This bitch deserves to eat shit covered gravel

this bitch deserves to eat shit covered gravel

Attached: jeongtweet.jpg (865x452, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aesJTsZqm6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think developing leukemia more appropriate, no?

You have to be human for that to happen

Who cares, this is exactly how you guys talk about niggers, get thicker skin you r*ddit ass newfag

Why does every asian in the world wear glasses?

They all live in cities and their eyes don't develop being able to see long distances

It helps with the squinting.

Rowling for cancer

Based false equivalence retard.

Joke's on her, since blood and marrow donors are disproportionately European-descent (not even white Hispanic or Jewish), all those leukemic white kids have a much greater chance at survival than she will when her left-wing ideology metastasizes to her bone marrow.

>posting fake quotes when the real ones are bad enough

Yeah but pol doesn’t pretend it’s not racism

Did she actually post this?

When did the left get so hateful

All you dick-slurping anti-semites should be cumming all over your boyfriend's hand over this
>NYT owned by Jewish families (family now)
>Hire race-baiting bugwoman Asian to stir up whitey and distract anti-semitism
>handsrub.gif
But, anti-semites and Nazis are usually dumb cunts so they can't see the connection.
One of the times you have some Jews dead-to-rights stirring up racial animosity, and it gets memory-holed.

Attached: 1504573855859.gif (500x606, 531K)

Attached: ThisIsAmerica.jpg (512x1024, 148K)

I, for one, welcome the impending race war.

We tried to do things the peaceful, civilized way with Trump, but that clearly is not going to be permitted to work. Guess it's the other option now. Oh well.

Attached: 1549919078517.jpg (1080x906, 125K)

It's unironically good. Her being put into a position of power in a supposedly respectable MSM publication proves their anti-white bias.

Half of the yellow vest protesters believe that their politicians imported Muslims to replace them. Lots of them were redpilled by the news itself. The constant anti-white shilling is supposed to be demoralizing but it's just making people angry and more tribal. This is a good thing.

I wonder what she thinks about White Sharia?

We're not editors of a major newspaper.

Attached: 1546638201625.jpg (1147x786, 204K)

We have a few options left.
Whites have not tried wide-scale civil disobedience yet.
Even if only half of us are fed up enough to do it, it would bring the world economy to a fucking standstill.
Maybe even start a war but I think we could get our Masters to break pretty damned fast.
But, whites are weak-kneed faggots so it won't happen
>b-but I have to pay my mortgage
Then a bankster takes his house
Stupid fuckin whitey

Attached: 1504858002873.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Goyim-knowing levels are approaching the high watermarks of the 1930s. We've even managed to redpill sweet, innocent little libertarian Stefan Molyneux on the Jews. The JQ is being discussed on the edges of the mainstream now thanks to the shitskin congresswoman from Minnesota. Callers were openly discussing it on the local cuckservative talk radio station on my way to work today while the host REEE'd and kvetched.

The fire rises and nothing can stop it now.

Attached: 1548304435841.jpg (720x1280, 299K)

There is a supposed 5 iq pt difference between ASians and Whites, but that only counts certain immigrant groups and city-located high-achieving Asians.
Confirmation bias also indicates that for you fags that interact with them.
Yet these supposedly smart people sat on Paper, Gunpowder, and the Printing Press for dozens of centuries until 37 filthy-ass Portuguese showed up and carved out an empire in one month.
The Asians just squatted in their fucking rice-paddies and acted like filthy disgusting animals.
So how are they smarter? Doesn't make sense.
How do you have all that technology and just squat in a shit-filled rice paddy?
Ask yourself that question next time you turn on your shit-tier anime you faggots

Attached: averageCanadianclassroom.jpg (410x390, 70K)

They will try. The clown wig pepes are here to track Jow Forums members when we post memes to social media. They want people tweeting about how clean Tide makes their undies and showing their titties, they don't want redpills on their nice ad-filled platforms.

