Well, Drumpftards? Your precious conservajew is even turning against Cheeto man

Well, Drumpftards? Your precious conservajew is even turning against Cheeto man.

Attached: 2B47CD0B-E032-495A-A91B-2D7CAFD10EAF.jpg (750x600, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c
youtube.com/watch?v=XRxImGwz71s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ben Shapiro
Now you know Trump made a good move

He should cut off all foreign aid instead and kick the jew in the balls.

always do the opposite of what jews want.

I'm at the point where anything Shapiro says I reflexively disagree with, he's such a fucking kike.

He'srightyouknow.jpg

A jew is always a controlled opposition on the right side like Boch and Soros, are you surprised?

Bem Shapiro ignores all the other avenues of abuse the democrats have taken and puts it solely on the shoulders of Trump again

Shapiro says what he believes. That's how it works in a non NPC world.

Attached: IMG_5664.jpg (432x432, 138K)

>the concern rhino
Democrats don't need precedents.
He knows that, he simply can't cope with Trump winning.

Attached: d23r2r.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

turning? Shapiro said at least 200 times on his show that if trump declares a national emergency it would be a stupid move that abuses power and would be immediately overturned by the courts, making trump look weak and ineffectual

the fact that Shapiro is against this was known well before now, gang

why do I care what this controlled opposition kike says?

fucking pussy. the democrats will exploit it! Let them. LET THEM.

Let them try and ban guns through a national emergency.

He is probably right, though. Nick Fuentes went over some alternatives on his latest livestream.

BOOMER POST

BOOMER POST

Well guys? He’s right.

Attached: F7EB5910-75FB-45F3-B6E8-2330B1175C0E.jpg (1080x749, 71K)

'look weak and ineffectual'. Like the tiny feminine jew does?

Your idea: do nothing. Trump's idea: try something.

Eat my ass.

But he's right. All this is going to do is allow another avenue for democrats to abuse in the future. Just wait until they declare "climate change" a national emergency. Or "white nationalism". The average Jow Forumstard can only see a minute into the future.

turning? ben has always been a little kike

>Shapiro said at least 200 times on his show that if trump declares a national emergency it would be a stupid move that abuses power and would be immediately overturned by the courts, making trump look weak and ineffectual

I love how Shapiro's competing with Kristol for Wrongest Man In The World

>it'll be immediately overturned by the courts
>Democrats will exploit the precedent

These two things are mutually contradictory. It can't set a precedent if it's overturned by the courts.

Attached: 0zXc01qjgyuwo1_500.png (500x564, 479K)

doing something bad can be worse than doing nothing

Why would this set a precedent and not the 31 other national emergencies?

He's absolutely right. I've been saying this to my TV for a week.

No, they won't. They avoid looking weak on border control by simply avoiding the issue. Same as chamber of commerce republicans. Actively dismantling border control is electoral suicide.

>These two things are mutually contradictory. It can't set a precedent if it's overturned by the courts.
you're right. it will be one or the other. and both are bad.

but let's be honest even if overturned democrats can try again next time and say "so what? trump tried this too and our claim is more legitimate".

So you ignore all the other times it's already been used? You're right, he should just do nothing.

My sides!!! That meme is HILARIOUS!!! Tina Fey pls have my chirdren!!!

.... --- -. -.-
.... --- -. -.-
.... --- -. -.-
.... --- -. -.-
.... --- -. -.-

Attached: hey bub hehe.gif (511x512, 105K)

Umm I don't get it, liberals already have been abusing the national emergency declarations. I mean Obama called 13 of them...

I know right? He should just be a good goy and declare war or Iran instead of bothering to do something about his own country

If it's immediately nuked by the courts, then the total effect will be to waste a few hours of a federal judge's time. Big deal.

The United States is currently operating under 30 separate national emergencies. It's not a new thing.

And it'll be difficult to overturn, because military construction is one of the few things that are actually specifically authorized as a Presidential emergency power.

>immediately overturned by the courts
Even the supreme court? It's no longer liberal majority.

>businessman so inept at brokering deals that after 2 years he has to fake a national emergency to get what he wants
This is hilarious levels of incompetence

No one ever trusted Ben Shapiro. OP is a fucking idiot.

The Lobby USA Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

The Lobby USA Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM

The Lobby USA Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk

The Lobby USA Part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c

Congratulations leaf, you know more about our political system than any leftist I have ever met in the u.s.

kike Shapiro was never on our side. fuck him and fuck Muslims

so Trump is going to use the military and eminent domain to seize property from Texas landowners, a state which almost turned blue last election? really make me think

>Trump builds the wall
>Crime goes down
>Cartels heavily hit, extra hard to smuggle drugs in now
>Less illegals
>Country begins to thrive
>ff 2024
>Some demifurrykinspaghetti democrat gets in office
>Declares national emergency
>Tears down the wall
>Everything is shit once again
>Democrats don't get a candidate elected for the next 30 years

How is this wrong though? The sword cuts both ways. What’s stopping Dems from issuing a “national emergency on gun violence” and ceasing all sales immediately? Or a “child detention national emergency” that opens the border and gives out green cards to DACAfags?

