Looks like the Jews are pushing the U.S. to be their fucking attack dog once again...

Looks like the Jews are pushing the U.S. to be their fucking attack dog once again. It appears we will be going to war with Iran at the behest of Israel. Next post will show even the PM of Israel stated yesterday war against Iran. Now today, Pence says this fucking garbage.

Attached: Pence Jew War Golem.png (636x619, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/iran-ordered-pay-billions-relatives-911-victims/story?id=54862664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what Nethanyu posted yesterday afternoon, then quickly deleted it and changed the wording from "war" to "combating".

Attached: DzTuVN2XgAAVI4h.jpg (675x1200, 78K)

The us has 40 million people with Jewish ancestry

>w-we meant "combating", goy. not war

Attached: DzTuIHVX0AATm_U.jpg (827x1012, 106K)

Serious question, why so many Americans support blindly Israel? Iran seems to be very reasonable on the other hand.

who live in America, not Israel. there are 380 million people in the country, so you are dismissing 340 million for the sake of 40 million kikes
because of groups like Psy Group, Black Cube

Its been ONE DAY since Israel announced the "war with Iran" before the Vice fucking President of the U.S. announces it will be dragged into it, gladly.

why do Israel need help from the arab countries?. Arent people said Israel is surrounded by invaded Muslim countries and now Israel want their help?.

logistics?
airspace
supply routes
ports
And to make sure they are all on the same page when it kicks off and the arab countries have to publicly denounce Israel so their Shiite populations do not revolt?

U.S. bought out Muslim country's leaders in some way, shape, or form. Through the U.S., that we are now seeing is absolutely controlled by AIPAC, they are getting help from these countries by allowing their shit over their borders, etc.

US is not going to war for israel, israel is going to war for (((US))), you're just blind amerimutt

so i guess people saying Israel surrounded by Muslim countries hence they need to armed and defend themselves is moot point then. Turn out it was their friend all along.

AIPAC, Media being Pro-War 24/7, and just general apathy from Americans who choose to focus on whatever non-controversy the newscycle is focusing on.

Attached: 1549987360826.jpg (851x768, 194K)

JEWnited states of amerigoym

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

Let's see how the MIGAtards are going to spin the upcoming war for their zog overlords.
I bet it's 4d chess and their emperor is draining the swamp.

In 1 month's time, EVERYONE will be shilling against Iran and promoting war. Israeli influence will be memoryholed and they will be kvetching against dissenters by calling them shills.

Screencap, you know it to be true.

Attached: 1529787395197.jpg (1067x696, 251K)

abcnews.go.com/International/iran-ordered-pay-billions-relatives-911-victims/story?id=54862664

Attached: 1524069459353.png (547x626, 18K)

I'm going to go through every single record I can to find AIPAC connections and actions. fuck those kikes.
GOY SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT
WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED
AT THE TWILIGHTS LAST SNIPPING?
WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STAR
THRU THE PERILOUS FIGHT,
O'ER THE RAMPARTS WE WATCHED
WERE SO GALLANTLY DYING
AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE
THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR
GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT
THAT U.S. SOLDIERS DIE FOR ISRAEL

Fuck you, golem, and you disgusting wars for Israel! NOONE will follow you, war mongering, pathetic piece of golemslime

Attached: subhuman Amerinoid.webm (800x450, 2.03M)

A lot of people I know, left and right, hate Israel. Even my Boomer of a father is pretty woke on the JQ

FYI - the moment I mentioned AIPAC on the White House comment line the woman hung up on me

They force us to help them, yet they want us to go extinct how fucking subhuman are they? It's like there trying to Jew themselves...

Based Greek

If you have some much highly influentiable dumb people around, isn't it a major security threat? Should they have any political power given they are retarded?

Attached: TheEternalGolem.png (1000x600, 680K)

Good to know some Boomer cons are waking up

Except the EU isn't, Anglo