Kicked out of NYC restaurant for defending trump

So last night I was having a beer at Mission Chinese food on East Broadway while waiting with my friend and his wife for a take out wings order.
For you NYC fags.. these spicy dry rub wings are a must try.
I was speaking to my friend’s wife who’s Brazilian, asking about her thoughts on current prez Bolsonaro, who she said was worse than trump.
I defended our president from a non partisan point of view and pointed out that she might not have the correct facts, and her news sources were biased.
Unprofessionally, the white female bartender there who had, I’m not sure if they were metal teeth, or a take on grill’s but her front 4 teeth were metal. (describing what she looks like in case anyone wants to make some yelp reviews with me)
She asked me if I was a Trump supporter because I was a white male.
I responded that it wasn’t a trump supporter or a supporter of any specific Political Party but that I did agree with several of his policy’s and that he was the best chance for a change to the existing swamp establishment.
She said no Trump’s a racist and his supporters are racist. He wouldn’t allow black people to live in the buildings he built or work in the hotel’s he ran.
I responded that this wasn’t evidence of him being a racist but just the policies of a shrewd businessman.
She then kicked my friend’s and me out of the bar and said we can wait for the food outside. Mission Chinese is not a place for racist trump supporters. We then waited a few mins outside for the food the come out.

TL;DR- I was kicked out by a roastie bartender in an expensive restaurant because I defended Trump from an immigrant

really regret not recording any of it. Fox news wouldve love it

Attached: 1522605432668.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/d7kqjm/chongqing-chicken-wings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice blog, in all fields

and then everyone clapped

>discussing politics with women
that's your first mistake, they are retards

A bartender can’t kick you you dumbass. Call her manager and get her fired

Things that totally happened. Also, if you aren't lying, you're all a bunch of fucking pathetic cucks for actually waiting outside and not demanding a refund. As expected of Jew York scum-dwelling sewer rats.

sage desu senpai

Blogpost/10
Would sage again

> TL;DR I was kicked out by a roastie bartender in an expensive restaurant because I defended Trump from an immigrant

TL;DR you're a faggot

tl,dr

who is in the picture, source?

FACTS AND LOGICPILLED MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE!

FIRST POST BEST POST

Fucking triggered libtards amirite?!

Fucking retard
>stores should have the right to do whatever they do because it's private property
>WHY ARE YOU REMOVING ME AAAAH

Jow Forums has a queen, she can be a princess

Attached: 1549299298140.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

yeah I live in nyc myself honestly you're just better off making pretend to be a left of center generic shitlib if you don't want to run into problems, bartenders are especially uppity about it too

holy fucking shit nobody cares

YES

Attached: Brexit_Muffin_3.png (257x275, 97K)

As much as I hate trumplets, you did nothing wrong.

>letting a waitress kick you out
Should have gotten the manager involved desu

>My friends and I were kicked out

Faggot

>Debating women
Just one of the many mistakes you made, beginning with living in NYC.

She looks like she has brown nipples.

>recommends a restaurant that he was kicked out for political views that are mild by Jow Forums standards
You're a silly willy

A succulent Chinese meal you say?
Did they touch your penis?
Truly this is democracy manifest!

Attached: AmusedEquatorialDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 1.54M)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1544803227248.jpg (690x460, 62K)

Post more of her faggot

Attached: 1518722629649.jpg (1200x1798, 332K)

Nice blog post, do they put sage on those wings?

I can't even right now.

I really like a lot of sage. More sage please!

this girl is super cute but where is tge camel toe?

>eating the food after that.

Attached: 4chinasd.gif (240x228, 858K)

>dear journal,
>2 dicks proved to be enough for this soda can. I was elated.

>A bartender can’t kick you you dumbass. Call her manager and get her fired

Not sure about NY, but I've worked Security in CA and I'm pretty sure you can be Citizen's Arrested for Trespass after ONE refusal to leave....from any "authorized person" which can be basically anyone.

"manager" is a term with no legal meaning, although a "Security Guard" with card has "same legal authority as owner" but so can any other worker, more or less, if Owner retroactively approves.

Attached: 1548680857330.jpg (480x379, 19K)

>her

user...

Grow your own in 2-5gal pot/bucket.
Real easy and plant, soil and pot less than $20.

Warning, once you got one herb growing you will be getting more and more.

Like becoming a Cat Lady, but diff.

Great aroma therapy. Come home and first thing you do is "greet" all your plants.

That just sounds wonderful. I could come home to my sage and not have to clean a litter box. I am going to try your suggestion. I’ll wait a month before I get rid of my 13 cats.

no claps thank god.
fuck the refund. i wanted the wings. they're one of a kind. munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/d7kqjm/chongqing-chicken-wings

my (((sister)))

just cant talk about trump, or being pro-life.

