If he doesn't veto it he's fucked

Attached: JumoAhp.jpg (500x350, 37K)

And if he does veto it he's fucked. This is what happens when an idiot argues himself into a corner by promising things he can't deliver and not backing down quietly when the time way right.

>And if he does veto it he's fucked.
How, he'd get reelected.

Trump was a controlled opposition meant to give false hope in white americans. He’s cucking on purpose and he’s completely useless.

Whoops didn't (You) you.

For shutting down the government, going through the same destabilizing bullshit, and winning nothing yet again at the end?

Pretty much. Still, I'd prefer it if he stuck to his guns and in turn they initiate a coup d'etat against him. So much delicious acceleration user.

>if he doesn’t veto it WE are fucked
Fixed

Would people see it that way when he gave them 3 weeks to come up with a compromise? They came back and instead of conceding anything in exchange for something else, they demanded ICE be cut or enforcement scaled down. Oh, and not to mention that fucking Green New Deal. They literally have the Democratic Sarah Palin throwing a monkey wrench in their optics every week. They look like retarded whores.

>They look like retarded whores.
To a raging autist like yourself, perhaps. To a normal American, not even fucking close.

He's supposed to be the master dealmaker, and his strategy is "y'all do all the work for me and if I don't like it I'll throw it on the ground and you have to try again"??

55 miles of fencing when 124 was on the table last year along with more money last time.

Attached: 587c5f59-c64d-4ce7-8c56-cca3519eb1b8.jpg (778x1200, 88K)

Who's a normal American to you again? What part of the country do you live in?

>y'all
You're not a basedboy are you?

sorry, I mean "basedboy"

>To a raging autist like yourself, perhaps. To a normal American, not even fucking close.
I think America is basically like the following right now:
>about 49.5% are seething, anti-white anti-male brown people, white women and onions boys, and will hate Trump no matter what he does because orange man bad.
>about 49.5% are pissed off white men, with the occasional le based black man or white roastie who has somehow figured out that once white men are destroyed white roasties are next. They are growing tired of Trump not draining the swamp, but will still prefer him over anti-white dems.
>Then there's the 1% in the middle of radical "gaiz gaiz gaiz can't we all just get along" centrists, who will sway from side to side each week depending on whether fox or cnn influences them more.
I think anything Trump does to piss off the dems will be a bonus for him at this point. He can only lose members from his camp. He's not going to gain them from the other camp. And the members in his camp mostly hate the dems.

fuckin hell lad can you not be so new please?

Pretty accurate desu chink

Someone with an IQ above 70.

I don't use that word often to know there's a filter on it.

Attached: 1533652937380.png (258x330, 100K)

>above 70
So I take it all those mestizos and negroes aren't normal Americans to you? That's pretty based of you desu.

You really do not understand, do you?

I don't think you do.

Nigger.