MIGA pedes presence on this board aka /ptg/

>the support the bill he will sign
holy shit Pedes.....wow

Since 2000+16 this board hazz dropped in quality massively. Supporters of Trump have increased their shilling of Israel and zionist friendly articles and ideas here on Jow Forums creating the sense that the entire board supports Israel. This is mainly due to reddit coming here and creating a foothold in the form of "/ptg/" and various pro-Trump threads.

I'm also here to remind all /ptg/ threads and supporters that you will never get a wall, you accomplished nothing but memes and witty tweets once or twice. Not a single promise has been fulfilled and you will never get a wall. You lost the House and banned bump stock. You will not win in 2020 despite polls being wrong from time to time.

I say it's time to end this safespace for the MAGAcucks and drumpfkins once and for all.

>inb4 discord trannys - see webm
There's a place for you who do not belong here. It's called, "r/the_donald".

Attached: 1550081065158.webm (945x646, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17430897/
strawpoll.me/17124953/r
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really cannot believe /ptg/ right now
two threads ago they were shitting on the bill & saying he would never sign it
Now they are saying the bill is based

That's because, and this can never be overstated:

They are fucking retarded.

This is so fucking absurd, ruined the country on this day

What do you mean?

Fuck off.

Attached: 1533862544213.png (2936x1554, 629K)

He means if you read the bill, it is very very VERY bad for the USA

Doesn’t make his argument less true, magapedes have been a blemish on Jow Forums since the election ended. They refuse to integrate and still unironically believe elected officials will save this country. Trump just signed a bill that will give tons of foreign aid and amnesty.

Attached: 5FEA8A5B-9AA9-42B4-9CAF-32C340043C18.jpg (566x480, 54K)

There is literally nothing wrong with the bill. Shills out in full force to try to make his supporters hate him. The bill contains only good stuff & funding, and he still gets the wall by using national emergency. There is NO DOWNSIDE. He played his cards wonderfully.

Attached: 1549650393811.png (472x565, 18K)

I have realized the vast majority of Trump's base are unironic Neocons. I watched R/the_donald go grom an unironic white nationalist board to one that still was that just skirted the problem of being banned, to becoming completely replaced by ZOGapedes. His supporters are delusional boomers and idol worshippers who have made a false construct of him and worship that. It is a movement to them, akin to the InfoWarrior movement, that is more about the community than reality. They are busy killing the last bastions of Paleoconservatism and Nationalism with their gay Patriotard Civic bullshit and fellating of a manufactured image of Trump.
Now do I hate Trump himself? No, I think he is a boomer who is trying to do what he thinks is right. But what he thinks that is isn't what the country actually needs.

This poll in /ptg/
strawpoll.me/17430897/
says it all

Ptg is a cia operation to paint Trump in a anime, awoo, cute like state to appease neets. Ban it.

[squeak toy noise]

Fuck off already. You lost.

strawpoll.me/17124953/r

Didn’t mean to link you in my last post, too. Good job calling these shits out.

Today, the USA lost, stupid sheep

Nah, a sarcastic Trump video that came out of Japan did that for us. Unironically boosted his popularity by leaps and bounds. Whoops?

>faggot the flaggot thinks his voice is worth anything

Americans have every right to be upset with a bill that restricts stuff that are aimed towards curbing mass immigration. When did Jow Forums start to become filled with unironic GOP hacks?

Nice thread tranny, that gaping wound between your legs itching to heal will never be a vagina.. and no one will ever want to fuck it

this MUST be bait, that shit was proven faked over a week ago

bump

>They are fucking retarded.
while i dont believe Jow Forums is as homogeneous as op makes it out to be, this is a statement that most here can agree on

Attached: 1523953692225.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>Rainbow flag
>Claims not to be tranny
Uh huh.......

Clearly the post was about the "tranny shill raid" discord images you colossal retard

>When you're that asshurt that people have discovered your Anti-Trump discord that you have to show how to fake screenshots

Lmao'ing at ur lives right now. Can't wait till most of you learn to cut down the block and not across the street. They should have told you that back in high school.

>defeats the Clinton Machine
>exposes the fuckery at fbi/doj
>end a war in Korea
>3 Supreme Court pics
That alone gets makes him better than Obama/Bush so fuck off

Attached: 418D454B-240D-43DD-966E-EABA094C14C3.jpg (210x230, 16K)

I don't think anyone disputes that user, merely that he has fucking flat out failed his mission

Attached: 1548193012847.png (500x411, 244K)

>Jow Forums
>/supporting Israel, ever.

>this board went to shit in 2016
>t. came here 2015
The Post

vote for accelerationism 2020
that is all

>t. Trannies from Discord

Oh look he posted it again

Attached: more.png (1844x926, 275K)

Tranny detected

Attached: QHl9z7.jpg (1024x461, 64K)

/ptg/ is unironically a group composed of nothing but:
A) Actual paid shills showing discord
B)Trump cultists who felt that the trump campaign was the beginning of a grand adventure worthy of fairy tales, and that his presidency would be utter domination of leftists
C) schizophrenics
D) trolls for lulz

They all have different reasons for participating in the circle jerk, and yet they all get tugged (by a tranny) just the same

>false idol worship
Truth.

I admit that I am guilty of thinking that God had anointed trump to help Christians in America who have been getting attacked spiritually on all sides.

I really thought God had blessed us with Trump.

But even back in 2017 I had already seen him act weak (sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, omnibus) and he had already gone back on some pledges
>we love DACA
>the Clintons are good people

I was already pissed at trump and kinda hated him for his betrayal since 2017, but these people WORSHIP HIM.

To them trump is basically Jesus + George Washington + Tesla (no joke) all rolled into one.

It's literal idolatry

well, what now

Attached: 1550084436654.png (205x246, 4K)

Nothing is over

Attached: C2168796-058E-4B6A-A39B-0876A063A566.gif (500x342, 755K)

/ptg/ brainlet

You shills lost.

OP BTFO

you know what goes in the options field

> he is a boomer who is trying to do what he thinks is right.
Still delusionally blue pilled crap.

Attached: Donald Zogstein.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

Actuall JIDF detected, you utter scum

Attached: 1550173504909.jpg (1462x976, 320K)