Why didnt Trump build the wall when GOP controlled the house? I still dont get it

Why didnt Trump build the wall when GOP controlled the house? I still dont get it.

Attached: TrumpTechDeck.jpg (960x913, 111K)

GOP want's to secretly fuck him because hes too much of a rogue.
I mean the actual politicians ofc. The donors must be thrilled (and much richer).

Israelis on suicide watch

Attached: Donaldstein 3.png (800x800, 327K)

nigger

Attached: Donaldstein 4.jpg (999x754, 207K)

because he's just using the issue to manipulate his base and doesn't really care about immigration

Attached: Donald Zogstein.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

Because it makes discord trannies more upset doing it like this

Attached: 1549779097408.jpg (640x632, 270K)

>because he's just using the issue to manipulate his base and doesn't really care about immigration

This is the truth. Trump is just trolling people so he can get power and increase his wealth. He doesn't give a shit about the wall or locking her up or reducing taxes or anything he campaigned on. Unfortunately, many people are too retarded to see this.

Attached: Leading Trump supporter.jpg (459x312, 36K)

I really need to save more brainlet images for you absolutely subhuman Amerinoids

Attached: subhuman Amerinoid.webm (800x450, 2.03M)

See Jeff Flake for Details

they're called RINOs, and they're not an endangered species.

the gop blocked him at every turn. he's been fighting both parties on this. inch by inch he moves it forward. the leaders of the gop don't want a wall.
Donald Trump was not supposed to get elected.

Attached: 1550002858595.png (1226x903, 508K)

wrong pic, but whatever

Is this pic for real?

Yeah bro

The fact Paul Ryan and John McCain have no power is winning enough for me.

because he's retarded

Yeah man. That was the time Donny T. invited me over to tech deck the fuck out. It was killer, man. We drank a lot of Mountain Dew and ate peanut M&M's. Shit was cash.

Remember he asked for 10 billion and got 1.5 from those scumbags and 200 billion for military? He knew.
He is fucking brilliant .

Paul Ryan never wanted to make a deal. He is a never trumper FUCKING FAGGOT

I literally have no idea either, it makes no sense, I am actually realizing the man truly is mentally fucked up in some way, I don't know what, but what is the other explanation???????
tens of thousands of people shouting BUILD - THE - WALL! over and over, at every rally, over and over for fucking MONTHS, and the motherfucker has done what??????
Im gonna fuckin blow Jules

wow you two must be fucking geniuses how come no ones ever figured that out before

Even if the wall is never built Trump has won on illegal immigration. The reason why Trump got elected was largely in part because of his stance on illegals and the wall, that was his shtick. Don't get me wrong, I understand the Republican establishment is for open borders, but he is bringing awareness to it and that is going to stay on the minds of Americans for a very long time, especially when illegals become commonplace in states which they didn't really exist before. Nobody likes you fucking roaches.

>wow you two must be fucking geniuses how come no ones ever figured that out before
Plenty of people have figured this out, though not enough to change the result in 2016. At least he'll lose in 2020.

Attached: Trump dump.png (1200x1600, 1.25M)

As soon as Democrats start talking about mass amnesty, open borders, the plight of illegals. He will win again more than he did in 2016.

Not having a wall exposed the Dems are filthy commieswine. We don't want them to live. We want them to kill themselves.

Rinos

Because the Republicans get money from the same people as Democrats and they support open borders just as much. And even if they didn't, he would've needed Dem votes to get to 60 in the Senate. He should have just started building day one with no negotiations with Congress.

YOu absolutely fucking retard, you foot kissing piss drinking cuckolded sex slave, like what the actual fuck? Are you even American? AMERICAN VOTERS BEING COMPLETELY BLOWN OUT, BETRAYED, MANIPULATED AND EXPLOITED BY DC is WINNING????? KILL YOURSELF, URGENTLY

AND PROMPTLY DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT
WAKE THE FUCK UP PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND PAY ATTENTION

Because everyone including Republicans thought he would be getting arrested for treason so they didn’t work with him and they still don’t now because they’re assblasted

Real answer, because the wall is just a good tag line to get redhats fired up and voting. Actually build the wall and you lose that leverage. Now it can still be used to cause noise and obstruct a Democratic house from doing anything else.
Anyone who thinks there was ever a coherent plan to build the wall is an idiot.

He played golf every fucking day.

>Wow white Americans are now aware that they're a minority in their own country
>Based Trump

What the fuck is this post?
So what if you're aware?
?????

Attached: 134534aa080e7dbedac253ffc5eec5cb51abaa4ff19ae29ac20ddf51efd37853.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It's not about whether you are white or black or whatever. It's a simple fact that illegal immigration should not be tolerated and it has been tolerated for the last decade. The United States has turned a blind eye to it. A wall is not what I have done first, I would have gone after employers much more harshly, but a wall is a start and I don't give a fuck who pays for it.. People waking up is a good thing. Illegals only existed in large part in states like California but they are now starting to migrate into other states and people are taking notice. Just like how they ruined their own country, they come here to ruin ours. We also see that business interest love illegals and in turn downgrade everyone elses standard of living to make room for it. The democratic party has become a fringe party where their supporters are illegals, ms13, criminals, lgbt and the like. They will lose in 2020 and I didn't even vote in 2016.

>Why didnt Trump build the wall when GOP controlled the house?

Attached: Kikes.png (620x350, 70K)

You forget the part where he mentioned on a merit based system, a system that replaces current immigration law with one that HEAVILY favors whites.

Some of those in your pic are fake. The 1998 People quote and the point to the sign saying his supporters are dumb. Go shill somewhere else kike.

You really think Europeans wanna come to America, when they can stay in their countries and not go bankrupt because they get a cold?

America's a nice place if you live in a third world country, but right now under Trump its the shit hole of the first world