Dear Jow Forums times are changing. Why don't you give it a rest and embrace the new world...

Dear Jow Forums times are changing. Why don't you give it a rest and embrace the new world. It doesn't matter how much you complain about the absurdities in our times, it's just the natural order. So embrace sjws culture lgbt & feminist movement and learn to live with it. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

Attached: rainbow hands section config.png (195x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdbs3lKEeBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 333E94BF-8F49-4E2F-935F-CA42E39A35B9.gif (500x377, 996K)

Fuck off you anti-White faggot.

Attached: FC6F8E9F-172D-4E42-9975-0AB7A11691F6.gif (461x196, 716K)

Body bags for commie fags and frag grenades for fag parades.

Even your own leader hates you

Attached: HS94P.jpg (593x749, 94K)

Not until I give breathe my last breath. It's easier to conform than it is to resist, I'm not letting you extended my comfort zone into oblivion. Never abandon the principle of struggle. Get fucked faggot

Attached: eMf0ePhbvOAutZSnaDzMjrfG8ZFz-sjVJVxEDtk2d_0.jpg (677x907, 104K)

Op is a fag

This is my embrace. Im not required to like you.

Thats what youre gonna get when i embrace you. Embrace the fucked up future with a drum mag and a death wish.

BASED

Just saying.. looks like this is soon to happen. If you don't like the way our future is headed kys now and be done with it.

Attached: 1392446588235.png (1070x848, 583K)

>kys
After ive taken at least a hundred of you.

Here's the secret to true equality in western civilization, pay very close attention:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdbs3lKEeBE

>TLDR: "Who cares!"
>Scott Thompson, very prolific gay comedian, even outside of Kids in the Hall; even he thinks over-blowing gay culture is ridiculous.

The moment you hear the general public say "who cares", that's when true equality is achieved.....but the catch is, that's not good enough for "YOU". You want us to care, you force "US" to care. Being a leaf, we have to deal with C-16, or we have to face fines, lose our jobs, and even be charged as a hate criminal. ....and what do you think should happen after that?

....the reaction. Forcing us to care more, breeds contempt. Why should you have the right to overload our senses with your 'way of life', when I just want to go about my days only caring about me and mine? What makes you think I want to pay money for entertainment,
>Case in point, I finished watch Season 2 of Punisher; there was one episode where they make it a point about the Senator's sexuality, and then moved the scene back to Punisher to see his reaction to homosexuality. As if to make the point of how "woke" the mean, stone-cold, killer of killers is toward current culture climates.....as if we need to see this kicked in our head, right?
Why do I have to pay to have the message kicked into my head, being forced to care?
>"Get woke, go broke"

>Back to the vid
...you can't settle for "who cares" and that's what pisses people off more. Has nothing to do with how you have sex, and with you. You just act so self-entitled, the general public reacts to take you down a peg to prove to you that you are not as special as you think. And yes, that might include homophobic slurs, and getting stomped on just to balance out the REAL message of the world.

This world gives me nightmares. Sort of. I usually turn them into bloodbaths. I had a dream one time i was in school and the teacher started talking shit about white people so i pulled a gun out and just started shooting everyone. A few days ago i had a dream i was a home invader and i murdered an anderson cooper look a like.

Ill make these things real one day.

>turn your dreams into reality
So your reality becomes the nightmare.

Attached: kill_traitor_before_enemy.jpg (960x954, 56K)

Sure thing, Jew, I'll keep it in mind.

The shills are starting to sound more resigned to their fate than they have in the past. It's been a good few weeks.
S

Well said.

Attached: 1539562430967.jpg (357x524, 33K)

Fuck you tranny scum

>just go with the flow goyim, it's not bad at all!

Because we've seen good and we know it to be good, your trash is bad and you should feel bad.

Attached: LGBT Acceptance.jpg (1200x1081, 387K)

Is that a fag hand shaking a NPC hand?

Fuckin' based leaf

shove that freemason shit up your ass

Begone Satanist

Attached: Tolerance is not a Christian virtue.png (960x960, 730K)

I'd rather have freedom than a state mandated "Utopia".

18 and counting

Attached: 1507931481914.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Nah cunt, that's gay.

>lgbt & feminist movement
>natural order

begone sodomite!

Attached: msm-new-diagnoses-2015.png (1185x534, 427K)

Molesting children is a christian virtue though.

Acceptance of trannies is essentially accepting mental illness as a normal state of mind. What next pedo rights?

Attached: Rosenthal.jpg (850x400, 30K)

kys tranny faggot

Attached: 1503762362967.png (1262x677, 732K)