/rg/-Romania General:the Mosquitos broke their Sting Edition

This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>discuss politics and to get them further towards normies, and to create a new political movement.
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost, discuss politics, we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>List of issues
-Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomers).
-majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
-While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Romanian_legislative_election#Opinion_polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
incorectpolitic.com
activenews.ro/
buciumul.ro/
justitiarul.ro/
certitudinea.ro
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/
positivenewsromania.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Attached: 1550012068142.jpg (575x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yx7Zx6yJ0-A
youtube.com/watch?v=wXDetGL5i0g
youtube.com/watch?v=68oqLtQhrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=0y-bbtYaY_c\
youtube.com/watch?v=5Lp_HnaoLN8
youtube.com/watch?v=EjxeZaGYsXw
youtube.com/watch?v=HnbubdAxAIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Translate that comic for me please, also hope your shit hole gets uncucked and you can get guns

voiam sa zic eugenia edition, dar si asta e bun

Attached: biscuiti.jpg (600x252, 35K)

the baby says, "you stole our country you fuckers!", but i don't know Hungarian so i can't translate what the mom says.

REMINDER:
>don't reply to Nihil posts
>hide Nihil posts
>report Nihil posts
>Nihil este un jidan cacat tigan care sustine homosexualii
>Il uraste pe Cabral

Attached: 1550166061106.png (836x1076, 1.44M)

There are ton of you fucking gypsy beggars in Helsinki nowadays. Kys yourself.

ma voi gandi la asta candva, stai bine.

>Dragnea
>calling anyone a jidan

Attached: jidanDRAC.png (1380x374, 59K)

Coaie, pana si Pewds e NIHIL SINE DEO. Check you tigan privilege.

Attached: 1545851552306.jpg (707x900, 127K)

>no women will ever look at you like Irina does to Dragnea

Based,yes those are gypsy fags.

Attached: 1550166476462-1.jpg (1200x768, 69K)

I'm jewish you piece of shit,I'm not a filthy gypsy like you.

Eurasian and heterochromia white women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romanian "white" women

Prove me wrong fags.

Attached: 1550166934409.jpg (750x937, 78K)

nihile, hai ca ma bag la truda, dau macar un meme pana la sleepy time, tine firu.

Attached: 1526765229228.jpg (2560x1384, 1.01M)

>Dragnea shitposter admits being jewish AGAIN
another unforgettable part of my screencap collection.

Attached: jidanDRAC2.png (577x268, 11K)

So,how's Valentine's Day for you incels? I'm doing great. Gonna have sex with my wife in about and hour and make another child. When will you have children fags?

mersi, sper sa mai facem si noi in curand, si sper sa mai vina si alti Romani pe firul asta odata.

Seething Nihil,I'm Garda de Fier

Attached: 1550166523087.jpg (1135x619, 108K)

>tfw sad

Attached: Pepe 44.jpg (593x936, 105K)

Hey, is this song romanian and if so whats it about? Sorry to bug you guys.

youtu.be/Yx7Zx6yJ0-A

Attached: LdMrA.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Why? Beacuse no wife american bro?

>Dragnea shitposter
>calling anyone seething
KEK, you are the real seething since you keep shitposting on /rg/ even after you admitted of being a kike.

Attached: RabinulDragnea.png (1430x940, 87K)

about the Dacians, our ancestors, who fought as hard as they could against the Roman invaders.

I am interested in romanian military history seems cool. Also if you guys got any cool folk/metal romanian music, drop it on me. I love weird stuff you'd never find otherwise.

OBSSESED and I'm not jewish,my grandpa was. I'm white,christian with jewish ancestry.

>I am interested in romanian military history seems cool
well, i will show you several things now.

Attached: RovBG2.png (1796x4122, 2.62M)

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Based Romanian Pewds.

Attached: Heil!.jpg (1196x1196, 120K)

Very cool. Seems like you guys constantly fighting off turk roaches and other scum. Seems like very based history.

