Why can’t pol accept that Donald Trump is zionest Jew controlled puppet?

Why can’t pol accept that Donald Trump is zionest Jew controlled puppet?
>incoming tranny shill

Attached: FAE942FE-A2F6-4C4B-8317-9EC99B3FE6B2.jpg (589x640, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's not.

can anybody answer me this?
why does the jew look like le 56 when they havent interbreed with mexicans or blacks?

Attached: 1523017091224.png (600x655, 673K)

he said it loud and clear: youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Most of Jow Forums already has, it’s mostly boomers and spics that are in complete denial. Trump is an enemy of white people and was nothing more than a controlled opposition. His presidency will be remembered less than even Gerald Ford. At least king nigger and dubya had some sort of legacy.

Attached: 1587F58E-DEA1-4B0C-AE0E-65C0E95FB385.png (1350x1920, 775K)

fuck off tranny shill

>implying you're a Jow Forumsack while posting furfag shit
my sides are in orbit

Jews are a mix of the uglies races on earth including niggers and spics. There's no such thing as a pure Jew.

Jewish first lady

Attached: EE9F40A6-D40F-4870-A526-D76AB1FA786D.jpg (224x351, 22K)

because the people in isarel arent jews. jews died out before hitler was born mostly. trump is a agent of the usurpers. the people the old testament warned the jews of. those that would claim to be jews but wanted to destroy them. having nothing left to kill they move on to destroying their image as a peaceful people.

Who fucking cares if Trump is Jewish controlled. As long as he makes shills mad, he’s the best president ever.

you stupid fuck

Seriously???

>Implying I give a shit about what some Dominican Monkey thinks
No matter how much you deny it, you will always be a nigger.

Attached: 5C38FE2A-4D2D-4A93-A6FF-C9C8501784C3.png (770x698, 483K)

Jow Forums is fucking retarded. Before he was elected he literally said things like "I will be the best friend Israel ever had"

Trumpfags ruined Jow Forums

This.
Really, no modern president has ANY power. You're never again going to see one who has "Merica's best interests" ever receive a nomination from either of the only two "allowed" political parties.
Might as well have one that's entertaining rather than one that's boring.

Americucks on Jow Forums are delusional when it comes to Donald Trump because he's best selling point, personality wise, is the fact that he's a troll. So they completely ignore the fact that he's a zionist shill.

>the Great lakes might have become toxic (again), the last wild fish in our oceans have gone extinct, air quality is making me dizzy and my house gets destroyed in a yearly tornado-blizzard cycle, but at least the libs are finally owned
t. user in 2024

Fucking tranny shills. Just watch when Trump brings in the MAGA, gets funding for the wall and btfo’d all of you cucks.

He is. Only strokebound ZOGed out boomers and cringelord zoomers still argue otherwise.

>can't accept the reality that voting & democracy are shams and Trump would never have survived long enough to get the Republican nomination if his body's fluid volume was less than the standard 50% Ashkenazi semen all politicians (actors) must have
Don't stop beliebing, bruh
Hold on to that feeling, bruh

Pure delusion

>Implying Jow Forums is one person
Trump IS a Zionist shill puppet. Which sucks. But it's not the end of the road.
Le 56% is a Jewish trick.

Attached: 1550045786552.jpg (640x860, 45K)

We do accept it and unironically support Israel

The wall is a vanity project. It won't solve any problems. Only serves to Stoke Trump's ego. The only thing that can save USA are labor camps and typhus outbreaks

I love Jewish Music!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw

>It won't solve any problems
It actually would make it more difficult for illegals & their drugs to get in by making them go to the "legal" entry points, where they'll just get waved in anyway.
When the brown walkers start coming, though, we'll be glad we have that wall.

>Why can’t pol accept that Donald Trump is zionest Jew controlled puppet?

Because they are very fucking stupid.

>Trump is a russian puppet
>Trump is a wall street puppet
>Trump is a Juden puppet

Lmao, you faggots look pathetic

Trump > Hillary
Trump really pisses off half of this country.
Now, while "it" does definitely get better than this, nothing better was up for election.
How can anyone say this hasn't been fun so far?

mostly because we are better at recognizing kikes than anyone in the world.
but also because we have basic pattern recognition and know that turning a people against their own country and leader is jewish tricks 101.
you guys will only subvert the lowest common denominator, and we are far more toxic and contagious to them than you are. I mean come the fuck on, you call everyone we like or that you think is dangerous to you jewish, and you do it immediately.

