Why do whites hate to give us credit for building america?

Daily reminder as a group nobody has contributed more to the development of america than "black" americans.

We provided the initial labor that kickstarted the american economy, and are literally descendants of the founders. While most of you so-called "americans" are actually immigrants who came through ellis Island to opportunistically leach after the hardwork had been done; worst of all, you immigrants think you have the right to criticize and want to police immigration today.

Attached: jefferson-in-paris-DXND3R.jpg (1128x1390, 205K)

The south was always poor. Your beast of burden lifting and picking was irrelevant. The North was and still is the economic powerhouse of America. Sorry but chinks did more than Africans.

Attached: 1AC29C46-C350-49C7-AB5B-38CC01AD37E3.jpg (800x600, 85K)

you picked cotton dude. All you did was help actual American's put clothes on their back.

I've never been an airplane made out of cotton.

Nope the Jewish owned cotton mills back in Britain got what they needed.

thanks for backwards civil war destroyers
overall a massive, massive total loss

Architect>Engineer>Construction worker. Your kind are literally outdated farm equipment. Niggers BTFO

Attached: nigball.jpg (800x540, 83K)

ever hear of a plain-clothes policeman?

>doesn't know cash money is made of cotton.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 119K)

Whites are generally more intelligent and honest. That is mostly why OP.

Picking cotton =/= building America

>blacks built and designed us capitol

It's a mute point because "black" americans are related to both black and white colonials.

Literally tools that had to be constantly whipped because they were lazy.
There were also slave revolts every year. Even though they should have been more grateful we took them out of the Hell that is Africa and gave them a better standard of living.

They built the infrastructure as well as the buildings. Along with the Chinese.

>us

because you built little in africa

>we

most modern white americans had nothing to do with colonial era america, which is my point. "Blacks" are related to both colonial slaves and slave masters so their identity can not be, in good faith, reduced down to just one side of that equation, it comes off as a sort of projection derived off of an insecurity.

Because you didnt

but we are not talking about africans, I don't get why people bring them into the discussion to bash them.

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

NO you didnt

Stupid nigger. You were a John Deere tractor. John Deere tractors didn't build America. The farmer riding it did. He could just as easily used Kubota tractors (chinese labor) or Massey Ferguson tractors (Irish labor) and gotten BETTER results. A very poor choice of tractor back then I would say.

What black people built on their own is AFRICA. Own it. Because that is truly all yours.

HAHAHA
you dont have a dad

Attached: pick-the-cotton-nigger.jpg (1600x1600, 547K)

>Daily reminder that this is who built the White House, y'all! Respect tracked Americans!

Attached: construction equipment.png (2235x1510, 2.06M)

Everything slavery produced was either destroyed in the Civil War or completely meaningless, America would have been far better off without any niggers here.

>doing what you were told to
muh credit!

We built America, nigger.

Attached: moh.png (748x207, 36K)

We actually learned about history up here.

But we are not talking about africans. Black americans are a uniquely american ethnic group due to cultural and genetic creolization.

Yeah, I guess niggers built Canada too, even though no slaves went there. Oh, and 96% of the slaves went went to South America and surrounding territories, why are they all shit? Niggers were a burden. We would be flying in space cars right now if niggers never existed.

>we

Most irish came well after the US was founded

The Italians built much of America and till this day still is.

You didn't you fucking racist

again the vast majority of italians came as immigrant in the 19th and 20th century.

>Praise the fucking cement for building your house

all blacks contributed back then was physical labor. that's it. they didn't design anything or create anything. just labor. that's nothing.

but we did. Why is this so hard for white people in america to accept. It's a glaring insecurity on their part.

are you gonna back up anything you're saying or just continue to be a faggot

I'm more American than a fucking nigger.

Attached: 1528977043190.jpg (412x519, 61K)

>literally designed and built the capitol

They are the only ethnic group in america that has a colonial(black and white) lineage en mass.

Read a book.

Nobody can deny or be more grateful for black America's contributions. But when will you stop being such whiny faggots and begin contributing again?

The same reason we don't give a forklift credit.

It's not that you didn't help building America, it's that you never could have if your genes weren't bleached out by us. You'll notice that the only Afro-Americans who ever amounted to anything were mulattos, like in the image you posted.

>non american more american than an ethnic group literally created by the place.

Stop we wuzzing.

Daily reminder as a group nobody has contributed more to the development of america than "farm animal" americans.

We provided the initial labor that kickstarted the american economy, and are literally descendants of the founders. While most of you so-called "americans" are actually immigrants who came through ellis Island to opportunistically leach after the hardwork had been done; worst of all, you immigrants think you have the right to criticize and want to police immigration today.

Attached: F5551795-8119-4EF5-AE93-A63A6B4041F8.jpg (640x400, 65K)

OOOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

You don't know what a mulatto is.

as an ethnic group black americans are by definition multi-racial

>us
Stop we wuzzing, most white americans today have zero to do with colonial era america.

America was a not a concept created by Injuns or Negroes, it was the concept of Anglo-Saxon settlers and pioneers. So yeah, I am, nigger.

Read the file fag, Without warriors your country would not exist.

Attached: 1549934385989.jpg (432x432, 51K)

Look at the skill that actually used to go into art.

>posts a mixed as hell Negroid

At least post real Negroids, you faggot.

>We

Post a picture of your hand with timestamp.

I don't know what's more pathetic, faggots like you pretending to be a nigger to harvest (you)s or newfags who reply to this bullshit.

you forgot your black people memeflag

No you are not. You are british.

Any beast of burden does mindless manual labor. Nothing to brag about, Jamal