Is Varg right?

Is Varg right?
Is there really no political solution?
Is living off-grid and giving nothing to the state the only way to break down the system?
I think he's right in this regard, but living off-grid sounds so hard, I don't think I could do it.

Attached: 1533550709289.jpg (500x568, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSqrbdM8XjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is Varg right?
Yes
>Is there really no political solution?
Yes
>Is living off-grid and giving nothing to the state the only way to break down the system?
Yes

that image says it all. please slaughter varg someone. baptize him too so he freaks out like an edgy satanist

Varg is a feminist cuckold

Attached: 1534565000059.png (1292x2664, 3.27M)

It's not practical, no. That's suicide.
>I can't fix the system so I might as well isolate myself from it
What does it accomplish exactly?

Everything in that picture is a fact though.

Lets just all move in to the woods and shieet

He's unironically right though.
Women are more valuable then men, that's why only men go to war.
If a population survives with 10 men and 90 women, they're gonna multiply way faster than a population with 10 women and 90 men, because in the first example 90 women can get pregnant at once, but in the second example only 10.

If enough people do it, the system will crash down.
Also, living off-grid sounds pretty comfy once you get there.
The older I grow, the more I understand those Buddhist hermits that live in the Tibetan mountains.

men are disposable. It takes one bull to fertilize the herd but one sow can’t bear more children because there are more bulls

>Yes, mostly
>No, there is no political solution
>Yes, yes it is

This will be my girl and I's third year at the homestead, have some massive plans for this year. Life is supposed to be hard, you are supposed to struggle. Nothing should come easy, then you are doing it wrong. Why haven't you bought land yet? Become a man.

Didn't Varg said to protect women with your life?

>t.cucks

>If enough people do it, the system will crash down.

That's not how natural selection works.

Ironically, Varg would be the first to go if we ever returned to the laws of nature.

What does it have to do with natural selection?
If nobody pays taxes, how will the state sustain itself?

yes, that's what all brave men have done in the past.
Almost every single hero myth includes risking your life for a women.
If you wouldn't do that, you're not a men.

Except you can't do it. We always arrive to a point where we say "if enough people...", it just will not work, ever.

Varg is a weird one
He's not wrong
But he's not right

So you would not be against defending your roasties then.

Even if there is a political solution, you can still work towards that when living a simpler life.

Revolt you PUSSY'S

Varg is right, and is leading by example.

Obviously, it only works if everyone does it though.

Yeah, the ruling class stays in power by harvesting our energy, in the sense of not only the physical, but also the financial and spiritual. The only way to throw the parasites out of power is to starve them.

varg is always right

youtu.be/JSqrbdM8XjI
>as all intelligent human beings know, feminism has destroyed most western women
But yeah, Varg is a feminist for pointing out that societies need women to survive.

Yes.
Todays women are degenerate, but like any women does, they adopt the ways of an alpha male just to please him.
That's why you have to be a hero and save these women from degeneracy, so that they turn out the right way.

But why break down the system? food in abundance in stores, entertainment, everything you can dream of within reach.

I live half off the grid and half on the grid, off the grid when i need solitude and peace and calm and on the grid when i need entertainment and need to meet people.

Attached: 3a5424050c68db01a596ef649afdd4e6.jpg (480x360, 45K)

of course there's no political solution, retard
look at us
while you keep voting, the shitskins multiply, they continue to immigrate because you believe your politicians when they say they can't stop ALL immigration, and your politicians will grant them amnesty or otherwise not deport them for "moral" reasons
They're doing to Europe exactly what they did in America, just with different ethnic groups. The idea that you can tolerate 5% or 10% or 20% non-natives because it's less than what your neighbors have or less than America's 56% - that's your mistake. It always keeps getting worse because of the nature of these foreign groups to receive welfare and breed beyond their means. Plus, you only need 10% of the population's vote in your pocket to start swinging elections to a particular party, because native Europeans won't vote on racial lines like the migrants will.

Varg's a dumb faggot, but the only thing left for the west as a whole is civil war or Brazil.

And everyone praising this misses the point of Christianity's subjugation of women. Regardless of if it is true in a primitive, natural world, monogamy and placing men as household heads was crucial to forming stable and sprawling civilization. Women are only valuable for their wombs. Giving them power beyond that is the peak of foolishness.

Attached: 1520251555258.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

>Yes.
Cuck.

>Women are only valuable for their wombs. Giving them power beyond that is the peak of foolishness.
You sound like a frustrated incel.

Good that incels like you won't reproduce and your shitty genes will die off.

>But why break down the system?
At the risk of sounding like a 90's punk rock band member, it's because the system is trying to break US down.

It's basically a race to see who can get rid of the other first, and the "system" is winning.

I'm the one trying to get acceptance from roasties user. I will die proud without giving people any attention, you on the other hand will live like most victims of the degenerates you love to defend.

Here's the deal: Women always follow dominant men.
If dominant men set a good example, women will follow them.

lmao, 10 years ago when I was hunting like a fanatic for any and every picture with Burzum i wouldn't have thought Varg would ever be put side by side with an anime character. how things fucking change, but I still love the man

They are free to follow who they want, it is certainly not my business. Good luck with trying to change society.

politics means jews we need new leadership concepts

It's not worth it to discuss with defeatists.
You think the world is doomed, no matter what.
You're just making it worse. You're weak.

