Attached: juytgre.jpg (712x523, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Jannies too

fuck Muslims fuck Jews nuke Jerusalem

t. Ilhan omar
Kys muzzie nigger

There will never be a free Palestine, even if they run the Jews into the sea they will build out just another typical Islamic shithole where people get thrown into dungeons and beaten with an inch of their life for minor infractions. Freedom is incompatible with Islam.

>nuke Jerusalem
why would you want to nuke your capital, Burger?

Attached: The Good Goy.jpg (244x206, 15K)

>Ilhan omar
>implying she's not a Zionist puppet larping as a retarded muslim whore
fuck off meme flaggot

Fuck off kike the Middle East wouldn’t be such a fucking mess like it is now if your kind wasn’t over there shit stirring 24/7.

Show your flag

Freedom and democracy is jewish lie. Let the shitholes run governments their way. What we should be doing is stop aiding israel militarily and the mudslimes would steamroll the kikes in a month.

Attached: B-oso60XAAALbHO.jpg (895x656, 130K)

t.commie jew

kill yourself kikenigger

This is what should happen.

UN should take over Israel.

Rename it Canaan

Ban Judaism.

Ban Islam.

Kill any religious person.

Kill any Zionist.

Force Jewish and Israeli to breed

Problem solved.

sometimes when kids fight over a toy the best response is to take the toy away

Attached: 1501814471993.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Why are you pretending to be a commie? It's not cute.

Jewish and Muslim*** kek

>they will build out just another typical Islamic shithole where people get thrown into dungeons and beaten with an inch of their life for minor infractions.
As far as I know, that was built by Israel. Nice try though Moshe.

Attached: ISIS apologizes to Israel.jpg (1053x900, 151K)

The Arabs had the backing of British military advisers and colonial equipment in the '48 war, the Soviets in the Suez War and '67, and the Israelis pummeled them those 3 times WITHOUT US military aid. Most of the weapons the Arabs get now is from us, if we cut off aid to Israel we'd also cut off aid to them as well logically, they'd be just as much in deep shit now wouldn't they?

The cold reality is most Arabs don't give a shit about Israel anymore, they are more worried about Iran.

your leaders can't even go to the toilet without taking the permission from their jewish masters
i can't picure them doing this

kys subhuman shitskin

Attached: 52173543_373703049875497_3612566433696841728_n.png (600x399, 345K)

there are a lot of things that should happen that probably aren't going to
never give up on your dreams

Israel should just stop being cucks and finish off the genocide so the rest of the world can see.

There is no Palistine, dimwit.

oh Moshe...please kill yourself

>The Arabs had the backing of British military advisers and colonial equipment in the '48 war,
You're speaking out of your ass lmao the Brits, europeans and everyone else was backing Israelis

Hahaha fucking kike thinks he can retcon history.

Israel did 9/11

The difference between a Palestinian and a Jew is simply the presence of european blood

Fuck Israel, Fuck Palestine!

Netanjahu today declare war agains Israel on conference in Warsaw. They want to do it with USA. Iran and Russia are buddies so Putin can join the party.
Cinese silk road goes threw Iran as well.

WW3 is in play

Attached: a0KRdmL_700b.jpg (700x681, 73K)

That's conquest, actually.

Fuck you theiving kike. You always find rationalization for your crimes against mankind

Attached: 1549594329707.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It was conquest and completely justified.

Not a big fan of Jews in general, but if you take exception to the creation of Israel you also take exception to the conquest of America by Europeans. You can't support one and not the other.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)

Attached: jfebs9e7oyd21.jpg (960x521, 59K)

>Free Palestine.

DNC clones are working it today.

Wrong. We were the only major power to actively support the Arabs in 1948.

Fuck Israel. Fuck Palestine

Christian Kingdom in the holy land

the great white hope for palestine is but a master

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

do i need permission from my leaders to obtain a shitload of uranium, enrich it, and fission it in the middle of yerusalaim?

Palestine will be free and Israel will cease to be.

Attached: 0MCRLC9.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

>Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire, after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, it reverts to its status as an independant nation, just like how the collapse of any Empire leads to the creation of new independent states or countries.
Also you forgot to mention how the fall of the Ottoman Empire and Palestine, in particular was helped along by jewish double agents, which leads to the second point.
>The Palestinians had every right to reject it since you were a belligerent invasive force, which led to the downfall of their Empire.
Also, you've managed to trip over your own lie in the first two sentences. They were British a moment ago and Palestian now.
>Truth the white areas are occupied by a rogue nuclear state called Israel, which is the hub of the white sex slave trade, human trafficking, racket.
>Look goy, we're oppressing you, but we are so good!
I got sick in my mouth, a bit, reading that.