Attached: white olds.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

why burgers are so retarded?

Attached: 1549227046552.jpg (508x508, 14K)

nothing pisses you hooked nosed parasites off like implying trump is not a jew / jewish puppet.
you recoil in fear, acting as if a blasphemy far worse than the holocaust has just been committed.
if anything is ever so
(((true))) that questioning it makes you act like this, guess what?

Attached: 1546055532964.jpg (984x682, 92K)

alright listen you piece of shit, fuck you and your shill thread

I am up the fucking wall about how you shills somehow think that the silent majority can be played because frankly they just fucking can't be anymore. I am fucking sick of the lefty discord faggots coming on here to queer the board up, and I am sick of the Israeli operatives fucking everything up for everyone. I am sick of the duplicitous politicians, the window licker feds, the apathetic officials, and everyone else in the government who sticks it to the silent majority because fuck the public. right, just fuck them, fuck their hopes and dreams, their families, their businesses, just fuck them. oh hey the EPA just fined this dude $1,000 for a bunch of code violations because they could. oh look, the fucking VA just maimed dozens of veterans for life by not giving a shit about their treatment, they also killed thousands of veterans thru suicide with inappropriately proportioned medications because of "muh PTSD we have to drug these violent animals."

all you people ever do anymore is ruin lives, you do, ya just fucking do, every last one of you, minus a few who I am holding out hope for, just fucking let everyone down every fucking time because the silent majority is perceived as being expendable.

what the fuck are you people going to do when the silent majority says, "you know what fuck this, the three branches can become one because we're sick of the abuse," what the fuck are y'all gonna do then?

no, we still stand for Trump until he irrevocably proves to have blundered, in which case we can all admit that everyone makes mistakes, but the silent majority just isn't going to cope past this. it could cost him his reelection

>You're never again going to see one who has "Merica's best interests" ever receive a nomination from either of the only two "allowed" political parties.
they will all be illegal non natural born citizens as soon as the zio-screeding demonrat necon cabal takes out the AMERICAN

Ha HA ha hahaHAHAHA.
>why can't the United States of America be more like greece?
you believe stupid shit user, stupid shit that is spoonfed to you by stupid kikes.
try figuring things out instead of just believing what a bunch of liars push on you.

Attached: 1549423590714.jpg (390x414, 31K)

He's a fighter, he swings back right at their fucking faces and decks them, using only the truth
>republicans are being taught how to be men again, instead of cowering meece

Le 56% is a jewish psyop, they're just projecting

Attached: 1549252867438.jpg (436x436, 27K)

well... we don't need a wall if we have open season on them.
they need to be scared to come here, because we are off the (((leash))), not because of a see through line.
we should keep the border a 'hunting ground' where anyone with a gun can by a license and anyone with internet access and a credit card can rent a drone and protect our freedom the american way.
we need the police and government to stop protecting them, not use our money for stupid shit like Israel and thin metal panels.
do you even realize how much money there is to be made on allowing our people to protect their own border? we can build 20 walls and a moat.

Attached: they don't teach your kids what we had..webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Boomers are objectively the worst collective people to ever exist.
>Moon landing
>Holohoax
It's all so tiresome...

he was a meme and was a nice kek, good direction for the country, but the jews have harnessed him at this point, hes just another useless zog puppet who wont do anything for the american people but will do everything possible for some shithole in the middle east

>we should keep the border a 'hunting ground' where anyone with a gun can by a license and anyone with internet access and a credit card can rent a drone and protect our freedom the american way
I like this beautiful yet entirely unrealistic fantasy. Let's compel Kek to resurrect himself from the zog-normie cringe grave he got buried in & make this a reality.

autism

This is top tier trolling. Take notes, kids.

It's mossad/JIDF spamming discord tranny to anyone voicing opposition to their leader.

Attached: MIGA.jpg (2048x581, 168K)