Beverly Hills shooting - FURRY POTATO shot at Synagogue

At about 4pm Eastern Time, YouTube 1st Amendment Constitutional Auditor, FURRY POTATO, was shot outside the synagogue in Beverly Hills while standing on a sidewalk with a camera... the Synagogue's security guard shot Furry Potato for holding a camera

Attached: 5158255027027968.jpg (616x765, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHzl7WsM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=zUb9g52zxtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a feeling i'm missing something here

About 1 hour ago, FURRY POTATO was shot on the streets of Beverly Hills, California.

We're getting reports in now that FURRY POTATO was handcuffed immediately upon the arrival of the Beverly Hills police department... even though Furry was the victim here. Furry then taken to the hospital.

bump

1ST AMENDMENT ACTIVIST WHITE MALE SHOT BY A JEW OUTSIDE A SYNAGOGUE

This is the 2nd time Furry Potato was attacked in the past 15 days.

Tell me more about this furry potato

Attached: 1500257314149.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

Literally who?

interest bump. Drop the intel bois.

>who's furry potato?
>who is for a potato?
>hurrr I'll have one duuurrrrrr
>epic lolzzz XDDDDDD
Did I guess right?

>YouTube 1st Amendment Constitutional Auditor

nothing of value was lost

>furry potato
F.

Attached: G9hXz.jpg (640x481, 56K)

F

he was best potato

Funny, the shooter didn't LOOK Jewish.

Attached: butteredhamster.jpg (700x609, 30K)

Shot at about 4-minutes into the video (livestreamed)

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHzl7WsM0w

Bevery Hills Police arrive at about 5 minutes after the shooting

Fucking spic Amerimutt shot him for nothing. Insane how your country literally allows any goy that comes within the vicinity of a synagogue to have a bullet put in them for no reason other than filming.

>whatever, it's america, i can just pop him once in the kneecap
wow this dressed up jewboi has balls

butters not melting. back in the over with it.

Is that a Mexican or Israeli? It’s hard to tell.

wtf is even happening
Who is furry potato?
Why did he get shot?
Is this legal yes or no?

>Anonymous (ID: /qUHqErI) 02/14/19(Thu)15:07:43 No.203199863▶
>Shot at about 4-minutes into the video (livestreamed)
>youtube.com/watch?v=XcHzl7WsM0w [Remove]
>Bevery Hills Police arrive at about 5 minutes after the shooting
Holy shit, yid security guard shoots tranny taking Estradiol

>commiefornia

I’m confused. He sounds like a male, but people keep referring to him as her. Weird.

I don't know who this degenerate tranny is, but it definitely wasn't legally shot. It appears it was a kike security guard and it was videotaping it, then it shot it.
I'm always happy when a degenerate is shot, but we can't be having "Shomrim" or whatever heeb armed security they have just shooting whoever they want.

A tranny attempting to peddle his ass in front of a synagogue? Not on officer Sanchez's watch.

Jews hate the Irish, we are their biggest threat.

Attached: 1513451343046.jpg (650x488, 39K)

I think it's a MTF tranny. It looks like a Youtuber who also has a live-streaming channel. When I searched the name I got two Youtube accounts with one "Live". I think it's only been on estrogen a few weeks, it says "50mg Estradiol" when asked by EMT is it's taking any medication.

'apparent incident' = nothing fun is happening

This, I still can't.

A transgender female 1st Amendment advocate shot by a jewish Mexican security guard outside a Beverly Hills synagogue? WTF?

Looks like a chinese mexican israeli

Isnt diversity wonderful.

Fucking burgerland...

Attached: 1549979329395.jpg (776x960, 72K)

The epitome of our strength fren

Attached: C1A4F83BD1814197B82ED403189B1F78.png (510x512, 162K)

>A transgender female 1st Amendment advocate shot by a jewish Mexican security guard outside a Beverly Hills synagogue? WTF?

My favorite part, is that after the Mexican Security Guard for the Synagogue, shot the Tranny, he then referred to the Tranny as a "Nazi" while telling the tranny it was just a "warning shot"

Wait I thought trannies and kikes were one in the same? Now they're openly warring over who get's to shill Jow Forums? Who the fuck is this guy I literally never heard of him before.

Just another day in California

The ZOG cops are treating he/she like a criminal.

Attached: 0B395E4A-AFF1-45CF-8EA8-330053B5AF29.jpg (960x640, 99K)

Attached: American Person.png (522x456, 337K)

bump save and repost before it gets memoryholed

We really are in clown world.

Attached: 3E2938A2-1207-4559-A3A8-937B078B4367.jpg (736x541, 71K)

lol of course it was a spic who shot him
I have to get the fuck out of this country but they would follow us anyway

HONK HONK

Attached: clownworld.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Perfect storm of "Is this for real?"

HONK HONK

So in the leftists' eyes, a jewish "POC" shot a Trans-Woman, I wonder who they'll side with? Probably the tranny because besides being a degenerate, from what I saw, it didn't do anything to legally warrant getting shot. I think the yid just did it because it knows it can because of muh 6 trillion

>be Amerinoid
>take hormones
>get shot

Attached: American feet.jpg (1024x729, 90K)

youtube comments keep saying "she"

>A transgender female 1st Amendment advocate shot by a jewish Mexican security guard outside a Beverly Hills synagogue?

