Has Trump wrecked our sex life? "Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real, says sex therapist

"Big Mean Sexy Daddy"? Salon turns to Dr. Susan Block for answers to questions you didn't want to ask

"Yes, Donald Trump is a turn-off for many people. But for some people they are turned on and titillated by Donald Trump. They are not suffering from Post-Trump Sexual Disorder. Sex does not always turn us on the way we think it ought to. A lot of people are attracted to bad boys. I emphasize "people" because it is both men and women who are aroused and attracted to and titillated by Donald Trump. There is definitely a homoerotic attraction for Trump being experienced by his usually very homophobic male supporters. Both men and women really do find Trump to be an appealing "bad boy" and "evil daddy" who’s really hot."

archive.is/789yS

Attached: salonptsd.png (1308x657, 781K)

women can not get into politics and this is proof
they dont care about anything only sex

>conflating trump support with being gay
>dr (((block)))
just more proof that psychology is Jewish and a sham, brb joining scientology

Decision that destroyed polcels.

Attached: 20357.png (700x652, 499K)

Also why all their political protests involve getting completely naked.

Wtf I hate Tr*mp now!

>fake maga hat
>fake theory
inb4 (((every time)))

Does this mean that teenage girls will rebel against authority by fucking weird and quiet guys?

Does this mean the sjw will not be reproducing? Great news.

>post trump sexual disorder

Attached: 1528403183228.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>salon

i know several wives that no longer sleep with their husbands because of their hatred for Trump. Only white trash women seem to like Trump.

They laugh at incels then make up bullshit like this, it's great.

Attached: 1548583013633.gif (500x418, 885K)

>Salon

I never had a sex life in the first place. Sorry, can't feel for these roasties.

>drumpf will never make mexico pay for a wall and demographic replacement is an inevitability
>He's now going to use El Chapo's money to build a wall and traditionalist whites are getting raging boners from the president while brown people are turned off

My sex life straight turnt up since DJT got elected. Been bangin pussy, butt, annnnd mouf

Good they wont breed.

Being married myself and pro trump my wife isn't a huge fan of my politics but she still wants my dick on the regular. Maybe because I'm a bad boy for telling the truth about the Jews or making her laugh with my anti SJW humor? Maybe.

Only low IQ basic bitches deny sex to their husbands over differing political opinions.

That's just cunty behavior to punish and emotional extort their husbands into getting their way. At that point I'd say it's morally justifiable for the husband to have an affair.

t. Seething libtard
Go take care of your wife's son

Add another one to your list.

this may be one of the dumbest things i have ever read

Attached: 1526366050536.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

How redpilled is your wife? Have you convinced her on anything?

I love telling the lefty sluts I bang from twitter I voted trump, it hilarious how they fold on their morals when you're balls deep in them. Then I block them

It's weak men that put up with women who try to manipulate them in the first place. Any self respecting guy would just walk away from that but these cucks will put such a woman on a pedestal (and thus validate to her that her behavior is okay). Fix the men and the women will follow.