GOP thinks it can win back the House by attacking women of color

Hey, what if we sit around relentlessly mocking and attacking Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Cortez in our toxic, acrimonious public discourse? That will win us votes!

Attached: House.png (900x650, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't have even a single anti-Israel politician without the Jews losing their minds.

I wonder why.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: tumblr_nxl78gPZfj1rpgpe2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1730, 511K)

>women of color
>people of color
I love how casually and openly an anti-white phrase is used in the media.

You've been fucking told about spamming shareblue shit on here.

Attached: fd4F0iI.jpg (258x258, 48K)

Does anyone fall for this type of gaslighting anymore?

Keep ot up because it hurts the redditors
Plenty, see the great fence of trump

not the GOP these light weights need to worry about. Nancy seems to be allowing all the shade, perhaps on the left hand encouraging, not my biz.

I'm not mocking them, I, in all seriousness, want to have sexual intercourse with them.

If the right continues to act this way, she’s going to be the democrat trump. If you mongs haven’t realized by now, press coverage whether good or bad is always GOOD, trump benefitted from the constant negative coverage, aoc will too unless fox and the like shut the fuck up about her.

Dumb ass by attacking them the Dems have to embrace and protect them. Why wouldnt you want to poison your enemy with crazy. Its the only good thing that came out of Trump calling for Omars resignation.

They just make up attacks if we dont do it. Only way out is to push it until no one cares anymore.

>the DNC thinks it can deflect criticism of they gals by framing it as an attack on cunts with color
This shit doesn't work anymore, retards.

But they deserve it. Their ideas are bad.

>If the right continues to act this way, she’s going to be the democrat trump.
Who is the originator of this meme? Jimmy Dore?

How has the GOP attacked them? Really, they just commit suicide on a daily basis.

Dems literally only won because republican gave up / retired because they didn't want to upset their Deep state/cooperate masters and side with Trump on anything

Scott Adams and cernovich have called her a 'master persuader.'

It's all good unless you criticize Israel.

No she won’t she’s a sand retard, and her donkey friend is a retard too. Who’s gonna vote for em.

>shareblue
You must be fucking new here

Attached: drake.png (451x451, 328K)

Remember Army Surf Mommy?

Me neither.

Who said anything about votes you dumb nigger?
This is about starting the fucking civil war.

Have you completely lost your mind? You actually think that something is true because an article said do? Experts say that OP is a total fucking moron

Honestly, just blow up congress and blame the commies. Lock up everyone besides like Ron Paul off of treason charges. America looks pathetic to the world.

KEK she literally isn't . She just had the entire media complex behind her
She will stop being a meme as soon as they realize her ideas are hurting the Dems

How is it anti white?

That's my sense as well. Already the slide threads have stopped. The whole "they said the same thing about trump" argument doesn't carry much water with me seeing as how they said everything under the sun about him.