But most "woke" people left social media years ago except to troll and drop redpills. Interestingly, I think social media programmers are now starving for information and are regretting their ban sprees because now it's harder to figure out who is saying what. My election Twitter account I had (I was friends with Don Jr) was banned like a week before election day 2016 and just recently Twitter sent me an email inviting me to sign back in. That's weird, I didn't even know they did that.

Attached: 1544664536281.png (632x724, 189K)

Chinese history was entirely faked by the Jesuits shortly after they arrived. They hardly invented shit. They had 2-3 inventors in their history.

The answer is very simple, Asians are smart sure.
They just like to a lie a little bit more.

>Interestingly, I think social media programmers are now starving for information and are regretting their ban sprees because now it's harder to figure out who is saying what.
That is a fact.
You are not the only one to come up with that.
It's patently obvious they fucked themselves by clamping down on social media.
I bet the FBI is fucking knee-knocking about it, and I wonder if it had to do with them backing off on Bundy?
Twas a dumbass move to use Big Data metrics to suppress free speech.
Always ends badly

Attached: 1521412156010.jpg (1003x755, 60K)

My wife's a University professor and her chink students cheat like crazy, but the administration does nothing.

It's too late now, we already know the plan. People are communicating much more carefully. The clown wig pepe wave is proof that they want people here to post identifiably on social media. Probably to show that certain people are "bad actors" who are "influenced by Russian bots."

If Hillary had won all frogposters would be in gulags by now.

Its pretty much the only difference. Not that they cant be honourable and the whole empathy angle is bullshit.
They just don't have the same take on truth.
Even Japanese.

Asians all value face more than truth, it's obvious in everything they do. I like the Japanese but they will lie right to your face and not even feel bad about it.

>The fire rises and nothing can stop it now.
You're wrong about that, user.
Gibs, a good economy, and time is all it takes.
Nothing will happen while everyone's primary concern is '''''''''''LIT-RUH-LEE''''''''' not eating themselves to death by gorging on delicious foods.
The generational lowering of expectations is well underway.
I'm older than you fags and I expected less than my dad had, and you fags expect less than what I had.
The fire rises.... under the boiling pot of water we're all in.

Attached: art frahm. 019.jpg (957x1320, 88K)

>If Hillary had won all frogposters would be in gulags by now.
That actually would have started the war.
I post anony mouse lee on reddit and other smaller platforms and it's obvious I'm chanpol.
And I'm not the only one.
I know some of them are bait/bots but many more of them are clearly people who hang here.

Attached: 1530074142675.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Chickens coming home to roost. You crackas gonna get every thing you daserve.

Attached: 6C2B0C8A-C0A9-44C5-ACE6-15BBFC4BED2E.jpg (512x512, 33K)

It's a GOOD thing. The wigpepe
As long as they don't know the leaks. It's very easy to throw it off, even if they identify me I don't care because they don't know the thought conduit and never will.

Attached: 1518345459998.jpg (505x401, 54K)

The problem is that they can only do so much in America without completely exposing themselves and dropping all pretense of a free society. It's not like Bongland where tweets about IQ differences or proven lies about the Holocaust can land you in jail. That's the goal, of course, but they're still a few decades from being able to institute that kind of Orwellian shit here. Even most US liberals still detest PC culture, upwards of 70-80% in fact, despite the screeching progressive horde on social media and college campuses. The biggest disincentive to go fully automatic on redpills right now is financial/social exclusion, but even that is beginning to lose its absolute power as more and more people unplug from the (((system))).

In a few years, I will be completely financial independent will a fully paid off house, and after that, I will never pull my punches again. My full power level will be on display at all times, and let me tell ya, it's pretty fucking high.

Attached: 1519869826_tumblr_p3ueq1bTlj1ujn35ko1_1280.gif (712x400, 593K)

Yes sadly.
I have been dealing with the flood of korean and chinese tourists lately here and its precisely that.

They also value style more than substance like a weird angle on classical antiquity but worse. Western antiquity had many people\scholars shifting the balance towards honest discourse.

