Alex Jones finds clip of Joe Rogan calling black people apes

youtu.be/-ADqNL-ZU-I?t=4960

Y'all think this gonna lead to anything?

Attached: aljo.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU
youtube.com/watch?v=swPu3-YjxIU
nypost.com/2019/02/13/alex-jones-ordered-to-sit-for-5-hour-deposition-in-sandy-hook-defamation-case/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=grfWh9jjyck
bitchute.com/video/COdy52lJfuXV/
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
youtu.be/grfWh9jjyck?t=665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't mess with the water filter salesman

Add the time asshole

> 01:16:00

Oh shit, another Infowars post within the last hour. Did you join forces with David Brock?

Has Infowars and the Shoah joined forces with Share Blue? It almost seems like you bitches have the shill network taking over your posts FOR YOU. Talk about lazy...wtf?

Let me save you the time bitches:

>What does Jow Forums think of Paul Joseph Watson?
>Alex is being deposed...omg...like anything will happen to him other than his liability insurance MAY kick in...
>Sandy Hook is fake/real come visit infowars so we can get shekels
>AJ is based, prove me wrong, visit infowars and get us more traffic
>Anyone who is against the Mossad asset AJ is a shill...yup...un-huh...got it...

Oh shit! Forgot the Roger Stone threads too.

Fuck off IW staff/employees. If your show and message was legit you would not need to employ these spammy fucked up tactics. People would listen to AJ on there own. But they don't anymore!

Hummmm...why is that?

Why AJ is eager to character assasinate Joe? I thought they were buddies. Is it about money and popularity of Infowars? Is he selling(attacking) Joe out for shekels?

I think Joe is gonna sue the fuck out of him hahaha.

>2019
>watching infojews

Attached: 1544028664297.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Why is Alex Jones lisping?

It's at 1:22 context is real. Joe wasn't doing a bit, he was just bullshitting. This will ruin him.

>We were going to see planet of the apes
>Cab driver drops us off and we walk in
>We were in planet of the apes
>No white people anywhere

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>Why AJ is eager to character assasinate Joe?
Because Joe didn't jeopardize his career by openly grilling the CEO of Twitter on his podcast.

anyone been watching that queer Shane Dawson putting out truth videos he seems pretty woke

Alex Jones is the Water-Bearer.
Born February 11 1974, in the sign of Aquarius. With Jupiter conjunct with his Sun. Jupiter. Jupiter is a planet of expansion, a planet of justice, a planet that is favorable in all aspects. The sun and jupiter are the two biggest bodies in our solar system.
Making Alex Jones a massive man, an unstoppable force for justice.

His moon sign is libra, the balancing scales. Again associated with justice and his moon is conjunct with Uranus, signaling innovation in technology, rapid, abrupt and also interest into the occult. His moon and Uranus being conjunct, are in trine (most favorable aspect) with Saturn, the reaper, father of time. Anyone meeting Alex Jones in battle, will also meet his Scythe.

However, the Sun also resembles gold, jupiter resembles big, uranus innovation, and saturn in gemini, so reaping by being witty.

So one can say, that Alex 'The Water-Bearer' Jones is aligned with his universal purpose, A true behemoth of a man defending all that is good and disrupting the world, while also reaping profits by being the most legendary water filter salesman.

Alex gay

Faggot

Attached: 2.png (280x311, 162K)

hi Joe

how would that have jeopardized his career you slimy kike?

Based and starpilled. Interested in analyzing my chart, my chance? I like the way you do analysis.

Above all that
The numerological value of ALEX JONES is 33, resembling jesus, representing tenderness, harmony and balance.
Besides that, his name points to a man that has a desire to succeed in an unusual activity. And a man that uses his imagination in overcoming whatever block his path.

why do i have to watch 3hrs of this insane asshole to find the clip you referring to

Attached: jaw bolsenazi.jpg (303x325, 10K)

>balance
nothing about alexjones is "balanced"

Fine, give your day of birth, son

read the thread you stupid fuck

Nov 2 1989

fuck your thread
already spent more time on it than it deserves

19th of June 1991 at 12.25 universal time in 's gravenhage

Jamie, pull up that video of those nigger chimping out.

