Any neoabsolutist here? We all know that democracy = Jewish cryptocracy...

Any neoabsolutist here? We all know that democracy = Jewish cryptocracy, therefore we should restore the traditional political order. Change my mind.

Attached: images (93).jpg (400x567, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFwgUVyvkCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I change your mind if you are right?

Attached: 1513298310939.jpg (508x550, 49K)

Monarchy is such a coin flip though.

50 % chance the ruler is a genius that does well for the nation

50% chance the ruler is fucking retarded or inbred and fucks up royaly.

It doesn't have to be primogeniture. King can have many children and chose the best one.

Absolute God-fearing leader graced by God.
The best and only form of this world goverment

Just dont let people Nikola the second on the throne. Shit like that ends with some real cancerous situations.

God rewards nations with appropriate rulers according to their sins or virtues

this is how I like to envision the future

>Nationalism continues rising throughout Europe and the West
>Western-wide Nationalist revolution in the spirit of 1848 erupts
>borders are adjusted according to ethnolinguistic groups, such as Flanders being incorporated into the Netherlands and Corsica into Italy
>the new states become ethnostates and take a hardline stance on immigration, only allowing immigrants in from European countries and a very limited amount from high quality countries like Japan
>Ethnostates turn into Ethno-Monarchies
>the European Union is dissolved and is instead reformed as the "European Empire", a federal monarchy in the same spirit as the Holy Roman Empire
>pic related as Crest
>each time an Emperor passes, a new Emperor is elected from among the European Monarchs
>as Europe once again embraces its noble traditions, art, architecture and society as a whole flourish once more

A man can dream...

Attached: Crest of the European Empire.png (960x576, 264K)

We need a way to make sure the Emperor is not a small minded fuck more interested in infighting rather than the health/wealth of the realm.

This can easily be ruled out with a dystanic, elective succession system.

Monarchy is good but it needs to be balanced with moral restraints on the monarchy and guaranteed rights including weapons for the citizenry. Furthermore anyone who inherits the throne needs to prove themselves with academic success and military service.

That's interesting. Sort of like a meritocracy within monarchy?
What if the ruler didn't sire many sons or doesn't have a single one that's decent?

how can democracies even compete?

Attached: princess-leonor-z (1).jpg (420x639, 279K)

Monarchy forever/everywhere.

Attached: tumblr_nrdvakUyoQ1sqztn9o1_500.png (500x680, 337K)

Attached: DCWhmrMXsAAIE0k (1).jpg (670x476, 62K)

the great thing about monarchy is that you know who your heir is way in advance because of preset succession laws
this means you can educate potential heirs to be the best they can be
other than that, often in history Kings or Queens would appoint heirs either while they were still alive or in their will, succession wasn't always so strict.

Only if a strong system of constitutionally codified individual rights exists. Democracy leads to jewish bullshit yes, but im not trying to be a slave to some all powerful monarch either.

You, I like you. Too bad the last Holy Roman Empire was literally the father of the European Union after Kalergi and also opposed Hitler and became friends with a Jewish neocon, actualy THE spiritual grandfather of the neocons.

The entire system and world order is rotten to the core, I'm afraid and unsalvagable. We are just antibodies in the body of a terminally ill patient.

Attached: Animu.jpg (1797x2100, 2.19M)

>constitutionally codified individual rights exists.
The Bible

Attached: sar-maria-carolina-di-borbone-due-sicilie.jpg (700x1050, 416K)

What are you doing in nipland then, burger?

Monarchies were not nationalistic tho. I agree on stop mass immigration but 'ethnostate' is just other side of the same revolutionary coin.

Attached: 50050983_2243478785864874_5583438045778018304_n.jpg (452x452, 19K)

Habsburgs are cucks unlike based Bourbons

French, my dear compatriots,

As the protests and protest movements of the "Yellow Vests" develop from week to week throughout the national territory, I wish to express my solidarity and deep compassion for those who suffer, are devoid of resources, crushed of charges, humiliated and deprived of hope, and who have no other means of expression than to rise as one man to manifest their disappointment, anguish, and anger. These French people are the silent majority who have been silent for decades and some of whom had forgotten their existence. Today it is the people of France who stand up to defend their way of life and their dignity.

