DEADMAU5 GETS SUSPENDED FROM TWITCH FOR SAYING "FAG" - SAYS FUCK YOU

In a breath of fresh air, DJ Deadmau5 fully quits Twich after getting suspended for calling someone a fag. Nice to finally see someone not putting up with the social justice gestapo bullshit.

Attached: deadm2.jpg (175x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpDQuN7jZB8
reddit.com/r/deadmau5/comments/aqi33i/read_please/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also - obligatory explanation from him (yes it's on reddit fuck off) concerning his non-apology about "harmless shit".

Is the fag tide finally turning? Will we see more celebrities/musicians refusing to go down for not kow-towing to the social-justice orthodoxy?

Attached: deadm.png (931x516, 238K)

>Is the fag tide finally turning?
>'it wasn't "directed at an entire group of people who have a sexual orientation that differs from my own"'
No. Until we condemn them and their behavior, and society's willingness to overlook their overall deleterious impact on us all, the tide is not turning.

seems like twitch are being a bunch of faggots

REBORDED FOR HADE SBEECH XD

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 71K)

>twitch gets bought by amazon
>becomes a hugbox full of furries, fags, pedos, and whores that ban anyone that doesn't push the narrative

Attached: hugeass_thinking.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

tell samuel L jackson not to say motherfucker, ???, profit.

SJW'S are ruining everything

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VpDQuN7jZB8

>twitch owns a streaming service
>rules are basically don't be racist/homophobic, post sexual content etc.
>say homophobic slur
>get banned
>complain about rules
I don't agree with Twitch's rules, but it's their website. Can't tell them how to run it.

No, its the big corporations

can you guys kill all marxists when you kill al communists pls?

You can call it a faggot and use your influence to tell others not to use it.

Bread and circuses will be for jews and their minions. The white man will rid itself of the technojew.

Attached: kalki.png (1000x1500, 1.23M)

>no saying fag but girls pretending to be gamers being practically half nude is A-OKAY!

> all or nothing fallacy

I think you are missing the bigger picture here shilling shlomo. The point isn't to crucify all fags, the point is to get back to the stage in our society where the liberal jihad is no longer permitted to destroy someone's life because of wrongthink.

Faggots exist, but calling them as such, even condemning their behavior as degenerate, should never result in anything other than a verbal rebuke.

Attached: FluorescentWrestling.jpg (882x627, 111K)

Of course he's on reddit, once a goon always a goon. Reminder that SomethingAwful propelled this fag to fame in the first place and he still has ties to all the terrible shit that came from that place.

based non-apology

Attached: 1548311173306.png (700x900, 49K)

He's based af

>post sexual content
Twitch has become camwhore-lite. Women with their tits nearly hanging out, girls painting their tits, practically wearing nothing yet they are showered with money and attention and twitch lets this fly.
>say fag
>get erased

Deadmau5 is /ourdj/

Some twitch thot just got banned for life for saying she thinks their are only 2 genders.

Soon you'll get banned from 4cuck for saying that exact same thing. You'll see.

You already risk it for saying the N-word.

Yeah right. Watch this: Nigger.

i always knew that by growing up on the internet deadmau5 would be based

In a not-quite-so-fresh-breath-of-air, he unconditionally apologized on his own subreddit.
Wimp.

Unionically based

(((Zimmerman))) is a a faggot he should be allowed to say it

Is he Australian?

I don't recall saying anything about crucifying them. Their behavior is detrimental and should be discouraged. I agree with everything else you said.

NVM HE KEKED

literally who

He cucked already.

who?

I got warnings and bans after the recent chan/channel split for all kinds of innocuous shit no one cared about not that long ago. Also, 4plebs archive is now compromised, the Romanian was completely right about that.

>implying goons are bad
should i report this to the imperium?