Attached: Joe-Rogan-podcast-750x369.jpg (750x369, 37K)

he did

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1549499225293.jpg (720x960, 95K)

>One of the last people standing who speaks out against government and collapsing societal trends.
>Why are people concerned he's being deplatformed?
>Am I a brainlet?

not really. Alex is looking for an audience after getting banned everywhere. He thinks uniting behind hating Rogan will bring him one. I dislike both of them so I don't give a fuck other than the implications jones banning has on free speech and access to financial systems

They both only pretend to be friends since they are in the same line of business

Why has Joe adopted black kids

Hey to 203194111, I'm a real-life person and IW listener for years.

-I've been there where I have felt AJ has honestly represented the issues.
-I USED to enjoy the guests he would have on but no the guests suck. Pretty much echo chamber bs
-I looked into Joe Biggs, Jamari, and other past IW staffers and their story and it is fucked up
-I looked into the 'Bill Hicks' conspiracy vids and was still on the fence (honestly)
-I liked the 'idea' of Alex but there was a stench that got stronger as I looked into more

For me, his bullshit Zak the insider shows, CIA 'friends at TOP level authorizing him to say XYZ about upcoming Korean war,' the constant contradictions, and dial-it-in hosts that sucked ass + the Israel and STRATFOR ties too much.

I'm out

Alright, so a chart shows you what you are more naturally inclined to do or be. You an absolutely deviate from this, the smarter and more developed you are, the more free will you have, the dumber you are, the more you are subject to the powers of nature.

However, even if you're smarter, it's still best align yourself with nature.

I'm gonna keep it short, because you can basicly look up what everything means by yourself, and to do a reading well takes a lot of time.

So here goes:

Sun in gemini means you are rather: witty, social, good in writing/speaking, mercury is a head of the sun, making you a good person as in not-evil.

Then a super conjunction of Jupiter Mars and Venus, Jupiter is very favorable and merges basicly with venus and mars and strengthens their good qualities. Now this gives a lot of possibilities.
This could make you a very good gynaecologist (mars represents surgeons/doctors, venus is the femine, and jupiter would make you very good at it), or it could also make you very good with the ladies, however since you are on Jow Forums on valentine, maybe not, but there is potential. Maybe you'ld also make a very good trap. But generally, anything that is considered masculin (army, sports, anything with mechanical tools or fine and sharp instrument), you are very good at or anything that is female you are very good at (artist, clothing). There are basically a lot of things you could be really good at.

Then your moon sign is libra and its in trine with Saturn (most favorable aspect). This is really nice to have, having a bad aspect with Saturn can really mess up your life. But you got the most positive one. So libra again is about asking questions, justice etc, in trine with saturn, which also has a philosophical nature and its in aquarius, which is a thinking-sign. So you moon saturn trine, makes you a thinker or atleast interested in philosophy in general, and probably explains probably why you are on Jow Forums.

DEATH TO JOE ROGAN
DEATH TO JAMIE
A CURSE UPON THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE

>Oy vey, Schlomo Joe didn't want to prune his shekel-farm on JewTube.
I don't know why you fucks come here. You stand out like a sore thumb.

these memes need to point out they are both democrats. normies don't understand this.

Because he thinks there are more leftists in the world, instead of realizing they are only louder and have more (((influence))) in every form of media.

Chill Adam Greene and try calling out left wing Zionists too

Thanks a lot! Never looked up my trine with saturn if I recall. I've always struggled with my sun and moon opposition and saturn opposing my venus/jupiter/mars conjunction. I'm not bad with the ladies, n-count of 45-ish at 27 years old. Can't complain overall though its hard to find intimacy nowadays among all the tinderellas. Anyway, thanks for taking the time, user!

So you are a scorpio, you're rather bold and blunt and fond of mysteries. Your mercury is behind the sun, which could give you some evil tendencies. However Jupiter is in trine with the Sun, which counters that, so there is hope for you. However jupiter is retrograde, so all by all a positive effect but weakened.

Then Saturn is conjunct with Neptune, so again you're inclined to have secrets or be secretive about things and maybe stubborn/strongwilled.