It is essential to hear it, essential to take into account its legitimate aspirations.

Of course, we must condemn and ban the use of violence by certain extreme groups who seek to exploit this deeply popular movement to destabilize the state. This guilty and sterile violence can only favor the cause of those who do not want to hear the cry of an entire people.

On this day of the Immaculate Conception, I entrust France to Our Lady who is the true Queen of France.

May God protect the Eldest Daughter from His Church, may God help the unhappy, helpless and suffering French. May He restore to them hope and faith in the future of our country, which must rise up and reconnect with all that has constituted its greatness as much as the peace of hearts and the sweetness of life.

Louis,
Duc d'Anjou

Attached: 12734104_531742800338352_3582058545570491154_n.jpg (420x525, 31K)

Then he could appoint successor from outside of his family, like roman emperors have been doing for some time. I prefer it to be an exception rather then the rule, though because state being family business encourages long term thinking.
>inb4 jews bushes and clintons

I also support monarchism, if I'm the king.

Not bad

gang gang

Attached: 1547763740013.jpg (529x399, 27K)

The King must be oriented by Christian values, an authority given by God and corporativist social order sustained from bottom to the top. Welcome to Christendom again.

Monarchism is the only way for Europe and has always been

Attached: germanmonarchy.jpg (369x580, 41K)

Attached: 1537995936865.png (2518x1280, 334K)

Attached: 1543644453789.jpg (1024x439, 129K)

Attached: 1543845475741.png (1706x760, 921K)

Attached: 1542819510813.png (536x962, 1.03M)

Benevolent despotism ftw

We do not live in a democracy, rather an shadow-oligarchy.

The main problem with this is that the monarchies derived their legitimacy from a worldview that almost no one believes in today. So without the divine right of kings how would we go about defending this idea at all?

Then I or my uncle would be restored to being czar.

Exactly. Democracy is a fallacy, a well educated heir can solve problems -- not for parties, for the nation --, better than 10 cuck presidents, as well a quantum physicist can solve a quantum mechanics problem better than 2,237 ordinary people.

Pic related is literally the BEST Europe. You can't prove me wrong.

Attached: The perfect Europe.png (6480x7479, 3.2M)

Hobbes, and also pragmatic benefit of not being bound by lobbyists.

Monarchs sold europe to jews

technocracy is the best system

My family was ousted by kikes. The ones you know about are sellouts and deserve death.

Also, this man is the Emperor.

Attached: His Majesty.png (601x386, 56K)

Nice larp. Top tier!

Historically Monarchs were far better at dealing with Jews than Republics

Attached: Edward I.jpg (250x305, 19K)

Kikes are literal demons.

>being ruled by tech kids and pseudo scientist redditors
I beg to differ

Attached: 1550145779430.jpg (960x960, 75K)

The smartest are not always the best leaders

Nailed it chief

Attached: 1547195362030.jpg (707x960, 229K)

Not really. They bred with them to retain power.

nigger, better than having a bunch of spoiled kids that plot to kill each other while the country is collapsing

Welp

fpbp

Attached: 1531636319502.jpg (553x787, 326K)

Nooooooo
Thats cucked.

Checked

Show yourself, TruDilTom, and give us more word salads to ruminate on.
On topic: If the loyalty of the monarch to his people could somehow be guaranteed, I would support neoabsolutism. I prefer a more mixed system, like the Romans had, where a dictator or Emperor can be given absolute power and act as a check to the representative branches, and ideally act against foreign subverters that might be buying/manipulating senators etc.

Why not have both?

Attached: 220px-Palastexamen-SongDynastie-Kaiser.jpg (220x210, 17K)

This is the ultimate redpill.
It’s been right in front of us the whole time

The Kaiser was literally forced to resign by Amerikikes ordered by Juden. Democracies are just tools for the oligarchy and the International Jew to dominate the world by proxy of the mass media, banking and educational indoctrination. It's crypto-communism and it is in no way surprising that in all liberal, universalist democracies the far left is now the political mainstream and antifa the strong arm of the government.

