Trump betrays his entire fucking base in one day

And just like that. By declaring a national emergency and signing this spending bill he is effectively negating his national emergency, which can be overridden by Congress as well.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-14 15.50.56.png (737x309, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XRXT8xZ62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel gets more money in the bill too. I hate Trump so goddamn much.

Attached: 1550176233266.png (838x818, 920K)

Boomers are a population of brainwashed golem made to serve the jews forever.

Trump was a kike from day one.

Attached: 53D45F03-BF98-45A8-8CD5-A24230FB820D.jpg (620x412, 20K)

as scott adams said he can sign the bill get the money and then declare national emergency put even more money on the wall

>x says

Are you people 12? The US government doesn't work that way. There's always a check and balance.

Why is this a betrayal? Enlighten us with retard thinking.

>Implying you can be president without appeasing Israel

Trumps only benefit as president is exposing Israels influence over our government and throwing open the overton window on criticizing Israel and everyone who supports them.

there is a global rule about spamming you kike

God DAMN IT

Check this wall out
>paid for by us taxpayers

Attached: C4BCD5D3-128C-4CCD-A324-2A6DC91B16BD.jpg (278x181, 13K)

dawg I'll be honest with you, I am going to continue to fight for Trump until more truth rises out the surface tension, but have you read the bill? real talk dude holy fucking shit it's the biggest, gayest, most unpatriotic piece of shit to ever disgrace our legislative chambers

it's a total trap on multiple fronts, traps set by a myriad of various covert interests

like holy fucking shit bro, man I just want my country back what the fuck is going on anymore

No he had good intentions.

Hes just a clueless, vain boomer who was surrounded by snakes on all sides with his son in law constantly dripping poison in his ear. Trump came to realise he had no allies or friends in washington. The task of doing all he wanted to do was too hard for one man as he will be hindered from all sides and so quietly gave up and settled for trying to get a few small, shitty things done so he could at least pretend he accomplished things.

Trump never knew what he was going up against when he ran for president. The will of the government and jewish elites completely supersedes that of the american people.

But he can veto whatever Congress does tho.

Attached: 1545499395129.gif (750x400, 122K)

For his followers to understand, you'll need to have at least 2 braincells.

Trump was planned from the start. He was the curveball sent to give us an illusion of choice. A fake nationalist to appease the growing dissenters. Remember, with elections you will always lose to the jews.

he's too wound up wanting to 'win' before the perspective of his GOP peers and to appear strong and effective before his federal employees, but it's to the point where none of that fucking shit should matter because this bill is a step or two from a death knell

Sorry goyim but America is now a satellite state of Israel.

Attached: 29845759387583.png (690x5604, 504K)

He could order the military to build a fort wall along the border. He won't, because he's just a pacifier. He's keeping patriots that love America from killing uniparty traitors.

Go kill some newborns user.

>Congress stops trumps plans
>why has Trump forsaken us??
It's alarm shilling, they pretend to be our side and try to demoralize us

/ptg/ was saying this was 9D chess to make the democrats agree that spending on the wall is not immoral as they claimed and that they agree there should be spending, but dispute the amount.
Then he will declare an emergency to reallocate other money for more wall, and the Democrats (who just voted for wall money) can't call him a racist nazi, cuz they just voted for some wall money

I don't know if I have full faith in Trump's ability to think that far ahead any more. It's an encouraging thought tho.

>No he had good intentions.
He didn't though. Trump didn't even come close to doing everything he could. He could declare National Emergency but he doesn't. He could use the military to his advantage as Commander in Chief but he doesn't. He could've kept the government shut down but he didn't.

moar

this is depressing

Attached: ann is angry.png (597x578, 149K)

Are you 12
>Anne says it’s over

>And just like that.
It's over just because Ann Coulter says so? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I'll believe Ann Coulter over the Magapedes. It looks like Trump utterly cucked on this.

Probably something in it that prevents him from taking action, just like the last time when he signed one that prevented him from using the wall prototypes. He's a fraud. He intentionally blocks himself from being able to do anything and then acts like it's someone else's fault and that he's trying his best. He's all talk when it comes to MAGA, but all action when it comes to doing what Jews/progressives want. It's as if Jared and Ivanka are actually in charge.

The same can be said for you.
Read the bill.

