this kills Trump 2020

> this kills Trump 2020

Attached: A08D4BDA-1FDC-497B-BC2A-F65E0D0622DE.jpg (1242x697, 217K)

but.... he said it would be easier......

It’s a refund idiot. If you get one it means you paid too much in taxes and they are giving you the change. Ideally you get nothing back because you laid exactly what you were suppose to.

How is this a bad thing?

The size off the refund is an irrelevant number. The size of the individual's total tax liability is the real number. Only VERY low IQ people do not understand this.

Who is this "many" how many is "many"?

>Do you live in a Blue State?
>Have you been Dodging Federal Taxes for Years?
>Do you have to pay more this year? The Answer might Surprise you.

Trump is a zionist shabbos goy but:

>taxed 10k
>2k tax return
Okay

>taxed 8k
>1k return
REEEEEEEEEEE

Pay less taxes get smaller refund wew...OP you might be retarded.

Yeah

The guy fucked himself over with "steel barrier"

Are Americans stupid enough to not understand that they get smaller refunds because the actual tax rate went down and that means that they had less income withheld over the year?

Former trump supporter here. He just hasn’t delivered on anything. No fence, no refunds, more gibs to Israel, now illegal to be mean to Israel, more immigrants than ever. It’s time to move on

Attached: F6FACECD-FB9D-484D-BC56-125D72AEA44F.jpg (396x385, 31K)

yes

>no refunds
Give me 10k and I will refund 9k to you, you'll love me. No strings attached.

>Many Americans
They mean people who living in NJ, CA, and major cities.
Its not Trump's fault that people in NJ pay $8500 a year in property taxes.

bottom 20% saw no cut at all, middle saw only a few hundred bucks. i make over 100k and saw maybe 2-3k or so. literally nothing. gutting tax revenue for no reason. the fact that you continue to suck his little dick over it speaks volumes about what a cuck your father must have been to have raised a pantywaist like you.

But even MORE americans are benefitting and getting bigger tax refunds than before the tax bill.

Mother bitch! I just spoke to my accountant and I’m one of them.

post your numbers

Because take home pay went up.

This is real bootlicker talk

85% of people then.

i changed my filing status from 0 to 1 this year, of course it reduced my tax return by 60% but i reinvested the money i got each month instead of letting the government babysit it for 11 months.

Tax returns are for dumb people who are so bad at their finances that they need an additional paycheck thrown at them just to survive the beginning of the year.

I got a bigger refund than last year.

I got a bigger return and more in my paycheck on top of standard raises

Few dollars, hardly nothing.

Don't forget that we're now killing babies in the United States under him.

Attached: 1523216220822.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

It looks like the major cities such as NY got fucked. Half of the stuff I was able to claim I can’t no more. Middle America benefited while the middle class city people got fucked in the ass.

Hahahahaha get fucked jew york.

also my paycheck jumped by $60 as soon as the tax cut went through, which was enough to cover the increased monthly payment of the new car i traded my aging shitbox for.

im an accountant and dealing with so many retards this year. yes lots of people are getting smaller refunds because their withholdings changed. their total tax they paid in over the year was much less. guess they were too retarded to notice their bigger net paychecks.

Yeah trailer trash, somebody gotta support your meth head ass

>bottom 20% saw no cut at all, middle saw only a few hundred bucks

this is absolutely false. i literally do taxes for a living. stop spreading bullshit.

Stop voting against your own economic interests, inbred Cletus

>Hillary voters all got screwed while majority of Trump voters in rural America, who gave Trump the win, benefit from it.
you don't say.

Why do I even pay taxes if I see no benefits?
>No army or police men services interacted with me all year
>Only leave house twice a month for groceries. So used public roads an hour a month
>No gibs of any sort used
>give 1/3 of income anyways
Fucking jews

Attached: 774D48DD-8F85-4C0B-9C86-9D9AD1358BE8.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Yea but those mid west trump supporters are uneducated and vote against their own economic interests the worst

It actually might end his 2020 run, I’m a paid tax preparer, some people are way better off, some aren’t

muh culture of relying on and glorifying large refunds for big purchases or bills

and most of those people are living less a stressful and more filling life than you.

