shilling

>So even if he keeps breaking his promises and selling your country out to Israel

you just nailed every president that ever lived. same story bro

>not supporting one of the worst presidents in American history is shilling
You people can’t take criticism, can you?

True but doesn’t mean you have to continue worshipping Trump

Milena has really big milkies. You can tell that Trump is a good guy because good guys always are into big milkies.
That's basically the 100% sign that a man is a good person. If he is into big milkies.

Yeah sure. You wish you could fuck up half as bad as him. Hot wife, lots of money, and doesn’t need his job to live. Go milk your goats or collect your bottles.

Cry more

Because he treats women like the sluts they are and grabs them by the pussy....

I liked Bill to for the same reasons...

Hated Obama due to him being a tranny fucker.

>Has nothing to do with his presidency
Go larp as a Macedonian Greek you history stealing slavshit

we don't.
he's a Rothschild agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: tumblr_mnn2apNwyv1rsviopo1_500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

You’ll be crying when he fucks up your country.

Unironically because the left's radicals have become their moderates. I'd support virtually anyone standing against that. Yes I am aware of the uncomfortable implications.

I voted for him, but I don't support him anymore. He's a fucking cuck. He can't get shit done because he's constantly insulting his fellow republicans and their wives. He's constantly burning bridges and making enemies, he's not very diplomatic at all.
That's why I'm voting for Rand Paul, and if he doesn't make it through the primaries, then I'll vote for Beto.

Welll, youre a sleazy jew parasite is part of it, but generally there is no alternative.

Muslim ban in effect. Refugee program disbanded, Chinese visa issuance collapsed.

Wall would be final nail in coffin to # mass immigration. Tough slog.

Because there is no other option.

Rothschild. What a fuckin idiot. Mostly semi affluent dilettantes now. Fortune dispersed decades ago among thousands of descendants.

You're about as sharp as a basketball.

for argument's sake, let's say you're correct and Trump "fucked up so many times". how exactly are we to know that given the amount of fake news and assblasted pundits talking shit?

Thanks for the info rabbi

Trust the plan, my dude

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Well you could check the budget on a government website and see Trump received little funding for his wall project.

Name ONE example where Hillary would have handled it better.

Delusion, the post.

so he received wall funding from the dems who earlier refused to budge on one cent? that's a fuck up? ok, what else?

I have some old scrap metal for you user. I will give to you so you do t have to steal it

Nobody mentioned freaking Hillary. Doesn’t change the fact that Trump is a bad president.

Even outside of oval office, his life/ goal is entirely based on robbing people.

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

What's with all the croatian shills recently? New VPN?

Because he stands for the motherland of his favorite son Jared

Trump supports Jews, Americans love Jews.

it pisses off jews

It’s a fuck up when you asked for 30 billion and got only 2.5 billion in funding. Not only that, the dems offered Trump 3 billion before the shutdown and now he only got 2.5 billion.

It would be embarrassing to admit we were wrong

The budget has not been passed yet. You would be looking at old information.

why didn’t he denounce Rand for trying to stop aid to Israel?

Because pic related was the alternative.

Overall he has done more good than bad. He's doing his best against overwhelming odds and there are no other viable options.

Attached: 052c5287cd5907f773e4669daddc612dc6bf0e5d848caa67f5530711ca82383d.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

interesting. so when dems vowed he wouldn't get 1 cent, he managed to get 2.5 billion? did the 3 billion prior exclude wall funding?

No, keep it. You’ll need it to fix your roof to prevent the rain from coming in you poorfag gypsy.

Because he still supports us :)

>everyone who criticizes Trump is a shill
Pure delusion

The only people who think he fucked up are the ones he's winning against

i dont. just like i dont support the republicans any more. democrats are no better. its best just to invest in reduced oils and torn rags my nigger

the future is bright... because its burning to the ground

Embrace the magic

Attached: clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

When comparing what was asked for and what was given you have to ask yourself what was actually needed. It’s called haggling. You gypsies do it all the time.

Because he supports our greatest ally and the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel.