The time for Trump to get a wall built within the parameters of the system was 2017, I know Cuck Ryan and other fags stopped him but this national emergency stuff is a new level.

Basically for him to do this he also needs to be ready to move in on the swamp the way Q larps about.

There are currently about 25 ongoing national emergecnies. The precedent was set a longtime ago

The thing is, Democrats were already exploiting executive fiat and have no qualms about doing it. The precedent argument is kind of silly.

>hey guys look what this kike you like said
Do you even know where you are you fat mongoloid? Shapiro hating it just makes me happier

Attached: 1550000233861.png (448x538, 75K)

31 national emergencies actually. you're right, why is one more bad?

Why do you people believe repeatedly stating the number of national emergencies has any bearing whatsoever now?
So many people keep repeating that like someone is making the argument that they're rare or something.
It's the precedent of declaring a national emergency to implement their campaign promise.
What if Obama declared a national emergency to implement obamacare? What if the next dem runs on the platform of removing all semi automatic weapons? Wins. Declares national emergency. Takes automatic weapons.
The precedent would be 'you let trump do it.'

>What’s stopping Dems from issuing a “national emergency on gun violence”

Guns

He's advising him, nigger.

>implies Jews and libshits actually care about the country’s general prosperity and welfare

Nice one. This is about power. They are happy with squalor and misery as long as they can rule over it.

>liberals think they've beaten Trump
>he says he'll declare an emergency, build wall and remove taco without congress
>cuckservatives scream that he shouldn't because reasons

I’ll believe it when I see it. Until then all that Molon Labe stuff is a bunch of larping from boomercucks.

He's signing a bill that requires no deportation for anyone comping over the border with a minor. Do you understand exactly how fucking retarded it is to do something like that?
If he signs, they have beaten him and there will be no second term.

>here’s why Israel’s wall is different

They don't, so what is your point?
There is a reason Trump got elected, people already realised democrats are dogs on a leash who bite and bark at things that aren't beneficial to (((them))), the only difference here is that normies don't know who (((they))) are, everything else is quite clear.

This. For decades both parties have basically been running a de facto open border and telling Americans to fuck off when they complained. Then they elected Trump who started to enforce the laws as written. Now they’re going to move it to an actual in reality open border and daring Trump to sign. He’s a fool if he does.

THEN I GUESS LIBERALS AND KEKSERVATIVES HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AMIRITE?

It's a simple yes/no question fuckface- if the NE doesn't matter, then libshits like you shouldn't care. If it does, the fuck you.

I hope Trump does NOT use issuing a National Emergency. Illegal immigration is dire but issuing a National Emergency is the wrong path and will give Democraps the excuse to issue an Emergency in the future over guns, climate, etc. Bad, bad move

>He is defeated!
>It's over!
>Stop supporting him goy!
Discord trannies dead by 30.

Ben Shapiro is a good frequency for tuning one's jewdar--whatever position he is activating, is pointing to true jew.

>Ben Shillpiro
So Trump is making the right move then

Attached: That guy that's often wrong but very convincing tells you something is epic.jpg (575x361, 37K)

SEE YOU IN COURT

Jews know what's best for America.

FUCK BLUMPF

Attached: 1548627965221.jpg (660x371, 26K)

Feel free to explain to me where im wrong. But I dont see much of a downside to the Drug corridor declaration. That said we have like 31 on going national emergencies, including 1 from 1979 renewed every year. Also shitty small ones that affect the Burundi government, which has less to do with national security than our border. If these faggots cared about abuse of power they should would have spoken up about the 30+ more shitty ones that were all enacted over their life time.

Attached: 1519181143046.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>What if Obama declared a national emergency to implement obamacare? What if the next dem runs on the platform of removing all semi automatic weapons?

Because a national emergency can't create law or overturn the Constitution, you absolutely ironic retard. But, hilariously, one of the things it absolutely specifically can is use the military for construction projects.

You poor sad naive delusion child. It's like you aren't even part of what has been happening the past several years. You should probably shut the fuck up about things you have no concept about. LYMI

Why does anyone take this kike seriously again? He would sell every American citizen down the river to extend israel’s Existence as a sovereign nation by 1 second

>paralyzed into inaction and complacency over fear what the other side will think or do
This is why these milquetoast conservatives are so fucking pathetic, and why libs have run a train on them for fucking decades now.
So fucking weak.

as if the jews cared about legal precedent.

>everyone I don't like is a libshit
I don't give a fuck about him declaring a national emergency. The result would likely be a wall.
A wall can be climbed over, a law stating no deportation for illegals accompanying a minor makes that wall absolutely useless and ensures future generations of dem voters you absolute fucking retard.