Why not?

based

>Christian Kingdom
KEK
Christian Kingdon will end like in Ireland now

Only the first panel is correct.

Israel did 9/11

Fuck them both imo

anyone with a portion of knowledge on history knows this is true

At least it wouldn't be 60% Arab like Israel

>Meme image

kek

Because Israel was conquered fairly by the Jews (and conquest is what entitles a people to a territory). You can argue we shouldn't have allowed Jewish migration there in the first place, but the fact of the matter is that they fought the Arabs/Palestinians and they won. When and if the Palestinians become powerful enough to defeat the Israelis, then the land will be theirs again. Until that time, the territory belongs to the Jews.

Antisemitic European colonizers :)

Attached: A-placard-calls-for-Palestinian-genocide.jpg (696x394, 59K)

Yes lets all support having more sandniggers in the world. Bomb them both

Didn't the Arabs lose the land fair and square in not one but TWO wars?
How is this an issue?

I guess no amount of propaganda can hide the final stage, the open air holocaust camp stage. Can't not show it even in the propaganda.

> he actually believes all of this bullshit

It wasn't even conquest per se as originally much of the main (and important) territories were purchased legally, first from the then ruling Ottoman, then from the British empire. People can't relate to this situation, cause admittedly, it's really rare, but even international law cannot perfectly navigate in complex situations like this. That's why the UN offered the a partition, something the Jews politely accepted yet the Arabs started an all out war. Its ironic though, should they have accepted, they'd have a bigger territory than now, and they would have saved a lot of time, money and effort on frivolous conflict they can never hope to win.

Ya
>lose war
Fuck
>lose another war
Jews
>lose another war
They
>lose another war
Stole
>lose another war
Our
>lose another war
LAND!!!!!

Don't be bad at war, sandnigger

Fuck Jews and fuck Palestine.

The first three panels:
>1 owned by the ottomans
>2 occupied by the british
>3 occupied by the israelis

How is this supposed to be okay?

Shut up bong, learn real history. Jews started bombing, ethnically cleansing, and massacring civilians long before any war started. That's not how conquering works faggot.

Attached: JIDF 10.jpg (643x681, 174K)

Hell yeah same here, I’m on team asteroid, fuck them all. Hope some asshole goes in there with a big ass bomb and just wipes everyone out. Why does anyone on here want a bunch of towelheads OR jews around anywhere on earth?

>Not actually being an anti-semite
>Jow Forums
>implying the Jews aren't right

Honestly the funniest part of Jow Forums is watching people handle Israel with gloves and the massive amount of double think involved. Like Israel is a quasi-fascist ethnostate that pretty much does whatever it has to secure itself while simultaneously being successful. It should be Jow Forums's wetdream.

Then you see Jow Forums through around meme propaganda points.
>It's an apartheid state!
While unironically loving apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia.
>It's illegal colonialism!
While unironically saying there is nothing wrong with colonialism.
>It's racist!
While being openly racist.

I can go on, but at least the left getting angry at Israel is morally consistent with their stupid principles. When Jow Forums gets angry at Israel it really just boils down to "Well, it's full of kikes."

Like the only real non-kike reason to hate Israel I see on Jow Forums is that the US gives them money, or that they cause problems that result in refugees. At the end of the day, this always strikes me as a problem with other countries.

>HERE JEW, TAKE MY MONEY.
>GRR JEWS ARE TAKING MY MONEY.

Like hell, France would have zero refugees if it refused to accept refugees.

>butthurt sandnigger detected

Attached: 1519595760885.jpg (592x563, 85K)

There is nothing wrong with ethnic cleansing.

Actually, it is, only the mudslime proclivity to deny defeat keeps this shit going.
Also, go back to whichever shithole you came from, leave our colony alone.

>the main (and important) territories were purchased legally, first from the then ruling Ottoman
>something the Jews politely accepted yet the Arabs started an all out war
Shut the fuck up kike. Jews never legitimately bought anything. What they allegedly bought was no more than 6% of the land of Palestine and all of those purchases were fraudulent, in fact they still do it to this day kike.
JEWS ALWAYS LIE.

Attached: Israeli forgery.png (853x723, 872K)

>JIDF trying so hard with the lies

Attached: JIDF.jpg (680x631, 114K)

You know, we're gonna kill all Jews soon including all your families right? No one tolerates lying Jew shills.

