How do you classify european cluster/branches? North and South is clearly different...

How do you classify european cluster/branches? North and South is clearly different, but do you classify for example Balkanic people as Slavs? Anglos as Germanic? Scandinavians as Nordic and not Germanic? Greeks as Meds? What is Ireland? I have my own classification, but maybe I'am mistaken or missing is something.

Attached: genmap1.jpg (500x390, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?277794-North-Norwegian-Hunter-Gatherer-on-GEDmatch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever the left says has "white privilege" counts as white.

If you don't have it, you're not part of any of those clusters.

Your skin is your uniform. Start acting like it.

Attached: 1506570564077.png (1200x800, 883K)

If only biology allowed us to group people together by what their DNA was like.

Attached: europe haplogroups.png (986x1118, 854K)

But those are haplomemes, I'm talking more about genetic distance. Spain is mainly R1b but Autosomal DNA is different in comparison to North Europeans.

I'm not asking who is white or not, I'm asking, how do you classify european peoples?

Attached: European_sub-regions_(according_to_EuroVoc,_the_thesaurus_of_the_EU).png (1138x917, 61K)

By ethnicity

>Finns
>there
Meme graph. All Finns look like Mongols

Attached: 1550163871741.png (780x1014, 1.41M)

Slavs are Slavs
Balkans are Baltic
Anglos are Anglo-Saxon
Scandis are Nordic
Greeks are Meds
Irish are Celtic
what is the confusion?

even though the EU is evil I do think some kind of Pan-European/Pan-white identity or unity is not only going to helpful, it will be necessary.

people, especially women should stop bleaching and lightening their hair. blond hair is for children and ultra Nordic/Aryan types, there's nothing wrong with having one's hair darken after childhood.

>Balkans are Baltic

Attached: 99e.png (500x283, 63K)

Look at his flag

oh shit my bad KEK. ignore that one fuckup K? I misread

aren't Balkans just Slavic then?

don't do me this way Genghis, I just misread it!

>balkans are baltic
Burger education

Attached: CB9EB67F-B20C-4158-A577-FFC948429DE4.jpg (263x322, 25K)

Well, Finns are actually their own thing

This is Baltic affinities

Attached: XcUIweU_d.jpg (640x508, 38K)

Hannibal Lecter pls don't cook me, I just read it too fast and not thoroughly enough

This is average Lithuanians

Attached: литва.jpg (450x384, 69K)

>finnish woman
tall,strong,give birth to strong tall albino mongol warriors
>russian woman
short,weak,give birth to short weak albino mongol slavshits

Attached: CC9DE939-557F-4437-A99F-AACE676AA358.jpg (2560x1707, 734K)

rip

so... aren't Balkans Slavic too then to answer OP?

Attached: 1549984589812.jpg (1477x836, 289K)

yikes, this looks so real.
Any story behind it?

You consider balkanic people similar to russians or estonians?

Casual monday

Attached: 6CFF111A-277D-4B0D-9A43-AE17C63A3B72.jpg (480x360, 30K)

*Baltic
Someone who classified them as North European is a brainlet

Attached: 7c22425.png (1092x883, 256K)

I'm not clicking that. My mind is still somewhat innocent and I don't need it perverted any further.

Interesting. The Finns really are their own thing.

north european isnt an ethnicity retardo

That aint sherry

more?

Tell that

I never said they are North European or Baltic, but thanks.

Its just a little bit disgusting, whats your problem?

Well, according to this, anglos are anglos and not germanic

>Balkans

Mix of Slav and Med. Slavo-Med.

>Anglos

Mix of Celtic and Germanic. Celto-Germanic.

>Scandinavians

They are the purest Germanics. Germans are mixed with Celts to some degree.

>Greeks as Meds?

Obviously.

>What is Ireland?

Celtic.

>Ireland
It's Gaelic with Anglo-Norman admixture

Gaels have been around since Egypt fell.

>anglos
>mix of celtic and germanic

not really you're talking about modern english

>Anglos
They unironically came from northern China, Anglo and Saxons were tribal offshoots of the Huns

More what? Calf, thigh, or 50 yr old man in Thong?

Angles lived in Denmark, Anglo means modern English

>Angles lived in Denmark, Anglo means modern English
I thought it was the same thing

>Greeks as Meds?
What else could we be you stupid kike?

Atlanteans? Get out.

Sauce?

Source for this map? Looks pretty different from the usual ones.

