I used to like listening to him when I was drunk, but now I'm sober I find PJW a fucking annoying twat

I used to like listening to him when I was drunk, but now I'm sober I find PJW a fucking annoying twat.

What's /pols/ opinion on him?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 18.44.07.png (2140x1308, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UKIP false flag

cuck like you

Slow news day for him recently. He's comic relief nothing more

The way he talks is pretty annoying, but some of the topics he touches on are pretty good. I like his ridicule of shitty, brutalistic architecture, for example.

Attached: whatever.jpg (460x645, 44K)

yea his delivery really got old with me as well
he's still got ok stuff to say

He is probably in the top 5 of most influential conservative in the western world. When PJW speaks, people listen

He wants to be the straight version of what Milo was during 2015-16, but he's ultimately little more than a blackpilled meme killer.

pretty mediocre, but covered several themes with a proper analysis, he might browse Jow Forums

Objectively he's a cunt, but he does make some good points

He better get the fuck out of UK before they throw his ass in jail like Tommy Robinson

Like sCrowder, he is a showman, but with more seriousness. Overall just an entertainer/opinion vlogger.

hes alright. kind of pushy and annoying, but that's his style. he used to cover decent topics and make some alright points with satire thrown in here and there. I dunno about now. haven't watched him in a year or two.

I never liked him desu

He is boring, but great ally. His demographic are young kids like.my little brother so if you are.an adult.watching him I question your iq

israeli shill

Attached: 1520469476247.jpg (700x883, 96K)

Useless moderate urbanite that covers memes and defends the modern world at its core. Hes just a liberal of the early 2000s that has become a conservative since liberalism as a movement has ideologically progressed

>(((conservative)))

you're a faggot loser

Israeli firster

This, he's a great entry point as most alt lite are, but if you're already here you should know better by now since he doesn't touch the JQ

Fair-weather fagaroni who enriches himself with other people's ideas without giving due credit

I lost all respect for him after the onions fiasco. hbombercuck humiliated him

ok but yeah brits always come off as twats

steals other peoples content
jump cuts like a fag

He's a cuck like most normie pussies, that is too much of a moral coward, pure shivering internal coward, to redpill himself on race and admit wogs aren't equal, fact truth matter of reality in not pretty not ideal bigboy world.

But. I don't think he's at his core a dishonest cretin, like I do Jordan Peterstain. I just think he's a pussy. Which doesn't matter, at the end of the day wogs are going to vote Left and to shit on absolutely everything good and of worth the West has leaned toward through all it's centuries.

But I don't think PJW does what he does specifically Because he knows it's true. He just want to live in childish idealist's egalitarian fantasy world. He wants to keep believing he can turn niggers into libertarians. Which is fucking idiotic and if you think that stop. Stop now. You're being a little baby. For every wog you turn right wing 8 more want dem programs, your guns, your money, your right to speech without life success suicide, and your freedom. Stop pretending the egalitarian romper room babyshit and readjust if you're not just doing it because you're actually just a mutt being an enemy and deep down you know it.

He's the only conservative I've seen who made an entire video criticizing Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

I used to watch his videos for a while when he was advertised on Jow Forums years ago. But I don't think altering his voice and talking in so sarcastic way fits him like it does some people. He sounds like an annoying prick even when I agree with him. If I want to listen at a political rant I just pick someone who can talk normally.

He's a comedian that ran out of steam. Some of his shit is still stellar, like the whole so-y thing, and I do agree with some of his opinions, but otherwise... meh. Don't take him too seriously.

This

Controlled opposition at its best

He definitely browses Jow Forums

Absolute fucking brainlet just like Sargon of Mossad. I used to like these retards but I grew out of it and now only watch actual intelligent political analysts like Contrapoints, Hbomberguy and Cuck Philosophy. Grow up dude, we all had our edgy Jow Forums phase but now it's time to put it behind, yeah?

>fucking annoying twat.
y?

His accent is irritating, he’s gay, he works for DisinfoWars, he is an agent of chaos.

>mainstream media

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)