All you have to do is take the guns and that solves the crime issue...

All you have to do is take the guns and that solves the crime issue. No one should be allowed to own more than one gun and it should not be an assault rifle.

Attached: 70f53a7f2c803dfc43198a1a07579151.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/thomas-jefferson-purchased-first-assault-rifle-1870
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'd be a lot more effective to get rid of you chimps.

Scared, Mohammed? Try throwing some acid here and see what happens.

kill yourself (with a rope)

>calls me a chimp
>he's the one too stupid to learn how to defend himself without a gun

What a time to be alive.

forgot pic

Attached: 373758justturntheminyoustupidfuckingGOYIM.png (960x960, 873K)

I'm a fucking Britbong and even I understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to prevent government tyranny, the founding fathers would have wanted you to have weapons to rival your own government at all times.

OP is a fagott

I wish wed actually follow the constitution than there would be no niggers, beaners, gooks, and kikes

>muskets

YEAH BITCH THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT TEH INTERWEBZ EITHER SO FREE SPEECH DON'T APPLY TO ELECTRONS ANDD SHIT

It wasn't a problem until Jews took over. Ever notice that?

The colonists were allowed to own cannons.

All guns should be legal with no restrictions.

Fuck you Moron. You harry pattor watching Originator cunt. The gun is not compelling anybody it do anything. People are killed with numerous objects. IT IS THE PEOPLE NOT THE THE OBJECT THAT ARE THE PROBLEM

B-b-b-but isn't gun crime at an all-time low for the modern era? It isn't more than 90% of that gun crime committed with illegally guns?

why doesn’t the police and military surrender its guns first?
maybe there wouldn’t be any terrorism or war if you made the first step, glownigger

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

>All guns should be legal with no restrictions.

we should just innovate new railguns and EM radiation weapons.

Fuck off. 3/10. Got me to reply.

Attached: 8C50A331-8CC1-47B7-AC09-453229AD33B1.jpg (480x854, 57K)

>wants to stop mass shootings
>opposes Marshall law in the most heavily affected areas because #BlackLivesMatter
Niggers aren’t gonna stop killing each other just because you ban guns.

Attached: 965BC237-FA71-4251-9AF7-84DA75FECAD4.jpg (840x895, 84K)

fuck you faggot ill kill you

Fuck off. Each and every gunless deserves to be shot. Including Monyjew.

That's the point of a gun great equalizer and all that jazz

Attached: single shot.jpg (928x486, 53K)

>All you have to do is take the guns and that solves the crime issue
How retarded are you in believing that criminals will follow this law?

I triple dog dare you to try faggot

Defend yourself with your "muscles" from a group of nogs who, like feral animals, whip each other up into a frenzy upon the actions of one until you get jumped by 10 people because 1 tried to rob you.

Attached: fear rope.png (426x476, 237K)

>barely functioning muskets
What does this even mean?

Bitch Id tear a basket ball sized hole through you with my musket and if that doesnt work my triangular bayonet will.

Funny how the only part of a supposedly poorly worded document lefties have issue with is the 2nd

Yes, there are no drugs now that they were made illegal like a century ago; this plan is flawless.
>too stupid to learn how to defend himself without a gun
Learn all you want; I'm not breaking my hands for anyone. Will simply end the ability to harm me or mine, as quickly, permanently, & efficiently as possible.

it means OP is a faggot, as usual

show me where it says muskets.

Freedom of the press is old and outdated. It was never meant for the modern high capacity mass media that we have today. We need to pass common sense press control. We are not trying to take away your press. We only need to control it and make our children safe from its mental health effects.

Attached: 1342589646.png (500x499, 388K)

>old people, handicapped, and women defending themselves from groups of feral nogs in the middle of the night

Great argument there buddy. Also, forgetting the government? I bet you're one of the idiots who hates cops yet wants cops to be the only ones with guns. Also one who hates people like Trump and think he or someone like him will be "literally Hitler" and yet you want people to give up their guns. Beyond fucking retarded and you should unironically be gassed.

