What makes you so racist?

I am curious. What makes you hate black people, jews and Mexicans? Can you specify or is everything emotional?

strawpoll.me/17429667

Attached: silke_spiegelburgfd.jpg (490x700, 35K)

Attached: 1458682577630.png (1066x600, 435K)

Black people are so stupid and cause so many problems.

Jews have all the money and control everything and knowingly send black people into good communities to ruin them

Mexicans aren't too bad, at least they can work

DOJ and observational Facts you dumb nigger

The preservation of white genetics. The meaning of life, literally, is to pass on one's genes.

Personal experience with other races.

I still look passed race when dealing with individuals; judge them on merit, but i apply stereotypes to groups of people; not just race based.

Attached: 1542888031199.jpg (850x400, 45K)

meme flag
meme argument
Sage

T.spic

If black people are stupid and jews have all the money, does that not make you stupid as well?

Blacks
>Lower IQ
>Commit more crimes
>Irresponsible
>Racist
>Inconsiderate and rude
>Entitled
>Get free stuff from government due to black privilege
>Knowingly abuse welfare programs

These are sweeping generalizations and there are exceptions. Black people have to prove me wrong, otherwise I hate them

I don't hate coyotes, tigers or gorillas, but that doesn't mean I want to live around them, either.

No, I'm Korean. I don't like hearing all the Mexican cucharacha meximelt Hernandez jibberish

BUT

Niggers are the worst. I'd much rather have taco neighbors than basketballs

They are also generalizations without any evidence.

I like ass as much as the next guy, but have you ever wondered why female sports are so degenerate? why does a woman have to expose her ass cheeks to compete in track and field?

Niggers commit a disproportionate ammount of crime. They barely speak English, they leach off taxpayers. They are a net loss and need to be deported to Africa. Spics are less bad, but have similar problems. The biggest problem with spics is they bread like rats, and do not uphold american ideals. Immediate expungement from the us. I dont have a problem with asians as long as they remain less than 5% of the population. Same with pools. Any sandnigger is not allowed. Finally the Jews must go to their promised land and never leave for any country in the world. Israel is there new ghetto. We should continue funding walls there to keep them contained. America and Europe for whites only.

Experience

EVERY HUMAN BEING IS RACIST SWEETY

Some just learned to hide it to conform to social pressure.

Personally, I simply hate being surrounded by filthy invaders in my own country.
It's utterly disgusting.
It's also objectively dumb to let shitskins replacement genocide us.

Women are forced to show their asses, they get to show their asses. Most women love to show off their sexy bodies whenever given the chance, especially in situations where it’s not considered slutty to.

GO FUCK YOURSELF DATA MINING JEW NIGGER

It is factually correct a species cannot survive hating itself this is what is happening to the europeans they hate themselves so much they make words to same themselves and make groups that are just anti european

Sage, kys op

As opposed to materialism and mindless self-indulgences, mind you.

Attached: happiness.jpg (615x410, 34K)

most interactions with blacks are unpleasant and they go out of their way to be unpleasant. spics are just an invasive species which hurts my interests as a traditional American and degrades developed civilization.

:^)

Experience with them makes me hate them.

I don’t hate anyone just Israel.

>you're racist because you hate mexicans
>mexicans are a race
the absolute lack of awareness that """non-racists""" have is delectable.

Why does the fit option have less than a third of the votes?

If you look what they do, it makes you racist. You clearly haven't looked into it.

Because they don't fucking integrate into my country. Even slavs have the decency to learn the language, partake in the local culture and not cause much more trouble than the average northerner. Niggers and pakis have to live in their own little segregated communities in their stupid batman outfits, cause lots of crime, don't teach their kids English, radicalize their community on their 10th century idiot religious ideals, form gangs and sell drugs.
We don't have a spic problem in this country but they sound like slightly more productive nigs to me.
Jews is a given because they control the media and government and brainwash the population into not seeing the real problems.

Blacks are physically superior (bbc)
Jews destroy countries
Mexicans are ok

>What makes you hate black people, jews and Mexicans
Black people, Jews and Mexicans

i dont care about black people and mexicans but jews are pests that must be exterminated. they fucked up my country and our neighbors

There is plenty of evidence. Where do you live, a predominantly white suburb?

Go hang out in an area with lots of check cashing, Chuck e cheese, and no-name carry-outs. Look at the houses. Good luck not getting into a car accident with them.

Jews destroy nations
Niggers and spiccs do what jews say

I'm an Irish-American, and I used to be racist as hell. I learned it from my father and his father and grandfather were racists, too. Then I learned Irish-Americans used to be considered the niggers of the 19 century, so they were treated as trash AND that's why my ancestors became so racists. NINA = NO IRISH NEED APPLY

Attached: racismleaf.png (519x668, 184K)

this
because my beaner counter parts are fucking destructive, Jews are subversive, and nigs gonna nog

Attached: merchant-tyrone.jpg (575x602, 60K)

IM not leftists you Fucking animals are the racists

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

You think you have it bad? Theyre making it illegal to be white in our countries.