He has mottled skin. It means he’s a mongrel mutt and anything he says is to be discounted.

Let this be a reminder for all who want to speak, if your skin is mottled you are not a white European, you are a cocktail of multiple different European races resulting in a weak, spineless, genetically corrupt abomination.

Attached: 88BBCDD0-E74E-4A12-94CB-34EB7BEF929C.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Am I Greek or Romani? Make up your mind.

The goal is to have lulz, make you rage, then watch the world burn while being comfy.

haha, little fag can't even start his own threads anymore

it's just a prank bro

Attached: f7744c2f-3dda-4feb-afeb-0c79db16d241.jpg (366x361, 30K)

Man you Americans are brain dead. The dems offered 3 billion for the wall, Trump said no and wanted to get 30 billion needed to build the wall. Trump shutdowns government thinking the Dems will give him 30 billion, they don’t and offer him even less than 3 billion after the shutdown.

because i'm looking at one deal where they offered him 12 billion, but it was all for foreign aid and no wall. which deal were you referring to? i'm genuinely interested.

If you look like this you aren’t white.

Attached: E9D5D503-0E64-4D6D-AF20-E02482D5FCF8.jpg (485x731, 378K)

what about qts with milky white skin and brown eyes?

which deal was it? they come with numbers.

You’re a shitty history stealing gypsy larping as a Greek because of inferiority complex.

If they don’t have mottled skin then they’re probably one of the many variants of a white european.

304-227

Attached: thisscreencap.png (135x57, 783)

shut the fuck up croatia your country showed it's true colors during the migrant fiasco of 2015, you worth fuck all when shit hits the fan

Dude, you're the same "Croat" shill that was trying to derail a really good, but accidental Anglosphere thread earlier. . Pick another proxy, retard!

Attached: 1482983517380.jpg (268x188, 14K)

Because we want to fill mass graves with you

the democrats havn't been for wall funding since 2006. Trump also has bigger wall than what's agreed. there have been no deals for wall funding that i can find. either provide me with the name of the bill or be proven a liar.

Attached: melting snowflakes.jpg (780x439, 100K)

If you look like this you are not a white european.

Attached: 13F5F190-3517-41F6-8DC8-A8AD1D856C6A.jpg (518x770, 458K)

Because everyone makes mistakes, even God. If God didn't make mistakes then he could save every last soul from eternal damnation. We make mistakes because he makes mistakes because every last thing in the multiverse can make mistakes.

Blame Merkel for inviting her brown Muslim childern into Germany. Better Hungry be a transit country than us and don’t get me started with your shit country. Worry about Orban’s government actively and comprehensively dismantling the former set of democratic checks and balances to create a authoritarian state.

Sage this shit.

And yet your the one criticizing an American President. You should be worshipping that country. You owe it to them.

All. Fucking. Fields lads.

OP still waiting on you to explain how Trump fucked up and how we're supposed to know when he fucks up given all the bullshit out there, even you yourself seem to be propagating. see

Attached: 1549399122507.jpg (600x600, 74K)

The alternatives are hell on earth.
Can't fault the guy who is basically alone in his fight against the entire government.

Because it triggers faggots like you

Attached: 1533435281973.png (490x484, 351K)

Attached: 1549432490876.png (813x770, 171K)

I don’t really care about Trump but his supporters are insane. How can you continue to worship someone who’s betrayed and sold you out so many times. They’re exactly like cultists...

Nice try Chaim.

Here
>Increased the National debt
>Increased immigration
>Increased Israel military aid
>Increasec the deep state swamp
>Never built the wall
>Never replaced Obamacare
>Didn’t stop jobs from leaving
>employed more foreigners than Americans
>Betrayed America’s NATO allies
>Raised taxes for the middle/poor class while decreased taxes for the rich
>Ended any hope from saving the planet from climate change
>Never rebuilt the crumbling infrastructure
>Committed treason by colluding with Russia
>Divided the nation
>Never withdrawal troops from the Middle East
>wants to start a war with Venezuela
>started tariff trade war with everyone
>spent more time golfing than in office

Hasn’t sold out this Greek, Macedonian, Slav, Gypsie. He does nothing for me but provide good KEKs

>you are this intelligent

Attached: 4293429.jpg (289x352, 12K)

>Ended any hope from saving the planet from climate change
Holy fuck you’re such a colossal faggot

Saving the planet? You just gave yourself away NPC onions boy!

you didn't provide the bill i asked for and you didn't answer the real question: how do we know the bullshit from the truth? you already lied to me, why should i trust any more of your green text? will i find more lies?