I was banned from Rocket League two days ago for calling someone a faggot, and they reported me. A few laters after the report was made, I recieved the outlines of what I was banned for and they displayed 3 lines of text where I stated that I used the word Faggot in a hateful manner.

So I uninstalled the game.

Fuck them, rocket league is not the speech police.

Here's your based fag groveling.

Attached: deadfag.png (942x472, 57K)

lmao nevermind

he cucked bigtime

Attached: 4b8e2fe728719ea0ee3fb7d338407405.png (851x453, 43K)

Lights is awful

Gamergate was a full-on goon psyop disguised as a culture war and a test run for the election. They were laughing among themselves while all of you were sperging out over petty bullshit.

calling someone a faget is not 'homophobia'
This probably comes across as tough guy on the internet but I don't think many people are scared of fags.

NIGGER

> strawman fallacy

Nobody is saying that Twitch doesn't have a right to suspend someone over saying "flippy flippy gobwinks", we are merely celebrating the fact that someone, a musical celebrity with an international following, has come out to say fuck off to the leftist wrongthink gestapo. Even more, in his response he literally mocks the fake apologies given by manchildren who bend over for them.

Attached: Focus.jpg (500x342, 26K)

It was always filled with furries, fags, pedos, and whores. Remember the Twitch incident in DOTA2? It's memoryholed, but it was about a furfag who abused his powers by banning those who insulted his boyfriend, what a fucking joke.

Shut up little Germany

WHY ISN'T THERE A NIGGER-FRIENDLY STREAMING SITE MADE OF BLOCKCHAIN?

Attached: Madness.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

>this is bullshit
Saying the word fag is not homophobic slur. This is called censorship. Don't like it? Dont't be a fag.

ebic

deadmouse is a faggot and anyone whose favorite 'music' is his soul-less machine-generated noise is a likewise faggot

Nope. Not Australian. A burger. And as we all know, burgers are pathetic big mouths with no substance behind it and generally speaking utterly subhuman. Zoggolems comes after.

Attached: American Person.png (522x456, 337K)

Read the fucking thread, he folded like a champ and begged forgiveness.
Stop giving a fuck about e-celebs.

>is an user
>is also a goon
>mindblown.gif

I had been blasting ghost n stuff all last week. god speaks.

BECAUSE NIGGERS AND JWEWS HAVE TO RUIN IT ALL! AAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK AMEIRCA! FUCK DRUMPF! AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE!

Attached: Fü.jpg (749x800, 155K)

based but bluepilled

Downloading all of his album's

another double standard you retarded fucking FAG.
if someone had a website with rules that stated no (insert phobia that doesn't fit your narrative because every time some fucking fag like you uses this "argument" to justify (mostly to yourself) this horseshit)

hes a leaf

What a fucking piece of shit. Pool's closed because of fucking AIDS.

Attached: AngryDutchman1.jpg (509x501, 28K)

All these newfags itt

based free market boomer

some dude who can't spell

You post this everyday at least once. Don’t you have anything better to do besides reposting images on a Mongolian basket weaving board?

>rules are basically
There's nothing "basically" about twitch' rules, nor are they used evenly.

maori snake charming board you absolute faggot

Twitch has LQBT nazi mods, it should be purged.

Attached: brave_2019-02-14_19-43-11.png (1392x262, 21K)

My favorite was a 3-day global for saying
>t.urk

he may not be 100% /ourguy/ but he did do a q&a on /mu/ a few years back. based but not fully redpilled

>user's first reddit post

you have to go back. you are forever banned from posting at Jow Forums

just build your own society

Based
Cringe

The Amerinoid needs to be remembered of his subhumanness until his nigger ass GTFO of my country and stops occupying it so we can start the day of the rope.

Attached: Amerijew.png (251x272, 8K)

He's an incel turk or a turk stole his gf user.
And he, in his impotence, looked for scapegoats, and he thought he was smart because he landed on muh American degeneracy as the cause.
If he was a real man he would strap several dozen pipe bombs around his torso and visit the local Bazaar to conduct his business there.
But we know all the men in Germany were killed by the Russians and in West Germany after the war, Jews.

