How do we stop this?

I don’t normally play this game, because generally, I agree that once you burn coal, you must pay the toll. I don’t get worked up about it. It is what it is. She fucked up. Game over for her. But in this instance, I feel like the white race took a direct hit, and I am sad/mad about it.

Ok, so she’s no rocket surgeon, and she’s probably a textbook worth of parsonality flaws, but women aren’t the intelligent sex. She is on the other hand, as white as driven snow. Has the purest bluest eyes ever seen. 6’1” wide hipped Amazonian perfection. Could have probably produced a large loving family of white babies to a stable high IQ chad.

Instead she’s a miserable single mother of 2 niglet trolls, low IQ, future crime stats. Working as a hooker.

I know this shouldn’t make me rage. If anyone is to blame, it’s her dad. But still, at some point, White men need to take collective responsibility for this shit. We can’t keep losing healthy prime A grade breeders like this.

How can we stop this?

Attached: C18C715B-FFA0-40B2-B74F-F3EA5E8EAA73.jpg (639x894, 154K)

White Sharia is the only thing that can stop it now.

you cant, whites are fucked in the head

>How can we stop this?
With our fists and our bullets.

>If anyone is to blame, it’s her dad

No. Its the american school system, television and political influence you need to blame, sweetie.

Stop the Jews

Who gives a shit there's a million more like her. If you removed her access to niggers she would just move one step up and fuck low IQ white trash, she wouldn't have a happy family with an Aryan Chad. Some people are genetically predisposed to making awful decisions. Have to leave them behind.

Eugenics. It is the only way lest we become swamped by the genetrash

That is my conclusion. Some demon inside her. She had to destroy herself and end her genetic lineage. I’m just bitter because she’s gorgeous and 6”1’, and that is pretty fucking rare. Most women even close to 6ft look like complete shit.

And sure, she had a genetic flaw - mentally. She was predisposed to being a whore. But who doesn’t have a flaw? I have terrible eyesight without glasses. If it wasn’t for modern dentistry, I’d probably have died from a wisdom tooth infection. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Also, thanks to the MSM, it’s awfully easy to be Blue pilled. Especially if you are a woman with a Beta Male boomer dad. She probably fucked up in her late teens tying to rebel, and now she’s trapped in Hell forever. Irredeemable. Always a single mother to some nigs - and all the genetic potential and physical beauty in the world can’t save her from the loneliness and lifetime of pain she will suffer. No self respecting chad will want her now. So she’s stuck either looking for another Orc to use her as a colostomy bag for his STI infected jizz, or some Manlet beta Male.

I know everyone on this board thinks race war is the only solution. But what about public education - counter propangda detailing the endless examples of this always ending very badly. And not in a cool tragic rebellious way. In a pathetic sad way. To get it on public consciousness more. Because I honestly think not enough people are aware. Some people buy the hybrid vigor bullshit.

Attached: 2567129E-088A-4B41-B8E3-A86FE14AE5EA.jpg (640x789, 198K)

we need massive sterilization of suboptimal people NOW

You don't need to solve them, just to replace them

Attached: 5951c6a41500002400900412.jpg (820x1230, 140K)

Ironic caption

Attached: 7BD7CEFC-8774-4724-A951-B5F9A6017156.jpg (457x835, 209K)

Yeah I know Mexican girls who shit out a niglet and then no Mexican wants her. They end up getting fuck by niggers and then dump. One Mexican girl was like "why don't Mexican guys want me?" Because you have a niglet.

*sigh* with just the tiniest amount of direction, things could be so different. Instead it’s genocide for her lineage.

Attached: C25B8163-6898-4FA8-A1E3-4E012EB5E9ED.jpg (638x779, 105K)

THE STATE OF THAT FACE

Attached: freakshow.jpg (906x1184, 225K)

There's a solution for this problem,,,,

Attached: d9dd67bce842733c6f8d78b60a3a50fe.jpg (480x640, 45K)

White boys are like black bitches who complain about pro athletes dating white whores.

>That should've been me!

You all need lives.

Kys fag Jew

Attached: 5F5E4B59-FB44-4227-AE5E-95C87EE31E3B.jpg (563x390, 49K)

i know that's a trans but i'll be honest, i'd probably fuck that
probably let it fuck me too if it kept those shoes on

Dude, I got a 10/10 gf. My lineage is fine. This isn’t about jealousy. Some nigger nigged. That isnt news. The fact that white men aren’t defending their race and civilisation is the story. Has nothing to do with nigs, chinks, poos, Jews or achmed. Because none of them are a serious threat - the threat is internal. It’s the unwillingness to stand tall and say no. That’s the enemy. I don’t even blame Jewish subversion. It’s their nature. Fine. Let them rob each other in Israel. But whites need to assert their sovereignty in their own lands.

>parsonality

you won't stop shit, not with that iq.

that being said, whores gonna whore. let the world sort itself out. it will, eventually, in the end anyway....
>whoever breeds with nogs needs the oven

Is 224 her weight?

She is fat, being fat is manifestation of mental issues.

Its like how death told the cemetary man.

If you shoot them in the head they cant come back.

Thats how it works In minecraft.

that looks like a beat up hog if i ever seen one. look at the thousand cock stare on her face.

Become raskolnik

she isnt fat, mentally ill pedo

guarantee you jerk to petite flat-chested lanket bitches

she has that amazon baby maker body composition.

why you care OP?
stop being blinded by superficial beauty.
its literally nothing , we all will turn into ashes

i couldnt care less about some coalburners genes and muh white race with it. If the white race decides to suicide so be it.

I guarantee she will laugh at you indignation about your worries of her or your guesswork about her supposed "bad" life

this bitch has 1mill subs, is getting paid for her looks and applauded for being a single mom of 2 muttoids.
dumb whore is living a better live than most of us and she know it.
this is le current year crapitalist modern society fo ya, rewarding debasement and filht

Attached: 1550050241503.jpg (1654x1901, 2.72M)

All Abrahamic faiths are cancer
Return to blood and soil

Based. Rare for a german.

The war for blood and soil ended. There is no pride or community only shekel and she is higher on the shekel pole than us. Op needs to harden his heart.