"Anglo" nowadays is used to refer to the English. The Germanic tribe from Denmark were called "Angles". The Saxons were from Northern Germany. They mixed with the native Celt population and formed Anglos.

Some people tend to separate Greeks from Iberians

Is the guy who's giving thumbs up also the guy being eaten?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu
These guys were the original Huns that stayed put
The "Huns" of Europe spread East around 100BC and were fairly settled in Europe by 400AD

Because Greeks are Balkaners
Only idiot thinks they're more related to Portuguese than to Albanians

Attached: 1549535561095.png (1189x542, 91K)

It makes sense because Iberians are Celts in their beginnings, so called Celt-iberians, but their adaptations after ~3000 years? if you assume they migrated in the Iron Age, are Mediterranid.

All Caucasians in general are Caspid/Pontid who adapted from Greeks to Nords and with a Cro-Magnon indigenous European substrate to hold them, right?

>balkaners
Allthe balkans are belong to us, ok

slightly off topic but is it true the Chinese have been rape-babied so many times that they are no longer the original Chinese? so once there was the Hun Chinese and now they're what?

What should we call classify americans as? Muttlo-Cucksons?

Iberians are not the same as Celts. Iberians were paleoeuropean, Celts Indoeuropean. They mixed in central Spain. Didnt in med coast.

Hey, whatever you got, big guy

It's the "Han" Chinese, Huns are a different people, they are the mongols that made it all the way to Hungary hence the name.

They spent a century under the mongol yoke but undid it and emancipate themselves. Some populations of China are mongoled in the north, and some are almost full mongol like the Uyghurs (roaches basically), but the Chinese are now giving them a taste of payback.

Greeks are Balkanic confirmed

The Celts landed in Spain but it had 3 Tribes living there:

>Fourteen men with their wivesmade the crew for every ship full of warriors,
>and six noble hirelings;they won three battles in Spain.
>Lofty the first battle - I shall not conceal it - which they won against the host of the Tuscans;
>a battle against the Bachra with violence,and a battle against the Langobardi.

The Basques and the Oldest Irish (The Fír Bolg) are the same people. ie. ProtoEuros

Well, ok.

No, there was an offshoot of Nomadic people in Northern China who became the Huns
Han are nothing to do with them

You got MOOR'DDD

i just noticed that the clusters are pretty much the same as the geographical shape of europe

what are the Basque people?

Non Indo's
They'd be like the Homeric Greeks

It's a bullshit.

Real Germanics are Dutch and North Germans.

Ancient Scandinavians plot with Estonians and North Russians.

Later they got Germanic immigrants from Germany.

They brought haplogroup R1b to Scandinavia and Germanic language.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?277794-North-Norwegian-Hunter-Gatherer-on-GEDmatch
[Ccылкa]
North Norwegian Hunter-Gatherer on GEDmatch

Tbh its a little bit more complicated , but the bottom line is Balkans will come under our rule again and albanians who are caspian integrates, will be disintegrated back into the Caspian for being niggers.

The Basques might be genetically celtic, from what we know today, but they inherited a language that is not indoeuropean and is decidedly paleolithic from some unknown culture , ex : basque word for knife = rock that hangs from cave ceiling.

Thats what I said, Han are Chinese ands Huns are Steppe mongols.

Wrong, Homeric Greeks were Indoeurs, and spoke it, as attested by Homer.

But Iberians are mostly EEF, however celts did replace native iberian haplogroups.

Basques are they own thing just as finland

>Wrong, Homeric Greeks were Indoeurs, and spoke it, as attested by Homer.
he means Pelasgians prob

They look better than West Europeans (pic rel?)

Attached: 1547760491057.jpg (949x918, 370K)

Feels good man

Pelasgians must be probably the Cromagnon of Europe before Mycenae, very old.

If you look at the data it seems you are half roach half human. Also, certainly not the closest to atlantans. That seems to be the disparate groups of white tribes found in wierd regions around the world. If I remember correctly they have red hair very fair skin, 100% blue eyes. Doesn't sound like a Greek to me.

the male lineages are like 90% r1b, which is more than Spanish or French, the maternal lineages have some small african influence

>Homeric Greeks
Iliad probably takes place in 8 century BC, and Mycanaean Greek inscriptions from 1500 bc were already european

>If you look at the data it seems you are half roach half human. Also, certainly not the closest to atlantans. That seems to be the disparate groups of white tribes found in wierd regions around the world. If I remember correctly they have red hair very fair skin, 100% blue eyes. Doesn't sound like a Greek to me.
WE WUZ ATLANTEANZ N SHIEEET

Greeks, Italians and Albanians form one cluster

Balkan slavs are a mix of greeks and slavs

Just look at these faggots. My god....