Unless you graduated high school before 9/11, you aren't older than me. I've never seen so many people discussing the JQ so openly.

It's mind-blowing in the very best possible way.

She will get her just desserts. Mark me brother.

Attached: download (1).jpg (358x141, 6K)

>Even Japanese.
Everyone wants to make their enemy out to be this big monster, because then you win and you've defeated a monster.
The Imperial Japanese were stupid.
You read the history of WWII in the Pacific.
Japs are dumb. They literally threw it away.
They sat on their ass because they didn't want to mention the war was over.
Much easier to put your animals out there to be slaughtered to the last fucking man than admit you were fucking stupid for not squashing that minor American offensive that one time.
Seriously.
Pathologically stupid and pathological denial.

Attached: 238c818ec38000e3ad0445e14f84635f--ww-history-military-history.jpg (500x370, 37K)

You have to stop thinking of Chinese as fully human as we think of the concept. They're more akin to ants or other colony insects.
European whites were socialized differently, and we selected for traits like individuality. Chinese were socialized as workers in a collective. Sure, there were a lot of them, so the right-hand tail is going to produce some good results, but that's not the same as having a few really hardy, independent whites with a sense of adventure.
Asians are smart, in the way a beehive is smart. Cut out a single asian, and make them work on their own and you'll see the IQ drop. They band together to practice tests and study, but that's not the same thing as having a mindset where you get shit done yourself.
The asian will founder, while the white will succeed.

There are plenty of smart Asians but the urge to shortcut and cheat must be genetic.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aesJTsZqm6c

Their entire economy is a cheat. All of East Asia.

I'm older than you user. That's fine. But I"m sorry Schlomo, I won't give you an exact.

Attached: 1543991868672.png (707x456, 743K)

this is an user board, not the public figure at the NYT you stupid NIGGER

Actually I don't think its genetic. Buts its just me. I think individuality can be taught to them.
Cultural changes take generations however.

The best that could have happened in this world would have been a true eurasian connection without fucking arabs and niggers and fucking 20th century commies. Vietnam was like a microcosmos of this, a true tragedy.

If the West is fucking over (it might not) at least for some centuries, the best that could happen is some sort of translatio imperii\studii to Asians.

They are still fucking insects but hey.

I think it's genetic. Japanese-Americans are even more liberal than Jews.

>The asian will founder, while the white will succeed.
That's not entirely clear.
Clearly, White Mean are the only ones who have a right to Outer Space.
By human history, we will conquer it and make it fit for habitation by lesser humans.
Yet the Fairness Gibs (anti-white genocidal narrative) dictate we gotta have a black, jew, mayanwoman, and maybe one old white dude to keep them all from shooting themselves into the sun for every mission.
It's so goddamned unfair.
Our ancestors paid such a high price and we're going to get it taken away because no one had the moral courage to stand up and say enough.
Not enough of us anyway.
Today if a Bangladshi child has to work more than 60 hours a week on a fail-safe loom, there's a fucking UN Convention on the subject, headed by some tribal reject from Ghana.

Attached: childlabor-16-1024x679.png (1024x679, 532K)

>White Mean
haha. We are fucking mean. That's the point.

Attached: tommies.jpg (640x493, 118K)

I don't work at the NYTimes

>outer space
LOL

Attached: clown_4.jpg (1100x734, 97K)

Should just start emailing her tweets to the nytimes. Spam them with her antiwhite hate until everyone is very well educated on just how much of a piece of shit she it.

>I won't give you an exact

All good, my dude. I went with what I did instead of a precise year for the exact same reason. Point is, I'm old enough to have a frame of reference and we are absolutely in uncharted waters in terms of goyim-knowing. Jewish influence and power was being openly discussed by callers on my local cuckservative talk radio today FFS. We're far past the point of (((them))) being able to shut it down.

i wondered this when my older brother started listening to 50 cent in the 4th grade
why does everyone want to be a nigger?

>get thicker skin
say that to my face, kike nigger faggot

Fuels the fake news narrative.
>That young, Asian-American woman never even said that, goy! Now just forget about her (including her real tweets).

