Build the canal!

Build the canal!

Attached: C3F219AE-2336-4172-A4E4-89F04367258F.jpg (768x960, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tBH9SE-Kw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This would be dope but we cant even get but a 55 mile pedestrian fence lol

can you give a single excuse why you wouldn’t fill it with lava?

Lava? Do you know what that is? Cargo ships cant float on it and when it hardens up illegals can walk on it. Also there is no lava store anywhere

>what is elevation

I dont think there is enough money in the world to build such a canal for commercial shipping.

10,000 excavators it can be done

This

It is not feasible and also congress will never give approval bcs cost and esp bcs Muh racism

Attached: 1549663344527.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>what is a canal lock

Where does all the displaced land go?

idk, Africa.

You tip it on either side creating a fucking gigantic hill on both sides that stretches the entire length of the canal.

This plan is fucking fullproof.

use nukes to vaporize the rock and deter Mexicans

The new mexican president actually proposed making a new canal to replace the one in panama.

What a coincidence...

Bump

Build the mound!

There aren’t canals the go to 4000’ feet in elevation you retard

those are all problems that are solved with more funding

Imagine being so uneducated that you’ve learned to say “foolproof” as “fullproof” all your life.

Mountains have never been TNT'd in the past

Forgot >

Imagine being so devoid of happiness that you need to attack people for innocuous spelling mistakes on a forum.

IT CAN BE DONE .
Fucking amerilads can't see the big picture. You round up all the spics in the country and put them on the western border with mexico. You get all the niggers and mutts and put them on the eastern border. You give them shovels and make them dig. The ones who get to the middle of the future canal faster gets to stay in America, the others get deported.
When they finish you deport both of them or start a new canal at the Canadian border.

It would be 2000 mile canal. This would be the stupidest and retarded idea ever.

It is almost impossible to build a canal that long

No one will use it.Panama canal is 50 mile for comparison. No ship will slowly wade through 2000 mile canal when it can way faster in open ocean.

>2000 mile man made canal being done by a state government

I can’t wait until it’s done in 2090, when the US has already become

FUND IT

We will attach engines to the ship to boost it outside the canal mach 5 speed

Dude you have no idea how locks and canals work at all, canals are built to link small spaces between rivers, lakes and oceans, they are not meant to cross thousands of milles of land and traverse thousands of feet in elevation changes

>The length of the canal is 171 kilometres (106 mi); the summit elevation (between the Hilpoltstein and Bachhausen locks) is 406 metres (1,332 ft) above sea level. This is the highest point on Earth that is currently reached by commercial watercraft from the sea.[3]

The highest canal in the world is in Germany and it’s 1300 feet at its peak.

This canal would regularly need to rise and fall by twice that height

>Mach 5 through locks and a 100 foot wide/25 foot deep canal

You people are retarded

Where are you gonna put the soil you dig up tho?

Build it up on both sides for better security

Elon here. On it. AMA.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190214-121308_Meme Generator Free.jpg (999x832, 289K)

Wtf are you the canal kike police ?

Mach 5? That's where it falls apart for you?
Not the mountains, or the lack of water? Or the fact that loading onto trucks and shipping it that distance wouldn't cost less?

Really?

Whadafuq!?

KYS retard.

Send to Hawaii so they can have bigger islands, everyone wins.

Earthen wall! No building required. Then we can build a few of them "bridges" the Dems are always talking about

So now instead of having to scale a wall, you’ll have to swim across a canal when the government decides it’s time to round up it citizens.

We would just flood Canada

Give it to me.

Yes I’ve also been fighting with people about the insane infeasabillity of the California bullet train

I was the first one to talk about the fucking elevation read the thread homo

would be used to bury Canadian capital or something.

Attached: 1535664430448.jpg (1000x657, 136K)

Sell it to the Netherlands.

You Americans are gay

Mexicans are short and have little dicks

Oh no were still putting up a wall too. Lol.

based, fill it with sharks too

I read some potential estimates and calculations for a project like this and it would cost 500 billion as a bare minimum if there wasn't such a huge elevation from the Rocky Mountains.
Keep in mind that the half a trillion is the annual military budget.

USA literally doesn't have the money to do this, unless you want this project to last a century

2000 meters is about 6500 burgers

Other than that, it's a solid plan. It could be build by forced labour of prisoners and other kind of mexicans.

Displaced land could go to Africa as a sort of food relief, they will eat anything down there.

And pacific and atlantic fleets could become one.

Attached: american intellectuals.png (387x248, 8K)

or you could always just blitzkrieg all the way down there, genocide some mexicans (as is the tradition) and build the canal there.

Attached: american intellectuals 2.jpg (1219x918, 257K)

Just use cold lava

>10,000 Bucket-wheel excavators it can be done
FTFY

full proof also makes sense

like a full proof

We make the lava by melting down niggers.

With sharks?

Attached: anigif_enhanced-29941-1427413465-2.gif (400x276, 1.26M)

To the chugs who bitch about how we stole their land so now they can have some of it back

>blocks your path, but then sees you through
youtu.be/_tBH9SE-Kw8

Attached: E3D7BB42-36F1-4F52-91FB-BA1DA0E3DFDA.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

We use nukes to dig the canal , the radiation death belt is a bonus

Attached: 1_3.jpg (650x370, 26K)

In all seriousness we should conquer mexico up to this line and put it under military occupation

Attached: nGsCu7A.jpg (2000x1414, 1.37M)

canada stole someone`s land?, you are not as cucked as i thought

you should conquer it all

It'd be faster and cheaper to just conquer Mexico. People really don't have senses of scale.

Deport to Liberia. It would only take one ship full.

On a serious note, what would the price be for making a simple river? Would it be doable? A river would make it much harder to dig tunnels.

How long would this take

It's retardedest" idiot

I was just talking about thus with my co workers. It would also create a hell of a lot more jobs for both the us and Mexico

it will be used to drain swamps

it would bring more threats to the us.

it would become the new panama canal and a bunch of traffic would come through. bunch of stowaways can hide in a cargo ship and just jump out near the us.

>Filling a canal with floatable shoes.

you use the riogrande

half way up you build a lock and canal goes rest of the way

shit map here

red is canal + locks

blue = wall

yellow - rio grande

Attached: file.png (1203x646, 1.42M)