>Also if you guys got any cool folk/metal romanian music
here:
youtube.com/watch?v=wXDetGL5i0g
youtube.com/watch?v=68oqLtQhrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=0y-bbtYaY_c\
youtube.com/watch?v=5Lp_HnaoLN8

Attached: anti Rosu.jpg (5118x5190, 3.96M)

thank again BKA, wish we had more Romanians ITT, but Germans passing by is OK, since i always wished for Romanian threads to be as organized as kraut/pol/.

true, we fought the Paprikikes also very much.

Attached: TIGRII.jpg (3256x4888, 2.34M)

Ohh fresh music thank you user! Thanks for sharing with me fren. Cant listen now but i liked them all, will listen later.

alright there's always time.

Yeah the more i read the more i like. Does everyone know about this?

Is that you? Kek,feel bad for the girl.

Attached: 200596_880x660.jpg (500x500, 41K)

well, i try to teach people about our history, through memes. and because i am a patriot who just wants to drop redpills about our nation, i was under attack, by (((them))).

Attached: bait fail.png (5168x6488, 2.87M)

Dragnea for god-emperor. Unite Bessarabia (not Moldova, that's the slave name) with Romanyaa. Expel the bozgor, including the (((Csango))). Also catholic romanians since they are crypto-hungarians who are in turn crypto-jews who are in turn crypto-poles. Bring back the millions of Romanians in the diaspora, build nuclear power plants with the uranium, then nuke Bulgaria to take back the rest of Dobrogea. Rebuild Sarmizegetusa as the new capital of the Romanian state and rename Romania as Dacia because Romania is an Italo-French name and those guys are fags and have never helped Latins of Eastern Europe anyway.

Dacian power!

Check out the military highschools over here in Romania. They are a blast:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjxeZaGYsXw

Based and redpilled.

and also, make the difference between real stuff and things pasted over in the name field, just as a warning,

Attached: NIHIL BEING IMPERSONATED 2.jpg (1300x1020, 483K)

Fuck off my country then. Once a jew always a jew.

Of course a bolshevik agrees with that crap...

wrong link... here is the right one:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnbubdAxAIA

>Unite Bessarabia (not Moldova, that's the slave name) with Romanyaa
easier said than done
>Expel the bozgor, including the (((Csango)))
again, we still have to start.
>Also catholic romanians since they are crypto-hungarians who are in turn crypto-jews who are in turn crypto-pole
somehow true.
>Bring back the millions of Romanians in the diaspora
they should be, so they can fill Harghita, Covasna, and Bessarabia.
>build nuclear power plants with the uranium
i wish it were so easy
> then nuke Bulgaria to take back the rest of Dobrogea
or threaten to nuke them if they don't.
>Rebuild Sarmizegetusa as the new capital of the Romanian state and rename Romania as Dacia because Romania is an Italo-French name and those guys are fags and have never helped Latins of Eastern Europe
not sure if i should say this but, it is based and redpilled.

why do you hide behind a Nazbol flag anyway?

No,you.

Based

Based! Let's crush this general!

Attached: 8030465b114b1f0c79c19249d55614c9.jpg (1036x1681, 175K)

I will here in a few, running around today. Romania seems very obscure yet very based. I am enjoying this.

Dragnea is based and redpilled and you agreed.

Attached: aY4GoZm_700b.jpg (700x688, 76K)

have you checked out and to see what happened to me?

Attached: Die Wacht an Donau.jpg (3528x2472, 1.61M)

Nice proxy/tor exit node

ni d-aci mai.

Attached: badea ion si jidanul etern 1.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

>203185343
no he is not, i simply agreed with most of the stuff that the Nazbol said about. all those things will be done, but not by the faggot Dragnea.

Attached: 1550006725830.png (798x652, 180K)

epic frate.

Why can't you all just accept being kikes and shitpost in peace with that in mind?

Cuz im not a kike and i am interested in what these bros have to say. Whats wrong dude?

203184500(No You for a Jew)
Weak B8 M8 i R8 0/8

Attached: 1537115693741.png (1238x935, 124K)

he is probably some actual kike himself judging from his butthurt. but the Dragnea shitposter, is a true kike.