LMAO, truly a clown world.

Fucking checked
Kek works in strange ways, shadilay my fren

Attached: 1548032187022.jpg (609x550, 70K)

looked like some low IQ Indio. probably shot him out of confusion.

Have to say though, the security guy is fucked, he specifically stated that it was a warning shot, which is considered reckless behaviour, thus illegally discharging a firearm.

>shot by a jewish Mexican security guard who can barely speak English

So is there a dead jew I should be happy about, or what?

Attached: 8.jpg (682x768, 149K)

We need to get the incestuous muslim congresswoman on the line so she can weigh in on the oppression stack and who's in the wrong here, then the white nigger can retweet it.

Our side can live without advocates like this retard tranny whateverthefuck it is.

Attached: 1550129929052-pol.jpg (400x457, 31K)

OMG, the ZOG cops left his camera on the ground for some nigger to steal.

lmao they cuff him to the gurney
if he hadnt got it on video hed go to jail for a crime the jews lied about him committing.

why did they handcuff to the gurney?

did he get trespassed?

Beverly hills synagogue ... that sounds like a juicy lawsuit.

Why is there not one picture of this he she in the video. and who wants to give me odds on if that security guard was a legal immigrant or not.

what was he even doing over there? just filming the guy for no reason?

SUURE he was. Fucking kikes. Cool if true tho

This. They're going to pretend their broke though and shuffle money around so they don't have to pay, ultimately leading to the place being shutdown.

Grove Dr, home, least it was before Furry Potato fucked everything up

He's just going to take the "Jesus Campos Vacation" to Mexico for a while, then come back as a hero for defending the Synagogue from the evil Nazi.

dude is brandishing

This. The 56% Amerimutt working on the cheap for the jews just shot a 1st Amendment tranny in the leg in Beverly Hills. The ZOG cops handcuffed he/she too. Unreal.

1st Amendment Audior - A fully legal version of the "I'm not touching you" game played in elementary school. Stand on public property and film places to see if they freak out. Probably had to shoot because a shipment of uncircumcised children were due for delivery.

I check leddit to see if the infighting is starting but it seems trannies are unaware and it's only kike subs talking about it. Eternal victim bullshit as always and how this was going to be anuda shoah shoot first.

Holy fuck, I wonder if the security guard is an illegal alien. The ZOG cops should demand to see his papers.

Probably need to help initiate that fight. I can't go, as my only old account left is on some weird lockdown for the last several months.

Next stop Melrose....I think

Luke Ford is talking about this right now
STATE OF EMERGENCY
youtube.com/watch?v=zUb9g52zxtI
In this case, I side with the furry tranny.
I never thought I'd say that...

the irony of this? he's transported to cedar sinai
a fucking jewish hospital
>zogmerica

Attached: 43720-full.jpg (1024x684, 134K)

Yea I don't even remember my old troll accounts. But I have no desire and interact with literal kikes, I pretend that the one's here are just retards sperging out.

Who the fuck is FURRY POTATOand why did he have the bright idea to go fuck around with a Jewish synagogue in current climate in Beverley Hills of all places?

The Jewish church has ramped up security exponontally nationwide after the recent events. They put 10s of millions of dollars into their own paramilitary defense force to prevent more mass shootings and this moron thinks its good idea to go rattle their cages? Also continuing to harass somone after they draw a firearm? Thats a cue to leave if ever there was one.

Stupid games stupid prizes.

They probably did his MtF on the house while he was there to keep him quiet and they're currently snacking on a to go foreskin.

Or a load of dead fetuses from Dr Weisberg in Los Angeles.

what are the chances he "succumbs to his injuries"?

Thats one of the best hospitals in the country. He should thank a jew.

False flag the tranny is Jewish

>harass

>filming

r/hmm

>thinks its good idea to go rattle their cages?
Yes, we should cede our rights to walk in public to (((their))) delusional, self-inflicted paranoia.

it just happens that the jews own the best hospital in hollywood go figure

100 bucks says it was a glock.

literally who

HERE IS THE JEWISH CONSULATES NUMBER THAT SHOT THE FURRY
Press 7 for the security division to tell those kikes why they murder Palestinian babies and shoot Americans.

I'm so happy that picture is becoming a meme.

Seems to me like he's a shit stirrer, he's perfectly entitled to stand there filming them and he's going to do it knowing full well that it will piss them off.

Caught a bullet for his "trolling", yet should see a decent pay day out of it, it is commiefornia though.

Thats bullshit and anyone with eyeballs can tell this retard was specifically there to stir up shit. Its nit like he was taking pictures of birds. Being confrontational and stalking churches with cameras is not smart.

FAKE NEWS
California has gun control, so obviously shootings can't happen there.

>Also continuing to harass somone after they draw a firearm? Thats a cue to leave if ever there was one.

>What is stand your ground
>What is Brandishing

The tranny was objectively within his rights to continue standing on public property and filming. The Security guard is absolutely fucked.

Attached: 0272621.jpg (2099x2083, 1.08M)

doesn't matter. They're still going to get sued out of existance

Not smart, but perfectly legal.

oh no reddit just imagine how hard you would be crying if one of your precious niggers got shot