This guy named a place and gave a description which is more than most people do. STFU with blogpost shit

I was wondering why your writing style sounded faggy and pretentious then I read the description of the Chinese place

>New York outpost of the San Francisco eatery serving fiery, innovative takes on Sichuan cuisine.

What transplant part of Brooklyn do you live in?

>I got insulted and kicked out into the freezing cold, but I'm still going to give you my money, because DUDE WINGS
You're the most pathetic person alive. Step in front of a train.

Why do you know so many faggots?

>A bartender can’t kick you
They absolutely can, dumbass. They're the staff and you're the customer, they can choose whether or not you're welcomed in their establishment.

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 27K)

What kind of idiot wannabe Martyr defends someone who wouldn't, under any circumstances, defend you? What a giant cuck.

nice breasts
also,
>talking politics while ordering takeout

live in tribeca actually, but thanks.

i dont know what explains my faggy writing. english minor too... really making me self-conscious about things now.

I see Jamal and Caeden have arrived.

>tribeca
Ok even worse you have a rich mommy and daddy you live with.

no im a crypto fag that bought an apartment w a view in 2017.

Are you visiting us from tranny discord?

>He wouldn’t allow black people to live in the buildings he built or work in the hotel’s he ran.
there's lots of picturesof him and black Boxers like Floyd Mayweather Tyson, Ali, Don King etc .. and there's also Kanye West

Sure faggot. KYS you useless NEET fuck

Needed to make her call the police and watch her tell them why.

based nip

Jesus Fucking Christ pol, don't earnestly make political points for the fuck of it. What do you expect? We BARELY made 2/3s of White burgers agree with the proposition that being ethnically cleansed is not ok.

sauce

not demanding a refund and telling them to keep the food

You actually gave them money when they treated you this way. This is a new level of consumer cuck.

Congratulations, you live in a liberal clusterfuck. Why are you acting like this kind of thing comes as a surprise?

it wasn't me who paid... i was getting shit from my friend's for getting us kicked out. they're quite liberal and I'm in the process of redpilling them.

You're a fucking retard dude. It was one of his managers that was accused of racist renting policies and the FBI even investigated and found that the blacks that did live there said they never felt discriminated against. It was some poor niggers that couldn't get in that screamed rayciss cause they were poor shits. Nothing ever came of it and it's retarded. Next time argue better instead of saying it's okay to discriminate you dumbshit.

Attached: 1512910611462.png (629x504, 36K)

Faggot

i'm not ashekanazi jew kike. I dont kvetch for a living. i didnt know te story of anyone being discriminated. I merely said if they were, that i can understand why.

Seriously, you are arguing for Trump and you don't even know a basic 101 argument? I think I've had that Rolling Stones article linked to me a dozen times by liberals who never actually read the stories or thought about them. Educate yourself if you're going to argue. They were "discriminated" against because they cried pretending it was because they were black and not because they were poor. Of course they are poor because they are low IQ blacks, but that's not the point.

And it was a manager, not even Trump.

They can though.

no i wasn't familiar with it, and i prefer to educate myself in more important matters as opposed to he said she said nonsense. I wasn't trying to argue period.i also wasn't arguing for him, but for some of his policy's.

OP is a fag

Stop being this fucking autistic for a change and enjoy your fucking beer without taking shit from a cunt you dumb nigger. I can't stand people who inject politics bullshit into everything.

t. Sad leftist

Far from it. It's just that I don't get autistic Americans who make literally everything about politics. Seen it countless of times here.

You got kicked out AFTER paying? Dude we call that being done with your meal

Americans are smarter than people from every other country. They felt sorry for you and were attempting to correct your wrong way of thinking.
They also might have thought you were a homosexual deviant of some kind.

>Americans are smarter than people from every other country
[citation needed]

>i was getting shit from my friend's for getting us kicked out. they're quite liberal and I'm in the process of redpilling them.
You just sound like a faggot. I wish we'd firebombed NY instead of Dresden.

Attached: IMG_9079.jpg (1024x839, 148K)

Lmfao and you waited outside for your spit in food, the state of city burgers....

Onions in all fields.

That's a man wearing a wig.

serves you right dumb migatard

Attached: 342546546.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Now you're starting to get it.

More geniuses live in the US than any other country.
You would think it would be China or India because of the population, but due to the superior nutrition of the typical American diet and dedication to education the US has the most.

Even though I replied to myself.

A filthy white female somehow sneaked into a glorious Chinese restaurant working there.
The Chinese need some attention on their business in western civilisation.
Only Chinese are allowed to work in Chinese restaurant, this is the rule #1 in the Centre of Universe (Australia).

Attached: 1549397805249.webm (400x400, 1.27M)