Attached: gypjew.png (1258x504, 32K)

cu ceva mofificari mici

Attached: badea si yiudul 2.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

perfect din nou. :)

the Dragnea shitposter just fucked off after i trolled the Nazbol Dragnea lover, good, they will no longer come to shit on /rg/.

Attached: SRIDRAC.png (840x276, 16K)

atat ca nu i se vede sticla de palinca de Salaj

o sa ma intorc, fren. si o sa ii dau asa si mai incolo. dar acum sleep time.

Attached: 1495978111625.png (599x598, 429K)

si ce daca? tot merge. as vrea sa mai vina si alti Romani pe firul asta odata.

bine, somn usor, eu voi incerca sa tin firul asta pana la 300.

bumpescu

Fac sex cu sotia,I'll be back.

>203187906
tu sa stii trolule, ca am facut misto de ala cu steag comunist care zicea de Dragnea, si tu ai muscat momeala, KEK!

imi doresc sa vina si alti Romani aici.

kek

Anybody here watch Vee?

>Vee
does anyone even care about him?

honestly, i wish we could all talk more about Cluj night clubs, that was a very interesting subject before the jewish Dragnea shitposter came in to fuck everything up.

Attached: clubs.png (1404x904, 164K)

I plan to come to cluj for university this fall. I assume there's a pretty active night life since it's a big city, but how does it do in the comfy bar department?

>cluj university
i don't understand how is that place so interesting, its not like it can be considered Romania's Harvard or Oxford.
>203189744
>But how does it do in the comfy bar department?
this is what everyone tried to talk about before the Dragnea shitposter came in to fuck everything else and try to ruin /rg/,everyone talked about the degeneracy of Cluj night clubs, and what is behind them. so far, we know of the gay club called Delirio, and the other club, Nest of Angels, which is apparently a source of pedophilia.

It's not but besides cluj iasi and bucuresti there aren't a lot of other options. But I agree with you that I see a lot of peers idolize the idea of going to one of these famous colleges and being a student which is dumb.
Tbh my plan is to go study programming so i can make enough money to move to a country where I can earn a decent living bar-tending. Was asking because I'm also interested in these places and want to do some part-time work.

>It's not but besides cluj iasi and bucuresti there aren't a lot of other options
true, since these cities are the ones having some focus, while others are kind forgotten.
>But I agree with you that I see a lot of peers idolize the idea of going to one of these famous colleges and being a student which is dumb.
since going to that college will not 100% help in life, or making the students smart and succesful. rather, they could end up becoming dumb cucks like the students in western universities.
>Tbh my plan is to go study programming so i can make enough money to move to a country where I can earn a decent living bar-tending
good luck with your study and work, but i hope you come back in the country one day, because you don't really want to abandon it? but sadly, since there's almost no work done here, its no surprise someone else wants to leave too.

Most romanian men are ugly as sin.
Romanian women on the other hand love foreign DICK(romanians have tiny peepees) :see romanian women in ITALY as a small example.
Also, not to be a dick here but all of your based Kings were 100% NON-ROMANIAN(the uncucked ones)
Even Codreanu had obvious germanic admixture.

goodbye

>203191826
>based Kings were 100% NON-ROMANIAN
yes so? i know Hohenzollerns ruled Romania, and i proudly have their motto, in the memory of Ferdinand, who was born in Sigmaringen, but he was still a Romanian patriot either way.
>Codreanu
so? he was still a great man.

why the fuck are you so cowardly not to show your flag?

Checked. Idk what that is im a dirty phone poster

why bother giving a (You) to a memeflag? i wish Romanians were awake all time like Brit/pol/ Brits are.

I'm not going to abandon it, I'll still want to visit it because there are a lot of really neat places that I haven't visited. For me it's more of a personal culture reason, as most of my interests (your average stuff for chan users, vidya, anime etc) are practically unheard of in most of the country. It's like a lot of the population is extra normalfag, comparative to other places

i wish you could spread the news to all if you can, more people should learn and know.

Sunteti atat de cringe in mortii vostri. Reciclati meme-uri cu pepe, daci, bozgori si credeti ca sunteti mari smecheri pe internet. Mai ales ca sustineti AD, adica un cacat conservatard moderat filo-trump si pro civilizatia iudeo-crestina.
Ce faceti in realitate? Pun pariu ca nimic. Stati ca niste virgini aici si frecati menta cu meme-uri dar o dati ca sunteti mari nationalisti.