>Is Varg right?
no. There is so much shit Varg is wrong on, it's pitiful.
Considering the amount of shitskins and muslims in France and historically how shitskin muslims behaved, if the SHTF and society collapsed as he says he wants, he would never be able to protect his family from the roving rape gangs and kidnappers trying to sell whites into slavery. Best he could hope for would be a civil action where whites are in control and his sons are forced into military service to help eradicate muslims. A scenario where a white society remains intact in order to organize itself into group action. And by the way, those whites would be majority christian who will probably look down on pagan church burners as traitors.

Do not mistake my behavior for self defeat. I just prefer walking the road alone. You know who is weak? One incapable of walking his own path and has to be a slave of this society. You are a slave.

How does this make him wrong? If shit did hit the fan in say, France, for example - he is in a far better position than those living in Paris, etc.

>you can't walk your own path and be part of society at the same time.
ultimate brainlet.

He has a lot of guns though and he lives in a very remote area, so they won't come for him first.

Don't think kung fu or what kind of martial art he taught himself will do much against a band of bandits with guns.

>And by the way, those whites would be majority christian
christcuckery is dead.

Yes.
The Goverment is the boogey man. Freddy Krueger if you want.
That means that if you play with his own rules he will always win, because it's not a fair game. The whole point of the game is playing.
If you stop playing the game, if you stop believing in the rules... Everything crumbles. One person doing this could be hounded and returned to the game in a contained area, but everybody at the same time? Imagine.
Voting won't do anything. Demonstrating won't do anything. Trying to create a political party or movement won't do anything. Just saying fuck you and stop paying taxes and taking your money away from the banks is the only way. From there you can slay the traitors or just ignore them since they won't have power over you anymore (but the game is global now so other players will come to your square soon).

Attached: 16128[1].jpg (720x868, 116K)

Literally impossible. You are just idealistic to the point of being childish. I'm sure that by growing up you will realize sooner.

small correction:
the civil war, if anything, will be whites vs. the multicult state
the state, the army, the police - they won't side with you

>Shit hits the fan
>Immediately, all the non-whites jump in their trucks and go become forest brigands
They'd just fuck up the cities. Maybe if it truly got out of control they'd eventually go out to the rural areas like where he lives, but he has a huge advantage just not living in the city.

It's actually the other way around. You can't walk your own path without the help of others.
Men wouldn't have achieved anything if he didn't work together.

>You can't walk your own path without the help of others.
That's the mentality of someone weak for example.
>Men wouldn't have achieved anything if he didn't work together.
And yet here we are, a stagnating society that is achieving nothing.

Yeah, but with how fast they may loot cities, and how fightings would be frequent in there. It is not weird to imagine some groups moving into rural areas to avoid the big heat.

>It is not weird to imagine some groups moving into rural areas to avoid the big heat.
Maybe so, but like I said, it's still an advantage being out in a rural area and being self-sufficient. What more can he do?

He stop treating this like a LARP.

Should*

>Is Varg right?
About some things, especially religion.

Anyone who thinks (((democracy))) will save them is a sheep awaiting slaughter. Only through war and spontaneous insurrection will the West reclaim itself from globalism.

>Is living off-grid and giving nothing to the state the only way to break down the system?
No, it's basically caving, giving up, and becoming a nihilist. "I can't fix anything so I'll retreat from the world. Fuck it." That's Varg's lifestyle in a nutshell.

>I think he's right in this regard, but living off-grid sounds so hard, I don't think I could do it.
You're probably a pussy. It's not hard. If you do lawn work once a week you can maintain a one acre homestead easily.

What is the LARP? He actually does live in a rural area and is (mostly) self-sufficient. He practices what he preaches.

lol, when things go to shit and the state crumbles, you get 4th generation warfare. Most will coalesce around race and religion for the alliances. Paganism is way to weak for that. You'll just have atheists and neo-larpers converting to Islam or Christianity.

>He has a lot of guns though
then why the fuck is he playing around with crossbows?
He should instead have all these vids on training to be a sniper and deer hunting with something like a Remington 700.

He lives off from welfare, which is what the State is giving to him. What do you think it would happen once all crumbles? Is he gonna eat human flesh for his lack of abilities to grow potatoes?

He doesn't actually need the welfare. He just wants to drain the system and get free bux for doing it. The government just gives him money because he pumped out so many kids. Between him and his wife, they make plenty of money - especially when they have no overheads like electricity costs, some food costs, etc.

>Most will coalesce around race and religion for the alliances.
yeah, and race is stronger than religion, and christcuckery is antiwhite jewish poison. your shabbos goy slave religion will not survive natural order.

>The government just gives him money because he pumped out so many kid
Showing his incapability of creating. If anything he is behaving like a leech.

>and race is stronger than religion
And yet atheist countries like Sweden show that people became the prime example of degenerates that could not live for long in natural order.