This. We're going to need somebody more than whine aunt Colter to give us the skinny.

Yeah pretty much. He was elected to be a pipe bomb to blow up the whole system. Over 2 years and surrounded by the system hes becoming part of it.

He wants to be reelected so tries more to appease the GOP establishment than the people because thats who he deals with day to day now.

During the 2016 campaign he probably spent more time around the average person

I don't know why Trump agrees to sign this garbage unless it's all a big act. But we'll see. Trump has pulled shit out of his ass before. It's a guarantee that another controversy will happen though. That's their pattern. Get us all distracted.

>During the 2016 campaign he probably spent more time around the average person
It's funny that you think that.

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Honestly. She may very well be right, but she's been pretty shrill lately. Yes, more than usual.

Go back to your discord trannies.

He had good intentions when he ran for president.

I think hes just given up now and wants to pretend he still gives a shit. But he likely finds this all much harder than he expected so will just do what ever he is told now. Hes an old man after all.

He campaigned on trying to heal the divide in america, despite the media saying he campaigned on fear and creating division. He wants to be remembered as a uniter not a divider so will cuck when the going gets tough. He doesnt want the media to be saying hes literally become a dictator

It's only immoral when you silly goyim try to do it.

It appears that way. At least whites and Christians will fully understand that they are completely fucked, going forward, since even Trump couldn't/wouldn't change anything. It also may force future candidates and politicians to keep up some of the rhetoric to gain support, which, as you said, helps keep the Overton window in our favor.

it was politically disadvantageous to keep the government shut down as his favorability ratings went down because media convinced americans the shut down was all trump's fault and that it was a bigger deal than it was. Assuming emergency doesn't get torn down in the courts, it sets precedent for future presidents to push the boundary of what constitutes a National Emergency.

>drump declares nat'l emergency
>judge blocks it
>trump backs down
>well I tried but the courts have to have their say
>no wall ever
buy there sure is some 4d chess up in here

why should i listen to her?

She's definitely on our side. Those that attack her should be viewed as the enemy.

AMNESTY

Because she realizes he's a fucking fraud that just doomed the U.S. forever.

>his favorability ratings
That's both made-up and irrelevant to anything.

Don't get so worked up, user. We're all immunized against this kike bullshit by now. Any user that has been here longer than a week sees right through it.

Maybe so, but I'm not going on the word of Bill Maher's ex-girlfriend alone.

Congress passed the national emergency law retard. They unwittingly gave him this power. Nice shill damage control thread here. Too bad it won't be enough.

Because she's Jow Forums incarnate and as such is usually right about the state of affairs. She was also one of Trump's biggest supporters early on. If she's warning everyone about the guy that made her look good and boosted her career, it's time to panic.

Congress doesn’t do anything though

>Probably something in it that prevents him from taking action
Which would ONLY apply to appropriated funds in the bill, not what he gets from the national emergency. Just admit it, you got Trumped, you homos. You didn't think Trump had the balls to do a national emergency, and he crushed you with them.

Wait does the spending bill include amnesty

No.

his biggest supporter is sheldon adelson a jewish millionaire

>signs a bill that forces him to cut off his own balls
>no wall
>inb4 "muh shills"
>/ptg/'s reaction when

Attached: 1519917740333.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

a single white woman without kids and dates black men is pol incarnate?... yea that sounds right. ya let us listen to the women, who are never hysterical and proven wrong all the time.

yeah trump is a kike. We all know this.

>has good intentions
>signs anti bds law
>gives Israel 38 billion
>accepts 1 billion for wall funding
>now "declares" national emergency
all smoke and mirrors for his dumb base
but that's ok, it's all meaningless and soon we can watch this zionist shit hole rot together :)
*honk*
*honk*

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (800x450, 104K)

look at that discord tranny COPE

ORANGE MAN GOOD

Attached: 1539445538118.png (976x1290, 606K)

All the support you give to Israel...all that money, and yet your zionist n chief couldn't even get 5 billion for the wall. Israel has a wall right? Guess Israel matters a bit more than the U.S :)

*honk* *honk*

I wonder how Andrew Yang will do against Trump? :)

>bitch wants him to declare for months
>now it won't help

Yes, if an illegal beaner knows an illegal beaner child he is now immune to deportation. Open borders bill.

that's called a 5th column
Israel as taken over the USA after sponsoring the assassination of JFK

You're just in denial because you don't want to admit you were wrong about Trump. He's a kike puppet dude, just accept it and move on. Stop lying to yourself.