In 2015, a new scientific study of Basque DNA was published which seems to indicate that Basques are descendants of Neolithic farmers who mixed with local Mesolithic hunters before becoming genetically isolated from the rest of Europe for millennia.[55] Mattias Jakobsson from Uppsala University in Sweden analysed genetic material from eight Stone Age human skeletons found in El Portalón Cavern in Atapuerca, northern Spain. These individuals lived between 3,500 and 5,500 years ago, after the transition to farming in southwest Europe. The results show that these early Iberian farmers are the closest ancestors to present-day Basques.[56]

They are R1b, but as Spaniards they are mainly farmers. Also they culture is pre-Indo

Mycanea was a city state, outside the cities were old euros with no written language, I was speaking genetically, not culturally.

man thats bullshit. you think achaean greece was only one city? besides the proto-greeks were already in greece in pre-mycenaen times and were genetically assimilated by the local pre-pie pop, while it assimilated culturaly and linguisticaly to greek.

Oh look at the mutt pontificating into the past, without actualling having one for himself.
Pathetic but understandable.

>If you look at the data it seems you are half roach half human.
There's not a single study from ALL of them posted on in here or unposted, that clusters us with turkey, so get fucked for being american.

>
That seems to be the disparate groups of white tribes found in wierd regions around the world. If I remember correctly they have red hair very fair skin, 100% blue eyes. Doesn't sound like a Greek to me.

Not sure what you're trying to say exactly but, blue eyes and red hair are two disparate characteristics, blue eyes is a 8000 year old mutation in the Caucasus, hence green eyed Persians existing even today and red hair is just found in Ireland, northern UK and a single Tocharian grave in China from who knows when, so fuck you twice, kike.

The iliad was recently given by NASA some date in the 1100 BCs from the eclipse described by Homer, Mycenes is 6 centuries older than that, so there's no contest, you are correct.

It is mostprobable that what makes old europeis a I/R population ratio.

I think the main population took a huge hit during the Bronze age collapse, but there were still pockets well into Homeric times, I'm not saying they still exist as a homogeneous entity lad

I have I2a Y haplo and U5b mtDNA.

i didnt get what you tried to say, but indeed, there were non-pie speaking pockets even in classical age.

you are the known Greekromagnon of Jow Forums where you test so I go too?

is i2a slavic in your opinion?

no.southern proto european i think

I and J are /super cromagnon/ very old european indigenous before even the first Greek and Etruscan can to Europe (same migration) , slav DNA is R1b, but because the balkan substrate is strong as DNA survival , there is a lot of I, like J in scandinavia.

>balkanic people
balkan are raperoaches. russians are bacsically same stock as estonians

Attached: russian phenotype.png (1706x418, 715K)

why do you lie

Slav DNA is R1a. R1b is Western. Also, J is almost not existent in Scandinavia

i don't

I might me mistaking I1/I2 for I/J not sure desu right now

Get fucked turkscum, no such clustering for all balkan + Greece

A sorry inverted them all in my head , ria with rib and ij with i1i2

Attached: 1-78-boy-77-kg-genis-omuz-24-yas_740554.jpg (600x864, 74K)

He doesn't

Attached: 1550162003526.png (1270x1713, 3.23M)

>PCA
PCA has some serious problems when you want to classify or separate stuff into clusters. Mainly, it has good recall but poor precision.

This means that two points that are very distant in the PCA projection, are indeed distant in the original feature space. So you can trust this info.

On the other hand, points that are close together in the PCA projection, might actually be quite distant in the original feature space. This is due to how the geometric projection works. So in this case, PCA is unreliable.

Of course, the previous comments are valid when working with euclidean distance. But it can be different for other distance functions. And distance functions are quite sensitive to the task and type of data.

If you come up with some way to divide clusters, you should confirm that your clustering holds using other visualization techniques. Particularly, something that considerrs manifolds such as T-SNE is very useful.

that makes sense but lately i hear more people placing it as Dacian or Sarmatian and later coming to the (west and south)Balkans

Attached: Haplogroup_I2a.gif (800x550, 86K)

lol fuck off you literal armenoid

Attached: greekshits.jpg (1024x677, 157K)

And obviously it's made by the eternal memeflaggot
and its "whiteness" shill boyfriend

Attached: 1543016782652.gif (256x199, 2.96M)

>West of Ireland
Holy shit, it's all true.