Then your moon sign in Sagittarius, making you a seeker, so again interested in mysteries, secrets. And your moon is conjunct with venus. Which brings in the femine, maybe soften ups a little bit the more stubborn side. Also brings in a an artistic side, neptune is also artistic and it's also powered up in your chart.

Also moon and neptune both have to do with water, so you'ld be good at a job that has anything to do with water.

I find you hard to define, you've got weird combo's. But you'ld be the perfect cast for aquaman.
Mysteries with water seem to be your wet dream.

Haha, 45 is a lot. You could have used your time in a more productive way. Get a wife, you'ld probably make her happy and I think you'ld also be inclined to make a good father.

WTF I LOVE JOE ROGAN AND HATE ALEX JONES?

I really wish he wasnt so virtue signally and intellectually dishonest. His anti-DMT and transhumanism/satanism rants are absolutely spot on, but when he starts trying to walk the fence it's just intolerable. Wish he would just name the fucking jew. THEY BANNED YOU, ALEX. Youre already openly Christian. FIGHT THE KIKE.

I just gotta say it boys...

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-155543.png (1280x720, 145K)

I'd love to. I've become far more traditional over the years, but my gemini sun and venus and mars in leo makes me a horny overgrown manchild. I feel I need to have something to offer a woman before I make her a wife, so I've been busting my balls for a while to fast-track my growing up.

Can you do me please?

Not going to lie all of this anti-Rogan shilling has got me watching his podcasts again.

Attached: 15456858456.jpg (500x365, 27K)

August 22 1991 born 12 noon

Attached: 1547576385125m.jpg (1024x925, 89K)

Wouldn't be surprised if its marketing

Bump

Attached: po483kdy5ig21.jpg (614x767, 94K)

lol at how your post is ignored.

Rogan is an intelligence asset. Those shillling on his behalf are cointelpro

So you're a lion sun sign, with Jupiter Venus Mercury Sun basically all four conjunct. So you and Alex Jones share an aspect.

So you are again, very grand, powerful, rich, fortunate and open. You'ld do well in government, justice/legal system. Mercury is also pushed in there so you're probably smart aswell. And then venus in there aswell. Which makes you passionate, fiery in bed.

And then moon conjunct with saturn in aquarius, so again everything with thinking, filosophy and what not, so this is your Jow Forums side.

Not gonna go in the houses, but seems to be a very fortunate chart so far.

Pretty spot on. The 22nd of August is the last say of Leo. Am I mixed with virgo or nah?

june 22 1987 9:40pm

please thank you

Attached: 1511824259082.jpg (1200x800, 363K)

Well, aslong as it is in Leo, you're a Leo. However the 29th degree has some special rules. It brings in a flavor of urgency, doubt, to those related planets. Your venus is also retrograde there, so maybe something like doubts in a relationship, or doubts with regarding to sex. Maybe it could make also make you nervous. But I'ld say that your jupiter would kill of the negative so i'ld would make you more concerned or thoughtful on issues relating to your sun or venus. Like say, if you are rich or wealthy, it could relate to doubts or concerns with money/business. However I'ld think that your jupiter would fix everything.

fucking nigger, the url has a timestap, use your brain nigger

All this drama to wreck Joe Rogan. For real. You cunts wrecked far smarter.

Dude, Alex has got Joe here. Like Joe is lowkey fucked, if the media run with this especially.

Ok last one.

So you're a cancer sun sign. This makes you kind off normal, nothing too excentric, besides maybe more ambitious than the average person. However its not really amplified by anything else. So overall impact is rather limited.

The most prominent is Jupiter trine with Uranus, so you'ld make a great engineer, great astrologer as well, good with technology or electricity. Maybe good for a start up, or atleast something in technology or something else disruptive.

Then your moon is in taurus, which makes you more sensual, makes you like comfort or you like to be comfy, relaxed, not to noisy. Or you definitely appreciate being on your own to reload. And also makes you rational, grounded.

Then something else interesting is Saturn opposition to Venus, if saturn was't retrograde, this would mean a sad love life or love life with difficulties. Lucky for you it is somewhat weakened by saturn going retro. But is still shitty for you. However, as the planets move day by day, the progressed planets make aspects to this shitty combo, so you could get lucky in one of those more favorable periods of your life.