Attached: Judas Goat.jpg (2000x2000, 721K)

Get the fuck out of here, Kike schill

> beeing on a containment board
> not recognize a containment country

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: asshole.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

Hahahahha sandnigger, let me get this straight:

You came to the west because you live in a shithole
You're a failure in the west
You spend all day bitching about the Jews on Jow Forums because your people suck at war

Jeez your parents must be ashamed. Fled for a better life and their autistic kid wasted that chance. Hope you've got siblings.

lmao lemme guess they are "your greatest ally". FUcking glowing little rat. Or a proxy . Or just Jewish DF forces kekeekeekekek

ooof schill, dont be so obvious

So, besides autistic leaf screeching, what is wrong with ethnic cleansing especially in this context?

Benny Morris is kinda famous at this point for writing the book on all the bad shit the Israelis did during the independence war, and coming out with the final judgement of "The biggest mistake Israel made was not completely ethnically cleansing Israel from the sea to the Jordan."

Attached: 71L5PlOB0uL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 40K)

GTFO of here you dirty schill nigger

We're going to kill every single on of you kike.

Attached: jidf fgt 2.jpg (900x994, 765K)

Hmmm sandnigger on his second device or his inbred cousin sitting next to him?....

based!

Attached: jeff copy.jpg (471x455, 158K)

The Jewish state is a means to an end, exterminating the mudslimes, once they kill you, we will deal with them, make no mistake.
You think we don't see you, this is your mistake.

Even killing every kike wouldn't make your parents love you. You failed them in the eyes of the prophet.

user, I wish I was a kike so I could aliyah to a beautiful, rich and prospering country with sunny beaches and seas, as opposed to living in an eastern european shithole

I know that truth can hurt, but even if they didn't buy anything legitimately (which they did) they're still a superior power that cannot be matched, especially not by arabs...

Also trick question: if Jews control everything, they are rich and powerful, then why would they bother to cheat and not pay for lands and territories? Just because? To save money for some other evil plan? kek

>Knowing who Benny Morris is
>Proving that you are a kike shill.
>what is wrong with ethnic cleansing especially in this context?
Fuck off kike, you will be slaughtered and I will make it painful for you.

Attached: Demoralized.jpg (226x255, 16K)

>Reading books
>Fucking kike shills

Like are you retarded, senpai?

Fuck Israel fuck Palestine fuck Jews fuck Muslims. I side with Europa.

Tbh, I hate jews and I hate Israel. However, I don't give a shit about palestinians either. I hate muzzies as much as I hate jews. I just hope the West would stop cucking and protecting Israel and let jews and arabs nuke each other into oblivion for that forsaken piece of desert.

>The Jewish state is a means to an end, exterminating the mudslimes
>That moment when you're a seething kike shill on Jow Forums and you pretend that kicking a wasp nest actually kills wasps rather than transforming them into a violent swarm looking for a new home.
Hey Tommy kike shill Robinson.

Attached: Jew face.jpg (643x752, 211K)

You will die soon Moshe.

>a beautiful, rich and prospering country
>Superficial materialism
>then why would they bother to cheat and not pay for lands and territories?
Because the other side has to be willing to sell which they weren't you stupid fucking kike shill. Jews have been trying to buy Palestine since at least the 1830s.

Only a seething kike would read Benny Morris you blatant faggot Jew.

Attached: The Israel Lobby.png (590x526, 274K)

This mudslime does so much good optics for Israel he has to be fake. And yet I know he's the autistic Paleshit. So funny. Just screeching autism. Inbred probably.

That's ancient Jewish land though

Seething kike.

>That's ancient Jewish land though
Exactly, ancient Palestinian land that belonged to the Jewish ancestors of the Palestinians.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

>jewish ancestors of the palestinians
My fucking sides. He's trying to absorb kike history as his own. Go kid go!

kek, the other side was willing to sell their own mother for a golden dime. Again learn some real history. Im not saying it was all fair and square, as yes it can be questionable at times, and the whole world was in commotion in those decades. But again, even if they didn't pay for it... what does that change? The UN have clearly declared the plan to give lands to the Arabs, yet they refused (and keep refusing every peace treaties ever since).

>My fucking sides.
Typical plebbit kike shill terminology.
Stay buttmad kike, we have historical and genetic proof. I know kikes hate the truth.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

>kek, the other side was willing to sell their own mother for a golden dime. Again learn some real history.
STFU kike.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526K)

They waz the 1st terorists în the area the bomb and kill palestinians to take the land

>confirms himself as the paleshit autist
Dance puppet dance

>Only a seething kike would read Benny Morris you blatant faggot Jew.
>Only a kike would read a historical text on how Israel created a refugee crisis and how their early history up until his book was propaganda

Okay, how's the paint eating coming along?

Rightful clay of christendom