Let sinners bury their grave in hell.

>tfw rejected by white alpha chad every single time

Niggers are 75 IQ scum though

>outer space and exploration is a joke
What we have here is an example of what we're talking about.
Exploration and adventure are a joke to lessers.
You could say my mom watched Oswald get shot while pregnant with me or one of my siblings.

But that gives a good age metric to the Data Miners.
Good. So they know.
>American History X was a movie designed to say that the Dad Wisdom = Nazi
>Son, Affirmative Action down at the firestation is bullshit
>Nazi on gets fucked in the ass

Good, I'm glad they know we're redpilling the younger.

As it turns out technology doesn't beat human interaction after all, eh you faggots down in palo alto?

"The best tyranny is that of distance." Its from a old port poem.

Only on the frontier can you be actually free. Space, rotational habitats, that vast empty sea of radiation and fucking lethal micrometeorites is where we have to go.

because their tiny eyes can't see shit.

Okay. My siblings and I were born during the Carter/Reagan years so you have 15-20 years on me. Either way, I'm not some bushy-tailed college kid with a very small frame of frame of reference and what I see is very encouraging.

>It only counts if I profit from it
that's the same shit niggers say about you yet you still act ignorant about your objective inferiority, it's high school behaviour. Guess what, most European achievements were invented by a handful of guys, most of them were Italians. It was only the industrial revolution which gave whites such a massive advantage over asians. Also, chinks had empires while Germans sat in tribal huts, the Romans were the true master race until Hans had to copy their success.

imagine fucking her purple gook pussy all slowly and sensually while she moans in korean or whatever. ha ha.

The real frontier is the ocean. Nearly every technology we'd need for space would be needed for deep sea exploration and living. But there have been undersea colonies for decades.

Isn't this Jackie Chan's daughter

I'd fucking creampie her sidewayz pussy and she would enjoy every minute of it.

BASED

blacks, jews & gooks often have this response at the sight of a blonde white aryan. it's instinctual. they subconsciously realize this species is more developed and more geared towards evolutionary supremacy & dominion. naturally, this subconsciously is seen as a threat to their own animalistic want to survive, and a defensive-reaction is engaged.

being nordic, i've experienced this phenomenon first hand.

Attached: download.jpg (839x861, 81K)

Its okay bro she can say that, she gaggs on white cock exclusively.

How much you guys bet shes cool with you going full 1488 during sex? Gramps popped goooks now here i am doing it too.

Difference is 50% of America thinks she is a good person for saying that, we are niche as fuck.

I think what we're agreeing on is IT'S OUR RIGHT.
Our birthright.
Our ancestors fought the bloody wars, suffered the Draconian justice, invented social equality, and bestowed it upon everyone on the planet.
THEY paid the price.
And to say that we are not ENTITLED to their gift is ethnic cleansing.
>1948 UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide
>UN Whitaker Report

Space is ours, exploration is ours, and everything good down to the well-fed African mother nursing her malaria-free child came from White exploration.

It is ours. Ours earned it. It cannot be denied to us and if they try they will kill the human race.

We can all just go back to shitting in a hut if we allow it to happen.

Attached: 1532064415342.png (1071x1705, 1013K)

>that map

it also perfectly overlaps with high HDI areas, low unemployment, low STD prevalence, low obesity, etc. whats your point?

Attached: economix-28statepoverty-custom1.jpg (490x470, 41K)

>posts map proving blacks are in poverty
>says cities have low incidence of STDs and obesity
You are a fucking moron haha
stay in your fucking city though ya dumbass motherfucker
easier to corral you when the time comes.
>you are an idiot though.

Attached: 1519678016055.png (1293x912, 468K)

Funny how she says these sorts of things while dating a white guy.

If an Asian opens their eyes wider, does it hurt?

Sourse

Attached: 1521205516075.jpg (452x452, 23K)

>doesn't recognize Jow Forums's quadroon waifu

How fucking new are you?