HEIL KAISER DIR! youtube.com/watch?v=wFwgUVyvkCU

Attached: 1454016250198.jpg (1482x1097, 1.15M)

No I am the descendant of the actual Romanov line. My grandfather was trusted in the care to a loyal polish cossack who fled to Poland with a large sum of money after the whites lost.

This.

Attached: Constantine.jpg (700x521, 81K)

Attached: Slide5.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Nicholas didn't give a shit about the average Russian which is why they didn't want to fight for him anymore during ww1

You have it backwards. Absolute Monarchs love bringing Jews into their courts because they tend to be smart and don't have natural affinity for the people they are tasked with governing. Been that way since the Egyptians. Read Kevin MacDonald.

Yeah and what are you going to do about a resentful brother who plans to kill the King because he want the throne?

You play too much ck2. Also, technocracy is for pseuds and chinese people.

You realize jews were integral to the old order since they were the only ones able to give loans, right?

You've got to be kidding me. Post proof with timestamp. Now.

Checker and sig hail

>this meme
The enlightenment and Protestant Reformation did more to enable Jews a thousand times over than the brief period for which Charlemagne allowed usury (he undid that allowance later)

Absolutists are cucks

Attached: 9818EAD3-D53F-4C65-8DBC-385EFB9296ED.jpg (1242x1380, 662K)

People love the cult of personality, it's why leaders and entertainers are idolized.
Your monarch need just be charismatic and functional enough in his post.

>only ones able to give loans, right?

HERE IS WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING

Mostly Anglo enlightenment. German philosophy literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: a0N9D0E6_700w_0.png (700x687, 373K)

>we should restore the traditional political order. Change my mind.
Is that pic Medvedev?

I've liked this kind of happening. But I've always wondered, what do we do with the millions of darkies already in Europe? Just outright massacre them? Surely the UN would do something then.

Hegel can be blamed for both world wars and all of modernity. Idk maybe I'm wrong if you care to explain.

Would people go on civil war for that? It isn't different than with someone losing election.

>Nailed it

Attached: endless holy fucks.gif (249x172, 721K)

Republicanism: 100% chance that everyone with an ounce of power is a lying cunt
Monarchism: shitty rulers were often impeded or even removed (assassinated) by their own family

Attached: 1502166747651.jpg (2357x831, 222K)

> Ck2 vs modern democracy

Ck2 anyday

denying the ethnic identities of people is never a good idea
if you want a long term stable system, an ethnomonarchy is preferable

This. Europe started breaking down slowly after the French revolution.

>denying the ethnic identities of people is never a good idea
Wasnt a problem before secularism
People were united in christ

The perfect boyfriend doesn't exi-

No they fucking where not. The Czechs killed each other in countless civil wars over religious disputes. The exact same people believing in the same religion all massacring each other because they worship the same God and prophet in a different way.

imagine politically rewarding people for being born in the correct family

This

Fpbp
Lurk more op

Exactly. This is the point.

But national identity wasn't a big thing before the french revolution. Yes, it is helpful if someone is enforcing third world migration, but why would it be in interest of absolute ruler?

Ok, gulf states import Poos, because Arabs don't won't to work but here things are different.

Nice bait.
Better get your own emperor back Augusto.

Are you communist?

Nicholas II was one of the worst tsars,

Why worship such a failure?

Attached: mvd_assault_pepe2.png (700x350, 51K)

>wars over religious disputes.
Ok so different religious beliefs cant coexist
I would agree with that

imagine a Europe wide Empire and the Emperor just shitposts 24/7 on social media calling bankers kikes and shit

There's no bait. Be happy to be part of Karl the Great's Empire again.

Attached: HRE.jpg (1086x1080, 159K)

No your missing my point completely I took that as an example. Ethnic divisions are always a bigger problem than religious. The thing is other than the Balkan people groups from one ethnic group usually follow the same religion.

So fucking based that man

>Ethnic divisions are always a bigger problem than religious.
Nationalism was not really a thing before secularism