It's pretty easy to do, considering 55% of Americans are already on some form of welfare...

It's pretty easy to do, considering 55% of Americans are already on some form of welfare. So about half the money required for UBI is already being spent as of this moment. Then you have cost savings because of reduced admin load because now you're not spending time and resources on deciding who deserves welfare. Then when you give $1000 a month to the non-1%, most of it would be plowed back into the system instead of sitting in funds. The govt collects taxes on that spending through sales tax, and about $400 billion would be back in the treasury through these taxes. After that you need only a modest tax increase on the rich to pay for the shortfall

Attached: 1541894819996.jpg (655x473, 37K)

>After that you need only a modest tax increase on the rich to pay for the shortfall
guys he doesn't know NOBODY tell him

How do you deal with violent minorities that will blow all their money on drugs and booze while their children starve to death? Poor people are poor for a reason

governments cannot be trusted to work in the best interest of the nation when given the ammount of power needed to arbitrate and distribute wealth "fairly"
Communism doesn't work. It's not because its a bad idea, its an unfeasible one.

>their children starve to death
then the problem resolves itself

What happens when companies leave the US to avoid tax increases?

>If you give me $1000 a month i'll want to be a doctor. The reason I don't want to be a wealthy doctor right now is because i'm poor.

then they just gave up on the largest market in the world

Wjhy would the small parts suddenly grow larger

How is this any less cruel than having them work for a living?

kek

Attached: 1550166012552.jpg (655x473, 50K)

Repackaged communism.

Dont worry theyll never figure it out. Misdirection is a hell of a magic trick.

communism demands good people to work
who actually care for others
so few of those todays

You know what's even easier? Removing all welfare altogether.

I still like the idea of cutting government by 80% and just giving most people 1000$ a month. It's like giving everyone a structure deck to play with.

This crrates a population dependent on the government for gibz. Its bread circus shit.

Getting free money won't make me want to go work. I would quit my job i have now and just sit inside all day everyday playing vidya.

>be retarded
>get told vote democrat and get free monies. UBI an shiiettt.
>Get told later you fukin dumb an useless eater. You fart to much.
>get you van down by the river raided by robots because automation.YES!
>Where did it all go wrong

Commies are fucking retarded

It would be desirable to eliminate any kind of welfare in favor of a universal basic income high enough to allow survival / reinvest, but low enough to make it necessary to work to get to live decently. At least niggers would not take all of the taxpayers' money

How do you do basic income a thing when inflation will just adjust economy to make you basic income worthless?

Maybe a basic income (If we erase any other kind of welfare) allows even less spending than Healthcare, education and manteinment of hundreds of useless niggers. Maybe implementing an universal basic income, while eliminating any kind of welfare or job regulation stimulates the economy by giving the population both the resources and reasons to invest in their own bushiness

They tried this shit in Finland and the project failed because of exactly the reasons everyone predicted.
People felt less inclined to work as they'd be getting money no matter what.
Fuck off, commie scum.