Racism is not hate. /thread

I'm not actually that racist. I've had plenty of decent experiences with other races. I'm not so self-centred and ignorant that I think every person of every other race is lesser than me.

I just want to be left alone.

I don't want my history to be changed.
I don't want my people to brainwashed.
I don't my culture to be destroyed.
I don't want to be replaced.
I want to live with my own people doing my own things with my own culture like my ancestors have done for countless millenia.

>what makes you so racist?
Apparently voting Trump.
Also made me a BIGOT.

Attached: 1549357301562.jpg (330x330, 23K)

It's black cocks. That's it. Notice that only men are racist. Because they fell for the black cock meme and huge floppy brown weiners plague their every waking moment.

Literally look at Jow Forums, it's a shrine to girthy, dripping, throbbing brown shlong. Every incel thread is a thinly veiled white penis support group thread. All of you complaining about the well hung brown guys taking your white women.

Y'all are obsessed and crippled by insecurity. Really need to do some self evaluation. Confidence is everything and all of you combined still have next to zero.

I don't hate any of them, but they tend to come into white countries and destroy our lifestyle.

They don't respect our culture and take advantage of all the things our forefathers fought for and worked so hard to build, and as a result white countries are becoming third world tier.

As far as i'm concrned, people pass on their genes by the means of reproduction, and not by "preserving" "white genes" and other forced irrational constructs you may will.

I dont hate anyone, I know a ton of blacks who are decent people, I know few jews are nothing like pol stereotype.

But for the white race to survive they all have to go, there is no other way

White genes don't even exist in your shithole anymore.

I don't think I'll ever fully digest the Edward Bernays pill. Everything is an advertisement, or is designed to subtly put you in the mood to buy stuff. No expert can be trusted because almost all of them have an agenda or are getting paid by people who do, including doctors, psychologists and every flavor of scientist.

Do yourself a favor and don't read Propaganda or watch Century of the Self. That's the one red pill I regret ever taking. I wish I didn't realize that everyone, even the edgiest Jow Forums edgelord, is just an amalgamation of all the cultural programming they've received over the years, expertly crafted by ad men and pr men to always want to buy new shit that will reaffirm your snowflake persona.

>people pass on their genes by the means of reproduction
Correct. And the sky is blue.

>and not by "preserving" "white genes" and other forced irrational constructs you may will.
What is your point here - that you're not white?

>never racist whole life
>got to university
>be cool with everyone
>over time of interacting with nogs and sand people, learned we are not same
>pajeets do stink
>blacks do steal
>beaners are lazy
Personal exprience.

Reality.

Attached: 1511852190762.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

People like you, it's your fault and yours alone. If you can work out why, then you might actually be able to do something about it. But your to stupid to ever work it out.

Hahah where do u live dipshit?

This is it ..all you need to know

Attached: 52EF3D30-0256-4FED-A2C7-A7F21FC1811A.jpg (960x720, 270K)

show your flag, kike

Attached: 1543378444373.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Black people most usually= problem
Jews are controlling the world right now.
Mexicans= Drugs and also problems

baseado coreano

>hate

Nice strawman mr. Let’s not be emotional. We don’t hate anyone, but we love ourselves and that makes the weak (you) uncomforrtable.

This kills me, too. Everybody south of Texas is a Mexican according to Middle America.

You being worthless

>Democrat memeflag
>2nd and 3rd words of post "black cock"

> What makes you so racist?
I wouldn't call it "racist" so much as I would "being racially aware." Before the 2016 elections, i was very bluepilled regarding race, feminism, premarital sex, religion, the merit of traditional values, etc. Having seen the world on atheism, I've now concluded that we (white people) are MUCH better off embracing traditional Christianity, than we are today embracing atheism. Having seen this, it's all the proof I need to realize the truth (that God is real and "Traditional Christianity" was his catalyst.

What we've lost may never be regained, but we can always make the future a much better place than we have now. I'm not for genociding anyone, but I am for the preservation of our people (Europeans) and a bight and glorious future serving God and making the world a better place for the next generation.

If only Hitler had won, we'd all be in homogeneous countries, all getting along, all in nuclear families, while most likely building colonies on Mars by now.

>how to be a good ally to whites
the best thing to do is fuck off to Africa or Asia and leave us the fuck alone

Nobody has ever liked Jews. Only temporarily tolerate them until they learn who they are

Attached: B0C8D74F-B565-470E-92AF-342EC6ECA9B1.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

i dont hate them i just think i am genetically superior to them

>muh jew IQ
>muh black dick

genetic superiority is not about dick size or intelligence, if we went to war with each other germanics would win for certain. in a 1v1 it would be IRL smurfing. the only reason the rest of the world stands a chance is because you are allowed to buy german weapons, because we let you, you are welcome

the only reason we lost the 2nd world war is because of the dumb fucking americans, but the next time they wont fall for another false flag, they already fell for it twice, it wont work a 3rd time

I hate whites. I'm loving all the white guilt and cognitive dissonance in whites during this Black History Month.