>IS runaway teen 'could face prosecution in UK'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47237051

>Surrey hit by another earthquake
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47239242

>Anti-terror police officer 'raped girl, 14'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47242847

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

__________other_
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4

>History With Hilbert - Languages of the British Isles
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeYttUY4VI

>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

Attached: 1493246981791.png (1024x576, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2019/02/14/peoples-votes-bregret-poster-boy-actually-voted-remain/
newstatesman.com/politics/economy/2019/01/why-left-should-champion-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shun the cow murderer

death to cows

Attached: file.png (800x400, 17K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Hey guys I just wanted to say I'm not actually 48 years old and I would never stab a cow. You all have a nice evening

We can't claim the moral high ground about nog knife crime when we have a cow shanker in our midst

no suprise that your here tonight

Everyone I have announcement to make.

Fuck clowns.

Attached: 1537548789124.gif (332x332, 269K)

Fucking field munchers

kek, tripfags rekt once again

your not tricking us that easily
were coming for you

Attached: file.png (289x460, 105K)

I don't know what you're talking about

Already reported you to PETA mate

I can't believe @bbc5live is debating whether a British Citizen should be allowed into the UK. Making bad choices doesn't leave you without human rights. #ShamimaBegum

Not a popular opinion, it seems. What happened to respect for human rights and the rule of law in this country?

>Active citizen and social worker, always trying to understand.
>London

Attached: ghww.jpg (300x300, 14K)

From the last thread it is confirmed there are no hindus (the offence would be clear).

Attached: cow.jpg (640x426, 216K)

STOOOOP BREGGSIIIIIIIIIT

why is that tree in a cage?

Attached: file.png (549x592, 439K)

THE FUCKING EU IS GONNA DROP LIKE A WET BAG OF CEMENT OF A ROOF

It's not a debate. What proporation of this country has any sympathy for the little cunt? Why is the BBC trying to frame it as such?

WAHEEEEEY

It let Muhammad know where the Jews were hiding

user dumped some redpills apparently

>Still no Germans crying on my TV holding a "farewell" party
It's like they aren't even trying anymore, lazy krauts

Attached: 1522155971956.png (1001x899, 674K)

We are not gonna get hard brexit are we

Attached: Polski pilot.png (1911x831, 944K)

>Why is the BBC trying to frame it as such?
They aren't to be fair. I was watching the 6 o'clock news and even the reporter in the studio said that based on what she said in her interview and how she said it, she sounds radicalised and unrepentant.

Tranny admits what it is. The freaks like to play games like this. Many such cases. Sad!

why would we give a shit about a non country?
it would hurt more if Romania would go or Greece.
you seem not to understand that all the company's in England move out and make jobs in mainland of the EU.
FFS you lost Ford with all of its production facility's.

Your loss is litary our win, more jobs money and you loose all the executive power you had thru all monitary company's in london leaving.

This is a good one, but he's probably not actually a virgin with no personality. He's a low level MI5 agent. He might be a virgin low level MI5 agent with no personality, but it might all be a cover story.

>PETA in Brit/pol/
You don't deserve that flag, faggot.

karen posting: its back!

Attached: 1497385945152.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

>rule of law
Life sentence for treason, seems fair...

>moved in to luxury accommodaton
>"crowdfunded campaign" paid for it
I know Remainers are gullible idiots that will believe more or less anything a smug bastard on TV with the right mannerisms and vocabulary tells them, but even very few of them are going to put their hands in their pockets so that a mysterious nutter with a completely free schedule that they know nothing about can live high end.
It's like the "crowdfunding campaigns" of Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok in the US, totally unsympathetic government bureaucrats who had unquestionably been caught in extremely unethical activity, to put it generously, suddenly raising hundreds of thousands each in a few days.

Almost as if a very well funded source is hiding their contributions to this subversion of the peoples' will as a series of small donations and then calling it a groundswell of public support.

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.jpg (313x299, 23K)

Karen'd and kujopilled.

Attached: 1482488273761.png (576x500, 248K)

I have some sympathy for her unborn child, then I remember she's paki scum and we don't need any more of them

>Say lazy krauts
>Get a paragraph
So easy, it's just all so very very easy.
>Why should we care
Why DO you care.

Attached: 1522156126189.jpg (1024x833, 166K)

Why would it matter if she had repented?

ayaya!

Attached: 1510085183176.jpg (400x225, 20K)

Attached: 1490570399684.png (1226x1080, 796K)

Making a quick and Dirty Shotgun guide, sadly can't make it as quickly as I want to as I've had to downgrade to Illustrator 2018 from Illustrator 2019 because I am a cheap boi.
Quick question though lads, should there be a preamble or should it literally be quick and Dirty steps 1, 2 and 3 then Section 2 shotguns?