Attached: sage.jpg (310x394, 33K)

guns don't cause people to break the law faggot

Exactly. I have no interest in getting into fights.
Violate the NAP, get shot.

Attached: Gadsden Gun Sounds.gif (500x375, 249K)

Only 250 people are murdered by rifles a year in America.

10 times that amount are murdered by drunk illegal aliens.

You are a foreign agent attempting to sow discord in the United States of America.

OP is 12.

Guns for Wall. Let's do it FAGGOT

Nah, dude. Cold weather causes murder.

Attached: tale of two cities.gif (936x694, 204K)

Sure, we'd love to stop illegal immigration

but we must respect a poem that some jewess wrote on our statue 100 years ago

Attached: Dx3SWKQXgAAq2LI.jpg (650x659, 65K)

The emancipation proclomation is old and outdated. It was never meant for the modern niggers that we have today. We need to pass common sense nigger control. We are not trying to eliminate them. We only need to control them and make our children safe from their rape, murder, & debilitating IQ effects.

I know a man who was a missionary to Trinidad. They have no guns, so they kill each other with machetes. And their homicide rate is six times more than the US.

Chimp might have been too kind.

I look forward to the day your posts are entered as evidence in your trial.

The danger of tyrannical government is infinitely greater than the danger posed by mass shootings.

The sole purpose of the Second Amendment was to deter tyrannical government by presenting the possibility of a shooting war. The possibility of widespread meaningful resistance is the final "check" in the checks and balances system.

School shootings have nothing to do with the actual purpose of the Second Amendment, but you can go ahead and keep staging them if you like. I'd like to see whatever mass gun seizure you have in mind, though.

Out of the 15k murders a year in the US, around 7k are nig noggers.

murder and suicide

All you have to do is take the niggers and that solves the crime issue.

Attached: 1417263141373.png (1024x896, 130K)

Reminder to toss a lit molotov into the car of anti-2A activist. Burn them alive. No gun needed.

Attached: 9837495634875683745.jpg (1288x1782, 247K)

Henry is such a bad ass he watched his friend get his head blown off by niggers and did nothing about it.

This.
Henry is a REAL mans.

The mob has taken over, the tyranny is here

my country is fairly open with guns compared to the rest of western europe and still it's much easier and cheaper to buy them illegaly, and 100% of mass-shootings are done with illegal guns, try harder nigger

america doesn't have too much guns, it just have too much niggers, mexicans and mutts

>Mikey Molotov sez:
>"Styrofoam in your Minecraft molotovs makes heat hotter!!!"

Attached: 047235872547.jpg (1600x1700, 241K)

It is written fine you fucking niggers don't know how grammar works. You are subhuman trash even if you're white, but you're probably (((white))). I'm not a hypocrite so I'll happily admit that lots of blacks are more physically fit than me, but I'm fucking smarter than them so I'll defend myself the right way.

Attached: colt.jpg (495x270, 73K)

We should stop drunk driving and ban alcohol.

Most are more fit than you and you don’t have a gun. Get fit, practice whipping that gun out for muscle memory.

Try reading the Constitution again, reaaaallly slowly and once you do, read it again 3 times and make notes on what you don't understand. Then look up some vids on what you don't get. If you still don't get it, report back to us.

See you in three weeks!

>mass shootings
I agree we need to shut down the FBI

This would only work in a homogeneous society.
Since we don't have that all I can say is "fuck you not going to happen".

The founding fathers owned cannons, and "arms" doesn't have to only apply to muskets, a study approved by the CDC showed that guns are used 2,000,000 times for self defense, more than the 350,000 times used for gun homicides, knife homicides increased while the gun restrictions were put into place in Australia, and Switzerland, the country with the third most guns per capita in the world has a gun homicide rate smaller than that of the UK. Shall I go further?

>TL;DR The weak should fear the strong.

Based and redpilled.

>I dont have a gun
My gun disagrees with you.

>Practice whipping that gun out
I'm a better shot than most police (not that it's hard to be)

truthrevolt.org/news/thomas-jefferson-purchased-first-assault-rifle-1870
Kys shill

>what is black market

>the men who built a nation didn't have the foresight to realize weaponry would advance exponentially even though that witnessed changing weapons technology.