As I said, he believes that he is contributing to help bringing down a flawed system, by draining from it. He encourages others to do the same. He isn't wrong when he says that if everyone started leeching off the system, that the system would eventually crumble. He has addressed it in a video or two.

if this is true, then why do the majority of jews hate and/or fear christians?

Attached: cuck.jpg (600x398, 39K)

fpbp, i hate to admit it but he's right, the only way to escape is to ditch your bank account and your cellphone and to disappear. nature is abundant and bountiful, you just have to know how to live in harmony with it.
war is upon us lads, i hope you all read those words and get as far away as you can from densely populated areas.
its the only rational way, living off grid is the only thing that can save us.

if sweden returned to natural order tomorrow, there wouldnt be a shitskin alive there within a matter of months.

remember, your (((churches))) are the ones campaigning for open borders right now. christcuckery is antiwhite at its very root, no amount of european subversion could change that, and thats why its finally being destroyed and will be replaced by something truly aryan.

Well he did advertise for William Pierce's book 'Hunter' recently. It's gone now.

>And yet atheist countries like Sweden show that people became the prime example of degenerates that could not live for long in natural order.
If you want to single out countries, the Czech Republic seems to be fine.

jews do not truly 'fear' you idiotic shabbos goyim, you gave them total control over all banking, for starters. you are their slaves. they fear you like a tyrant fears his slaves rising against him, nothing more. you are inherently weaklings because youve been already subverted at the very core. thats why christcuckery is being done away with.

remember, christcucks are whats protected the jews for all this time, without you they will be destroyed. thats why christcuckery had to be done away with, before the final solution will be put into effect.

>Is Varg right?
no, he has not understanding of theology, history, politics or biology. the guy is a complete idiot

there is, there always is

no, in fact, it won't do anything

whether he does it intentionally or just because he's a retarded edgelord, Varg is a perfect tool for the kikes against the far right

You didn't address anything

where do you think they'll go after the cities are burned down and food no longer shows up in the supermarkets you idiot?
they'll burn down the country side

you have no idea what you're talking about idiot

actually they will die in the cities.

they are more suited for rural life than coddled westerners, look at the countries they come from

Varg and his family will still be alive while all of the cities burn. He has the advantage of time and self-sufficiency. It's not hard to grasp you fucking brainlet. It's amazing that you burst into this thread and already made 3 posts without actually saying anything

What political solution is there, then?

i'm not saying it's likely, but if nationalism rose within the next decade and we did a full 180 on immigration, jewish monetary policy and social benefit programs, we could solve many of our problems without violence

>they'll burn down the country side
If you already live there, you can do the same. While already knowing the area. Disadvantage is kinda exposing yourself to the system as dissenter. But there is no other way if you have children and want them unpozzed imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU

>look at the countries they come from
oh, you mean deserts and fucking jungles in apefrica and shit? yeah they are so well suited to escaping their concrete coffins and surviving a european winter, topkek. nevermind the fact that the zog government would be death squading them just to try to maintain order

>if we did a full 180 on immigration, jewish monetary policy and social benefit programs
That's never going to happen. Sorry.

>yeah they are so well suited to escaping their concrete coffins and surviving a european winter, topkek.
Oy vey!

Attached: nature BAD.jpg (905x1572, 583K)

I would go out of my way to lead feral niggers to his compound. I absolutely hate this fucker, he has made black metal look like a big fuckin joke.

Except he's right you fucking kike

Attached: tumblr_n8re2vljX71to0vxao1_500.png (500x500, 128K)

>W*cca

Attached: 1513095155769.jpg (373x322, 13K)

>dry toilets

Varg is a fraud who hates technology and capitalism yet profits from it. He certainly does not live off the grid

fuck off kike
you're not welcome here

Attached: genocide-this-is-why-christians-are-not-welcome-here-i-7396602.png (500x1226, 109K)

You can hate the system and still profit from it.

but it depends. in many cases 90 men are better at protecting 10 women than the other way around.

also men get shit done and come up with stuff.

its just sexual value. and media is doing its best to inflate and deflate the two, since men spinning around for pussy is good for the economy and stupidity.

Christians stole our holidays because they couldn't make their own KEK

Attached: pagan-holidays-christians-celebrate.jpg (800x568, 114K)

Come home white man

Attached: Jack_Donovan.jpg (768x960, 100K)

14 words
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth"

Attached: pagan godess.jpg (320x400, 19K)

Didn't she get BLACKED?

Says the memeflag
>Fag
>Tradthot

Attached: 1523136944756.png (477x457, 369K)

He doesn’t even live the life he promotes,it’s called fraud. If society were tonot collapse right now he would be dead.
Also
>dry toilets
Should I say this again? He wants us to live like animals.

It won't break down the system, unless you become many and create a ghost state. Just by living off the grid won't change the world, it will only change your life

Jewish lies. But even if she did i wouldn't care because women must be free to do whatever they want (just don't make mongrel babbies). It's the MEN's fault for the decline of western civilization. Vatican == all men politicians == all men. Women should take the lead of our civilization again.

Attached: il_570xN.1460490286_3crd.jpg (570x570, 40K)