What's worse is the fact these university educated journalists aren't called out for their idiocy

Attached: 1549652134413.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Only a VERY low IQ person would be as upset as you over the facts. Thanks for confirming your lack of intelligence, we are all laughing at you.

isn't it good if you get little to nothing back? It means you didn't fuck up.

>Many Americans
... in blue coastal states

If you think your ass hurts now, just wait until the day of the rope.

We fought a war over taxes.

If you don't like the government - STOP PAYING TAXES AS A FORM OF PROTEST!

Attached: 1493494454568.png (506x519, 69K)

How many times are you going to post this thread today? Also, if you pay less taxes, you get a smaller refund. How fucking retarded are you?

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

why do this fuckers think they should be able to write off 10k in property taxes

Trump isn't getting reelected.

>3% more is literally nothing
Heres your >you

make over 100k, get 2-3k tax cut
>literally nothing

You disgust me.

People are fucking retards and get excited when they get a big refund. Yeah, the government kept that from you and made money on it, and you're getting it back with no interest.

"but I would have spent it anyways if they didn't held on to it for me!!"
>trusting the government with your money

Mine seemed to be a wash with the changed deductions,

Honestly I wouldn’t care at this point. I’m not meming when I say he hasn’t delivered. I want a non-communist non-neocon radical in office

It will really hurt states like New York. Upper end people will be fleeing.

> complaining about less money being illegally "borrowed" from people for a year

Attached: african-intellectual.jpg (288x234, 19K)

>post yfw no itemized deductions

Attached: 1476152329279.gif (194x198, 34K)

Mere crumbs, would you say?

how to tell
>you are in a blue state

Attached: ce96d953-8ebf-45d1-91f2-19189fbb8afb..jpg (400x400, 35K)

2K more of my own money in my pocket from 2017 to 2018 from reduced Federal tax withheld from my paychecks. Refund 2017 was $600, owe $400 for 2018. That's $1000 swing in my EoY tax return, but still $1000 MORE dollars in my wallet when it is all said and done. I just didn't get it as an EoY tax refund, I got it in my paychecks.

I am ok with this. I received $1000 more of my own money this year.

That’s literally breadcrumbs to pay for ultra wealthy tax cuts

Well no shit retard, if you pay less taxes you'll get less back.

While Trump and Republicans keep eroding the middle class out of existence so they can afford and extra yacth

I noticed, and in spite of that my refund went up. I don't have income tax, so thank you Mr. President.

Seems like they voted against YOUR economic interests, faggot.

Rich people don't buy yachts anymore, even poor people can afford them now

>Who is this "many" how many is "many"?
the 1%

I got $3000 more this year

>live in a heavily taxed state like Commiefornia or Washington
>fuck it live anywhere that's a liberal or democratic heavy state
>have to pay a ton of bullshit taxes
>suddenly make less on taxes

This. I was kinda "wtf" at first til I looked at how much they'd taken out over the year, which was quite a bit less than it was last year.

Im getting more money in my tax return because, I was finally able to get a job
>this kills the faggot op -sage

I’m getting $700 more, this fake news is sad.

This tbqh famalam.

Absolutely hilarious to watch liberals defending wealthy people who haven't been paying their fair share of federal taxes thanks to SALT deductions. Boo-fucking-hoo, just because your state and county taxes the shit out of you doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay the same federal taxes as everyone else.

I feel like I'm in bizzaro world, since when do lefties defend tax loopholes. And if you think this hurts Trump you're dreaming, the blue state faggots this is affecting largely voted Democrat anyway.

Commie Americans in commie shithole states are getting smaller tax refunds.

>oh the horror!