Are you ready to defend serbian and european honour with fellow fellow serbian brothers?

Are you ready to defend serbian and european honour with fellow fellow serbian brothers?

Attached: 3ADA7BC4-EE1C-4C00-BB55-62355917C3DF.jpg (669x763, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leader of the Serbian honour group

Attached: 8F4D6F28-EB56-4624-B5A2-1671BEE9D440.jpg (1000x666, 117K)

Based Serbs. The only uncucked european nation.

Attached: good one sons.jpg (940x627, 63K)

looks like an Arab desu

He looks serbian to me

If they didn't look like they visited a gym, I wouldn't be able to tell Serbs apart from sandniggers. Serbs are D&C niggers and deserve any insults they get.

Attached: serbia2.png (1111x616, 166K)

imagine your only white guy is literally a bosnian muslim

>but christian = white

Attached: 2018-06-04T180720Z_1041339450_RC1CE7550C50_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-WORLDCUP-SRB-CHL-1.jpg (3500x2205, 1.71M)

I'm not defending anyone that looks like that.

yes

bump this based EVROPEAN thread

Looks heavily Aryan to me.

literal niggers

I often wonder, if some of the Turks and Arabs I see from time to time are actually Balkanoids and Mednogs

Attached: Untermensch.jpg (480x360, 13K)

we are rdy 14/88

Attached: nordfrontSAJT-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 168K)

You fell for the bait, user.

Attached: Fuck Canada.png (997x468, 464K)

Those arent the types I would like to be associated with.

we always argue about what's white and what's not but this is literally not white

because he is

Attached: No U.jpg (988x544, 100K)

Love serbian music

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw

That’s not serbian music

Serbia is great

theyre subhuman Russians just because you associate beards with jihadists

serbs are the most supreme white europeans

Attached: serbs_true_white.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

No one wants to defend some shitty Balkan russophilic shithole

>Serbs
>European

average serbians

those are white in america

Sure when you post romas and shit lol. I even know for a fact one of the guys in that photo is a roma dude from TheApricity.

serbs are subhuman, earth is not flat. what else is new?
bsd and rdplld. gas servia now

Attached: Welcome_to_russia.jpg (450x614, 46K)

I fucking love Serbs. Some of the funniest motherfuckers I’ve ever met. On the level with the top tier aussies. Unmitigated racists and Jew namers as well. Just a glorious, spectacular people. Truly a high test culture.

amerimutt Juan low IQ doesn't know that serbs aren't white and not different from turks

>but in Jow Forums they tell me every european is white

I don't put much stock in "white", only westerness. And Russians aren't western. Nor have they ever been apart of any of the movements that created and defined the west. Nor have they ever been apart of "whiteness", as whiteness itself was a western concept. Which Russia was never once involved with. They share more incommon with Africans :)

Attached: HOMICIDES.gif (595x367, 63K)

It always baffled me how the darkest Serbs are most racist.
I could post only blonde Serbs and say we are the whitest, but that would be nitpicking, right. People that live close to Mediterranean sea on the cross roads of Europe,Asia and Africa don't look like Hitlers dream fuckbois, the horror. How brain dead can you get.

Attached: 1321135654.jpg (674x950, 132K)

Thats because the whiter, the weaker people are. The are no black cucks or black basedbois, guess why. White bois btfo

At very least we aren't brainwashed by the orthodogs:y legit practicing christians are less than 5% of the population, and our orthodogs church copied most of the Pagan Slavic traditions.

and what's even more important, Russian nationalism is not made of religious chetnik cucks, it's a blood and soil race movement.

speak Russian and know our history all you want.... impure descent? time to get out

Slava Perunu! Vehcna smert (((hristu)))

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

This. The IndoEuropean aryans had dark hair and dark eyes while the farmoids and western hunter gatheroids they conquered had lighter skin and eyes, hence why pale skin and light eyes are so common amongst cucks

some of them are miliar to arabs infact
Are you baiting me? Serbians have more slavic R1a and nordic I1 than bosnians but more middle eastern and med genetics too. Bosniaks are just pure dinarids
You are zerg and we all know it>amerimutt Juan low IQ doesn't know that serbs aren't white and not different from turks
According to hgroups we are more similar to swedes than turks

>Serbians have more slavic R1a and nordic I1 than bosnian
t. e1b raperoach Q gypsy

sandnigger, Russians and Poles will NEVER recognise you as Slavs. these two ethnicities alone decide who is Slavic or not

Attached: drgtdgsdgdrs.png (664x752, 874K)

>Balkanoids and Mednogs
there isn't definitely such a type in Balkans or Medcountries

lol, a wild pack of niggers appears, go be gorilla somewhere else.

t. a literal turk

poles are lipka tatars, did you know this?

the same applies for us, really

Thank god we aren't one of these.
Black Balkan bull > white boi

Attached: praise kek.jpg (949x918, 370K)

Tfw nationalist but people don't believe me because I can't grow a beard and have light brown hy

i don't want myself to associate any near with the niggers

Not like you have a choice

i have the choice

WTF is this pic? Are you trying to make me gay?

I'd let that beautiful slav fat fuck in front pass me around to the rest.