Attached: IllustratorScrot.png (1920x1080, 150K)

>Saw an advert for Channel 4 show "Living with the Far Right"
>Some dumb bimbo moves in with a far right activist
>He says things like "I don't think a multi-ethnic society can work."
>Think that that's a sensible position.
I now know that I'm far right.

Attached: fart.png (150x259, 86K)

Because that would have at least given her some case to come back and be willingly de-radicalised but as it stands she's made it obvious she just wants her child born here for the gibs and has 90
% of the country against her other than the vocal twitter lefties.

Well she was 15 when she went, but yes, fuck her, they should only let her come back if she converts to Christianity

Just got asked how old I am.
I answered 22
I'm fuckin 27
when did that happen?

I saw that ad too, it's cause their shitty little movie didn't work.
They'll pump out plenty more.

Step one: Buy a lathe
Step 2 : buy a long drill bit
Step 3: buy a rifling button
Step 4: enjoy making as many guns as you want

Tonight's QT panel actually has more than one Leaver on it, somebody at the BBC will lose their job for this

Attached: qt2.jpg (540x302, 42K)

We should invite that isis slag back and give here a knighthood -Mogg

What will Neo Fortress Britannia's aesthetic be?

Attached: 1526088758764.png (2595x1440, 2.98M)

Vote UKIP!

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

>Making bad choices doesn't leave you without human rights.

It does if it is terrorism and that she is in a country without human rights on top of that.

Many suspect taxpayers will end up funding her new home and round the clock protection again "racist right wing extremists" and not the more obvious threat from family.
>Siblings got ribbed and bullied for having dumb terrorist sister.
>Father can't marry daughter off to cousin for British passport as she is used goods that is under constant surveillance by the state.
>Dumb cunt made a complete mockery and disregard of upbringing from her Mother.
>Family would be a laughing stock of the neighbourhood if they take back pregnant daughter who had two children (dead) and a third on the way out of wed lock (any ISIS marriage have no legal binding at all therefore the last two and the third are literally bastard terrorist spawn).

If the family take the daughter back in I suspect the problem might resolve itself.

Show just how strong our values are.

order-order.com/2019/02/14/peoples-votes-bregret-poster-boy-actually-voted-remain/
>The embattled People’s Vote campaign have released a new video featuring someone who claims to have voted Leave but now changed his mind to support Remain. It already has a combined 150,000 views across Facebook and Twitter. Unfortunately for them, ‘Paul from Stoke’ is actually hyper-remain political activist Paul Tomlin, who even says he’s ‘proud to be a Londoner’…

>In the run up to the vote he pleaded with family and friends to ‘vote to stay’, posted that he will ‘get his country back’ if Britain votes to remain, and warned that ‘if we vote to leave there is no way back’. On the day of the results he lamented the Brexit vote with a vile post celebrating Nigel Farage’s plane crash.

Not gonna lie, former Leave voter here...

Attached: paul-tomlin-re.jpg (540x346, 54K)

Jimmy get off the TV, i'm not donating

Attached: 1543258326626.png (645x773, 11K)

Legally speaking though it's fairly simple though user it more or less is (and I know I'm ripping this but it shows the process in it's simplest form.)
Step 1: Find a club near you on the CPSA website. For s2 shotguns no membership/probation is necessary (you just need to explain you want to take up shooting).
Step 2:Buy a gunsafe (£100), send off your application (£70-90), wait 3-6 months. Possibly get charged for a medical letter if your doctors is that way inclined. Don’t fuck up the police interview (£priceless), then wait another 1-3 months for your certificate to come back.
Step 3:Spend anything from £100 to £100,000+ on your chosen gun, and off you trot.

Imagine being that weak willed.

Attached: 1521469334032.png (710x577, 44K)

pic related

Attached: rdws.png (1280x692, 712K)

Needs more skulls

Attached: 1525375684355.jpg (811x593, 87K)

Soulless twat. If your job was to smile and help people, you'd never look like that in public.

It's so obvious how they manipulate the malleable minds of the Remoaner smuggies.
While Mogg will be on there speaking truth, they'll have an """Economist""" on to accuse him of lying and being misinformed, even though these so called economists are wrong about basically everything all the time.
>because what they are in reality is shills, not economists
But she's a good looking young career woman - GET OUT OF THE WAY, OLD WHITE MEN!
And there'll be a comedian on there so we can't so "oh 4 versus 1 again isn't it?" but still giving the impression that Remainia is a majority opinion in the country.
Then you've got a tech elite who somehow got rich via some "altruistic" free-shit project; a London smuggy can not imagine anything xir admires more - so they'll swallow load after load of globalist propaganda from him.
And some token Labour Blairite Remoaner who will do her best to pretend that the Labour base isn't an avidly pro-Corbyn mix of old school literal Marxists and s0i-addled zoomer lunatics who get offended by white skin.