>NPC onions boy!
You need to be over 18 to post here

TING TING TONG

ATTENTION!

THIS IS AI THREAD

GOOGLE IBM DEBATER

Attached: AF654375-2721-47EE-8D21-3F998CD1CB6C.png (960x540, 395K)

even in your own greentext says "never built the wall" but you're bitching because he got "less money" for building the wall. you're a fucking clown.

>Donald Trump has fucked up so many times but you still support him, why?
Because Republican Conservatives aren't actually pro-White.

Attached: donald-trump-bankruptcy-comic.png (780x420, 106K)

I might add that he crippled the american economy with the shutdown he made terrible deals.
>The 35-day shutdown, the longest in US history
>380,000 federal workers being furloughed
>an additional 420,000 workers were required to work without any known payment dates during this period,
>
>>mUh aRt of tHe dEal

Cut it off, ungrateful shits. Russia has elected you a president and you instead of saying "Thank you dear Russia" behave like a high maintanance bitch. Muh, the president this, the president that. Stop bitching, already. Wait till 2020, faggot, we will elect you another one.

>Here
>>Increased the National debt
This is a meaningless figure. Every penny of Social Security/Payroll tax goes into buying government bonds. Government bonds are the national debt. The national debt will continue going up until social security collapses or is abolished.
>>Never built the wall
Walls don't pop up overnight.
>>Never replaced Obamacare
Ended the mandate which allowed that court in Texas to find it unconstitutional. I don't care if he has a replacement for it, socialized medicine is bad.
>>Didn’t stop jobs from leaving
Not yet. Again, this doesn't happen overnight. He told them that if he did, their products would get tariffs slapped on them.
>>employed more foreigners than Americans
Proofs?
>>Betrayed America’s NATO allies
NATO should have died in 1992.
>>Raised taxes for the middle/poor class while decreased taxes for the rich
This is a bald faced lie.
>>Ended any hope from saving the planet from climate change
You can't save the planet from itself.
>>Never rebuilt the crumbling infrastructure
This doesn't happen overnight either
>>Committed treason by colluding with Russia
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>Divided the nation
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>Never withdrawal troops from the Middle East
One valid point.
>>wants to start a war with Venezuela
Not what's going on.
>>started tariff trade war with everyone
Good. The status quo had the US operating at a loss.
>>spent more time golfing than in office
There are only two weekend days a year, and golf games only last four hours. Fuck off outta here with that.

that comic is fucking stupid, better analogy on the right pane would be the olympic athlete coming out of mommy's vagina with a medal already. trump inherited every piece of wealth he has, its common knowledge that he'd be richer if he had just put all his inheritance in an index fund at this point, kek.

the economy has been up. Obama told us 2% was the new norm. under Trump we've seen almost 4.5%. the gov't doesn't make money - the shutdown did not impact the markets and usually doesn't. it only impacts gov't related shit. during the 2013 shutdown in the U.S, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading largely flat, while the S&P 500 nudged up 0.22%. Per your own example, gov't related shit was impacted. All jobs come with risks. At least they get back pay.

So out of that list. which is the top concern for the average Croatian?

that's because the point escapes your tiny little mind.

I'm pretty sure I can continue posting this for the next 6 years as I have for the last 2.

Attached: 1539740845459.jpg (431x768, 114K)

Because hes in a swamp. Sorrounded by swamp monsters. I didnt expect him to get much done. Hes gotta spend his first term smoking the rats out.

Or its all for not.