Appreciate the info!

One more?
Oct 9th 1993. Born at midday

Jones is SMOM

youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU

Unfortunately I believe Alex Jones has ruined his credibility by this point

Most prominent is your jupiter saturn trine, and saturn in aquarius, so again philosophy, thinking, again your Jow Forums side.

However could also make you be good in real estate, a good farmer, anything with earth, solid.

Sun in libra, balancing scale, so again, you think a lot, inclined to look at different options, ask questions, pursuasive, kind, happy, neat and orderly

Your mercury ahead of the sun makes you a good person (as in not-evil). Conjunct with mars, so male activity, you might be a good runner, also direct communicator maybe, or a quick. Might also amplify the persuasion aspect of your sun in libra, maybe you push your opinions to hard. Or you tend to have strong opinions and don't mind defending them hard.

So if you're born around midday, your moon should still be in cancer. Which is its favorite place. Moon is about the public, also traveling. Cancer is also about public and ambition, so you might do well as a politician or a charity or maybe a spokesperson. And the moon in cancer also gives you affinity with water. So could mean anything from liking trips to the sea or cruises or fishing or a job to do with water.

And then neptune uranus conjuction, everybody from 1993 has that one. So if you're a smart guy, this means you'll also like the occult, or mysteries and secrets or religion, these things are neptune. Uranus bring in change or disruption and also innovation. So you'ld also be good as a student of the occult. However this part is discounted by a negative aspect with the sun.

So i'ld say you'ld be more interested in normal philosophy (due to your saturn in aquarius and jupiter trine) and not necessarily the occult.

Video was deleted anyone have a backup?

you’re a dumb fuck

ya he’s mason kike imbalanced 2 faced divider

you’re a scorpio snake

gross

gemini sheep

yikes

Lobsters are Psychic
youtube.com/watch?v=swPu3-YjxIU

it was ruined back in 2007 when he was being spammed on (((ats))) forums

i don’t know how he looks at himself in the mirror (he doesn’t, because people like him avoid ever having to face the mirror)

That was fast.

>WAAHHHH JOE WOGAN IS WAAACIST
Based Rogan.

TERMINATED

thanks to based fellow kekistanis for flagging this video

Upload it to bitchute you niggerphiliacs

Rogaine needs to ge he twitter treatment

Attached: JOEBALIST.jpg (479x359, 31K)

Wrong, Joe Rogan is going to red pill the world on bad neighborhoods while Alex is Jonesing for tranny dick and crying about how many black friends he has.

The only value AJ ever had was from comment sections on his youtube videos where people would drop redpills would debunk his bullshit for the world to see. Since he's not on youtube anymore he's basically worthless.

Fuck off faggot

Alex Jones just lost his appeal to dismiss the Sandy Hoax parents' lawsuit against him.

The courts are now wanting to have all of INFOWARS finances disclosed.

They are about to bankrupt INFOWARS entirely. Infowars is finished.

nypost.com/2019/02/13/alex-jones-ordered-to-sit-for-5-hour-deposition-in-sandy-hook-defamation-case/amp/

Pathetic.

Well fuck they terminated the account

Attached: 1467609884161.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Me too, Senpai?

May 23rd 1991

OP we need a link faggot

Since when can you get sued for denying something in america?

Here's a new link: youtube.com/watch?v=grfWh9jjyck

OP, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

bitchute.com/video/COdy52lJfuXV/

Guys I found this other video of Rogan being racist here too. Here he's comparing black people to apes.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU

it’s over for joe holy fuck

Joe is done.

Rogan is a kike meat head retard.

He's the hero we didn't deserve

>George Soros funds the Nazi EU
Alex Jones is an absolute joke.

youtu.be/grfWh9jjyck?t=665

Jones said Rogan faked threats against himself

>meme flag
opinion immediately discarded.

Not an argument. Do you really think the EU is a Nazi organization?

Nobody cares what the tranny Joneser said
Joe Rogan is trying to keep our children out of bad neighborhoods

Anyone else’s link not working? The bideo won’t pull up and youtube will say there’s an error