So what happened with Oklahoma bombing? Why didn't they ever track the 3rd person down...

So what happened with Oklahoma bombing? Why didn't they ever track the 3rd person down? Why hasn't Nichols spoke or said anything? Why was Mcveigh executed so quick?

Attached: 71261-004-CDABFCD3.jpg (246x350, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
famous-trials.com/oklacity/738-howetestimony
famous-trials.com/oklacity/718-moreconspirators
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where were the records for the Whitewater investigation stored?

The killed him so fast cause he used what they taught him. If he stayed alive he would have talked and convinced others to follow him.

Better questions:

Why did McVeigh pick a raggedy piece of shit as his getaway car?

Why weren't there any federal agents in the building?

What does 'sheep dipped' mean? And is there really 'sheep dipped' military personnel walking amongst us?

Where is the other surveillance tapes? The ones that show the entire explosion and as well as 3 men getting out if the truck?

Why doesn't the majority ask these questions?

Shout out to James Corbett for helping me see the light.

Didnt he have like a fake plate on the shit car too?

Spoiler Alert: He didn't die at the execution, as confirmed by witnesses there and his own willingness to get it over as soon as possible.

The usg is evil and traitorous
Will they thinknit was all worth it when theyre trapped in hell?

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes-2.jpg (1465x1183, 237K)

He's probably alive (or was alive after his execution). Then again the feds could have botched the deal. That's what he gets for trusting feds and doing the ZOGs dirty work.

Watch James Corbett's 'The secret life of Timothy McVeigh'. It will change your life. You will never see things the same again. Also watch his '9/11 war games' documentary. Good luck user. Both of these pills are hard to swallow especially if you're an American.

HILLARY CLINTON

Attached: 1545234729952.jpg (1242x1656, 319K)

Will do, thanks

always ask the master when imposing these difficult federal interrogatives

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

you should be asking this question

This desu

an exploding truck on the ground had that effect?

no.

Oklahoma City bombing was revenge for Waco and Ruby Ridge. It was the action of a patriotic man who said, “no longer will we sit idly by while government goons kill innocent civilians and go unpunished.”
He blew up a federal building and took a lot of blood back. If our children aren’t safe, yours aren’t either - and you better believe that woke the feds the fuck up.
McVeigh was a symbol of taking the fight back to them. They had to execute him as soon as possible to try to remove him from history. They don’t want you to know that you can fight back.

>Getting caught
Bad job Timmy, overall a 8/10 though

total crap. he was there doing gubmint dirty work and used to make people think such a person existed. they dont. jack stack, maybe, but you dont ever hear about him.

my fucking bank was in that building, started my first savings account there when I was 10.
there has always been a reluctance to discuss that event outside the official narrative, at least in and around my experience. I even know the trooper who made the traffic stop in noble county (he is now the county sheriff).
too many unexplored ordinance reports to dismiss, too many eye witness accounts describing multiple individuals in the Ryder truck that morning.
There are simply too many unanswered questions. We fucking deserve answers.

Attached: BA10B6A5-1DCF-47A7-AF47-337F1F73F8A6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

yes, i meant joe stack, not the restaurant

this i agree with. but who gives a F any more? we were played before and been played ever since. you will get no traction, no justice, no peace my friend. only more tyranny.

I can get behind all that but Jesus.

If McVeigh was out for revenge and putting his life and many others on the line to make that kind of statement, why the fuck did he not just take his time and do some research, and blow up an ATF building or something more closely related to the actual guilty parties, or maybe even something in DC!

Instead this dude kills a bunch of Oklahoma social workers and babies and innocent civilians, more than the actual government operations he protested.

What a fucking retard, good job.

Attached: AC9C6F97-B2E2-4C20-8F96-0A1B92CCE851.gif (405x414, 181K)

would have been more believable if the whole thing collapsed in on itself.

>or maybe even something in DC!

You've never driven through D.C. before have you.

First of all there's speeding cameras and cops everywhere. Even going through the I66 past the beltway, as soon as you enter D.C. proper there's a speeding camera right there.

Capitol Police are everywhere, and we're talking about an area of only a few square miles. They can and will pull you over for any reason and search the car. They also have no problems with giving you tickets or searching your car for anything. Missing headlight? Car gets searched. White house is gated off and they have police surrounding it at all times. Capitol building is easier to blow up but there's some distance between the Capitol and the roads next to it. You would need a lot of fertilizer.

Finally the entire surrounding region is monitored electronically by the NSA, CIA, and FBI. They have electronic Stingray devices that are used to reroute your electronic devices to a fake cell tower that they use to monitor communications. Automatic cameras that read license plates constantly. Secret Service and cops in unmarked cars all over the place.

I used to do Uber driving downtown. It's actively a nightmare to drive in that city on top of it, if you don't get into an accident from someone cutting you off then your lucky.

Long story short, Oklahoma City was a much easier target, and closer to home.

Although D.C. certainly deserves to burn asunder.

This post sounds like a man who has pondered the idea of blowing up federal buildings for a long time.

But no I understand what you’re saying, The thing I don’t get is, if you’re going to die and go out in a giant blaze of glory, who gives a fuck what’s closer to home?

famous-trials.com/oklacity/738-howetestimony
What the fuck was McVeigh thinking trusting her?
Informan written all over it.

There may have been Islamist involvement.
Chandra Levy was reportedly looking into that before she disappeared and was murdered.

Bump

When you're lived there and seen Requiem for a Dream repeat itself over and over again, while the federal workers rape your democracy and rights while driving around in BMW's and Masarati's while their wives and every chick you know burn coal with the local niggers, you'll feel the same way after 20+ years.

Attached: make_the_sacrifice.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>try to actually fight back against the ZOG
>get called a ZOG shill deep state agent
they’ve already won when this is our mindset

Alpha testing 9/11

This guy Douglas Linder argues John Doe Number 2 was Andreas Strassmeier. McVeigh had documented connections with the Elohim City compound. famous-trials.com/oklacity/718-moreconspirators

Attached: Four fingers of five.png (1600x1114, 1.56M)

Federal investigation was disrupted and evidence destroyed by CIA and ex-military patsy.

Does jet fuel melt steel beams?

woah......