Did anything ever actually come out of pizzagate?

did anything ever actually come out of pizzagate?

Or do we all just pretend it didn't happen

Attached: PEDO SYMBOL.png (1200x1200, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/editors-blog/8-scientific-conspiracies-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
youtu.be/CqwVXs8Idm8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202911193/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was just some bullshit larp by boomers and q-tards. Glad it's finally over and no one talks about it anymore.

Pegasus

I never bought into it, but it was fun watching Jow Forums run around clearly reading too much into everyday shit.

Guess where we are

Attached: 1549858487269.png (2518x750, 417K)

Threads everyday; lurk moar. Arrests are made frequently in connection with child trafficking

>someone somewhere gets arrested for cp
>LOOK PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!

fucking retard

You just summoned the shills. This thread and a freemason thread at the same time will bring them in here on overdrive.

This is exactly why conspiracy theories are obviously garbage but people still believe in them. Some people have such a tenuous grasp on cause and effect that any evidence they want to be true for their cause becomes true, even if it logically makes no goddamn sense.

It's pending.

sometimes a heart is just a heart you fucking schizos

Do they leave when the threads die or do they lurk around and shit things up more than usual?

Museum.
Kill
Room

Basement at the pizza place was to store parts and dmt.

its good to know it wasn't forgotten

>conspiracy theories are obviously garbage

lol right. All of them. Thanks for the tip, CIA.

Attached: 1528406118410.jpg (720x960, 174K)

>All conspiracy theories are wrong and dumb because I say so
You're glowing nigger

How many conspiracy theories were unequivocally shown to be true? How many are the result of teenagers and moronic adults not understanding basic math and science?

They never leave. They will defend the hand that feeds them at every opportunity.

Jow Forums was rightwing before Trump came along and that's the only reason Jow Forums started supporting Trump.
No amount of anti-Trump shills will convince Jow Forums to unironically shill for globalist nonsense either.

You and the supposed "oldfag" in the pic are falling for (or knowingly participating in) demoralization tactics. We're on to you.

If you're not supporting Trump 100% after all he has achieved so far you're a moron and you have no idea about politics in the first place.

Same with Pizzagate. We know for a fact that the people involved enjoy deep state protection so going after them with the legal route is hopeless.
But just because nobody was arrested doesn't mean these people are innocent.
If you want to claim they are, explain their emails and explain what the fuck a "pizza related map" is supposed to be if not some code word for something else, faggot.

>murder
>missing people
>organized crime

Yeah lets call bill nye and nigger science man to get the REAL scoop. Do you even think before you post?

>Jow Forums was rightwing before Trump came along and that's the only reason Jow Forums started supporting Trump.
circa 2006 Jow Forums was mostly edgy atheist lefties and degenerates. Stormfags were openly laughed at.

>If you're not supporting Trump 100% after all he has achieved so far you're a moron and you have no idea about politics in the first place.
Please, Christ, just go back to the_donald where you belong. If you've been here for more than 10 years, you know how retarded the shit you are saying is. The obsession with "Hitler wasn't right but he should've been" started about half a decade ago, maybe a little more.

Answer my question, if you can.

fpbp

iflscience.com/editors-blog/8-scientific-conspiracies-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
These are just some that are absolutely 100% true. Including one where the US government killed 10,000 people. You don't think those in the ruling class would do worse or even things up to that scale? If they didn't care about killing ten thousand Americans I don't see why things like Vegas, pizzagate, or others of the like are so unreasonable. How's that for math faggot?

pedos get the piano wire

>Or do we all just pretend it didn't happen
Better; now we're pretending that one can walk into any business with this symbol, say the magic words, and walk out with a kid to fuck & sacrifice to Moloch.
Like that isn't the single most entirely braindead thing a sekrit elite pedo ring could do.

See for your precious answer to your retarded question

8 out of how many thousands upon thousands upon thousands of ideas? Do you really not understand my point here?

Also iflscience is an abysmal source.

Yeah let me google that for you since you are too busy doing science.

Wait, I thought pianos were getting the pedo wire. Now I'm gonna have to try and get a refund at Ted Sheckler's Pedowire Emporium but I'll probably have to take store credit

You're the one who made the claim that all conspiracy theories are wrong/dumb. That is the claim in which I am refuting. Lumping all conspiracy theories and people who believe in any of them I to one bucket of "loonies" is a classic CIA nigger deflection tactics when they're knowingly doing some MK Ultra shit.
Refute the evidence then if it is such an 'abysmal' source. Should be easy right?

Shill thread. Notice how OP starts with a red herring counter signal meme and concern trolling. Manufactured negative consensus on a classic Jow Forums topic. Attempting to tie in pizza topics with the boomer larp Q. OP has also refused to reply to any posts and is a fucking leaf.

This post is a public service for any fence sitters lurking. The people that are implicated in Pizzagate have a lot of money to throw around. They are used to paying spin doctors to make their sick problems go away. This is the lifestyle they are accustomed to. It doesn’t work on people that haven’t had their minds pozzed. It can never erase the memories of those that were involved in the investigation.

Can you guess which very important thread I'm trying to slide?

No. Let me fetch what I said, since you can't figure out how to scroll up and read it.
>How many conspiracy theories were unequivocally shown to be true?
You said 8 and counting.
>How many are the result of teenagers and moronic adults not understanding basic math and science?
You twiddled your thumbs and pretended not to read this.

Do you still not understand? I'm not sure I can get much more simple than this.

It is so sickening, normies can't believe it.

this.

Attached: 1520785742726.jpg (1600x1692, 214K)

I don’t know or care. This topic in particular is too important to have some faggot muddy the waters even if it was only for a cheap kek.

You are simple

I'm responding to this you moron
>"This is exactly why conspiracy theories are obviously garbage but people still believe in them. Some people have such a tenuous grasp on cause and effect that any evidence they want to be true for their cause becomes true, even if it logically makes no goddamn sense."
I'm not in the business of going though each individual conspiracy theory that is wrong because people are dumb. I'm saying you're a fucking useful idiot using shill tactics saying "this is why conspiracy theories are obviously garbage". You're the one who made that original claim. I provided you with a few that I found on one source that are conspiracy theories proven true and they aren't little tiny ones either, they're substantial and shows to anyone with an IQ above double digits that the government is capable and willing to throw away lives for their objectives.

You fucking still I hope David Brock is at least paying you well.
>P-pizza gate isn't real!
>Systemic slavery and raping and eating of kids isn't real goy! W-who would do that?
>Meanwhile ignore the latest in a long series of child trafficking busts that only started when Trump was in office
From an article about pic related
>The elderly medium, who has been interviewed by Oprah and has treated Bill Clinton, was pursued after skipping a deadline to hand himself in.
Oy vey the goyim know OY VEY OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14-12-31-58.png (1080x1920, 955K)

But this one that you don't want to be true can't be true right?

>I like my pizza without hair on it
>Pizza and hotdogs in the hot tub
everyday ordinary stuff
It's nothing go back to sleep

Stop harassing these poor Jews. Don’t you know they just want to rape kids in peace? Perfectly innocent fun that the goyim are too bigoted to understand.

>concern trolling
do you know what this means?

Attached: 1545058135226.jpg (552x805, 40K)

If you're not epic trolling and actually don't believe in a few 'conspiracy theories' why do you even come to pol?

youtu.be/CqwVXs8Idm8
SKIP TO 7:20

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202911193/

2005 here. Things leaned more towards libertarianism, and everyone called each other a nigger. Nigger faggot.