Because he signed a bill that will deny most of his immigration promises.

trump has the senate, good luck faggot

Attached: 456453674567546.jpg (580x346, 137K)

>local officials around the border can veto the wall
>all illegal aliens accompanied with a minor child can't be deported
>can only use pedestrian fence for the "border wall"

It's worse than that
He's hasbara that is paid to be here :)
ain't that somethin?
"accuse your enemies of what you do"
"shareblue! discord tranny! reeeeee"
ring a bell?

youtube.com/watch?v=2XRXT8xZ62s

Attached: hello.gif (1100x600, 865K)

>Implying the president needs to suck jewish cock from the seat of this highest office in the world

infinite ongoing amnesty for any spic that has a sponsor, who can also be illegal, and everyone in their household, which doesn't have to be family. plus, the counties where the wall will be built will get veto power against wall construction. and all of those counties voted for hillary.

I don't blame him. I blame Congress. The whole issue with Congress is that even if it has a 10% approval rating, since it's so spread out, people don't blame their own congressman. Supermajority, you can't do jackshit about. Whether you sign or veto, it still passes.

Republicans are worse than Dems. At least Dems are honest about the subversion of this countries values. Senate just approved the bill 83-16.

>always kill an enemy before a traitor Jumbo

The vast majority of the people in charge want open borders. It's going to be an uphill fight, especially since any single person who gets elected quickly becomes rich and then favors open borders. Unless you can get thousands of hard principled people into office who cannot be bought out, the wall will be hard to get

his biggest donor is a pro-israel jewish billionaire

Look what they did to JFK.

Aw shit I botched the quote. Traitor before enemy

I don't think he did. He knew what he was doing. Look at his family. He doesn't give a shit about white Americans

I fought for him
And fought
And fought
And defended and defended

Fuck
Amnesty Don is here.
We have been defeated.

Speaking of faggots who haven't ever done shit for me personally. Here's an Australian talking about America

ART OF THE CAVE

Attached: t.jpg (770x470, 39K)

> hello fellow conservatives!

Good thing this crazy bitch doesn't have kids huh

Sure dude
Signing a huge amnesty deal and nit being able to actually vuild the wall is a great win win

>Germans bombed Pearl Harbor
I believe you mean Jews.

this
words meant nothing in politics. Its actions that matter. I have learned to reserve my decisions until I see what they really do.
with that said this spending bill looks like treason to me.

and one more thing he didn't lock her up

Attached: 35720990882_f7dd676aa7_b.jpg (1024x722, 137K)

MAGAniggers deserve this for trusting Zionists

How does this betray his base? Isn't this exactly what they want?

The only thing left to do is destroy the Republican Party in 2020.

As Ann Coulter said years ago, if they pass Amnesty then it is over and it is time to break out the death squads to go after those who killed America

Attached: 1b302b0e86138b2c41c6c35124f7e957da33045f4814f042fab1610732117ee9.jpg (960x639, 83K)

Total blanket amnesty

>signs anti-wall bill
>Drumpf: tis a good time to start building the wall, lols

never change gringoys

Attached: 1550112931986.gif (483x296, 3.36M)

more chain migration? Counties can veto any building of wall. This spending bill sucks.
It states an illegal can stay if it sponsors an unaccompanied minor.

Do you retards have ANY idea how transparent and OBVIOUS you retards are?

This is worse than just amnesty for current illegals. Literally says they can chain migrate sponsor relatives from South of the border. The border is gone

Trips of truth for the correction

>VETO PROOF AMNESTY

Are you telling me we could've avoided the first shutdown if he simply took the first offer? user, think a bit more.

By signing, Trump is essentially saying "well, if national emergency doesn't work, then at least i have $1.3b for the wall".

Even worse, the democrats negotiated in favor of illegal immigration.

>gringoys

Attached: E5675774.jpg (998x905, 85K)

>which can be overridden by Congress as well.
Wrong.

I was actually finally about to get on board the Trump train, then all this cucking since the New Year. He's been a Zog puppet since day one. Bravo to Trump's acting chops. I almost believed he gave a shit about his Country.