HOT TAKE FOR SMUGGIES: "There were only 2 people pro-Brexit up there tonight, and they were both comedians LOL"

Attached: 1537705106649.gif (400x391, 998K)

Attached: 1549617125674.png (896x504, 415K)

2bh needs more power armour

Attached: 40k6.jpg (4174x2717, 1.85M)

Attached: 1548629431471.png (1512x1008, 703K)

Attached: DzWOPFEWwAAj02D.jpg (1199x800, 160K)

Attached: 1464821846628.png (1181x790, 962K)

How is May still PM after all these concessions, U-turns and Commons defeats? This has to be unprecedented.

Attached: 1545647638776.jpg (735x1024, 181K)

I agree it is very simple especially if you only want a shotgun certificate.
I think you need two separate 'safes' one for guns one for ammo. But I'm more than sure you know well enough.

Attached: npc.png (710x357, 160K)

No thanks.

Attached: controlled opposition.jpg (500x375, 39K)

someone needs to tell james O'Brien to calm down, that man is in a near permanent state of seeth.

(((economist))) (((comedian))).

How do economists think they're somehow above everyone when all they know is basic statistic analysis? Fucking infuriates me,

Attached: goymany.jpg (1136x953, 144K)

Attached: 1548628232793.png (468x371, 282K)

Why does andrew adonis retweet himself?

Attached: aa.png (587x233, 19K)

Not for Section 2 Ammo (shotgun shells), made an amendment to the guide because of that, could quite literally throw them on the kitchen table and it would still be legal as far as the law in concerned however its best to keep it in the gun safe.
Believe in """The Plan""" you stupid goy.

Actually it should have three lions somewhere on it.

And a dragon

Attached: 1522622017765.png (800x600, 14K)

>What happened to respect for human rights and the rule of law in this country?

Guess what happened to the captured British Free Corps aiding Gemany in WW2, high treason, just saying.

Attached: 1548628940293.png (1400x1000, 864K)

Hand her over to the Yazidi families who had their children sold into slavery

Attached: large_pK36ZIJvIjqyyuBPwumUS41MzXr.jpg (400x595, 61K)

Bit of a surprise about Grace Blakeley, she's also a Leaver from the Corbynite Left:
newstatesman.com/politics/economy/2019/01/why-left-should-champion-brexit
Looks like it's 3:2

Got the wife some compost for Valentine’s Day

Because he's out of his mind, his Twitter feed is like the rantings of a madman

Best woman Prime Minister was not current Prime Minister

youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ

I got locked some nasty Islam cunts an after five min I talked them down as I wanted to know about their God , it was he went out an saw the sheep came back the sheep believe it or not still there an here Had told them stay there , mohamammad at dusk the sheep, were still there , with the shepheard , Bless Be the God Mohammad an sheep we can eat he powers over .. this Honest a pig bit him mohhamid an made him know they are evil /filth .. an hurt leg .. an other really Godly stuff as we we were told were Dead men walking .. warders thought were would kill each other in UK , didnt happen .. those two Bloke were based
an Out trying to stop imams .. .. Brill

I need out now
STOP IT DAMN YOU !

pic related

Listen ... sorry I just mair ..

Attached: 9820384-6704729-image-a-62_1550159461095.jpg (634x407, 75K)

Same.

>Responding to Adonis' description of Brexit as a "populist and nationalist spasm", Iain Duncan Smith said the departure of Lord Adonis was "long overdue"; he added: "It's a bit rich for him to pontificate on what he calls populism, but what most would refer to as democracy, when he himself has never been elected by a public vote. [sic] He has instead relied on preferment from others."

he never recovered from this destruction from IDS.

Thatcher destroyed this country.

Mair vs Ted poster

Who takes it?

This

Yeah but she had a greedy masses for it on the working classes

This too

Literally controlled by (((globalists)))
Thing is I actually think she didn't fully understand what they were up to - via her - and considered herself a patriotic Englishwoman

You drunk user?
Do they have the magical light machines in the IDC's?

why did you stab a cow ?
I'll stab you , see how you like it

Attached: tmg-facebook_social.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

Mair is an enigma, Tednonce is just a LARP.

Given that we now have Corbyn saying he wants to avoid "the disaster of" No Deal and is openly advocating for what is in effect Brexit in name only, I'd be amazed if she comes out with a pro-Brexit stance.
She may say "I respect the vote..." and "we need to go through with Brexit..." but everything she says afterwards will be bullshit.
Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.
At best, she's a leaver on there to help present a "Leavers are divided!" narrative.
We'll see I suppose.

IDS laying on the bants.

Attached: ids.gif (300x169, 1.13M)

>unbelievably smug bastard does things than an unbelievably smug bastard would do
I suppose it'll have to stay a mystery, user.

Shut down the ol' sausage factry she did. This city was the sausage cappi'ul of the 'ole bleedin world 'till then.
Destroyed the werkin class n all.

Attached: 1535303630771.png (620x772, 41K)