Attached: 66u4x6ckzszx.jpg (2034x2569, 426K)

Just a manchild that didn't get things his way. He'd probably be the first to censor others for saying words he doesn't like, or just advocate for turbo-liberal stuff. But he drew the line where it affected him. So fuck him and I hope they all eat each other alive.

you don't have to apologize if you have $100 million+ and don't care about making more. sad cunts who kowtow are only worried about their future earnings. i think that in a way if deadmaus never got another booking he might actually be glad.

This isn't really about turning the tide against the LGB community, it's about taking back the language that snowflakes have managed to convince normie is bad.

When you find someone in the gamer community talking about anothers faggotry the meaning of the word in this context is much closer to the original etymology than a homo slur. Just because it can accurately be applied to a subset of a specific group does not make it a bad word, and we need to force that point, then call fags out later.

Why are Amerinoids such pig disgusting bootlickers of corporatism. Could it be, because they hate freedom and are subhuman? Why yes of course!

Attached: subhuman Amerinoid.webm (800x450, 2.03M)

>it was all around an incredibly irresponsible and insensitive thing to say nonetheless
what a fag

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

symptom of the problem, when you feel the need to applaud ppl just for stating the fucking obvious. Give way an inch to these hypocrites, you'll get fucking steamrollered by gold medal grade bullshit

deadmouse?
more like fag house

Look at this subhuman Amerinoid talking shit, look at this projecting, utterly disgusting, pig! Look at him projecting! The Amerinoid is immune against all dangers, one may call him a Zoggolem, a Mutt, a degenerate consumerist pig, a last man, it all runs off of him like water. But call him an Amerifat and look how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out!"

Attached: No U.jpg (988x544, 100K)

No. All we need is some fags to defend him and agree that the guy that was called a fag was totally acting like a fag. Then the fags need to say that anyone that has a problem with their viewpoint is a fag too.
The older fags are cool. The younger fags have had their feelings catered to them their entire lives and they constantly search for people to coddle them. Once they realize that is no longer there for them then they'll adapt.

>what i said was generally toxic as fuck
>not an ideology i hold closely to my moral standing by a fuckin longshot

Attached: 1356033928034.jpg (331x334, 12K)

what a pussy

i still like his music though

What do you mean "homophobic slur"?
What exactly about calling someone a fag means you are scared of homos?
Words matter, we should not keep letting them get away with this.

Notice this is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLE OF WRITING to his original post.

This is "management speak" written by higher-ups.

Attached: Deadmau5_SJWs.jpg (744x427, 85K)

GAS THE TRAPS SEX WAR NOW

>not gonna sit here and say IM NOT THAT PERSON SORRY
This is exactly what he is doing though. Stupid methhead.

These clearly weren't written by the same person. Look at the syntax, grammar and the morals of the two people writing these.

The apology letter also reads like every other fake apology letter, with the same empty phrases and shitty melodramatic nonsense, and contains everything the person who wrote the first text pointed out as bullshit.

What a faggot.

This

It's all about intent. Interested t is factored in in a court of law but doesn't seem to be factored in in the court of public opinion. What a shame

Intent is*

It's not a plebbit post, I sent him a PM.
And this is the acc I made.
pls unban nao?

Attached: brave_2019-02-14_19-57-30.png (189x47, 2K)

He can't control that. People invested money in him. His life is no longer his own. If it was then ramifications would be too costly.

A situation like this can be used to push for change. A campaign to support DJ mouse dude #5 for saying "fag" would rip apart his fanbase. A large number would join in while others would bitch and moan. He then has the choice on if he should ignore it, condemn those supporting him, or cater to those not supporting him anyways for saying "fag".

Based german bro btfo'ing the horde of mutts

Fuckin based. Respect.