this kills Trump 2020

> this kills Trump 2020

Attached: 12006D24-27C8-40C5-9F2A-F875D4CD14A1.jpg (1242x697, 217K)

>pay less tax
>get a smaller refund

BuT mY DiDnEy VaCaTiOn

The tax refunds are smaller because people kept more money throughout the year. Overall they still come out ahead. NPCs are too stupid to understand this.

>ignoring higher paycheck from paying less in taxes

Attached: 1422417910389.png (500x652, 544K)

First three posts slaughtered OP. /done

Jesus fuck this "point" makes me want to throw someone off a roof

>Getting back a share of your stolen money is better than less overall money being stolen in the first place.
Liberals Democrats are too stupid. They are as stupid as niggers.

While conservatives are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic interests

>tfw no more itemized deductions

Attached: 1474509125114.jpg (400x300, 82K)

You really are stupid aren't you?

If you vote strictly on gibs as opposed to voting in the best interest of your country, you're a nigger

Accurate. Most people don’t even understand how much money is taken out of their paycheck every week because of taxes. Then they “count on” the refund for bills and other expenses. Fucking retards.

it only effects high tax liberal blue states

This. My refund is smaller but the total amount for the year that isn't being taken out of my checks is 3x the size of last year's refund.

Retard alert

>claim congreemen/women as dependents
>make extra 1200 dollary-doos

You vote against your class interests , uneducated Cletus

This.

Why are people so fucking retarded when it comes to the tax system

> Forgot your meme flag homo

Well this it the country where McDonald's had to scrap their plans for 1/3 pound burger because too many people thought it was smaller their quarter pound burger.

Go to sleep, Paul

Must be idiot uneducated trump supporters who blindly vote against their own economic class interests for stupid culture shit

>Listen to me, a fellow poorfag, tell you how you should spend your money

Yeah nah, faggot

NPC's like that big check to come to them because they don't keep their money and blow the majority of it, even though that money that they recieve is already theres to begin with(lowered ammount than what they paid into)

Oh vey, less money is being taken out of Americans paychecks that is given to the government as interest free loans. Drumpft is finished

>Well this it the country where McDonald's had to scrap their plans for 1/3 pound burger because too many people thought it was smaller their quarter pound burger.
I love my country. That being said, I fucking hate my country.

Attached: 89o6st4-22.jpg (800x450, 65K)

It’s another episode of “Americans don’t know what tax refunds are”

Always fun

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

Anyone who pays attention to their taxes knows that if you get a refund you overpaid and gave the government an interest free loan. You have to adjust your with holding so at the end of the year you owe the irs . This keeps your money in your pocket.

is there any proof of this? i don't think normal people are seeing more money.

Only blue state faggots are getting less

My economic interest is to not get my asshole taxed into oblivion you cunt

>any proof
Literally anyone that does their taxes or at least pays A SEMBLANCE OF ATTENTION knows exactly what the fuck is happening.

Meanwhile the debt suffers even more. National debt is wildly out of control. Why isn't America a business that actually generates income from other countries for lending our military protection and advisement?

It really makes sense why no one understands, fucking neets

Seems like most working class Americans know they are getting stiffed hard by GOP/Drumpf to bootlick billionaires

Republicans are really good at covincing you that you are overburdened with taxes

Do you even look at how much taxes are taken out of your paychecks you retard? Federal taxes definitely dropped.

>get less tax withheld
>get smaller refund
>complain

God this pisses me off
>t. CPA

They shouldn't be withholding their fucking taxes then, faggot. Try again.

I normally get back $9k in taxes, this year we are at $7k. What changed is I am no longer able to claim $20k worth of personal exemptions. Meaning instead of being able to deduct $4k per person, I am only able to deduct $2k per child. So this really just fucks over households with families that made over $100k/year.

It's bullshit.

>Blue states can't write off the SALT anymore
This must be Trump's fault.

Attached: COMPED.png (858x617, 571K)

Naw, it's about them fucking with deductions and credits. Year over year the amount of taxes paid has gone up.

I didn't change my withholdings (meaning I overpaid) and my tax return went up by like $400 (I don't make much annually). Just do the math on the 2018 tax plan.

That post number of your means COMPED SUSHI

Attached: d21.jpg (359x577, 43K)

I gave myself a 10 on Luck
Looks like this Courier broke the bank.