The fuck just happened in Poland?

USA an Izrael made conference about Iran in Warsaw while Poland dont have any issue with Iran. Netanjahu act like fucking new hitler and say that they want make a war with iran. They said that Polacks kills jews during WW2 and all death camps was Polish.
POlish gov is fucking joke and they cant make foreign politics at all

Attached: a0KRdmL_700b.jpg (700x681, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wF3D5MkG20
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=YEcUtDcLv-A
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Polskie_rody_szlacheckie
bricoman.pl/warsztat-otoczenie-domu/regaly-warsztatowe-i-szafy/regaly-metalowe/regal-magazynowy-r265
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel is about to get wiped out.

they want to make fucking WW2 and invade Iran with USA. If so Russia will join Iran and china will wait a bit and after all attack usa

Spoke to some polish family and they were pissed about that. Jews overstepped. I think Nathanael wants to get Jews attacked. They play better as the victim.

yeah Its amazing how polish gov get played by USA and israel. They want to rewrite history and Nazis was Nazi not germans and Poland cooperate with nazis to exterminate jews and they build all death camps.

PiS is both against Germany and Russia
In this geopolitical position, they chose to suck the American cock
Well, here's the result. This shit is probably meant to get us involved against Iran, because as far as I remember they were reluctant about it

You see the NAZI and USSR literally both invaded Poland and literally cooperated in murdering millions of poles for which they now should owe Jews shekels for in 2019

This is what we get for electing cuckservatives

CHWAŁA WIELKIEMU IZRAELOWI!

Attached: judeo.jpg (500x494, 42K)

What? Is PO a better option?
Honestly it got to a point Poland would be better off with Braun as president and RN with MW forming gov't....

Attached: 027.jpg (382x497, 103K)

>Braun as president and RN with MW forming gov't....
Too late for that. ;^)

>PiS
>PO
When both major parties in your country are called Poo and Piss, you can't really ask for much.

Polin is real

And you only have yourselves to blame!
And that's a good thing!

Attached: 21343546867.jpg (500x333, 136K)

It's not. Or maybe it is? IT DOESN'T matter. We have this fucking duopol created after the round table talks. It's still the same people, same parties they just change names. And this situation is kept by media shilling.

ahahaha
WHY POLISH GOV SUCK US COCK SO HARD? Whats the deal with this? I've read that they also fucked up with military so they basically are not independent anymore

Attached: Screenshot at Feb 14 23-36-22.png (850x508, 187K)

I guess it is better to shit over Middle East than own country. It is really depressing at this point.
>RN
Does it even still exist? I wouldn't hope for much about them. Their former leader was as much neoconish as PiS. He had some show with pastor Chojecki - US style judo-christian fundi creationist crackpot, seeing Russia and China as source of all the evil.

Braun is too pure for this word.

All part of a plan. ;^)

Attached: 123425647586.jpg (978x599, 214K)

Here, watch this guy taking pastor apart
youtube.com/watch?v=3wF3D5MkG20
He has other cool vids as well

Israel is literally infiltrating and controlling every western government. And there's irrefutable evidence of this.

The Lobby USA Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

Why are jews doing everything in their power to piss off the nation who had most patience for them in history?

Attached: 1549894873876.png (890x668, 68K)

Bo zazdroszczą że to my jesteśmy prawdziwy narodem wybranym

LMAO!
Piss you off?
And what will you do? A fucking uprising? Coz that went so right throughout the history, huh?
But please do, the final solution to polish question can't come soon enough.

Hello Jew. You are a piece of shit that needs to be killed. Letting you run around is not an option. I'll let you pick the tree you get hanged from, but I think that would be too nice.

Because the own the USA?

Attached: IPAC we suppose to die for this.jpg (660x494, 119K)

Before, if a Jew converted to Catholicism, he would automatically be made into minor Polish nobility.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, amerimutt.

you polish nazis can repay your debt to the jewish people by helping israel defend itself against evil dictatorship Iran.

lol that won't work now after the stunt Natanyahu pulled no political party will want to support it and PiS actually planned to do it. Israel just fuck off now.

That's the plan, Greatest Ally.
And those 65 billions will be repaid too!

Cope:the post.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEcUtDcLv-A

Laugh it up Sand Nigger Jew, you are a Sand Nigger, you do need to get out of Poland. All Ashkenazim have trace amounts of nigger DNA.

You'll be hanged, so enjoy your time while you still can, whatever it is sand niggers do.

Go find me 1 noble family with jewish roots before 1795.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Polskie_rody_szlacheckie

>Testo
musisz się bardziej postarać robaku

Ok, nopowcu-śmieciowcu.

yes we will need those 650 billion

LOL no back, and no chest. Weak as fuck sand nigger.

wracaj lepiej na kara jeżeli to wszystko na co cię stać

>sugerowanie że jestem karachujkiem.
To będzie yikes dla mnie, ziom.

>yeah Its amazing how polish gov get played by USA and israel.
No, it's not amazing at all. It what they've been doing for the past 3-4 decades.

Why is Danny DeVito yelling at that soldier?

who are you talking to, you delusional schizo?

Attached: 1550178380780.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

>The fuck just happened in Poland?
The western world just decided to send their citizens to die in the middle east for israel.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

wracaj do swojego wała mati

Shut the fuck up Sz.
It's none of your business.

Btw, what type of regał is the best?

bricoman.pl/warsztat-otoczenie-domu/regaly-warsztatowe-i-szafy/regaly-metalowe/regal-magazynowy-r265

Too soon Poland's butt is still sore they enjoyed it neveretheless fake faggot country that only exist to pleasure the jew

>exist to pleasure the jew
Are you talking about Germany per chance? As far as I know we don't buy submarines for Israel nor we don't pay them gibs.

The Zhids have figured out a scheme that seems effective everywhere.
>Funnel money to Zionist candidates.
>Have a piece of blackmail against that person.
>Use the (((media))) to attack his foes with hit-pieces and shower him with praise.
>Get him in power as a puppet and exploit the entire country as if its a milk-cow.

This is a new low though. Go to a country and accuse the entire people of an obscene crime that no one ever committed and demand payment. Since the PM is bribed and compromised, he doesn't punch Milekowsky (aka Netanyahu) in the nose and throw him out. The implication is that the nation accepts the accusation from these smarmy kikes. This is blood libel against Poland.

Attached: 1549935024420m.jpg (1024x892, 212K)

Everyone is missing one point here, before predictable Oy Shoah

Polaks organised, offered to facilitate these ((((talks))))

yeah, schizo your right wing conspiracies are harmful

Attached: 1523995146928.jpg (580x584, 113K)

Poland has nice dicks. The cocksuckers of England, Germany and Russia have always wanted ownership of those nice slavic dicks.

That's what's up.

You're paying with anal sex and you enjoy it.