Whats wrong with mass shootings?

NO.
FUCKING.
CORRELATION.
FAGGOT.
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

Attached: GunsAndHomicideNotCorrelated.png (1698x730, 73K)

By the same logic the media has no rights since the constitution was talking specificly about mechanical printing presses.

Assault rifles are already heavily regulated though, and virtually no civilian gun owners have one.

In bing bong land? Assault rifles are the same as rifles in the US. Any 18 yr old can buy in most states

Take away guns and you'll just get stabbings.
Take away knives and you'll just get bludgeonings.
Take away bike tires and you'll be the UK.

Attached: 1321441610982.jpg (750x600, 107K)

The left still cannot meme

I’m sure he’d feel that way when a 5’7 skelly nigger teenager shoots him in the gut and steals his car

>better shot than police
lol
>better shot
still important to have a low draw time and fast follow up shots. center mass is good enough aim at 10m

>being a noguns
>being an idiot
fuck off

Attached: musket home defense.jpg (451x561, 44K)

Stop being a fucking coward and realize America was never a safe place. At least with guns you have a fighting chance, sometimes. Also you should really try to think about the world you live in. Almost everything around you could be extremely dangerous if misused. Just look at trucks, they can be used to delivery goods or carry out terrorist act.

Also you have no idea how effective muskets can be. They are fairly accurate and fire a massive bullet that does more damage than a modern assault rifle.

Attached: 1548038674749.png (680x818, 266K)

The police are notoriously bad shots.

>poorly written
Only if you don’t understand what prefatory and operative clauses are
>only refers to barely functioning muskets
Then the First Amendment only refers to newspapers and letters.

what crime would have been prevented by limiting people to one gun?

The helicopter video of a tactical team piling into the back of a white truck at Parkland was wiped off YouTube.

Why was that?

Attached: mass shooter false flag.jpg (237x213, 16K)

>it’s only poorly written when it doesn’t support what we want to violate
Hmmmm

Look at Ben Franklin over here. Fuck electricity. What you got user?

Oh look, hoax

Attached: 1549683367090.jpg (644x480, 58K)

Who is a noguns? Me for clarifying moshe? Always attack the person never the idea. Every law abiding citizen should have a gun. And not new laws like those made up by MADD or psychiatrists but the ones that we have always had.

>take the guns and that solves the crime issue
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
Oh? So knives, hammers and fists aren't used in violent crimes?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1741x928, 162K)

>All you have to do is take the niggers away and that solves the crime issue. No nigger should be allowed in this country, not even one nigger and it should not be considered human in the first place.

FTFY

Amen.

>Poorly written
Weaponry capable of defending a people are required to defend a people. The right to have and properly maintain weaponry capable of defending a people shall not be infringed.

If the army and police started walking around with laser guns and androids, the people should have access to the same level of weaponry to defend themselves in the event that a tyrannical government tries to dominate the nation.

Fuck you.

You do have the First Amendment right to say this. But because the First Amendment only applies to technology that was in existence at the time, you can't post this on the internet. You need to write it on parchment with a quill pen, and deliver it by horseback.

Once you do that, THEN we can begin the discussion on why you are wrong.

>allowed to own more than one gun
Civilians should not be allowed to own any firearms at all, ever, for any reason. Some old piece of paper has no bearing on today. The government needs to begin forcefully confiscating guns and arresting civilians who possess them. The initial deaths from dissenters will outweigh the eventual and inescapable deaths of people at the hands of those with guns. The sooner the guns are removed, the sooner we can become a safe and civilized society. One does not need guns when one has the government.

"muh constitution" "muh 2nd amendment" "shall not be fringed"
Fuck that old piece of paper. Its irrelevant in this day and age.

They have issue with all of it, the second is just their particular target of ire

>old = bad
lol

How long do you think you're going to last once your dream world kicks off?

Attached: 1541487843310.jpg (1000x550, 350K)