Not just him. Republicans as a whole. Get used to your new brown overlords. It's essentially amnesty for anyone who grabs a spic kid to cross the border with.

fpbp

FPBP

>law stating no deportation for illegals accompanying a minor makes that wall absolutely useless and ensures future generations of dem voters you absolute fucking retard.

This unfortunately. Trump better signing statement the shit out of that bill.

>can't deport anyone who's a guardian of an "unaccompanied minor" or who MIGHT be a guardian

Holy shit, all MS-13 has to do is order up some kids and they're legally protected.

Ah yes
>le BLACKED meme xD
Is that all you got?
Cheap shilling and some fear mongering?
You can't go 10 minutes without drooling while picturing a beaner's cock?
You have been shitting yourselves for over 2 years now, and you still got6 more to go.
Choke on your boyfriend's cock and die you deformed freak.

How will it be hard to slip drugs through a fence with slats on it? Im for a wall, but one like the kikes have, with towers and turrets every so often and where you cant tell if that tower is manned or not.

Bill Krystol; oh wait, I mean Krystol lite, Benji Shapiro can get fucked in hell along with Kissinger, Brezinski, Wolfovitz, and all the rest of his ilk.

Attached: imsmarterthanyou.jpg (600x755, 210K)

Attached: pepesayskys.png (400x381, 108K)

What exactly am I shilling for? The fact that he shouldn't sign that bill because the contents are fucked? What about that makes you think I'm a liberal or a shill?
My goal is to stop illegal immigration, the bill gives millions of them a pass. What don't you fucking get about that? And while they're here not being deported every spic baby they pop out is automatically a citizen.

>What exactly am I shilling for?
Anti Trump shilling. It's pretty fucking tiresome so get fucked in the ass.
You haven't even bothered reading this post in particular how fucking convenient you relentless cocksucker.
>What about that makes you think I'm a liberal or a shill?
You can't stop being a cocksucking shit-flinging faggot, much like Ann Coulter.
>My goal is to stop illegal immigration
No it's not.
You can keep shilling as hard as you want.
It's always the same, you braindead drooling faggots spend a few days shilling super hard, then Trump does something that makes you stick every single word up your dirty stretched asshole, so you disappear, regroup, and shill under a different point.
You'll be dead by 30, and your deformed, mutilated genitalia doesn't make up for anything else than a disgusting piece of flesh.

If you can't handle anyone saying anything negative about Trump, you should prolly go back to your reddit safe space.
And yes, I read that post but the only example I gave that would require a law would be making semi autos illegal, but I'm confident they'll find some way around that. Laws can always be passed, and more and more likely will be as we seem to want to keep importing dem votes while republicans are dying off.
>No it's not.
Says the person shitting on me for stating passing a bill that would allow millions of spics amnesty is a bad idea.
You're a fucking retard.

Didn't even read.
cya in 6 months whenyou are still spewing your shill bullshit in this board and anons are still telling you to choke on a cock.
Remember, dead by 30 faggot

>Didn't even read.
That's about the only believable thing you've said on her, should be 'can't read' but close enough you idiotic douchebag

youtube.com/watch?v=XRxImGwz71s

Stay mad, or dead.
Don't really care, freak.
Nobody does.

>ben shapiro

Attached: 1368067222711.jpg (1157x772, 63K)

> Don't build a wall goy

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

>Tears down the wall
>Everything is shit once again
>Democrats don't get a candidate elected for the next 30 years
If they tear down the wall the nation will be flooded with more Democrat voters so it would MAYBE be a single term before whites forget and/or get outnumbered and dems are in control again

Don’t post your own twitter you fat neckbeard. Your head is also way too rotund to wear a cap like that without looking ridiculous

Even if it's overturned by the courts when it finally makes it up to the supreme court it'll get approved because it's black-letter law that gives him the authority.
Even if, (((for some reason))), it doesn't get approved and stays blocked the Dem's would do it anyways because a vast majority of judges are biased towards the Dems and would just throw out the case if it was brought to them.
The threat that the dems would use it when they're in control is complete bullshit, everyone knows they're going to do it anyways even if Trump doesn't

>Feel free to explain to me where im wrong.
the only problem is Ben Shapiro stating it.

All he does is bitch and act catty like a woman.

who cares what lil bennie say

fpbp

This is correct

>parts of the border

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1549582964745.jpg (320x320, 52K)

If the Jew is kvetching it means you're doing the right thing.

fpbp

OP is a tranny shill, nobody here likes Shapiro

Lmfao at this soiboi retard

I’m pretty blackpilled about Trump, but the fact that this kike says Trump is doing the wrong thing gives me some hope

Hate shapiro all you want but what he said is unironically true. That said, if he signs that bill, it's over.

Climate change will absolutely be used as a national emergency if Trump does this, but I can't say I care too much. Guns won't, because it would just be a fucking dumb idea that gets a lot of people killed.

>Your
Dr. Sage & Mr. Hide.

Attached: 1492133593895.png (873x623, 133K)

He was always against Trump tf are you saying?