>Sunteti atat de cringe in mortii vostri
de la atata trolat si shitpostat, asa este uneori.
>Reciclati meme-uri cu pepe, daci, bozgori si credeti ca sunteti mari smecheri pe internet
si asta la fel, pentru parca ne placem sa repetam totul apropae mereu pentru ca nu ne putem abtine.
>Mai ales ca sustineti AD, adica un cacat conservatard moderat filo-trump si pro civilizatia iudeo-crestina.
asa este, AD este cam prea ce ai zis tu, dar se poate schimba cu timpul, cum sa intamplat cu AfD.
>Stati ca niste virgini aici si frecati menta cu meme-uri
asa se intampla cu aproape toti de pe Jow Forums.

>muh dick
Reminder that if your duck is on the longer side of the spectrum you probably have negroid admixture
Whites don't have huge dicks.
>muh kings
Even if they weren't ethnically 100% Romanians they furthered Romanian interests which makes them Romanian. And Codreanu said he considers himself to be Romanian.

Dragnea is based
Fuck LCK !

that moron actually took my trolling seriously, i guess this is why he's gone.

>based Kings were 100% NON-ROMANIAN
and yet they still were patriots and led according to Romanian interests, unlike leaders around the world today who'd rather lead according to the interests of Israel

M-am intors si eu. Voi ati facut ceva frumos de sf. Valentin?

Se pare ca tu da.

BAAAA ERA SA FIE 88888

What is Vee?

inca ne chinuim sa mai avem discutii politice, si tot vreau sa vorbim din nou despre cluburile din Cluj ca aia era interesant. Vee este un vlogger.

>sf Valentin
A da a fost azi. N-am facut nimic ca de obicei. Ai avut vreo activitate planificat?

Vee e un commentary channel roman. Prezinta idei bune desi uneori in moduri cam non-efective pentru audiente din vest.

Voi sunteti genul care sa mearga in cluburi? Eu nu. Nici nu imi place sa dansez.

mare pacat ca astia care tot zic de Valentine's Day habar nau ca Sf Valentin a fost un sfant real. plus ca, in tara ar trebui sa se promoveze Dragobetele, ca ala e mai autohton.

>38 posts by this id
fuck off gypsy

eu nu ma duc la nici un club, mai ales ghenele alea degenerate din Cluj, si eu inca sunt suparat ca nu revenim la subiectul cu cluburile din Cluj, ca acolo aveam ce sa zicem. eu sper sa vorbim maine din nou, ca de data asta nu voi mai ajunge sa ma comport ca o maimuta turbata.

M-am uitat cu prietena la primul sezon din The Dragon Prince. Al doilea sezon o sa apara zilele astea.

Am gasit canalul lui Vee. Canal de outrage. Inca mai vorbeste de Zoe Quinn si Anita Sarkeesian in mijlocul lui 2018. Oare oamenii astia realizeaza ca ei le-au facut populare? Feminist Frequency n-ar fi avut asa mare succes daca astia nu le-ar fi promovat indirect atat de mult. Nici eu n-as fi auzit de ele daca nu erau ei. Asa si cu Justin Bieber si Kardashians. Numai de la hateri aud de ele.

Vee este animalul de companie retardat mental al lui Sargoy

Attached: 1550103129472.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

de acord, si amandoi viseaza la a fi la fel de populari si frumosi ca si Pewds.

Care e treaba cu tantarii? De ce ai pus numele ala?

Attached: mbmc_romania.png (800x800, 75K)

>el nu stie de citatul Capitanului despre tantari
as fi vrut sa fi fost mai multi Anoni care sa inteleaga asta, din pacate, nu e cam aproape nimeni, iar poponarul evreu iubitor de Dragnea inca mai e in viata.

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-cor (850x400, 67K)

harta aia ar trebui sa aiba Basarabia si Cadrlaterul. auzi, esti diaspora?

trebuie să fie oribil să fii în aceeași țară ca și țiganul Vee