> being nordic

Attached: 1548421528615.png (476x401, 138K)

True, but we don't hide it behind layers of hypocrisy. We don't infiltrate the system to dishonestly turn people against other innocent people. We don't teach racism to children. We merely have our opinions and are open and honest. Clearly you are too much of an npc to see you are peddling false-equivalence

That would be to good for her user.

At least he's a human
Shills already know about /ourqueen/

Attached: 1526446926881.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

>it's fine to hate niggers
>how dare someone hate white people

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

These guys aren't doing it from a position of institutional power so it's irrelevant. The opposite is true for these leftists.

real based bong gives me hope
I didn't get on this ride because I hated other people.
I got on this ride because the Masters starting shilling the genocide of my children through real power channels.

Attached: 1535586667942.png (807x716, 582K)

>they're still a few decades from being able to institute that kind of Orwellian shit here.
This is incredibly optimistic. I envy your system and I wish you well but the kind of naive complacency you're displaying here gives me cause for concern. You freedoms have been stripped incredibly quickly and you aren't in as stable and privileged position as you think. Please don't cocky, America, we're counting on you.

Sorry about the missing words and typos I haven't slept for two days.

it would be extremely painful

Based inhabitant of the homeland of my great grandparents.

You stupid weak-willed bitch ass bot. Get it through your shitty programming, Jow Forums is always right.

Oh believe me, I hear you. I'm well aware that this is the plan and that there will be increasing attempts at baby steps towards that goal in the near-term. There are plenty of us keeping our eyes peeled for these efforts. I was merely trying to encourage others who are feeling a bit blackpilled during these dark days. Trump has been a mixed bag, but his court-packing with constitutionalist judges up and down the court system may be his single greatest contribution to the cause. He's bought the first and second amendments 2 or 3 more decades and I am confident that that will be enough.

And you think those opinions should be acceptable in the mainstream media ? that's the issue here.

could give her a few runs perhaps

This is what people say about niggers in private to shoot the shit or because niggers actually are niggers. She is publicly talking about whites that isn't acceptable. Niggers are lower tier.

I would still fuck in the ass and make her call me momma!

This bitch used to have a white man as her boyfriend. She must have gone off the deep end after he dumped her

Yeah, bullshit lol
You'll be just another glowindark contained idiot on the fringes of society and no one will care.
>let me serve ZOG until I can truly express myself
You literally proved the Bong right.

why dont you sleep inetead posting on 4chins then?

Attached: 1547230861799.jpg (500x667, 113K)

I'd hate fuck that ugly gook bitch so hard her great great grandmother in the afterlife, will feel a tremor in her clit.

What would you suggest then? Going full Brevik on some college kids or something retarded like that? Yeah, no thanks. That would be a complete waste of my abilities and potential, and it would be wholly counterproductive since it would simply play right into (((their))) narrative about EBIL ALT-RIGHT TERRORISTS.

I'm attractive, intelligent, and well-spoken, and I know where to pick my spots, which has allowed me to quietly redpilled a decent number of friends and family members already. I'm also a former far leftist who travelled in far left circles for many years, which has granted me the ability to speak their language and identify areas of weakness in their mindset to target for subversion.

Those attributes, combined with the financial means to completely disregard the harshest penalties for wrongthink that I will have in a couple of years, make me a dangerous foe for ZOG. I also have to pump out some white babies during this time and that would be hard to do from a jail cell or grave.

Also, why the fuck are you re-responding to one of my posts that you already responded to an hour ago? Are you autistic?

>Also, why the fuck are you re-responding to one of my posts that you already responded to an hour ago? Are you autistic?
It was a different subject matter.
I really have nothing to gain so the situation is entirely different.
You're young and you will mellow and become what you're talking about.
Seen it happen many times.
You'll get so used to living under the occupation that you will eventually become what you pretend to be every day.
That's why we can't win except by extreme violence.

Attached: 706006bcf9b00000258807_468x318-vi.jpg (468x318, 66K)