Can someone explain to me why this news story is so important? It's as if another celebrity died

Can someone explain to me why this news story is so important? It's as if another celebrity died.

No one fucking cared about the stupid rover a few days ago, now it's plastered everywhere to distract us.

Goddamn normies are fucking stupid. The government funded media is basically telling us how to FEEL at will. Does that bother you in any way?

Attached: ue99izjahjg21.jpg (555x689, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551254/nasa-mars-rover-hoax-Devon-Island-canada-Haughton-crater-conspiracy-theory-moon-landing
space.com/18162-space-shuttle-atlantis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>now it's plastered everywhere to distract us.
It's a slow news day, idiot.

fuck off retard, disrespectful scum.

F

Sometimes I think that normies know how easily they are distracted, but they like distraction because it keeps them from thinking about their shitty lives.

Because normies FUCKIN LOVE science

>showing remorse for an inanimate object that has long outlived its usefulness millions of kilometers away

Attached: 1520096812974.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Can someone explain to me why this news story is so important?

It was the longest-lasting US produced vehicle ever. Show some respect, canuck.

those rovers arent on mars, they are on devon island. This is just another of nasa's hoaxes.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551254/nasa-mars-rover-hoax-Devon-Island-canada-Haughton-crater-conspiracy-theory-moon-landing

Attached: devonisland.jpg (1000x750, 335K)

Nasa means deceit in hebrew

Attached: whalebone.jpg (506x593, 102K)

This user is redpilled AF! Nasa is a giant scam. This is probably being pushed so normies will let Nasa launder more of their tax dollars.

Attached: 1512622585148.jpg (508x720, 61K)

Attached: rodentonmars.jpg (506x431, 57K)

this would be hilarious if it were true. it's not like those rovers found anything useful

its all a massive tax payer fraud

Attached: notmars.jpg (728x400, 43K)

ah yes the "NASA BIG LIAR XDDDDDDDDDD" statement

Oh, are you going to be showing training images edited to look like Mats and pass them off as real mission photos?

Attached: walrus.jpg (506x489, 55K)

who's making and forcing these memes everywhere?

Attached: jewmeme.jpg (700x922, 72K)

Reddit and kike shills. Every space agency around the world is a sham used to steal our money.

>Oh, are you going to be showing training images edited to look like Mats and pass them off as real mission photos?

thats what you should ask your fake space agency burger

Attached: hhhh.jpg (506x459, 45K)

space.com/18162-space-shuttle-atlantis.html

Guys, remember Atlantis, when it landed and was decommissioned? Now THAT was quite sad.

Did you see memes and hoards of posts about it? No.

It's because that stupid nigger Obama was in office. They wanted this shit done quietly as to not tarnish the king nigger's reputation for defending NASA and killing off our space shuttle.

FUCK YOU NORMIES WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED LIKE FUCKING SHEEP AND TOLD WHAT TO FEEL AND THING

Attached: atlantis.jpg (474x355, 34K)

I know you're probably far you disrespectful faggot, but that's STILL President Trump to you

Attached: 1520682849025.jpg (623x907, 105K)

defunding*

Attached: 1531596067887.jpg (320x482, 25K)

Attached: canadianarctic.jpg (452x406, 182K)

Every codename of nasa belongs to an offspring of their illuminati government family. opportunity and curiousity and voyager are all psy ops of nasa deceptions that serve as totems for their occult rituals
Love sci fi whores. Ftfy

Fuck offi, jealous beaner.
They use that island for testing. Don’t be bitter because your people have never accomplished anything of note.