STRAWPOLL VOTE NOW

THE QUESTION: ARE VACCINES GOOD?

strawpoll.me/17430657

Attached: vaccine.jpg (907x595, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 an entire army of shills dogpile the thread calling anyone skeptical of vaccine schedules retarded with no evidence

GOOD GOY

Attached: goodgoy.png (1461x841, 329K)

kek that image... meme it

>asking a trolls to give honest answers
...& now my brain hurts, thanks OP

why dont you fags learn something?

>De-Mystifying The Occult, Part II – Jay Parker – Time Of Decision
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg

Shut up and take your vaccines, goy

Attached: vaccines.jpg (640x744, 77K)

Attached: 1549330684203.png (667x696, 372K)

Why do pregnant mothers need vaccines????????

Nice try falseflagging Shlomo, you gotta try a bit harder than that.

>Expecting honest results with those answers

It is sad that a few bad batches probably due to a combination of factory errors and not storing them effectively causes anti vaxxers to say told you so. They are effectively turning kids into breeding grounds for evolving diseases.

If you wonder why people need more vaccine than ever, look at how many people are travelling from country to country and how good our medical understanding has improved.

I don't know, but the normies pushing the "ANTI VAXXER BAD" agenda makes me not want to vaccinate just to spite those assholes

Yes, all except the flu vaccine, by the time you get it the flu strain would have mutated anyway. Unless you're 90 flu vaccines are a waste of time and money.

Of course they are. You all are the reason why Jow Forums is considered to be the most retarded board.

Keep pushing
>"du u no wat polio is....das right vakcines got rid of it in yur grandaddys were kids growing up....uh.

Fuck off faggots cant you see the end goal will be MORE vaccines, vaccines to work in fast food, vaccines to work in walmart. Just kikes and pharma shoving
their foot in the door

is a shill

corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

There are other articles with the findings posted on the site. They really are pushing the anti-anti-vaccine meme as part of a PSYOP

Anti Vaxxers remind me of those psycho hippies who tried to cure their kid's meningitis using tumeric/ginger and ended up killing him. People should inform themselves about vaccines by reading medical studies not facebook memes made by boomers.

>medical studies
Means literally nothing when science has been infested with Marxists for decades. Studies indicate whatever they want it to indicate and anything that goes against the marxist narrative gets refused funding.

I'm sure there are some vaccines that can fuck people up, but most of them save lives.

Like I said, I'd rather trust people who studied medicine for decades than low IQ anti vaxx boomers. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course...

Ya haha let's contract measles to troll them libtards! That'll show em!

People who studied medicine for decades also say being a tranny isn't a mental illness but playing video games is.

Yes. Even if everything they say is true (which it isn't) their benefits still FAR outweigh the negatives.

I'd much rather have autism than fucking polio.